Yesterday

Story Info
Married man becomes a cocksucker and bottom.
1.6k words
4.64
13.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday I was young. Today I'm just an old cocksucker and bottom. In my youth I chased pussy with all my stud buds. Now widowed at age 82 with serious ED issues, I'm lucky to get an occasional cock to suck, let alone a hard cock to fuck me.

My high school sweetheart was no prude, but she was bound and determined to remain a virgin until after marriage and she did. I did almost everything but fuck her or eat her pussy.

She was two and half years older than me, but we were in the same grade. This was due to her missing two years of elementary school due to childhood illness.

We were married when I was a mere 18 years old. She had just passed her 21st birthday. On our wedding night I tried to make up for lost time and fucked her three times. I wore her out and left her very sore. I hoped she would suck my cock, but she adamantly refused. She thought oral sex was dirty as a result of her religious upbringing.

Turned out she loved getting fucked and orgasmed easily. She never refused me her pussy, but stood fast, she would not suck me.

By the time I reached my late 50s I wanted my cock sucked so bad I decided to seek men to suck me. I discovered the internet and not only found porn but hook up sites. I made my first connection with a guy that lived about 20 miles away. We agreed to meet at a gas station plaza nearby.

After introductions and some talking, I agreed to follow him to a remote construction site where a large three-story house was being built. The builder had gone bankrupt and the house stood unfinished. We ascended to the third floor where he laid out towels in what was to be a bathroom.

I then found out he was wanted to 69. I thought he was going to suck me and was not aware he wanted me to suck him. At first, I hesitated, but finally agreed to lay on the towels while he climbed on top. His cock was dangling over my face. He engulfed my cock in his warm wet mouth and I literally swoon. Finally, I was getting my cock sucked. His cock was rubbing my face and lips.

I opened my mouth and accepted his cock. For the first time in my life, I had a cock in my mouth. We were truly in a classic 69. I felt his cock throb and I began sucking all the while he was giving me an awesome blow job. I reciprocated as best I could.

I was looking to get my cock sucked and here I was returning the favor. Two middle aged men sucking each other. I realized I was enjoying sucking his cock as much as I was enjoying him sucking me. It was truly surreal, yet exciting.

I hoped it would never end, but I busted a nut in his mouth and soon I received his load. I started to gag, but swallowed as fast as I could to keep from choking. When the sucking stopped, I was amazed to find that I actually liked the taste of his spunk. It was a bit slimy, salty, bittersweet and tangy. I loved it.

As we came down from our orgasmic highs, he said, "Damn for your first blow job you did really good."

I beamed at his compliment and said, "I really enjoyed having my cock sucked. I've wanted it for so long."

Thus, a series of meetings began at the construction site where we would engage in 69 action and suck each other off. But alas all good things come to an end. A new builder was found and construction was resumed. We lost our meeting spot.

My cock sucking bud's wife was making a trip out of state to visit grandchildren and I was invited to his house. He lived in an upscale neighborhood and on his den floor we sucked each other off with two dogs watching. We were able to sneak in three sessions before his wife returned.

My suck bud got a new neighbor and they began having sexual encounters. Their wives became friends so their meetings were simplified. I was left with no suck bud. I needed to find a new cock sucking partner.

I got lucky when I met a Naval Doctor on a gay chat web site. The doctor was on temporary assignment at the Camp Lejeune Marine Base here in North Carolina. The doc kept his gay activities far away from the Navy and Marines. Until I met the doctor, I was unaware the Marines do not have doctors, they use Naval doctors.

We chatted for several weeks and the doc expressed a desire to fuck me. Something I had not contemplated. We showed each other our cocks on cam and I knew I wanted to suck his awesome 7" cut cock. Finally, I gave in and agreed to meet him in a motel in Smithfield, NC. He drove up to Smithfield the night before and checked in the motel. The next morning, instead of going to my seniors-golf group, I went to his motel. There for the first time, I saw in person a 43-year-old 6'3" 215lb handsome man.

We both quickly stripped off our clothes. Each of us were sporting boners and I was literally mesmerized by his beautiful cut cock. I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I had seen his beauty on cam but now for the first time had it in my mouth. I began sucking it like a cock loving faggot. I could hear the doctor mewing and moaning.

I heard him say, "Tommy let's get up on the bed and get into a 69 position, as I want to suck you also."

Once on the bed, I took his cock back in my mouth as I felt his warm wet mouth on my cock. It was reminiscent of my first suck bud, I loved it.

We continued until we were both rewarded with a fresh load of cum. I had been sucked off by a great cocksucker and he complimented me on my performance. I was satisfied, but he had driven from Jacksonville to fuck me and he made no bones about it by saying, "it will take me a short while to reload before I fuck you."

We got in a cuddling position and for the first time in my life a man kissed me. He forced his tongue in my mouth and I responded by using my tongue as well.

When he kissed me, I felt a rush like never before. I could feel his cock hardening against my body. I was very nervous about getting fucked for the first time, yet felt great anticipation.

After a period of making out, the doctor's cock was fully hard and I was in a horny state ready to receive it.

The doctor applies a liberal amount of lubricant to his cock and fingers. He inserted a finger in my anus lubing my insides. He placed me in a missionary position and slowly eased his cock into my rectum. I was concerned about pain, but he was very gentle and went slow until his full 7" was inserted. The pain was minimal. When his cock made contact with my prostate a perverse thrill ran through my entire core. Damn, it felt good.

Then he began slowly fucking me building up speed as he did. The massage my prostate was receiving provided a fantastic warm feeling. Soon he was slam fucking me and I was moaning out loud. I just hoped, if there was someone in the next room, they did not hear.

Getting fucked was turning out to be much better than I ever anticipated. Damn, I loved it, even better than sucking cock. I swear when I felt the doctor's hot spunk coating my bowels, I orgasmed and blacked out. I came back to my senses seeing a smiling doctor looking down at me.

I was one fucked out 68-year-old. My only regret was I had waited so long to get fucked.

This was the first of 3 meeting in that same motel. During our second meeting the doctor fucked me in every position possible. We had sucked each other off first.

During our third meeting, I was saddened to hear the doctor tell me, that his temporary assignment at the Camp Lejeune Marine base was over and he was being shipped out.

We went straight to fucking and he gave me his best and I blew my own load when he let loose his load deep in my bowels.

We got up and showered and went out for breakfast. We then returned to the motel where he fucked me for a second time that morning.

We met a total of 3 times and he fucked me 4 times. At age 82, I have been now been fucked by over a dozen different men. Some of them numerous times, but only one has ever came close to fucking me as good as the doctor. He was a married man who had lost his job and would come by and fuck me while his wife was at work. He had the biggest cock I ever had 8 plus inches and very thick.

All that was yesterday. Today I'm mostly passed by because I'm 82 and have a limp dick. What guys don't appreciate is I still give good head and I'm still a good fuck and able to accommodate big cocks.