Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gloria, what did she mean by a fuck card?" Andrew asked as they were halfway home.

"She and Marcum can have sex with whomever they want, and they can't get jealous," Gloria stated truthfully. Wondering if she could do the same with Andrew.

"And that's it?" Andrew asked, looking over at her.

"Well, they have to use a condom, or it's a no-go. Hence why Angie made you wear one; that was a very important moment for her; I'm so very glad you made her cum so much. I know she isn't going to forget anytime soon," Gloria said, squeezing her son's thigh when the realization hit him of what Angie had said to him.

"But me?! I'm just... me?!" Andrew exclaimed.

"Kind of why she wants to fuck you again, honey," Gloria said with a smirk on her lips. "You do look at her like you want to make love to her and not just fuck her. We like that, we really like that, don't tell anyone?" she winked before turning onto their road.

Andrew saw his father moving about the master bedroom as he packed for his trip as he carried his equipment in from the car. Looking back at his mother when she passed him mouthing 'Tease' when she lightly brushed her breasts across his chest when they passed in the hallway. Noticing that smirk on his mother's lips before she turned her attention to what lay before her.

"I'll be out of your hair in a minute or two," Maverick said, glancing up when he heard the sound of paper shopping bags on the bed. However, he was wise enough not to bring up the subject at the moment. Peering out of his right eye when his wife stopped at the foot of their bed. Looking at her oddly when she picked up his toiletry bag and looked through it before tossing it back onto the bed. "Oh, shit, this is bad, this is very bad," Maverick muttered in his mind when he noted the anger in her eyes. He noted something else there, what that was he couldn't say, hearing the bathroom door closing behind him. He was so focused on packing that his conscious mind overlooked it while his subconscious mind percolated on it. That was until he glanced up, his eyes falling on the bags. His head snapped to the door, then back at the bags. "Shit. Real bad," shaking his head, dislodging the thought, "No, it can't be that, she wouldn't. Maybe when she's ready, she just wants to make it up to me. Okay, I can live with that," Maverick sighed in his mind. Shaking his head at his rush to judgment. He knew his wife didn't have it in her to do that. Lifting his bags off the bed and setting them outside the door. "I'm finished honey, listen, I know you don't want to talk to me right now, and I get that. So that's why I booked you an appointment at the spa in Dover on Wednesday; it's in your email. That way, you're nice and relaxed when I come back, and we can try as many times as you want for a baby. Maybe there was a mix-up or error, or they didn't run the test right. Maybe a second opinion wouldn't hurt, would it? All I'm asking is that you think about it. I'm going to close the door," he said, exiting the room. Eyeing the bags, he wondered what treats were in store for him as the door closed.

All through that speech of his, Gloria was trying not to jab the pointy end of her hair brush into her ear to deafen herself. It was either that or throw open the door and strangle the bastard, and she couldn't have that, at least not yet. Although, she could take solace in the fact that he was now a cuckold and about to raise another man's child. This delighted her endlessly, which in turn caused her to tune out her husband's voice. Until she heard the sound of her door closing. Reaching down, running her fingers lightly along her slit, feeling the warmth awakening at the way her pussy still hummed. Dumping the items in what used to be Maverick's underwear drawer into his sock drawer. Humming in excitement as she lined the drawer with her new purchases. She couldn't wait for Sunday morning to come.

"Hey," Gloria said while her tone may have sounded normal, however, the look she was giving to her son as she stood in the doorway to his room was anything but. "What're ya doing?" she asked curiously.

"Editing some of the photos I took so I can sell them," Andrew said, looking up from his computer screen.

"Oh?! Would you mind if I watch?" Gloria asked excitedly.

"Sure," nodding to the chair that had found it's permanent home in his room, "but aren't you cooking dinner?" Andrew inquired as his mother lowered herself down onto the chair.

"It's fine, it's in the oven," Gloria replied her hand lightly rubbing his forearm, noting the time on the clock, she had twenty minutes. "So you were saying something that you sell these?" Gesturing to the screen while slipping a cheap burner phone into his lap. "Only use it to sext with and everything else you text on your phone. This way he can't say I have another phone should he resort to bugging the room. If anyone asks why you have two phones one's personal the other is your work cell, given you're an independent photographer," Gloria whispered low, her sultry gaze burned into her son as he nodded that he understood.

"Really? She showed up?" Gloria inquired, looking at her son when they got to the photos he had taken of the frozen fountain. "She really said that?!" Bursting out in laughter when Andrew got to what Celest said about her new lover. "Well, she let you go, I won't ever," she cooed low. "You ever think of doing more than what you have here?" Gloria asked, gesturing back to the screen.

"Like risqué photos?" Andrew muttered when his mother nodded. "Yeah, of course, I am a guy you know. But what woman would agree to get somewhat naked and have an eighteen-year-old boy taking photos of them? Seems kind of creepy if you ask me," he said in a joking light.

"I don't know, son, there are some women that do like younger men, so you never know?" Gloria cooed, smirking at him sinfully. "So show me how you edit one of these," she said, nodding to his screen. "You make it look so easy," Gloria muttered in awe.

"Nah, I'm just used to it," Andrew said offhandedly. "Took me awhile to get the hang of it." His eyes glanced over when his mother leaned in.

"Then you're mother needs to help get your portfolio off the ground." Smiling seductively at her son when he looked at her. "Just crop out my head, and no one will notice," Gloria mused as she rose from her seat to go check on dinner.

After dinner, Andrew and his mother texted up a storm. With him in his room and his mother in the living room where his father was as well. Telling how his father was casting her glances whenever her phone went off. It seemed to him that his mother was having a blast tormenting his father. This would have been hard on him if his father hadn't lied to his mother for fifteen years. In his mind, his father had it coming. He was also texting Sophia in-between the ones he was sending to his mother. Which was awkward at first, seeing neither of them actually talked for an extended period of time. Andrew still couldn't grasp that Sophia was into him or that she didn't date. Then again, if she was already getting fucked he could see why she wasn't. He knew plenty of guys at their school would be heartbroken if they knew that.

"Andrew!" Andrew grinned wickedly when he sent his mother a dick pic. "You naughty man, getting me all worked up like this, and you know I can't do a thing about it!" Andrew was having a blast as he got his mother horny while his father was in the same room.

"Who are you texting this late at night?" Andrew heard his father's voice faintly through the door.

"Just a new friend I met." He heard his mother reply. "Did you hear me complaining when I know for certain you've texted someone well into the night?" How Andrew wanted to be in that room just to see the look on his father's face. Quickly hiding his burner phone when he heard the sounds of footsteps approaching.

"Andrew?" A knock came upon his door.

"What's up, Dad?" Andrew asked, making his father believe he was just relaxing on his bed and playing on his phone.

"I need you to do me a favor while I'm gone," Maverick said, slipping into his son's room and shutting the door so his wife wouldn't overhear.

"Okay?" Scooting up on his bed so he could sit upright. Making his father believe that he didn't know what was going on. "What kind of favor?"

"I need you to look after your mother when I'm gone. She's acting strange," Maverick stated, not voicing what he had seen in her eyes when texts were coming into her phone. He knew he was going to have to check it. Gloria never locked her phone, so he knew he could snoop through it before he left for his trip. "I just don't want her doing something that I know will hurt her in the long run."

"I'll keep my eyes on her; anything particular you want me to watch out for?" Andrew asked, watching his father's mind working behind his eyes.

"Just let me know if she goes out and stays out for long periods of time and if there are any calls to her that seem odd to you," Maverick said without letting on that he suspected that she was planning on cheating on him. That was not something he was about to bring up, at least not now. That was a ball of wax he wasn't about to get rolling. However, if she was sleeping around on him or about to, he wanted proof in case Gloria found out about his own ongoing affair. Then he would use it to keep from ending up as a divorced man. Now whether or not they had sex afterward once the dam breaks, he couldn't say, yet he had to cover his bases to protect himself.

"Sure, Dad, I can do that," Andrew nodded. "Do you suspect something?"

"No, just worried about her and all, you know how it is. I don't like leaving her when she's still upset at me," Maverick said, rubbing the back of his head, trying to come off as a caring husband.

"Don't worry, I'll let you know if I see something," Andrew said with a nod.

"Thanks, son, I appreciate it. Don't stay up too late; I'll try not to wake you in the morning," Maverick said, smiling back at his son before he left the room.

Chapter Four

The Next day...

Andrew felt something warm and wet wrapped around his stiff pole. Looking weakly over at his alarm clock, peering at the time, which read 8:05 on that Sunday morning. Lifting up his covers only to find his mother's eyes gazing at him with his cock deep in her mouth.

"Thought I'd wake you with a morning fuck," Gloria purred as she crawled along her son's body. "You're going to take responsibility for making me horny last night, aren't you?" she asked in a husky voice as she rubbed her wet pussy along Andrew's equally wet cock.

"I'm going to go with 'Hell Yes'!" Andrew stated with a smirk on his lips.

"Good answer," Gloria cooed down as she reached between her legs and slid her son's naked cock into her hot cunt.

******

"Is that what he said?" Gloria asked, relaxing against her son on his bed after milking that cock of his lifegiving seed.

"Yeah, kind of weird of him worrying about you cheating when he's doing the same thing," Andrew said; he still couldn't believe his father was doing that to his mother. "Okay, I might not have the most experience in the world, but even I can tell you're fantastic in bed," he spoke, seeing his mother blushing at that. "I just can't understand why he would do this?!" Andrew sighed.

"I can't either, baby, but let's not even think about him for the rest of the week, okay?" Gloria uttered, rubbing her hand lightly along her son's stomach.

"Okay, I won't bring him up again," Andrew said, running his fingers along his mother's back as they cuddled after their lovemaking.

"We have all-day Andrew. Is there anything special you want to do?" Gloria asked, resting her chin on his chest so she could peer at him.

"Well, other than making you cum a lot today," watching his mother's eyes widen in hunger at that, "studying mostly," Andrew stated, knowing his midterms started on Monday, and he meant to ace them.

"Then... hold that thought," rolling quickly over when her phone went off, "Hello?"

"Hey, hon' it's me; I hope I didn't wake you."

"No, I'm awake," Gloria replied, hearing her friend's voice over the line.

"Did you get your morning fuck?"

"Mmmhmm," Gloria hummed at Angie's question.

"So jealous! I have to wait till noon to get mine in; Bret doesn't wake up till then on Sundays, and Marcum is out of town, but you know that." To this, Gloria just nodded. "Anyway, the reason I was calling so early is I was wondering if you and Andrew would like to come over for breakfast."

"Why don't you come over here, and I'll cook us up some grub? You have been hosting us the last two days," Gloria said, smiling into her phone.

"Sounds good, say twenty minutes?"

"See you then," Gloria said happily. "Come on, we need a shower before Angie gets here," she chirped as she bounded off the bed. "It's okay, son, you can stare all you want at me, I am yours, after all," Gloria said, smiling warmly at her son before departing for her bathroom. Knowing if she and Andrew showered together, they wouldn't leave it for some time. She didn't want to keep Angie waiting.

"Angie!" Gloria squealed in delight as Angie stood on her stoop, holding her arms out to her dear friend.

Angie blew Andrew a kiss from over Gloria's shoulder when she hugged her friend. So very happy that look hadn't faded from his eyes, given what they did yesterday. Thanking Gloria as she invited her in.

"Sophia?! You look gorgeous. Are you out to break some man's heart?" Gloria teased, noting how Angie walked into her living room and closed the curtains.

"Just one," Sophia said with a smile as she stepped into the house.

******

"What's got you distracted today?" Margie asked after the exquisite sex they just had in their motel room; however, she could sense he wasn't entirely in the moment.

"I think my wife is cheating on me or is about to cheat on me," Maverick sighed.

"So?" Margie asked with a pointed look.

"You don't know Gloria; cheating isn't like her, one of the reasons I married her."

"So then why do you think she's cheating on you like you and I aren't already doing such," Margie said, waving to the bed.

"I know, I sound hypocritical," Maverick said with Margie nodding along. "I just didn't think this baby thing would be such a big deal for her. I mean, we're in our forties! Does it look like I want to be sixty with a teenager still hanging around?!"

"You didn't tell her about the vasectomy, did you?" Margie asked, running her hand up Maverick's chest.

"What no?! I would never; I got it done for you and only you," Maverick said, peering over at her, watching Margie smiling at that.

"What are you going to do?" Margie asked before placing a kiss on Maverick's chest.

"Right now, wait and see; when I get back, I'll check to see if that new lingerie she bought yesterday has been used or not. If it has, get a friend of mine to set up cameras in the house to see if I can't catch her. If I do, then well, if she finds out about us, I'll lord it over her until she drops it. Or use it to stop the divorce if she goes that far," Maverick said, rubbing his eyes. This was not what he wanted to be thinking about during this week.

"Do you think she knows about us and what you did?" Margie asked, finally popping the question.

"No, I don't think so; if she did, I wouldn't be here still..."

"Unless she has some kind of plan in place," Margie mused.

"Like?" Rolling his hand for her to continue.

"We both know you can't have kids, she doesn't know that, so if she was so hell-bent on having more, for reasons I can't understand, I can barely stand my nieces as it is, then you need to have a DNA test done the first moment that you can. Then when the results come back, throw it in her face that you aren't the father, then you should be scott-free," Margie said with a wicked smile. "Not that I mind, really; I love it when you're backed up. You get rather forceful when you haven't had sex for a day or two," she purred as she slid her hand down his chest. "You up for round two?"

"Do you have to ask?" Maverick mused. Although it wasn't lost on him that his wife had yet to call or text him since he'd arrived.

******

"No, Andrew, if we're going to pull this off, you have to kiss me like you're my boyfriend," Sophia pouted, plumping up her lower lip. In truth, she didn't see this as a cover; this was her chance to snag Andrew up for her own self. "This is how you're supposed to kiss me," she whispered before planting a toe-curling kiss on his lips as she and Andrew sat on his couch.

"So..."

"Nah-uh-uh, you are my boyfriend," Sophia purred in a sinful light. Inhaling the scent of his skin as her nose trailed along his left cheek. "And I get to do everything a girlfriend does," she cooed heatedly into his ear.

"Sophia, you aren't in here teasing poor Andrew too much now, are you?" Angie asked, appearing in the doorway that joined the living room and kitchen together.

"No, I'm just starting," Sophia said, smiling at her mother as she ran her hand along Andrew's inner left thigh. Grinning madly when her hand cupped his manhood, feeling it nice and hard for her.

"You shouldn't distract Andrew too much, Sophia, he does need to study," Gloria said in a motherly voice as she walked into the living room.

"I'll stop once he eats my pussy," Sophia said with a flick of her tongue.

"Oh?! That sounds interesting?!" Gloria said excitedly, scurrying over to Angie's side so she could watch the show.

"Mom?!"

"What? What's wrong with eating your girlfriend's pussy? You eat mine without a second thought; why not Sophia's?" Gloria asked, smirking sinfully at her son, who just stared at her slack-jawed.

"But...?!"

"No buts, Andrew," Sophia said, taking hold of his chin and turning it towards her. "I know you; you like only having one woman at a time to reside here," placing her hand over his heart, "I get that, and that makes you very rare in this day and age. But you don't want anything to happen to your mom, right?"

"Careful, Sophia," Angie warned, seeing that look in Andrew's eyes when Sophia uttered those words.

"I'm not saying I would tell anyone; I'd never do that; I like your mother. She's a pleasant woman..."

"Thank you, Sophia," Gloria beamed at the praise.

"I'm just telling you what people would think if all they see is you and your mother hanging about together. I don't want that, not if I can help it," Sophia stated firmly.

"What are you getting at Sophia?" Andrew asked, not enjoying the feel of his mother's and Angie's eyes on him.

"That you give me a chance to show you that I can do so much more for you than Celest ever could," Sophia said with determination.

"But I thought this was just a cover?" Looking at Sophia oddly when the palm of her hand smacked him on his forehead.

"You can be so damn dense sometimes, you know that?!" Sophia huffed, puffing out her cheeks.

"Then spell it out for me," Andrew intoned, he was not fond of the way she smacked him, and he would rather not have to experience it again.

"We. Are. Dating. For real!"

"Mom, what is she going on about? I thought we were... you know...?"             

"Awe, he's so cute when he blushes," Angie sighed with a little giggle.

"Honey, you know how I explained the fuck cards to you?" Gloria asked, seeing Andrew nodding along. "Well, in order for us to sell this, you will have to have sex with Sophia. This I don't mind; after all, I am taking away something you would never experience going forward. Because I know you, son, you aren't like your father. So I know you would never cheat on me. As much as I don't want to share you, I honestly want to keep you to myself, I can't, not as your mother. So Angie and Sophia will be your lifelong fuck cards. You'll have another five to explore your newly formed sexual identity. But you must tell me that you're going to use it. I won't ask who it will be just so long as you use a condom. I don't want you bringing something home with you. Then I'll be without; I can't have that," Gloria spoke, noting the shocked look on her son's face.

1...45678...13