All Comments on 'Cocks Ch. 01'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

I'm glad you're back, A.R. We missed some great stories you didn't write while on sabbatical. I hope everything worked out well for you. Great story so far. I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Saw a couple of glitches while reading this, but nothing serious enough to stop me from rating it 5-stars as I did.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE, dont be long with the next chapter, hot and fun 5 stars.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
I can hardly wait!!!!

Sublime!

colin23colin23almost 3 years ago

It is extraordinary how you have succeeded in maintaining the sexual tension for so long. Many other contributors to this website should study this contribution, to see how to do it.

DB750DB750almost 3 years ago

Great story. Having friends that you can be naughty with is great. Makes me think about friends through the years and that the friendzone isn’t always a bad place to be.

mikesch_236mikesch_236almost 3 years ago

Great to have you back writing again -- and what a story! Brilliant, I love it and can't wait for the next installment

readeralreaderalalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back Althea, we really missed you. And you came back in a rather spectacular way!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back.

Hot, hot, hot! Great plot. I hope it isn't too long until you post Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty silly

Kicker73Kicker73almost 3 years ago

This story was a steady tease. Very enjoyable.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
Welcome back!!!!

The eroticism of this made it a great read! As always, you never fail to entertain!

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 3 years ago

Loving it! Interesting premise very well told! Thanks for sharing

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 2 years ago
This is really good.

I mean really, really good. Super well written, very fun and sexy.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 2 years ago
Welcome back

Althea,

So good to see you're contributing again. I'm sorry I was not watching your page better.

I haven't read the new tale yet, I just wanted to say Hi first.

nudedude03nudedude03almost 2 years ago

It’s abundantly obvious this was written by a female…lol. No shade but it would never take a male author so long a time to get to the the orgasm. Being a guy I kept hoping things would move along more quickly. Overall I enjoyed it but felt lost along the long journey to climax. Again no shade, just my take.

RangeExpanderRangeExpander9 months ago

Such a lot of enthusiasm and loving kindness, and sexy too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cocks Series Info