Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia tried to keep her attention on the movements as they practiced. Yet, her eyes would follow Andrew around as he stopped and took shots before moving to another spot and firing off more. It wasn't lost on her that her coach, too, had dolled herself up, nor did she miss how there was a little blush in her cheeks as Andrew moved around her as his camera fired off.

"Shouldn't you be, like, shooting the girls and not me?!" the coach whispered from the side of her mouth.

"Why? The guys will be drooling over these shots," Andrew uttered, seeing how his praise was causing more heat to flood her cheeks.

"You're just saying that."

"Afraid not, you're like every guy's wet dream," Andrew teased.

"Flattery will only get you so far," she chided, yet in the back of her mind, she was elated. Then again, what woman doesn't like knowing they could still turn heads at the age of forty-six?

"Hopefully to an 'A' in PE," Andrew joked before moving off to get them set up for the group shot. Hearing the whistleblowing behind him as he attached his camera to the tripod.

"What're ya doing?" Sophia whispered into his ear once she slid her arms around him.

"Uploading the photos I took to the club's email so the club president can send them over to the yearbook team," Andrew stated factually.

"What's that?" Sophia inquired, pointing at the screen when a woman with her head cut off displayed her body rather lewdly.

"Y-you don't want to look at that," Andrew said, reaching forward to shut off his screen only to have Sophia take hold of his hand.

"Andrew, just who is that?" Sophia asked, her tone taking a hard edge to it.

"You know who it is," Andrew answered, peering out the corner of his eye.

"Andrew, during the break, you are going to take pictures like that of me," Sophia whispered heatedly into his ear. If his mother could pose like that for him, then so could she. "We'll talk about this later," she hissed before leaving him to join her team. Who took the kneeling position on the front row, pulling up her skirt just at the moment he took his shot. Thrusting it back down when Andrew peered over his camera before taking another photo explaining a few of their eyes were closed. In truth, it was because he wasn't about to send the one where the flash of his camera glinted off Sophia's moistened mound.

"Andrew?" Sophia spoke as he packed up his gear.

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a ride home?"

"No, I take the bus," Andrew said, turning to look at her.

"Don't. Let me take you home, Mom let me borrow the car today," Sophia said bashfully, feeling her cheeks heat.

"You sure?" Andrew asked to which Sophia nodded before being pulled away by her coach's voice.

"Thirty minutes," Sophia called out before rejoining her team.

******

"Where's your brother?" Andrew asked as he stood by Sophia's mother's car, waiting on her for the past five minutes.

"Caught a ride after his practice was over," Sophia said, unlocking her mother's car and tossing her bookbag into the backseat. "Hop in," she spoke, casting Andrew a glance as she opened the door. "So I heard something interesting; want to hear it?"

"Okay," Andrew answered, although, from the tone of her voice, he didn't think he was going to like it.

"Did you or did you not talk to your ex-girlfriend after your last exam?" Sophia asked heatedly.

"I did," Andrew admitted.

"And did you or did you not tell her she can text you?"

"I did," Andrew nodded, seeing no reason to lie.

"Why?!" Sophia screamed out.

"Listen, Celest, and I were friends long before we even started to date. While we aren't together, I do still like her as a friend," Andrew begrudgingly admitted.

"But... do you still have feelings for her?" Sophia asked, praying that he didn't.

"If you're referring to any romantic feelings I have for her, that would be no; she killed that when I saw her sucking face with that douche," Andrew said, throwing his body into the back of the seat as Sophia scrambled over the console. "Sophia?!"

"Shut up," Sophia growled before passionately kissing Andrew. Her hands fumbled with his zipper; her hand worked his cock to full hardness before rising up and sliding down Andrew's hard pole.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Andrew groaned as she rode him hard and fast.

"Making sure that bitch never enters your mind again," Sophia said, staking her claim. "You feel that hot cum filling my pussy; she's never ever let you do that. Remember that when you speak to her and know who takes care of your cock," she whispered angrily into his ear.

"You got anger issues; you know that?" Andrew spoke, panting for breath.

"Only when someone fucks with something or someone that is mine," Sophia stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Possessive too, huh?"

"When it comes to my boyfriend, you're damn right!" Sophia exclaimed, pressing her nose against his. "So you better just accept that because we're going to be together for a very long time," she said, placing a light kiss on his lips as his spent cock slid out of her cunt as she rose off his lap and slid back into the driver's seat. Only to lean back over and suck his cock clean.

"I'll text you later," Sophia said with a warm smile as they sat in Andrew's driveway. "Andrew? Aren't you supposed to say something to your girlfriend when you depart from her?" she pouted, yet that cocked eyebrow of his still remained, as did his silence. "Andrew?!"

"You switch moods in a heartbeat, you know that?"

"I do not?!" Sophia said, looking bashfully away.

"So do, so is it just me, or you do this with everyone else?" Andrew asked, sliding back into the passenger seat.

"Is that so bad that I'm so emotional when it comes to you?" Sophia asked slyly, peering over at him.

"No, didn't say that; what I don't like is being fucking used as nothing but a fuck doll so you can assert your dominance; I don't play that shit. If that's what you need, I think we should rethink this whole thing," Andrew said sternly.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just can't help it," Sophia said, her gaze dropping to her lap.

"Why? Why can't you help it?"

"Because... I've wanted you for a long time, but you were always with someone," Sophia said, feeling exposed.

"And you didn't think to say something before now?"

"I didn't want to be that other girl. I wanted us to start clean. Now I've fucked that up," Sophia said, getting a little teary.

"I didn't say that; just dial it back a bit because if I did what you did, you, your Dad, and brother would kick my ass. Can you see where I'm coming from?" Andrew asked, laying his hand on her right forearm.

"Okay, I'll work on it, but didn't you like it?" Sophia muttered low, glancing over at him.

"Not the point."

"Kind of is," Sophia said with a flirtatious smile. "Will you hold my hand?" Her cheeks heated as his hand slid into hers, exactly how she thought it would feel like as his fingers interweaved with hers. "Andrew, if I work on it, does that mean I'm still your girlfriend?"

"Haven't dated much, have you?" Andrew asked, arching an eyebrow as Sophia shook her head.

"I wanted to keep myself open in case you were single, so you would ask me out, but you never did," Sophia pouted, batting her eyes at him.

"Would have if I'd known you were interested, but every time I was at your place, you were aloof, and well, your brother can be annoying at times. So didn't feel like I was really welcomed there except for your Mom and Dad," Andrew said truthfully. He wasn't expecting the hug, yet he wasn't complaining either as her 32C breasts pressed into his chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that," Sophia said, mentally kicking herself.

"It's okay, Sophia," Andrew whispered as he rubbed her back.

"Bye, Andrew, and this is so you'll think of me during the night," Sophia purred before kissing him and allowing him to grope her left breast after she had placed his hand there. Releasing a shuddering breath as Andrew tugged gently on her nipple before sliding out of the seat. "I'll text you later, okay?"

"Sure, bye Sophia, see you tomorrow," Andrew said, waving to her as he backed away. Turning to find his mother waiting in the doorway for him. "Hi, Mom," he greeted.

"Hi, baby," Gloria smiled like she always did before bringing her son in for a hug. Nonetheless, the moment the front door closed, her lips were wrapped around his.

Chapter Six

Saturday, One o'clock

"Shit," Maverick cursed as he opened his underwear drawer only to find it wasn't as he had left it when Gloria's lingerie peered up at him. He didn't need to sniff it to know it had been washed. He could smell the scent of the dryer sheets. When he had arrived home, the house was empty, which he found odd; he would have thought someone would have been home when he got in. Only to have that vanish from his mind as he heard the front door opening. Stopping when he heard a strange voice that sounded familiar to him. He looked out his bedroom door just in time to catch the hints of ebony hair floating on the air before his son's room door closed. His eyes flickered towards the kitchen when he heard a noise coming from its direction, so he knew his wife was home as well.

"Maverick."

"Well, at least she used my name; that's a good sign," Maverick said to himself when he stood in the kitchen doorway. "Hello, Gloria, I got home, and no one was here, and who was that with Andrew?"

"Sorry, I thought you said two o'clock, as to whom is in our son's bedroom at this moment, that would be Sophia."

"What, really, Sophia?" Maverick stammered in shock. "I didn't know they were into each other."

"Me either, but well," Gloria said, gesturing to her son's room as she set about to make lunch for them.

"When did this happen?" Maverick asked, very curious about his son's life. He might be a cheating husband; however, he took his relationship with his son very seriously.

"Sunday after you left, they've been together, here, or at Angie's where we just were, since then," Gloria answered, keeping her back to him as she unboxed the frozen pizza. Wondering how much time she would get for slicing open his neck with a pizza cutter. "Worth it," she muttered to herself as she preheated the oven. Turning when she heard that familiar giggle.

"Gloria, since Andrew is obviously busy, can we talk?" Maverick asked, playing the caring husband.

"What's there to talk about?"

Maverick saw that anger hadn't simmered down. Moreover, he noticed that there was also a smirk in her eyes. Wondering what the hell had happened since he's been gone. "Us."

"Us? Didn't know there was an us; it's always been about you. Yet when I want something out of this damn marriage, you can't give me what I want!" Gloria shouted, playing up her act. He was dead to her. To her, Maverick was just an empty void standing in her kitchen. Their marriage was over, over a week ago. Now he was just a pawn for her to provide for her child. With the fertility drugs, she took last night, seeing how Saturday would be the start of her ovulation cycle. She was going to make sure that Andrew's swimmers reached their goal. How she was dreading tonight, yet glad that would be the last time she would ever touch the man.

"I..."

"What? Got nothing to say, huh? You wanted to talk, so let's talk. I put up with a lot of your shit, but what do I get out of all of this, huh?" Gloria asked, gesturing to their surroundings. "When's the last time you did a damn thing around here? When's the last damn time you did a dish, huh? I tell you when, never, you just set it in the sink and scurry off to some corner of the house. Am I to take your silence as that you have nothing to talk about? Good, then leave," she spoke in a deadpan voice.

"Alright, if that's what you want, but I'm sleeping in my bed," Maverick said, putting his foot down. Swallowing hard, a creepy feeling washed over him as he watched something play behind those eyes of hers as he watched a change coming over her.

"Fine, I'll be out of there in twenty."

Maverick just stood there in shock as his wife walked past him. He would have thought a week was enough time for her to calm down; it appears he was wrong. Then the thought hit him, did he want to still be married? He had to think about it, given the way his wife was behaving. It seemed to him they were teetering towards it. Stopping at his son's door when a curious noise caught his attention when he was on his way to talk his wife out of moving out of the bedroom. Cracking open the door, his eye shot wide at the sight of Sophia's naked back. Glad that neither could see him as he closed the door. He didn't want to interrupt. Smiling to himself, wondering if his son took after him.

"Gloria, don't do this," Maverick said, walking into the bedroom, seeing his wife removing garments from the closet.

"It's fine; it takes the strain of cleaning two more rooms off of me," Gloria said coldly.

"Huh?"

"Seeing how you want your bed so much, you can clean this and the bathroom all by yourself. If you give a damn about this marriage at all!" Gloria's venom-laced hiss was masked by Sophia's moan. It was near impossible to keep herself from reacting, given she knew what Andrew was doing. It was the very thing they did that early morning before his father returned. Praying that his swimmers took to their new home. It was why he and Sophia were having sex right then, so they could set their cover so Maverick wouldn't suspect a thing. Gloria noted how Maverick's eyes glanced to the door when another lustful moan of Sophia's filled her home. Keeping her revulsion hidden when she noted her soon-to-be ex-husband's growing arousal.

Sighing in his mind when his wife pushed past him, her arms loaded down with clothes. "At least I got the better bed," Maverick muttered to himself. However, that vast expanse didn't seem as inviting as it once did. He was in the middle of unpacking, ignoring how mechanical Gloria appeared to be about emptying out her drawers. Looking towards the door, then back down at the drawer that held the lingerie Gloria had left behind since she hadn't been back to the room for the past five minutes. Maverick reached over and opened the drawer that held the garments she had bought before his trip, only to find it empty. A cocky smirk formed on his lips, believing that Gloria wanted to reveal them to him at her own time. Seeing how Gloria would have fought harder for the master bedroom if she wouldn't be coming back to it. When in truth, Gloria left those behind to remind him of what he had lost. However, that lesson was lost on Maverick.

*******

"God, that was fucking hot," Sophia cooed low into Andrew's ear. "Please, tell me, we can do this again?!"

"Does that get you off or something?" Andrew asked with a curious look.

"No," shaking her head, "being with you gets me hot; being with you while I know that man so wants to fuck me makes me feel very wicked," Sophia whispered, pointing at the door. Ignoring Andrew's cocked eyebrow, "I know the way he looks at me when no one is around or if their backs are to him," she stated, keeping her voice low. "It gets me extra hot knowing I'm in here with you, loving this cock," her arm moved beneath the sheet, her fingers wrapped around Andrew's soft member, "and that all he can ever get to do is listen as you fuck me," Sophia whispered as her lips lightly plucked at his.

"Hey."

"Yeah," Sophia spoke softly as the tips of her fingers lightly danced along his jaw.

"You doing anything tomorrow night?" Andrew asked curiously.

"No, why?"

"I thought... maybe since you're leaving on Monday, you would be interested in seeing a movie with me and dinner," Andrew said in a bashful tone, noting how Sophia's eyes quivered.

"Our first date," Sophia gasped. "I'd love to, Andrew." A seductive smile formed on her lips as she rolled on top of him. "Are you up for round two?"

"Most definitely."

******

Later that night...

The door to the master bedroom slowly inched open. The faint light of the lamp that sat on the nightstand beside Maverick's side of the bed played along the covers as Maverick relaxed as he flipped through the TV channels. A curious look appeared on his face as he noted the sight of his wife in the doorway. Keeping his quizzical look hidden at what she was wearing underneath that robe of hers. Although, in his mind, if this was to be their makeup sex, he would have liked if she would have worn her other one, not the drab-looking one she normally wore. Feeling his cock hardening as his wife approached. Arching an eyebrow, wondering why she didn't close the door.

"Aren't you going to..."

"This won't take long," Gloria said in that same deadpan voice he had heard all night long.

Maverick was a little taken aback when Gloria just threw her leg over him, not bothering to take off her robe so he could view her body. She was his wife; after all, he got the privilege of gazing at it. Looking at Gloria oddly when she smacked his hands away not once, not twice, the four times he tried to touch her body while she stroked him off. He tried to talk, only to have Gloria's hand shooting out and covering his mouth.

"You are nothing but a human dildo; that is all you're good for around here, so I'm going to treat you like a dildo."

Maverick just stared at his wife, wondering what had come over her. She's never spoken to him in such a degrading manner. As he laid there, since he wasn't about to stop his wife from riding him, he noted how cold, how distant her eyes were; like she wasn't even seeing him. The once warm, soothing embrace he would normally feel when they had relations was gone; now, all he felt was uncleanness as Gloria rode him hard and fast. It didn't take long for him to unleash his load into his wife with the way she was going. He really wasn't enjoying how it appeared to him that relief flooded her body like he was some kind of chore, and now it was done and out of the way. Watching in confusion when his wife slid off him and the bed and headed towards the door.

"Hey! I will not be treated like some piece of meat! The next time you need to get off, I expect to be treated like a human..." Maverick sank back down into the bed, wishing it would swallow him, when a rather creepy smile formed on his wife's lips.

"Thank you." Maverick thought that was a very strange thing to say. It was as if his wife was taking delight in the fact that she wouldn't have to do this chore ever again.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Maverick exclaimed at the closed door.

Chapter Seven

Monday the week after...

"Thank you for seeing me; Marcum speaks highly of you," Gloria said, taking the chair that the female lawyer Marcum had suggested she meet gestured to the chair that sat in front of her desk.

"He's a good man, helped us out a lot on a few cases of ours. Now, what can I do for you, Mrs. Mathews?"

"I'd like to hire you to represent me in my divorce and in the lawsuit, I intend to file against my husband's company. Marcum said you were the best to go to," Gloria said, stating her case. Noting how the woman listened as she went on about why she was divorcing her husband and suing his company.

"I'd love to represent you in your divorce; that's no problem. The problem is in filing a motion on his company not enforcing their clause, not without evidence..."

"These should be enough," Gloria said, laying two CDs in two different colored cases and Marcum's report on her desk. "Marcum said the red one has the evidence of my husband's affair, the blue one has the evidence that everyone in his company knew about it for the fifteen years it's been going on," she said, nodding at the shocked look in her lawyer's eyes.

1...678910...13