Cocksucker and Pussy Eater

Story Info
Guys sucks his way to Florida.
1.8k words
4.59
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the Vietnam war, I was drafted by the Marine Corps and was quickly expelled when I was caught sucking off a fellow draftee. He was severely disciplined, but I was kicked out of the Corps.

I was a cocksucker with exceedingly good skills that served me well. Got me out of the Corps, didn't it?

I decided to head down to Florida to catch some rays and hopefully finding a sugar daddy that appreciated a good cocksucker.

I made my way to highway 301 and began hitching. My first ride came from an old farmer ferrying some produce to market. I offered to suck him off and he stopped quickly and ordered me out. Damn, some guys just don't appreciate a good BJ.

Took me several hours to catch another ride and it was surprisingly from a mature lady. She said I reminded her of her grandson who was serving in the Vietnam war and felt sorry for me. Otherwise, she would not have picked me up.

For some unknown reason I was getting a stiffy. I could not explain it as I'm as queer as a 3-dollar bill, and this old broad was anything but attractive. I began rubbing my cock thru my jeans. Soon I had a full-blown boner. My cock was tenting my jeans. The old broad took notice and said, "I will suck your cock, if you will perform cunnilingus on me." I was unfamiliar with the word cunnilingus, but figured out the old broad wanted me to eat her.

I was not opposed to get sucked off, but had never eaten pussy before. I preferred sucking cock.

Sensing I was in agreement, she found a secluded area to pull off the road. She fumbled with releasing my cock by unzipping my fly. My hard cock sprang forth. Then came a surprise as she removed her dentures. I was about to get a gum job. She was down on my cock in a flash. As good of a cocksucker as I was, I was not going to need to give her pointers. This, obviously, was not the first cock she ever sucked.

I had always heard that men were much better cocksuckers than women, but this old broad would make you wonder about that. She was slurping and gumming me with gusto and applying awesome suction. Damn I was fast approaching orgasm. I blew a hot load in her mouth causing some to come out her nose. I howled with pleasure. I may have had one of my best BJs ever.

The old broad looked up and smiled and licked her lips savoring the last drops of my spunk. "Time for you to do me," she said.

"I'm rather inexperienced at this," I said.

"If you need pointers, I will help," she said.

She was pulling down her panties when her hairy bush came into view. Sticking out of her bush was her elongated clit. Damn it looked like a tiny cock. Caused me to chuckle. With the great BJ I had just received, the least I could do was to respond in kind.

I got into position and flicked out my tongue contacting her clit causing her to jerk and moan. The next swipe of my tongue pierced her pussy lips. The old broad groaned and pushed her cunt onto my face. I began tongue fucking her always making contact with her clit. She began to tremble and secrete he pussy juices. I loved the taste of her juice. Not as much as male spunk, but it was quite good.

"Good job, keep it up," she bellowed.

I was tonguing away when I decided to suck her clit like a tiny cock. I sucked her elongated clit in my mouth and began sucking it. The old broad began to thrash and buck about making it difficult to suck her clit but I held on. With a loud scream, the old broad orgasmed gushing her orgasmic juices. My tongue, lips and face where awash with her secretions. I lapped up as much as I could.

"Not bad for an inexperienced lad," she said.

She took me another 20 miles down the road before dropping me off. I quickly caught another ride with a farmer hauling a load of hay. I was ready to suck some more cock.

He introduced himself as Hack, and I said, "I'm Harold and I'm hitching my way down to Florida."

"Well Harold I'm taking this load of Hay to a farmer about 30 miles down the road, I can give you a lift that far," he said.

He got quite a smile on his face when I said, "I can't pay you with money, but would be willing to suck you off for the lift."

Hack's smile said it all. I was about to suck this farmer's cock. Hack found a spot to pull his hay wagon off the road. We got out and climbed to the top of the hay bales. Hack lay back and said, "Go for it."

I fumbled with the buttons on the fly of his coveralls until I freed his raging boner. This ole boy was ready to be sucked off. My eyes lit up when I saw a bigger than average cut thick cock waiting to be serviced by me.

Down I went. I took his cock in my mouth as Hack's hands found the back of my head. Each time I raised up, Hack pressed my head down causing he cock to hit the entrance of my throat. I was getting the message. Hack wanted deep throated and who was I to argue. I let my throat muscles relax and let Hack's cock slide into my throat.

Soon we had a good action going. I would push up and Hack would push down. Each time his cock slid into my throat. We were in perfect sync. I was loving it and Hack was moaning and mewing. Who knows who was enjoying it more me or Hack?

"Damn, I wished my wife sucked like you," Hack said.

But alas all good things do end. Hack exploded with a load roar and sent his spunk slip sliding down my throat to my belly. I felt the warmth.

I would have loved to suck Hack off again, but alas we arrived at his delivery destination and he dropped me off. I went back to hitching.

I got no more rides that day and spent the night sleeping in a field under a big oak tree.

I woke up with a raging piss hard on and after emptying my bladder, I stroked to a very nice orgasm. Then it was time to hit the road.

A large sedan pulled over with a middle-aged man and woman in front. I told them I was heading to Florida. I was told to climb in the back and down the road we went.

They introduced themselves as Horace and Florence Bolton. I don't know why but I gave them a bogus name of Alex Smith. Horace explained they were heading to their winter home in St. Petersburg. I said I was heading to Florida for the winter also, but probably Fort Myers.

"Well, we can take you as far as St. Pete," Horace said.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

A few miles down the road, Horace asked if he could speak frankly with me? "Sure," I replied.

"This is a bit delicate to talk about, but Flo and I both enjoy having oral sex performed on us, but neither of us like performing oral sex. I f you would be willing to suck my cock and eat Flo's pussy, we would make it worth your while," Horace said.

Hell, I was just happy to get the ride, but to get paid for sucking cock and eating pussy that was a bonus I was not going to pass up.

"Horace did I appear to be a cocksucker when you picked me up?" I asked.

"I'm never sure about these things, but I took a chance," Horace responded.

"Well Horace this is your lucky day. It just so happens I am a cocksucker and have eaten pussy," I replied.

"Wonderful, we were planning on stopping and spending the night in Claxton, Georgia and driving on to St. Pete tomorrow," Horace said.

Horace stopped at a motel with attached restaurant right next to the famous Claxton Fruit Cake factory. He got a room with a single king bed.

Once inside, Horace said, "First things first. I have had a raging boner since you told us you were a cocksucker." Horace stripped off his clothes and climbed on the bed with his modest hard cock pointing straight up. I followed suit and climbed between his legs and engulfed his cock. I was giving Horace a superb blow job when I heard Flo moaning. I glanced her way and saw she was masturbating furiously while sitting on an over-stuffed chair. I returned my attention to Horace and was giving him my best when he stifled a yell and let loose a large load of spunk in my mouth. I greedily sucked it all down. One down and one to go I thought.

Horace and Flo exchanged places and the now nude Flo blew me away with her exposed shaved pussy. It was my first shaved pussy and I liked what I saw.

I think Flo had already orgasmed as her pussy was very wet and leaking pussy juice. I used my limited experience on performing cunnilingus and got right to work. I paid particular attention to Flo's clit and knew I was hitting the right spot as she moaned and jerked each time my tongue contacted her clit.

I made a quick glance over Horace's way, and would you believe, he was in the same over-stuffed chair stroking his cock back to hardness.

I was tongue fucking Flo's pussy making sure I contacted her clit and had the old broad bouncing on the bed. It was hard to stay in contact with her pussy.

I was stunned when Flo began to squirt sending wave after wave of her fluids flooding my tongue, lips and face, as a massive orgasm overtook her. I think my second time eating pussy was a complete success.

As much as I enjoyed eating Flo, sucking cock remained my big desire.

We ended up sleeping three to the bed with me in the middle. Some-time before morning, I felt Horace's cock rubbing across my mouth. I opened and let his cock enter my mouth. I was about to be face fucked.

Horace let out a loud moan, that had to be heard by Flo, when He blew his load in my mouth.

We had breakfast in the restaurant before heading on down to St. Pete. Before we reached, the Tamiami Trail, Horace asked if I would like to stop over at their place in St. Pete for a few days.

I thanked him for the offer, but said I would get out at the Tamiami Trail as I would be heading on down to Fort Myers. Horace handed me two $100 dollar bills.

I knew a cocksucker there would be willing to share some cocks with me and i was no longer broke.