Cockolding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how much were you hoping to get from them?" she asked once she got her tongue to work again.

"Everything I can get from my husband, as for the company, fifteen million for all the years they knew about it and did nothing, another five for pain and suffering," Gloria stated factually. "And I want a restraining order on them so they can't fire them until the divorce is over."

"I'll have the papers ready to be served next Monday. Until then, do you think you can act like nothing has happened?"

"I can," Gloria nodded. She has been doing such ever since Maverick has come home.

"If you're seeing anyone, put it on the back burner until the papers have been served."

"I'll tell him." Again, Gloria nodded, even though she didn't need to, given how it had been happening underneath Maverick's nose. Seeing how she knew when Maverick had run to Marcum for help. She would have found the lie he told Marcum amusing if it wasn't so pathetic. She knew of all the times Maverick has complained about the smell of the bottled perfume Sophia wore that she had bought to spray the air to trick him into thinking Sophia had just been over when in reality, it was her scent she was covering up. Nonetheless, she knew it was directed at her seeing how she hadn't slept with Maverick since that Saturday. The moment she had left him that night, she removed his filth from her womanhood as fast as she could. Then she proceeded to masturbate, thinking of her son. Gloria knew by next week she would find out if she was pregnant or not. With how much she and Andrew fucked throughout those four days, she knew she was bound to be with child. How that thought put a smile on her face as her hand rested on her stomach as she walked out of her lawyer's office. Praying that fate would smile upon her.

Looking down when her phone went off when she was halfway across the parking lot, scowling when she knew who was calling her. "Yes, Maverick, what is it?" Gloria asked in that same tone she's had ever since his return.

"Just letting you know I'm just going to stay at the hotel close to the airport tonight. Seeing how you wouldn't miss me if I was there anyway."

"I see. Am I going to have to clean up after you?" Gloria asked, speaking to him as if he was a child. She didn't care; the obstacle in the way of her happiness was about to be removed. Plus, she wanted him gone; she was tired of sneaking around just for a quick fuck from her lover. The sooner Maverick was out of the house, the better.

"Jesus?! You don't care where we're headed, do you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Maverick. I thought we were having a civil conversation. Well, have you given me a reason to fight? No, you have not; all you do is come home and bitch and complain about how you're not getting fucked whenever you smell Sophia's perfume," Gloria said with an evil grin on her lips. When most of those times, he was complaining about the times she had just got done cumming on their son's cock. "So, are you stopping at the house to pack your bags or what?"

"No, packed last night, didn't see a reason to go home after work. Already told Andrew about it, so you don't have to worry about telling him. Should I even bother to text you that I landed?"

"No," Gloria answered coldly.

"Alright then, I guess this is goodbye." Unaware of how final those words will be. "For what it's worth, Gloria, I am sorry; the good thing that came out of all of this is Andrew. For his sake, please hold off until his graduation. If you still want to file, go ahead. I just don't want our divorce to distract Andrew from his grades," Maverick spoke, accepting that his marriage was over and there wasn't anything he could do about it. Now more than ever, he needed to get the evidence of her affair. He just hoped Andrew never sees a hint of it.

"On one condition, the moment you're home from work, you stay in that little room of yours, or you can simply move out, whichever, I really don't care which one you choose," Gloria sighed, growing tired of the conversation.

"Fine, I'll stay in the room while looking for a place."

"Why that's marvelous news," Gloria said with a hint of giddiness.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"Tell Margie I said hello," Gloria said through clenched teeth before hanging up on him.

******

"Fuck me," Maverick groaned, knowing that tone of hers meant one thing: she knew about the affair. How much she knew, he couldn't say, only that she knew. Leaning back in his chair, knowing at least he's put a damper on her quest to make him pay for another man's baby, given how he's had her followed. So far, the spycams in the house weren't catching anything. Shrugging, turning in his seat and reclining, knowing he couldn't do anything about it anyway. He would just have to pay alimony; however, he just wouldn't officially move out until Andrew was out of school. At least now he doesn't have to sneak around to scratch his itch like he has been doing. "Well, Gloria, you want to be free, then so am I," Maverick mused to the room with a wide smile on his lips.

Those around him noticed a change in Maverick's attitude throughout the day. When it was time for him to clock out as the saying goes, there was a notable spring in his step. They always allot themselves a day for themselves when one of these trips comes up. Little did Maverick Mathews know that he would never make that trip. Unaware that the conclusion of his life was only two short hours away.

Maverick opened his hotel room door at seven o'clock that night only to be met with the flash of a muzzle. Its .22 slug bounced around in Maverick's grey matter, dropping him to the floor. Margie screamed in terror as her enraged, drunk husband stepped over the lifeless body of the now-deceased Maverick Mathews. Trying to flee from him only to be taken hold of by her arms, causing her husband to drop his gun to the floor. Margie tried valiantly to break her husband's grip, only to have fear fueling her limbs as her husband thrust opened the glass sliding door to the room's balcony. Something Maverick loved fucking her on; now it was her conduit to meet her fate. Grabbing, clawing, hitting, doing everything to save her life, yet, those rage-filled limbs of her husband quickly overpowered her. Lifting her off her feet and tossing her over. Her scream followed her down until she landed fifteen stories below. Staring blankly over the railing at his wife's dead body. Then the guilt of the sin he had just committed washed over the man. Turning his body, seeing his dropped weapon laying on the floor.

Knowing he would have to pay for his sins eventually, he would rather pay them off now. Without a second thought, he ambled over, bent down, knowing he was never going to live his life as a cuckold. Praying that the man's family could forgive his transgressions on this night. The bark of his pistol and the thud of his body landing on the floor was the only noise that room would ever hear again.

Chapter Eight

"Yes, baby, you like the feel of that pussy, don't you?" Gloria cooed lovingly down at her son as she rode him the next morning. Her lover had to start off the day with dumping a hot load into his mother's pussy. Plus, if she was truthful with herself, she needed it, too. However, given how Her son was on break, their morning wake-up fuck was a tad longer, not that she was complaining, mind you. She took delight in going into work, knowing she had a pussy full of her son's lifegiving seed. Angie had told her one morning on the ride to work to stick her finger in her and taste her boy. Which she did, yet Angie wanted her trade as her hand found its way into her panties, noting how Angie savored Andrew's cum.

"Did you always do this in the mornings?" Andrew asked through pants.

"Always," Gloria whispered as she leaned forward and passionately kissed her son.

Leaning against her son's chest as Andrew held her from behind when they stood in the kitchen. Knowing they could be this open since Marcum had removed the cameras the moment Gloria called them about Maverick's trip. Relaxing in the arms of her lover as their eggs fried and their coffee percolated. Wishing she could freeze time at that moment so she could relive it for eternity.

"Andrew?" Gloria spoke softly as she slowly stirred her coffee, her eyes leaving its hot surface to peer at her son as his fork hung in front of his mouth.

"Yeah," Andrew answered before taking his bite.

"You know Angie and Marcum are having a New Years' party, and I was wondering if you'd be my date?" Gloria mused with a warm smile.

"Oh? Does that mean I get to drink that night?" Andrew teased with a playful smirk on his lips.

"Just because you fuck me doesn't mean you can run roughshod over me," Gloria retorted with a flirtatious smirk.

"Spoil sport." Turning his head when a knock came upon their front door. Rising from his seat, as did his mother, noting how she adjusted her robe to hide her body from unwanted eyes. Standing behind his mother when she answered the door. Shock and surprise played along Andrew's face at the sight of two women wearing suits and flashing badges.

"Ma'am, are you Mrs. Mathews?" asked the nearest Detective.

"For the moment, I'm separated from Mr. Mathews," Gloria spoke, clarifying her statement at their looks. "Can I ask why there are two Detectives at my door?"

"Mrs. Mathews, I think speaking inside would be best. It involves your husband." Gloria stepped aside and gestured towards the living room.

"So who's husband came a-calling and is Maverick in jail?" Gloria asked, in a cold, dispassionate tone, lowering herself onto the middle seat of the sofa, glancing at how Andrew sat beside her.

"Why would you think that Mrs. Mathews?"

"He's a cheating bastard; I wouldn't doubt he's been screwing someone since I won't touch him," Gloria spoke like a woman scorned. Seeing the look of understanding in their eyes, then, however, something else played within them as they glanced at one another.

"Mrs. Mathews, I regret to inform you that your husband... died last night in his hotel room." They sat there watching how the news genuinely shocked them for a few moments before seeing their emotions erupting on their faces.

"How?!" Gloria exclaimed, throwing up her arms.

"You're husband was found in the room with a Mrs. Whitmore. It seems her husband found them together..." Those two Detectives gave their condolences after listing off what they found when they arrived on the scene. For the next thirty minutes, after showing the Detectives out and how to make arrangements to accept Maverick's body, she held her son as he cried at the loss of his father. She, herself, felt nothing at the news other than the shock of learning that Maverick was murdered. Any love she had for him died suddenly in that doctor's office. She was surprised that it hadn't happened sooner. However, a thought flared in her mind knowing she could still make use of Maverick when the news of her pregnancy came out.

"I called Sophia to come over to keep you company," Gloria uttered softly, lightly rubbing Andrew's arm as her son laid curled on his bed. She had to work; she was the only one supporting them, so she had to go in, yet she wasn't about to leave Andrew alone either. Pulling out her phone as she backed out of the driveway, knowing she was going to have to get Angie to drive Maverick's car home once she picked up Maverick's belongings from the police; once she got done with her half-day of work given the holiday. Now that she's the breadwinner, she's going to have to put her degree to use to support her, her son, and their child. She only kept the job as a secretary because of the hours it gave her to be home with her son when he was younger. Until he was out of college, she would have to fill the role of the breadwinner.

As she sat at her desk, she called a funeral home to take care of picking Maverick up at the morgue. Then calling Maverick's parents to break the news to them and for them to make arrangements for their son. This surprised them greatly, apologizing for being the bearer of bad news. Informing them of what their son had been doing and why she couldn't take over planning his funeral. They didn't like it but accepted it. Giving them the name and other info on the funeral home so they could make arrangements for Maverick's remains. Promising to have Andrew there for the funeral.

She did feel something when she confirmed that it was indeed her husband when she arrived with Angie to pick up Maverick's belongings, yet that was quickly overtaken by the hate and disgust she held against her cheating husband. Knowing exactly who was in the room with him at the moment of his death. Nonetheless, she had to keep that all hidden, at least until she was well away from the police station.

Stopping by a goodwill bin, dumping all of Maverick's clothing into it after stopping at the hotel to pick up Maverick's car. Gloria knew more would be joining it soon once she got home. The moment she did, she moved about her house removing all the photos that contained Maverick's image in them from their frames. She might not wish to look at them. That didn't mean she would destroy them. No. She couldn't do that. No matter what she felt towards Andrew's father, she couldn't eradicate Maverick's presence completely. Switching out a portrait shot of Maverick with one in a standing frame, placing that frame in her son's room, telling him that his father was still with him. Stopping in her tracks in the hallway outside Andrew's room when she heard voices coming from the master bedroom. Seeing how she took her son by surprise as he just froze in midstride when she appeared in the doorway.

"Andrew, what are you doing?" Gloria asked in an inquisitive light. Not bringing up that the bedroom was far cleaner than she thought Maverick would leave it as.

"Ew! Ew! Ew! Nah-uh, I ain't touching that, Andrew; I like your mom, but I'm not touching your dad's wet, stuck hair..." A small squeak escaped her lips when Sophia walked out of the bathroom.

"I have to agree; no one should have to touch it, Andrew go finish for her," Gloria said, smiling wickedly at her son. Surprise filled her eyes when her son turned about without a word and strode back into the bathroom. "Andrew, honey, what are the two of you doing in here?"

"Wanted to get this room cleaned up before you got home." Andrew's voice echoed off the walls as he unclogged the drain.

"It was a mess," Sophia whispered behind her. "Andrew was moping around ever since you left until he came in here and saw what Maverick had done. We've been cleaning ever since. Always saying Mom doesn't need to deal with this shit," she said with a warm smile at Gloria's quivering eyes.

"Baby, you did this for me?" Gloria cooed in awe.

"Of course, I did; you would have raised Dad from the dead just to kill him again if you saw how this room was. Plus, I needed something to do; I can't cry all the time," Andrew said sadly.

"Oh, baby." Gloria's voice was light as she entered the bathroom. "It's okay, baby, you just hold me," she whispered lovingly as she held her boy, rubbing her hands along his back. "Thank you for cleaning in here; that was very thoughtful," Gloria spoke in an alluring tone, praising her lover for the foresight in doing this chore for her.

"Sophia, do you want to stay the night?" Gloria asked as she and Sophia cleared out Maverick's closet so she could make room for her new lover.

"Really?" Sophia stuttered in shock.

"Mmmhmm," Gloria hummed as she nodded. "After all, you did help clean up this room; you should get some benefit from it," she stated with a seductive smile.

"Would you mind if Andrew drove me home so I can get clothes for tonight and tomorrow's party?" Sophia asked, trying to keep her excitement from her voice. Watching how Gloria pulled out a set of keys from her pocket and then looked to the living room.

"Come with me," Gloria said, slipping around Sophia. "Baby?!" Seeing how his eyes ran over the empty picture frames as he sat on the couch while the TV played, but it wasn't being watched.

"What happened in here?" Andrew asked, looking over at his mother.

"I didn't want to look at your father, not with this new start for us," laying her hand over her stomach, "so I took down the pictures, that way we have space for the family we are starting together, but don't worry, I didn't destroy them. I'd never do that to you," Gloria said, peering at her son in a loving light. "So I placed them in your room, so you can look at them as much as you want."

"Oh, okay, thanks, sorry," Andrew muttered all at once, dropping his gaze.

"Baby, I know you're sad, and I'm sorry I can't take it away from you. That's why I invited Sophia to stay the night with us so we can keep you company. But... she needs you to take her home so she can get some things for tonight and for the party tomorrow," Gloria said, sinking down beside her son.

"We're still going?!" Andrew asked in an agitated tone, thinking partying isn't something they should be doing right then.

"Honey, we don't have to go if you don't want to; we can just stay home and ring in the New Year just the two of us, or three if Sophia would like to come over then," Gloria mused, shooting Sophia a coy smile. Seeing Sophia's face heating when she did.

"Sorry, Mom, just don't feel like celebrating right now," Andrew said sadly.

"Baby, don't you worry about it," Gloria cooed lovingly, placing a kiss on Andrew's temple. "There will be other parties, but Sophia still needs clothes if she's going to be staying with us," she stated, slyly placing the keys for Maverick's car into his. Telling Andrew that it was now his and that he was the man of the house. Hoping that this wasn't too much for her son to handle given everything that has happened.

"Right," shaking off his melancholy, "we won't be gone long," Andrew stated, getting to his feet.

Gloria noted the smile on Sophia's face when Andrew held out his hand to her. Wondering how far the two of them would go. Not that she minded Sophia being in their lives, she did, after all, agree to all of this, so she knew she couldn't complain if Sophia stayed for a long time. Blowing Andrew a kiss when he looked back at her before disappearing out of the front door. Rising from her seat, and walked back to the master bedroom to finish the task at hand. Setting Maverick's items in the guest bedroom until she could have them shipped to his parents' house so they could have anything that she knew held value to him. Then making trip after trip to move her clothes back into the master bedroom then her son's where he was never going to leave it if she had anything to say about it.

*******

The moment Andrew entered Sophia's home, Angie wrapped him in her arms. "I'm sorry, so sorry about your father," Angie said, cooing into his ear as she rocked him. "If you ever need anything, you know you can come to me with anything," she stated, seeing the look in her daughter's eyes at how she held her boyfriend. "I'm always here to relieve any and all stress you might have."

"Mom, I'm staying with Andrew tonight and tomorrow; he isn't up to partying at the moment," Sophia stated, stepping up to Andrew's side and running her hand along his waist, and bringing Andrew into her.

"Of course, of course, I can understand that, and if you ever, I mean ever, need a shoulder to cry on, I'm always here for you," Angie said softly shooting her daughter a taunting look when Andrew's cheeks heated.

"Thanks, Angie, you've always been kind to me," Andrew said bashfully.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Angie cooed softly, batting her eyelashes to him. "Now, how about I entertain you while Sophia packs," she said, looping around Andrew's right arm. "Better hurry, or I might eat your boyfriend up," Angie teased over her shoulder as she led Andrew into their living room. Chuckling to herself as she heard her daughter racing off.

1...7891011...13