Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrew," taking his hand into hers, "just give me a chance to prove to you that I can be better than any girl you've been with, not counting your mother or mine apparently," Sophia uttered her plea. Not enjoying that smirk on her mother's lips when she spoke the last part.

"I can assure you, honey, you're going to love Andrew; he's so attentive," Angie flirted, licking her upper lip, noting the movement in his pants.

"Thanks," Andrew responded in a bashful tone.

"You just need more practice, but you did make my pussy very wet or wetter than it was at the time," Angie praised.

"Please, Andrew, don't toss me away," Sophia said with pleading eyes.

"How would this even work?!" Gesturing to his mother, he wasn't about to stop sleeping with her either.

"Like any other relationship," Sophia shrugged, "just because I know you fuck your mother, she's loud," seeing Gloria blush hard at that, "and my mother, and you know I fuck my dad and brother. I don't see why any of that would have to complicate things if you don't make them complicated."

"And you're fine with all of this?" Andrew asked once again, gesturing to his mother.

"Of course, I am; I wouldn't have set this up if I minded Andrew," Sophia said, seeing the light of hope for her as he started to come around. "But you better fucking wear that damn condom, you hear me?!" Watching Andrew's eyebrows raising at the tone of her voice and seeing him jump in his seat when she squeezed his cock. "The only people you fuck raw is your mother or me, you got that?"

"Wait. What?!"

"You. Are. Going. To. Fuck. Me. Raw," Sophia spoke every word clear and loud so his befuddled mind would understand. "But don't worry, Dad and Bret wear condoms; I had to kick Bret in the nuts one time because he wouldn't put it on. So, I left him on the floor, and he went without until he did. I know this is all so new to you, Andrew, and I'm not trying to overload you right now. But we need to set these rules and get our story straight before school on Monday. So... how about you come lick your girlfriend's pussy," she cooed as she scooted back on the couch. Lifting her leg onto it, spreading her legs open, and lifting up the skirt she was wearing since she planned on this to happen, she forewent underwear. Hiking up her skirt slightly, "Come, Andrew, come taste my pussy, and I'll show you what I can do with that cock," Sophia cooed as she spread her lips open.

"Did you teach him that?" Angie asked in a hushed whisper as they've been watching Sophia writhe in bliss for the past ten minutes.

"Mmmhmm, it's wonderful too," Gloria sighed in longing.

"Yes... it is," Sophia agreed with a stammer.

"Damn, I have to try that," Angie said in awe as she watched how her daughter came for the third time.

"No more, Andrew, fuck me, I need it, please, Andrew," Sophia uttered in want as she took hold of his face after twenty minutes had passed. Noticing how Andrew glanced over to his mother, who waved him on. Bringing him up to her lips and leaning backward to draw his body along hers. Reaching down, guiding him towards her entrance after his hands had fumbled to free his manhood, holding him tightly as she gasped at the feel of his cock sliding into her. Sophia was in Heaven as that hard rod thrusted in and out of her hot, wet cunt. Pushing him up, pressing him down into the cushion as she straddled his lap.

"Hold onto my ass, Andrew," Sophia purred into his ear as she rode him. "Make sure you hold on tight because once you've cum in my pussy you won't need another," she whispered low, passionately kissing him, riding him hard once she felt his hands on her ass.

"Fuck, Sophia," Andrew groaned out as her folds milked his cock.

"You like my hot pussy, don't you, Andrew?" Sophia asked in a wanton moan. Hearing her sex resounding in the air with every glide of her hips.

"Fuck yes, I do," Andrew grunted, reaching down and playing with Sophia's clitoris. Not seeing the look Angie shot Gloria, nor did Andrew see the smirk on his mother's lips as she watched him using what she had taught him.

"Yes! Oh, God, Andrew, you're going to make me...." Leaning back on his legs, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her body quaked as her orgasm flared.

Andrew trembled at the look in Sophia's eyes, not out of a physical response to fear, but of knowing you might not make it out alive kind of fear as Sophia gazed at him with predatory eyes. "Well? You said you could make me cum, yet here you are cumming before me; I wonder why?" Andrew said in a teasing voice. Taking a dry swallow when that predatory light reached her lips as she smirked.

"Mom, Gloria, you don't mind if I take Andrew to his room?" Sophia asked, peering back at them.

"No, but I do thank you for the show, sweetheart. It was nice seeing that cock in action again," Angie cooed lustfully as she peered at Andrew.

"I think Andrew bit off more than he could chew," Gloria whispered, trying not to laugh as they watched Sophia lead her son off to his room.

"You sure you're okay with this arrangement?" Angie asked, looking up at her friend, who was sitting on the armrest of the chair.

"At first, no, but as I thought on it, she's right; it would bring too much attention to us if it was just Andrew and me. So in order to be with my son, I have to make the world around us believe we are just mother and son. Yet in here, within these walls, I show him that he's mine," Gloria answered with a far-off look in her eye.

"I know that look, Gloria," Angie nudged her friend.

"I can't help it, the end is approaching, and I'm happy because I know a new start is just blooming," Gloria said, smiling down at her friend.

"Well, ain't that some fancy shit," Angie proclaimed, causing Gloria to burst out in laughter.

After thirty minutes, Sophia stumbled out of Andrew's bedroom, pushing down her skirt as she went. "That doesn't count towards the two hours you owe me," Sophia called back to him. Knowing how she left him panting and drained, a smile formed on her lips at that fact before she fixed her hair as she went to tell her mother they were done.

"Well? How was it?" Angie asked, sipping on her hot tea as she and Gloria talked at her kitchen table.

"Worth the wait," Sophia said with a smile on her lips. Hearing Andrew approaching from behind. Leaning in at the moment, he moved around her and whispering into his ear what she was going to do to him on Monday.

"You wouldn't?" Andrew asked; low to this, Sophia just nodded with a devious smirk. "You so don't want me to survive high school, do you?" Watching how she bit her lip to contain her snort of laughter.

"Don't worry, I have faith you'll make it out alive... I think," Sophia flirted with a playful smile.

"We should be getting home, and you need to text your husband soon. Loved the tea, Gloria, we have to have it again," Angie spoke, yet her eyes weren't on Gloria but Andrew when she uttered those last words.

"You're welcome, Angie. You know you all are welcome here any time," Gloria said, hugging her friend.

"Let's go, dear, so, Sophia, did you get that creamy filling you wanted?" Angie's voice filled their house as she walked towards the front door.

"Mom?!" Andrew and Gloria chuckled at Sophia's gasp.

Hours passed, and Gloria helped Andrew study for his upcoming exams with a little strip show that ended with her face down on his bed, having that cock of his plowing her to her heart's content. This went on until it was time to make dinner, then the two of them headed back to Andrew's room. Where once again they played their little study game, where again, she was face down moaning to the high heavens as she came and came on her son's cock. And yes, Gloria did text her husband, if only to say one word, 'Okay.' That night, feeling Andrew's cum deep inside her womb as she snuggled up to her son as they drifted the night away in each other's arms.

Chapter Five

Monday, lunchtime...

The crowd noise of students chattering, yammering and goofing off that filled the school's cafeteria played around him as he finished up his lunch. He was about to throw his trash away until he felt a hand under his arm, causing Andrew to lift his gaze to the left of him. Only to find Sophia standing over him with that smile on her lips.

"We have things to discuss," Sophia purred.

"Sophia..."

"Nah-uh-uh," shaking her finger side to side, "I did tell you what we were going to be doing today," Sophia said with a devilish grin on her lips. "And tomorrow at lunch, you better be sitting with your girlfriend," she spoke loud enough to draw everyone's attention. "Now come on, we don't have much time," Sophia directed, pulling Andrew out of his seat and dragging him behind her after he had quickly shouldered his bookbag.

"Sophia?!" Andrew quipped when she led him towards the girl's bathroom located a little down the hall from the exit of the cafeteria.

"Don't you worry, baby, you're going to love this, like I know you loved how my pussy tasted yesterday," Sophia said loudly as she swayed her ass. Noting how his eyes were running down her back when she was dressed in her cheerleading outfit. Seeing how they had practice after school. "Sorry, ladies, but you might want to scoot," she proclaimed as she led Andrew into the bathroom. Pushing him into a stall, a hungry smile appeared on her lips at the frightened look on his face for being in the girl's bathroom.

"Sophia?!" Andrew whispered low as she sauntered into the stall. "We shouldn't be..." His voice stilled in his throat as she lifted the front of her skirt, showing off the white thong she was wearing.

"What are you saying Andrew, don't you want the taste of my pussy on your tongue?" Sophia cooed as she pushed her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. She could tell that those that were in the bathroom hadn't left when she peered through the gap of the stall's hanging partitions. Smirking to herself, that was exactly what she wanted; she knew soon it would get back to Celest, how that just made her feel all warm inside at how irked Celest was about to be. "I know for a fact you love having my pussy on your tongue; why else did you eat me out for so long yesterday if you didn't like the taste of it," she stated, lifting her right leg, planting her foot on the stall's wall, displaying her moist mound to his eyes.

"But... here?" Andrew whispered low.

"Mmmhmm, here, now hurry before lunch is over," Sophia purred, reaching out, taking hold of Andrew by his shirt and pulling him into her. "Eat me, baby," she uttered low, her voice full of need. Her heart fluttered as Andrew sank down her body. This was the first time she's ever done something like this in public; she couldn't deny how hot it made her feel at that moment.

Her fingers gripped the lip of the door above her as she rode Andrew's face. Keeping her moans low so as not to alert anyone that wasn't in the bathroom at that moment. "Oh, fuck yes, right there, Andrew!" Sophia urged him on. "Suck that clit!" she growled, pressing her hand against the back of his head, keeping him exactly where she wanted him. "Christ! I'm going to cum, Andrew! You want me to cum on that tongue, don't you?" Her body trembled as her right calf pulled Andrew deeper into her sex as her climax neared. "Fuck," Sophia wailed in a shuddering moan as her orgasmic juices surged down her canal. She wasn't about to let him leave with a hard-on; no, that would be in bad taste as his girlfriend. While they didn't have the time for her to suck him off. They did have time for a quick hand job, which in truth, resulted in his cum splattering against the other wall and running down its surface to drip onto the floor. "Let's get you cleaned up," Sophia directed after stuffing her thong into his pocket as they left the stall. Making sure that those onlookers saw that she did so. "There, now open," she cooed as she popped open her tin of mints after cleaning her sex from his face. "I'll see you later," Sophia said in a light tone as she reentered the cafeteria after getting a quick kiss in to get her belongings that her friends were watching for her. Humming with her hands behind her as her pussy tingled from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Waving slyly to him when she peered back at Andrew before he vanished from the doorway to escape the wrath of the jocks.

******

"Sophia, really?" Celest's voice stilled him as he left his last exam of the day.

"So you know about her," Andrew said, seeing Celest rolling her eyes.

"The whole fucking school knows," Celest pouted. "You just don't eat out one of the hottest cheerleaders on the team in a bathroom and not think it wouldn't spread around the school. But she isn't older than me," she stated, plumping out her lower lip. "Did you do that to hurt me, Andrew?"

"What? No. Why would you think that?" Andrew asked nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "Hell, I didn't want to do it here in the first place. Don't want people thinking that Sophia is easy, you know?"

"But you didn't stop her from taking you into the bathroom," Celest stated, glancing up at him. Recounting the moans she heard coming from Sophia as one of her friends that were in the bathroom at the time took a video of the whole thing. So she knew Sophia's panties were in his pocket and also how he looked with her pussy juice marring his skin.

"If you had done that, I wouldn't have stopped you either. I'm a guy; why would I?"

"You mean that?" Celest asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, I was going to take it further with you, but you dumped me," Andrew said truthfully, seeing Celest's shoulders sagging.

"Hindsight is 20/20, huh?" Celest sighed, knowing she would never get to experience what she had heard in that video.

"So it seems," Andrew nodded. "Listen, I have to get to my club; you can text me if you want," he said offhandedly, noting how her eyes lit up at that.

"You really mean that?" Celest asked, trying to keep the hope of salvaging their friendship from her voice.

"I do."

"Okay, I'll text you later tonight, bye, Andrew," Celest said, waving to him as she headed out the side door to the student parking lot.

******

"Hey, Andrew, we got a request for you," his club president said the moment he entered the classroom that was used for their club activities.

"Oh? From whom?" Ignoring the glares that were directed at him, and some were from the women in their little club as well. "Yeah, she's definitely trying to get me killed before graduation," Andrew muttered to himself.

"The Captain of the cheer squad. I heard a rumor going around about you and one of their members in the bathroom doing things," the club president said with a guileful grin on his lips.

"You shouldn't... there's video?!" Andrew gasped in shock when two dozen phones appeared, pointing at him all playing the same video. "Fuck me?!" he groaned in his mind.

"I got the equipment ready to go, so you shouldn't keep your girlfriend waiting," the vice-president teased as he pointed over at the cart.

"Now I want pictures of the whole team, not just your girlfriend," the club president directed in a teasing light, smiling cruelly when Andrew groaned. "Oh, before I forget, there's a new club opening up, maybe you'll hear of it soon, but I'll let you in on the secret. The club that's starting up is 'I hate Andrew Mathews!"

"Whatever," Andrew muttered, seeing his club members nodding along. "You're just jealous that I know what she looks like naked and how good she tastes," he retorted as he pulled the cart towards the door that he would need to take their group photo.

"You damn right, we are!" Again, his co-members nodded along. "First Celest, and now Sophia! You have gone too far, Andrew!" the club president said, feigning his anger.

"Maybe instead of worrying about whom I am with, you might want to look closer to those in your orbit," Andrew smirked, seeing the club treasurer's face burning red hot while his president had a blank look on his face. "But what do I know? I'm the hated one here," he shrugged as he pulled the cart out of the room.

******

"Some reason you're here with that?" the coach for the cheer squad barked from across the gym floor as her girls worked out the routines.

"I got a request from the yearbook staff that someone wanted me to take the cheer squad's picture for it," Andrew stated truthfully, pushing the cart off to the side so it would be out of the way. Noting how the girls around Sophia were chatting with her.

"You let that nerd eat you out?" One of the girls chided into Sophia's ear.

"And you're going out with him, Sophia. You could do so much better?!" another intoned, thinking she was just settling for second best. When she knew, their whole team knew, about how the boys on the football team were vying for her.

"When's the last time those so-called jocks you're dating got you off with their tongues?" Sophia shot back as she watched her coach talking with Andrew by his cart.

"That..."

"It has everything to do with it," waving her friends off, "you know he had me writhing on his couch for twenty minutes, tasting my pussy until I couldn't take it any longer. Now tell me, why would I want some subpar lay that refuses to even go down on me when we all know they want their dicks sucked? Whether or not you like my choice of boyfriend is of no concern to me. You can keep those small-minded jocks that only think of getting their dicks wet in your semi-dry pussies and I'll keep my attentive boyfriend who hasn't denied me one orgasm on that tongue of his," Sophia said, never taking her eyes off of Andrew. Seeing how he was nodding when her coach told him where he could set up.

"Okay, girls, this young man here," waving to Andrew as he pushed the cart along the out-of-bounds section of the basketball court as he moved across the gym to the far end, "will be taking photos of us during our practice at such time, when he feels he has enough, we will all take a group photo," the coach spoke in a stern tone. "So, if any of you would like to pretty yourselves up, you have five minutes." That was all the incentive the girls needed before they all rushed to where their bookbags laid.

As Sophia was applying a light layer of makeup to her cheeks, her eyes couldn't stop peering over the rim of her compact's mirror as she watched how Andrew moved about. Looking over when her friend, she had made a month after joining the team when she was in her sophomore year, stepped up to her side.

"Sophia, I have to ask, what do you see in him? I'm not trying to harp on you, but... just look at him. He's not even popular?!"

"There's more to this life than who is popular, who has the best dick, or the tightest ass. While you all are chasing after those jocks that we both know won't have a problem with sleeping with whomever they want because they think they're entitled to do so. Since everyone makes them out to be something bigger than they really are. There are those like Andrew," nodding towards him, "that put loyalty before anything else. And trust me, I tried, and he shot me down, so I know if he's with me, then I know he's truly with me and not chasing some strange tail," Sophia said, replacing the lid of her lipstick once she was done.

"You must really like him since you haven't stopped staring at him," her friend teased with a coy smile.

"Wouldn't you when you know just what he can do to your little pussy?" Sophia shot back with her own smile.

"How many?!" her friend asked low. "Really? Him? Damn, who would have thought he would be so good. I'm happy for you Sophia, I hope it works out for the two of you." Turning their gaze towards their coach as she blew on her whistle, telling them that their time was up.

1...56789...13