Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

"So, how's it going?" Angie asked when she caught Gloria in the small break room as she got herself a cup of coffee.

"Had the biggest orgasm I've ever had masturbating just thinking of Andrew fucking me," Gloria whispered low so as not to be overheard.

"That a girl," Angie cooed, smiling into her own cup. "So, how's Andrew's reaction to it all? Oh my, for that long, really?!" she uttered in amazement that Andrew had kept his hard-on for so long and not blown his load. To say she was impressed was an understatement. "So, what are your plans for tonight?"

"Movie night, just the two of us snuggled on the couch," Gloria spoke, feeling her body already getting aroused at the thought of it.

"You naughty woman, you, you're getting horny for your son, aren't you?" Angie teased with a huge grin on her face as Gloria nodded her head firmly.

"How's Maverick taking the end of his access to your pussy?" Angie asked, taking another sip of her coffee.

"Don't know and don't fucking care," Gloria spat. "I've been faithful all this time, and this is how he treats me?! He deserves everything coming to him." Little did she know what fate would have in store for her straying husband and his mistress.

"I totally agree, hon'," Angie nodded. "We still going shopping tomorrow?"

"Oh, hell yes! You should have seen that cock just standing up for me," Gloria said, drooling at the image of it. "I so want to make him bust a nut in his pants," she giggled wickedly.

"I bet you're wet right now just thinking of it?" Angie spoke with a knowing smile.

"Mmmhmm," Gloria hummed.

"You just let me know if you..."

"The ass is leaving Sunday, so we'll have the house to ourselves for the week. I thank you; I really mean it; I haven't felt this alive in ages!" Gloria giggled happily.

"Oh, then does that mean I won't be seeing you Monday morning at the gym?" Angie asked with a coy smile.

"Of course, I do have to keep looking tight and sexy for the man I have my eye on," Gloria said, matching her friend's smile.

"You have to tell me how it went tomorrow; I want all the juicy details," Angie said, feeling like a schoolgirl again as she rested her hand on her friend's right arm.

"Oh, I promise, full disclosure," Gloria mused with a sexy little smile.

******

Andrew was so glad it was Friday when he ambled into his house on that chilly afternoon. It seemed word had spread of his and Celest's fight in the hallway the other day. Then again, he wasn't surprised; they weren't exactly quiet about it. He had to take solace in the fact that Celest didn't bother him or scream at him that day. It wasn't like he was looking for a fight. It wasn't his fault he didn't have the experience that she obviously had. If he had known that, he probably wouldn't have asked her out in the first place. He just didn't want to feel pressured into doing something he wasn't sure that he could give her the best. However, she never gave him that chance to grow as a lover to her. No. She just dumped him and ran off to the most egotistical guy on campus.

"Who needs her," Andrew grumbled as he fell into his desk chair. Ruffling his hair, his feet instinctually turning his body towards his bed. His eyes ran along it, recounting what had happened the last two mornings and nights. Wondering what was going on between him and his mother. He wasn't an idiot. He knew she had been flirting with him the moment she first started, yet, the question remained; why? Was his mother just teasing him? If she was, it was too damn early in the mornings to torment his horny young mind. Still, the image of her ass, those hard nipples of hers that taunted him. The feel of her breasts against the side of his head or on his arm played in his mind. Reaching down and rubbing his cock through his jeans, wondering why his mother was affecting him like this.

Andrew felt his heart race as the front door opened. His eyes glanced down to the right bottom corner of his monitor screen, noting the time. His skin heated as her footsteps drew near. The scent she had worn announced her arrival at his door.

"Hey, baby," Gloria cooed in a loving tone as she leaned on the doorframe.

"Hey, Mom," Andrew greeted, leaning back in his chair.

"What'cha doin'?" Gloria asked, peering into his room.

"Just editing pics and looking for some places to take some photos tomorrow," Andrew said truthfully, turning his body towards her.

"Oh?! That sounds neat! You'll have to show me how you do that sometime," Gloria said in a shy tone, running the pad of her finger along the moulding of the door as her gaze was on the floor of her son's room.

"Sure, if you want, but you might find it boring," Andrew said, feeling his cheeks heat.

"I never would; want to know why?" Gloria spoke, lifting her eyes, their gaze running up her son's body, seeing his nod when they centered on Andrew's face. "Because it's something you're interested in, so it would never be boring to me. Andrew, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Mom." Watching how his mother stepped into his room and turned her back to him. Placing his hand over his manhood as he felt himself hardening when his eyes fell on her ass. Swallowing hard when his mother pulled up her skirt. He was relieved and hated that she didn't pull it higher all at the same time when she stopped just below her ass cheeks.

"Someone said I had a run in my stockings at work today, do I? These are silk, and they're expensive," Gloria said in a pouting tone.

"No, I don't see a run in them," feeling his cock thumping against his hand as he ran his eyes down his mother's shapely legs, "whoever told you that needs to have their eyes checked," Andrew said, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Thanks, baby, these are my favorite pair; I'd hate to have to replace them."

"I can see why; they look good on you," Andrew said before he could catch himself. Groaning in his mind as he watched his mother pushing her skirt down as she wiggled her hips.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Gloria cooed, keeping her back to him. Feeling her cheeks burning with heat. Then her mood grew sour when she heard the ringtone for her husband playing within the depths of her purse. "What?" she growled into her phone, keeping her back to her son. Her eyes grew wide as she saw her son's reflection in the glass of the picture frames in his room. Seeing how his eyes were on her body, namely her ass, yet that wasn't what had her enthralled as she noted how her son's hand moved along his leg, or more precisely, his cock! How that made her pussy just lurch at the sight.

"There's no reason to bite my head off, Gloria?!" Maverick intoned. He would have thought her mood would have lightened by now; it seems he was wrong.

"Uh-huh, I think I have plenty of reasons," Gloria said offhandedly.

"Listen, I was just calling to let you know I will be home late tonight." Her eyes flared, her mind raced, thinking of the hours she would have with her son, alone.

"That all?" Gloria asked in a deadpan voice.

"Don't you want to know why?"

"No," Gloria answered before hanging up on her husband and shoving her phone into her purse.

"Mom, what's going on? You've never been this angry with Dad before; what happened?" Andrew asked in a concerned voice.

"Nothing you need to worry about, baby; it's your father that's the problem, but you don't need to worry about a thing." Wiping her eyes of the wasted years of her life. Unbuttoning her blouse to its third button. She was always professional at work, yet at home, she wanted to be slutty for her son, the lover that was soon to line her bed. Gloria noted how red her son's face was getting when she leaned on the armrests of his chair. Noting how his eyes couldn't pull themselves away from the valley of her breasts, she displayed for her son. "He should be the last thing on your mind at the moment. So how about I order a pizza for tonight since it will just be the two of us, and we'll snuggle on the couch and watch a nice romantic movie. Would you like that, Andrew?" Gloria asked in a sinful tone.

"O-okay," Andrew stammered in nervousness. Unsure if he could keep his hormonal thoughts from influencing his body.

"So sweet." Gloria's eyes lit up when she spoke those words. Feeling how surprised he was when she kissed him on his lips. "It's okay to be inexperienced, baby; there is no shame in that. We all were at one point in time. The question is on who you choose to learn along with. Like that girl, she is only after her own needs; if you find a woman, a real woman, the journey together can be so much more thrilling," Gloria purred, her eyes flashed in her hunger as the words left her lips. "I told you, baby, I was willing to help you and that I would never judge you like that girl did," she stated in a sinful tone as she sashayed out of the room.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

******

"Shit, this is bad," Maverick muttered at the dial tone of his phone. That was the first time his wife had actually hung up on him before. No matter how mad she was, she's never done that. Leaning back in his chair, wondering how much groveling he was going to have to do the moment he got back to get out of the dog house he had put himself into. He just didn't think she would be taking not having another child this hard.

"Trouble in paradise?" Margie asked, standing in the doorway of Maverick's office.

"You can say that," Maverick sighed.

"Don't let her get you down; after all, by Sunday at lunch, you'll be between these legs, and your wife will be the furthest thing on your mind," Margie cooed lustfully at her lover of fifteen years.

"Oh, I'm counting down the minutes," Maverick retorted with his own flirt. Smirking as she shut his office door and closed the blinds.

"Then let me help you take some of the stress off of you until then," Margie purred as she sauntered around his desk.

Unaware that his office and car had been bugged, and his cell phone had been cloned when Marcum had taken Maverick out to lunch yesterday as he listened to every word. He sat in disgust at what he was listening to. Maverick was a very close friend of his. How could he be doing this to his wife? A woman he knew and cherished as a dear friend who he knew adored her husband. He hated to do this kind of work, yet it was what was paying the bills, and truthfully, he wanted Gloria to know the truth about her husband. Wondering how he was going to approach Gloria with this evidence. However, first, he wanted to get as much dirt on the woman before making waves, and when he did then, and only then, present his evidence to both parties.

******

Andrew sat uncomfortably on the couch beside his mother as she rested against him. He just couldn't get the image of how her breasts swayed, nor how wet and shiny her pussy appeared to be when he had accidentally stumbled upon his mother masturbating on her bed with her back pressed against the headboard. He felt himself growing hard as the sounds of her whimpers filled his ears as he recounted how he stared in shock through that gap in her door. It was those whimpers that had drawn him in the first place. He thought his mother was crying and thought to comfort her. He had no idea why his mother and father were fighting.

His eyes glanced down when his mother took hold of his right arm and brought it up and over her head. His eyes flew wide when the palm of his hand rested on the side of his mother's right unsupported breast while his fingers laid along it. His cock throbbed like mad when his mother's nipple rested between his middle and ring finger.

"It's okay honey, I told you I want to help. Doesn't it feel nice in your hand?" Gloria asked in a sultry tone, ignoring the movie that was playing at the moment.

"Y-yes." His voice cracked as he spoke.

"How far have you gone with that girl or any girl?" Gloria asked quizzically.

"Just kissing," Andrew looked away in embarrassment. Feeling his mother's light touch on his chin, turning his attention back towards her.

"I told you, baby, there's no shame in being inexperienced. You just need someone willing to show you what you need to know. There is a bright side of being inexperienced," Gloria said, "go ahead, baby and touch my breast all you want. I wouldn't have put your hand there if I didn't want you to touch me. Gentler baby, a woman's breasts are sensitive. A lighter touch on them will get you more of a result than manhandling them. Unless the woman asks for a rougher treatment, only then do so. Do you understand?" Whimpering as Andrew gently rolled her breast, his fingers brushing along her nipple as he did.

"What do you mean there's a bright side?" Andrew asked, unable to tear his eyes away from his mother's breast or his hand. He just couldn't believe he was doing this! It felt so wrong, yet, oh, so good at the same time.

"You don't have to unlearn any bad techniques that can really throw a woman off her arousal," Gloria answered with a coy smile. "Do you want me to teach you?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Don't you find this... weird? Us, doing this?" As much as Andrew wanted to continue, yet his duty as a son came first.

"Don't think of me as your mother at the moment; think of me as the woman whom you're feeling up. You do like how that breast feels in your hand, don't you?" Gloria purred, feeling her son jumping slightly as her nails pressed into his thigh as she lightly moaned for her son. "Yes, baby, just like that," she uttered breathlessly. All Andrew could do was nod as his eyes watched that elation on his mother's face. "Kiss me," Gloria whispered, her eyes staring into his. Her tongue twisted around his, her fingers weaved through strands of her son's brown hair. Holding him against her lips when she felt his startlement as her free hand caressed his cock through his pants. Pulling away from him, her eyes always on his as she reached down and pulled the grey t-shirt she was wearing over her head. Watching how her son's eyes bugged out as they stared at her naked breasts.

"M..." Gloria's finger on his lips stilled his words.

"From now on, when it's just the two of us, it's Gloria, not Mom. When your father is home, then you call me by that title. You don't call the woman that you're touching so lewdly, mother," Gloria said as she slipped into his lap. "Can you do that?" she asked, placing her breasts so close to his lips

"Yes, M... Gloria," Andrew muttered, transfixed.

"Go on, baby, suck on my breasts... shit! Fuckers home sooner than I thought," Gloria muttered aloud at the sight of the headlights playing through the curtains she had drawn closed, scurrying off her son's lap. God, she was so fucking wet and horny! "Why did he have to come home now!" she bemoaned in her mind. "I'm sorry, baby, I'll make it up to you, I promise," Gloria whispered after hastily dressing, lightly rubbing her son's arm as he groaned as he pressed his head on the back of the couch. Knowing Andrew must be hard as a rock at that moment. "I promise this will have its day," she cooed lightly, running her nails lightly up the length of his covered cock.

"Sorry about being late, honey," Maverick said the moment he entered the front door. Thinking he could soothe some of his wife's ire if he skipped the after-party favors he and Margie normally partook in after such dinners with his boss and board members. "The boss wanted to take us out to celebrate the work we've done this year."

"Uh-huh," Gloria muttered coldly, her arousal instantly fading at the sound of her husband's voice.

"Please, Gloria, can't we talk? I know you're upset, and I get that. I fucked up, I should have been there, and I wasn't. Andrew, give your mother and me some privacy, would ya," Maverick spoke as he walked around the couch.

"Save yourself; there may be shrapnel," Gloria uttered, winking at her son as she patted his thigh.

"Sure, Dad," Andrew answered, getting up from his seat and rounding the other side of the couch to hide his hard-on from his father's eyes.

Holding up her hand when Maverick began to speak. She hid her smile when she heard her son's door closing, Knowing what he would be doing within those walls. "You think a little 'I'm sorry'" sneering the words, "is going to fix your mistake?" Knowing she would have to keep Maverick around so she could fool him into thinking it was his kid when they both knew he couldn't father another. She couldn't wait to make the fool into a cuckold and pay to raise her and her lover's baby.

"No..." Stopping himself when he began to lower himself down beside his wife only to watch her pointing at the chair to the right of him, "I wasn't saying that, but it's a start, isn't it? I know having another baby is an important issue for you. I am sorry that I didn't take it as seriously as I should have. But it's been two years, honey; if it hasn't happened by now, then don't you think we should look at adoption?"

"Adoption, huh? Is that what you think will get you out of this mess?" Gloria asked, biting the inside of her cheek to keep herself from screaming out: No shit! It hasn't happened, you lying bastard! You had a vasectomy without the courtesy of fucking telling me! No. She couldn't say that, at least not yet. However, that day will come, yes it will. She was going to make sure of it.

"No, I don't, but doesn't this show you I'm trying to make up for my blunder? I know it's not the child you want to carry to term. But if we are approved to be parents for whichever child we adopt, I know you'll be just as great of a mother to them as you are with Andrew. Although, I am going to miss seeing you pregnant. You were always sexy in my eyes..." Gloria surged from her seat and stomped towards her bedroom. Groaning, running his hand down his face, knowing this was going to be harder than he thought. "Fuck it, I'm getting laid Sunday and the rest of the week. I'll deal with this shit later. Maybe she'll calm down after not having me around for a week," Maverick muttered in his mind as he leaned back in his chair. Already missing the feel of his wife's cunt wrapped around his cock. He might not want more kids, but Gloria was a fantastic lay.

"Where are you going?!" Maverick asked, getting up from his seat as Gloria snatched her coat off the coat rack.

"None of your damn business! I'm dropping Andrew off at a friend's house," Gloria hissed, glaring hatefully at the man. She was going to get off, and by God, it's going to feel great!

"But when will you be home?"

"When I fucking feel like it! Andrew! Come on!" Gloria shouted out as she stormed out of the house.

"Try to calm her down, don't let her do something foolish," Maverick said to his son as Andrew walked towards the door.

"I will, don't worry, Dad," Andrew said, feeling a little ashamed of what he had done with his mother just a few minutes ago.

"Thanks, son, I appreciate it," Maverick said, nodding to his son.

"M..." He felt a twinge of fear crawling up his spine at the glare his mother shot him.

"Get in, Andrew," Gloria said, not taking no for an answer.

"Okay, but where are we going?"

"To finish what we started," Gloria stated in a matter-of-fact manner before throwing her car into reverse and backing out of the driveway.

"Gloria... I don't know, I'm uncomfortable with this," Andrew uttered nervously. "It doesn't feel right doing this behind Dad's back. I don't want to be one of those types of guys."

Gloria hung her head as they stopped at a stop sign at the intersection of the subdivision. She wondered where he got this honorable side from. Knowing it wasn't from his father. "He's cheating on me," Gloria whispered weakly.

"What?" Andrew asked, not hearing her clearly.