All Comments on 'Cocks Ch. 02'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
CanalogaCanalogaalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. It didn't read that you wrote out of your comfort zone as you said, but it felt natural and actually better than some male writers would portray it. I don't even think that you need to do a follow up/sequel. It was superb in it self. But I'm definitely looking forward to see what else you can write

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 3 years ago

Hot story

I can't imagine any college or university allowing a senior project like this one, but it's a great fantasy.

Now I'm looking forward to reading "Boobs Plus."

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 3 years ago

another really interesting story from you. thanks.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
Soooo well done!

A delight to read...totally draws one in!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good to see your back! Your writing and story telling is great! Looking forward to reading more.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

A.R., never! Never could you write anything less than a 5-star work. Whether writing from a male or a female perspective, you hit all the right notes. Again, I'm glad you're back at the keyboard and look forward to enjoying whatever you write. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love this story

thatsbogusthatsbogusalmost 3 years ago

It’s good to have you back!

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story and particularly the relationships. There is a rare quality about your story and it successfully engaged me in the characters' lives AND the sexual activity. Well done!

AtrampboyAtrampboyalmost 3 years ago

Sad to see this series end, if it does, I'd love to hear about "boobs plus"....

ross22ross22almost 3 years ago

Love the story.

Added you to my favorites

Bravo and welcome back.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69almost 3 years ago

Thanks for another great story

I love the characters and you have nailed the male perspective

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 2 years ago

This is an outstanding story, well done! You hit the male perspective perfectly and I love all the various connections. Plus the idea for the art project is fantastic. I would absolutely go see that (or certainly participate, if asked :-)

nedthebundlernedthebundlerover 2 years ago

It's so great to see you back in your writer's chair again, I've missed you.

This was an excellent return to the fold story.

I think you managed to write well from the male point of view (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, great writing, looking forward to the film.

BluesDoctorBluesDoctorover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story Very erotic. I'll be reading all your writing in the coming days and awaiting new works. Thank you.

Raulmerez1Raulmerez1over 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing. A very different style than how I write, but I only wish I could write as you do. P.ease keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a loving and kind style of writing about these college students. Good job!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

***** Five. You seem to have a nice grasp (heh) on the male uh, experience and even our psyche. If you feel the insecurities then you have a lot going for you. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dearest, this is splendid. Your writing and characterization gets better and better. I am impressed by how well you’ve been handling the male POV; as a man, I would not be surprised to learn that it had been written by another man. (Possibly we don’t anatomize you all quite so much, but maybe some of us do.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lord, Gretchen is Aphrodite herself, isn’t she? Or maybe she’s Eros?

RangeExpanderRangeExpander9 months ago

I loved this! As the owner of a cock it is such a pleasure to read about people who appreciate them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cocks Ch. 01 Previous Part
Cocks Series Info