Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're father... is cheating on me," Gloria repeated more loudly, her grip tightened on the steering wheel.

"What?! No way! Dad wouldn't... oh, Mom," Andrew blurted out, throwing his arms around her and hugging her tightly to him. "Are you sure?" He had to ask. This was his father, the man that raised him. Taught him the meaning of right and wrong. Was that all a lie? Was everything in his childhood a lie? His mind raced with questions, yet no answers were forthcoming as his mother poured her heart out on his shoulder as she nodded.

"He had a vasectomy!" Gloria cried out.

"Huh? Isn't that like... when you..." His mind flared with renewed questions as his eyes darted back and forth, trying to sort it out in his mind; the man he knew all his life and the man he was now faced with. "Why?" Andrew finally asked, only to have a car honk behind them. "Pull over, and I'll drive us to Angie's. I know how you like having her at these moments," he said, taking charge.

"Okay," Gloria smattered with a very shaky voice.

"Sorry!" Andrew shouted, waving to the driver as they headed off to their destination. "There has to be a reason, didn't he tell you he had one?" he asked, glancing at her as he drove to his mother's best friend's house. He tolerated Bret, they just ran in different circles, and he knew Bret did the same. Bret was a nice guy; in his opinion, yet, he could rub someone the wrong way, as the saying goes. Andrew just didn't like Bret's cockiness that he liked to flaunt. If you're confident, you don't need to flaunt it. Those around you already notice it, or that was what he thought anyway.

"No, do you think I would have tried for two years for a baby if I knew that?!" Gloria screamed at him.

"Sorry, Mom, you're right; I had a brain fart. Can you forgive me?"

"I-I..." she sniffed, "told you to call me Gloria."

"Again, I offer my sincerest apologies for my momentary lapse, Gloria," Andrew spoke in a modest-regal voice with a smile on his lips as they sat at the stop sign to turn onto Angie's road.

"Apology accepted, Andrew," Gloria replied, feeling a smile forming on her lips.

"But something like that has to give you some pause. He had to have acted weird for a while," Andrew spoke offhandedly.

"Yeah, he did, fifteen years ago..." The tires squealed as Andrew slammed on the brakes.

"What?!" Andrew roared. "And he didn't fucking tell you in fifteen years! That son of a bitch!" His fist slammed hard on the stirring wheel when his mother nodded. "Yeah, I have to agree, the bastard is cheating on you," he growled as his anger burned his blood. "I'm sorry, Gloria, you're fucking hot, and anyone that cheats on someone like you is a fucking idiot?!"

Gloria just sat there with wide, shocked eyes at what her son had just called her. "Oh, fuck teasing you, I'm so going to fuck you tonight," Gloria uttered in all seriousness, turning to face forward in her seat.

"Wait. What?!" Andrew stammered, blinking rapidly.

"Drive, Andrew, now," Gloria said sternly.

Gloria rang Angie's doorbell rapidly, hearing footsteps approaching from behind the door. "What... oh, Gloria, sorry, is something wrong?" Marcum asked, looking at Gloria then to Andrew, who stood behind his mother.

"Hi, Marcum, is Angie here?"

"Hon'!" Marcum called from over his shoulder before gesturing them to enter.

"Gloria... oh, what's going on?" Angie stopped in her tracks at the look in her friend's eyes.

"Is that offer still on the table?"

"Yes, of course, it is," Angie answered, her eyes widening in glee at what she was referring to. "Follow," beckoning with her index finger for them to follow with a coy smile on her lips, "originally we built it as an apartment for Marcum's parent's, but they decided to move in with his sister in a warmer climate," she said factually as she led them through her living room, noting how Bret nodded to Andrew and he did the same.

"Love the shirt, Sophia, looks pretty on you," Gloria said in passing as they moved through Angie's kitchen towards her garage.

"Thank you, Gloria, have fun," Sophia replied with a knowing smirk.

"Oh, it will be," Gloria uttered before dragging a very nervous Andrew behind her.

"So it's used mostly as a guest room for our visiting relatives, so you'll have your privacy... to do whatever the two of you will be doing in there," Angie said with a sexy smirk as she peered back at the two of them. "I put a clean sheet on the bed; I doubt the two of you will be doing much sleeping," she said, unlocking the door. Reaching to her left and up slightly, flipping on the lights for the room. "I put a few of Bret's Gatorade drinks in the refrigerator should you need to quench your thirst."

"You can drop the act, Angie," Gloria said, smiling at her friend's back.

"Spoil sport, and I was enjoying myself," Angie pouted, crossing her arms below her breasts when she turned to Gloria. "I see someone's in the mood. Do you remember that day, Andrew?" she asked in a sinful tone as her eyes flickered up to his face. "Maybe your mother would like a teacher's assistant," Angie mused with a predatory smile. "Mmm... Andrew, did your cock just flex for me?" she asked, softly biting her nail as she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Maybe later, you are, after all, letting us use this place. But tonight Andrew's mine," Gloria said, pulling Andrew into her.

"Tomorrow then," Angie said, running her eyes down Andrew's body one last time. "I look forward to it." Smiling at Andrew when her eyes recentered on his face. "I put fresh towels and a blow dryer in the bathroom," pointing in its direction, "if the two of you need to freshen up afterward. Do enjoy it, Andrew; it's going to be amazing, sliding into your mother's pussy for the first time," she teased as her fingertips skimmed along his jaw as she walked passed him. Holding the door steady as she turned the lock, blowing her friend a kiss, wondering if Gloria understood what she truly meant by tomorrow as the door closed behind her.

The moment it did, Gloria's lips were wrapped around her son's. "W-we really doing this?" Andrew asked, his inexperience showing. His jaw just hung open when his mother shrugged off her coat and stripped off her shirt without a second thought.

"Andrew, from this point forward, we are no longer mother and son. For outside appearances, we must appear as so, but here, within these walls and our home, I am your woman. Until I can get enough evidence on your father, we must appear to him as if nothing has changed. I will only sleep with your father one more time, just enough for him to cum in me so we can trick him into paying child support for our baby. Still, only you will have access to this," Gloria said in a husky voice as she reached forward, taking hold of her son's hand and placing it on her covered mound. "as long as you cum inside of this always. What do you say, Andrew? Will you become my man, the father of our child? Yes, Andrew, you." Seeing his startled look in his eyes. "I know it's scary, Andrew, so was becoming a mother for me. I know how good a father you'd be, and you know how good of a wife I would be." Unbuttoning her pants as Andrew's hand began to move on its own. Wiggling her jeans down her hips, "How about something more... hotter, Andrew," Gloria said in a lustful voice, slipping his hand into her pants as she stepped up to him. Guiding his fingers down her mons Venus, allowing him to enjoy the feel of the shape of her womanly body. Leading his middle finger along her dew-laden lips. "You feel that, Andrew?" she asked with a shuddering moan. "That's your pussy, Andrew, can you be my man?"

"This really what you want, Gloria?" Andrew asked, noting the way his mother's eyes fluttered when his finger glided over her clitoris.

"Yes, Andrew, you're the only person I love in that way to have a child with..." Gloria gasped as the pads of his index and middle fingers spread and teased her vulva. "Andrew... does this mean your mine?" she gasped as Andrew inserted those two fingers into her hot, velvet tunnel while the heel of his hand rubbed her clit.

"Okay, Mom, we can try," Andrew said, watching her hand clutch onto his shirt as he sank deeper into that warm, moist heat. Feeling her folds tightening around his fingers.

"Make me cum, Andrew," Gloria purred, knowing there was no turning back now. "There, keep rubbing there," she panted as she moved her hips against the heel of his hand. She wanted him to watch the bliss he would always bring her playing on her face as she cums. "Oh, baby, oh fuck, yes, yes, oh, God," Gloria wailed as she came hard for her son. Taking hold of his hand, telling him not to move it while she rides out her aftershocks. Her nose nuzzled her son's chest, smiling when he started back when he felt how her spasms had lessened. "Yes, baby, you can play with my pussy all you want; it's yours now as this," feeling her son's cock surge as her fingers caressed her son's covered rod, "is mine to touch, to suck, to fuck as much as I want. Doesn't that feel good, baby?" Gloria asked, watching her son's reaction to her touch.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew hummed as his thighs trembled at how light her touch was.

"I want to suck on this, Andrew, go sit on the bed," Gloria said in want. Smiling as she watched how he fumbled to take off his shoes. Watching how his eyes followed after her pants after she had slipped out of her own. "Baby," her hips swayed seductively as she strode to stand in front of her lover, "you want to see my pussy, don't you?" Seeing that innocence on his face as he peered up at her.

"Yes," Andrew finally answered.

"Then take off my panties," Gloria cooed down at her son. "Look how wet you've made me for the past three days," spreading her lips so those virgin eyes could feast on what he would have wrapped around his cock, "Nah-uh, while I appreciate the willingness, but that's for round two, right now is just about you," she said, stopping her son from trying to lick her slit. "Don't worry, baby, I'm going to take real good care of you," Gloria purred as she helped her son out of his pants and underwear. "Mmm... yes, this will do, this will do nicely, indeed," she uttered before licking up the back of Andrew's cock. Listening to Andrew's 'Oh fuck' as her lips glided past his mushroom top.

"That feels so good," Andrew said in a breathless groan.

"New rule, when we're about to have sex, I insist that you call me Mom," Gloria stated as her hand stroked her son's slick pole. "It sounds so much dirtier," she said, grinning wickedly before returning his cock to her mouth.

"Fuck... Mom... so... fucking good," Andrew shuddered as he was loving his first blow job.

"Alexa, Sophia's playlist, Wolves," Gloria called out, knowing if Angie had one in every room, she would have one in there. Hearing it coming on and selecting the song. "Relax, baby, just enjoy cuckolding your father," she said reassuringly as she positioned her son's cock back to the place of his birth. Her moan rang out when the opening lyrics began to play.

"Oh shit, oh shit," Andrew groaned out as he fell backward onto the bed.

"That's it, baby, don't you love the feel of your mother's pussy wrapped around your cock?" Gloria asked as she leaned forward. He nodded. "Then you're going to love it when I do this," she whispered in a purr when she rolled her hips forcefully, squeezing her folds as she did.

"Fuck, Mom!" Andrew called out; his hands took hold of her hips, allowing his animal instincts to take over for the moment.

"Yes, pound that pussy, fuck me like you own me..." Gloria howled as her son did just that as he jackhammered into her canal. Like she expected to happen, his first time would be too much to handle at first as she felt the twitch of his cock. "Do it, baby, cum in your mother's pussy," she commanded. Smiling down at him as she felt that hot seed of his erupting onto the altar of her Venus. "How did that feel, baby?"

"Can we go again?" Andrew asked with a coy smile after his panting had lessened.

"Was hoping you were up for another," Gloria cooed before kissing him. "Let me clean up, and I'll teach you how to eat your mother's pussy," she mused as she slid off her son's slick pole and bounded off towards the restroom.

A knock came on the door two hours later. Gloria smiled at her lover, feeling her sex throb as she adjusted her coat. She had made sure she got every drop of the two other loads Andrew had unleashed in her cunt out of it. As much as that is where it always will be, she couldn't leave evidence behind, at least not until she has proof she could use in court against Maverick's company for not enforcing their morality clause. After she's learned she is carrying her son's child, only then would she unleash the Hounds of Hell upon them.

"Let's go home, baby," Gloria said in a loving tone as she held out her hand to her son.

"I was wondering if you two keeled over in there," Angie teased when the apartment door opened. "Was it as good as I told you it would be?" Smiling madly when Gloria nodded vigorously. "I'm glad you did; come on, Marcum wanted to speak with you when you were done."

"Wow, look at you," Sophia praised as she noted the glow on Gloria's face.

"Sophia, hush, don't tease her; this is their first time together," Angie said, smiling back at her friend as she led them back through the kitchen.

"I'm not; I'm kind of jealous; I need a good two-hour fucking," Sophia mused, winking at Andrew.

"Sophia, entertain Andrew for a bit while your dad has a private word with Gloria." Leading Gloria out of the room when her daughter nodded

"Want something to drink?" Sophia asked once they were alone.

"Wouldn't mind one," Andrew nodded his thanks.

"So... I heard a little tidbit about you and Celest getting into a fight out in one of the hallways. I also remember something about an older woman and her being hot," Sophia spoke from over her shoulder as she set out to make him a glass of soda.

"You know how rumors are, especially in high school; you can't put too much stock in them," Andrew said offhandedly.

"Uh-huh, sure," Sophia teased, handing Andrew his glass. "Have you ever thought about getting you some chocolate pussy?" Her eyes flared; her lips curved into a wicked smile as Andrew choked on his drink.

"What?!"

"Don't you want to see that cock just gliding through my pussy lips when you fuck me," Sophia flirted, wiggling her ass as she leaned on her elbows. "So cute," she whispered in her head at how nervous and bashful he was.

"As much as I appreciate the offer, Sophia, I'm not the kind of man who just sleeps around. I'm not going to do that to Mom," Andrew said, looking down into his glass, feeling his face heating.

"Awe, so sweet, what if it was alright with her?" Sophia asked, feeling her mound beginning to throb as she thought about it. "Would you then come over here, shove my skirt up, and fuck me?" she purred.

"Won't that like ruin your rep with the cheer squad?" Andrew inquired.

"Who gives a shit what they think," Sophia said, waving them off. "They don't have the prospect of a two-hour sexathon before them," she uttered, smiling sensuously at him.

"Hypothetically, if she was okay with it, then yeah, I wouldn't mind a chocolate shake," Andrew answered, lifting his eyebrows as he took a sip. Seeing the happy, hungry smile on Sophia's full lips spreading wider.

"That son of a bitch!" Their heads turned when Gloria's voice rang out from the other side of the house.

"You okay?" Sophia asked in a concerned tone when she saw his mood darkening.

"Nope, I mean, how can Dad do that?! To Mom no less, and she's fucking hot!" Nodding to Bret as he walked in.

"He's not wrong; your mom is hot," Bret said with a smile as he got a bottle out of the fridge. "Sorry about your dad being a dick," he spoke in a kind tone over his shoulder, lifting his drink as he walked back out the room.

"Well, some people just go their whole lives being led around by their..." Rolling her hand, "then there are people like you, who think about their partner," Sophia purred, making him watch as she displayed her body to him. "You're on the yearbook, aren't you?" she asked, looking over at her phone.

"No, I just take some of the photos they want, well, the club does anyway," Andrew said offhandedly.

"Then you wouldn't have a problem with taking the team's picture for it, would you?" Sophia asked, reaching over for her phone.

"No, why?"

"Just curious," Sophia shrugged, typing away on her phone.

Andrew turned his attention to the door as footsteps neared. "Come, let's go home, Andrew," Gloria said, keeping her anger from her voice.

"Thanks for the drink," Andrew patted the counter, seeing Sophia's nod as he did. Feeling his mother slipping her arm around his waist before heading towards Angie's front door.

"Okay, who is it?" Andrew asked as they rode back towards their house.

"Margie!" Gloria hissed, slamming her hand down onto the steering wheel.

Andrew didn't know what to say. So he opted to remain silent. Feeling her hand covering his when he placed his hand on her thigh. Trying to calm his mother down enough, so she didn't rip off his father's head the moment she walked into the house. Saying goodnight to his mother at his bedroom door. Noting how she softly waved at him from her own before shutting it.

Chapter Three

The Next day...

"Andrew? Where's your mother?" Maverick asked, noting how his son was packing up his camera equipment.

"Went shopping with Angie," Andrew answered, not bothering to look at his father.

"But her car is still outside?" Maverick uttered in confusion.

"Angie picked her up this morning since Marcum had the day off, so Mom was letting me use her car, so I can get some photos before I miss the sun," Andrew said, slinging his camera bag over his shoulder. Seeing his father finally understanding.

"Did she tell you when she would be back?"

"Sometime this afternoon, but before dinner," Andrew answered with a shrug when his father looked at him for clarification. "I think she's still pissed about whatever happened... whatever that was," he said, playing it off like he didn't already know.

"Alright, be safe; those roads can be icy where you want to go," Maverick sighed, rubbing the back of his head, wondering how he was going to get out of this one.

"I will, Dad," Andrew said, slipping out the door.

******

Andrew was setting up his shot as he placed his tripod on the grass fifty feet away from the frozen fountain he had stumbled across tucked away in a hamlet in the old part of town. Focusing his lens as he shuffled through the filters to make the most of the morning sunlight.

"Can we talk?" Andrew's back stiffened as that voice set his nerves on end.

"About?" Andrew called back, not turning to look at her as he pressed down on his wireless remote shutter release.

"I'm sorry, do you hate me that much that you can't even be bothered to look at me?" Celest asked, stepping into the little fountain area.

Sighing in his mind, "No, have other things on my mind," Andrew said, turning to look at her. "So, why are you here?" He wasn't going to ask how she knew he would be there, given how he told her about it three weeks ago.

"Told you, I want to talk," Celest said, slowly sauntering over.

"What's there to talk about, Celest, you broke up with me, remember?"

"As my boyfriend, not as my friend, I miss our chats," Celest uttered in a shy tone.

"Maybe I don't want you as a friend at this moment," Andrew said dryly.

"Oh," Celest whispered low. "But... can't we build that back?"

"Is the big jock intellectually stunted?" Andrew asked with an evil grin on his lips.

"He's dumb as a bag of rocks. Is that what you want to hear?" Celest asked, arching an eyebrow. "What about this woman, whom you've supposedly hooked up with, huh?"