All Comments on 'Cocksucking Master Class'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Mike9947Mike994711 months ago

A bit egotistical but a nice try - decided not to give it a number.

If you rewrite it don’t forget anal fingering

HofeederHofeeder11 months agoAuthor

It's not egotistical. It's attitude and confidence. Let me explain the difference. An egotist brags of great feats of accomplishments while someone with confidence and an attitude teaches others exactly how to accomplish great feats. And, I would appreciate some feedback about the actual content. I did, indeed, mention anal fingering. I excluded it from my Masterclass because I, personally, find it disgusting and a little gay. lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Re “With some unsalted butter for lube and persistence any girl can achieve [deeprhroating] ten inches of a girthy soft dildo in about two to three weeks.” Have you mastered this, yourself? Try it and report back how easy it is.

HofeederHofeeder10 months agoAuthor

No anonymous. I haven't tried training my throat to suck a cock, but I know a woman who did that and told me how. She proved her ability to me, as well, by deepthroating my cock, so I have no reason to doubt her. Also, I saw a documentary on how sword swallowed train their throats and it's a hell of a lot more aggressive than that. Why don't you try it and see for YOURSELF. I'm good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Anyway, in the end, it's not at all about the techniques or the mechanics, is it? It's about giving and receiving love and affection. The techniques don't really matter, but showing our partners how much we love them..." If you've accepted blowjobs from over a hundred women, I doubt you've given any of them "love." You call yourself out: "An egotist brags of great feats of accomplishments." Yes. "I have been given thousands of blowjobs by over a hundred women in my life." (And men who brag about their ex wives are usually classic narcissists who want the world, or the circle of people in their little fiefdoms they try to create, to think better of them. It's another version of bragging. You want to appear bigger and more generous than you are. You want your life to look like it's healthier than it is. You want the perks of what the ex still offers. It's all creepy.)

HofeederHofeeder10 months agoAuthor

You are the creep, anonymous ashore. I wasn't bragging when I revealed how many blow jobs I have received, I was listing my credentials. Also, including anecdotes about past experiences is almost essential to instructing others on how to do something, so mentioning my ex-wife, who nobody knows or cares about since they don't know her makes your presumptuous and incredibly negative opinion about my motives insane. You are a ducking nutcase and I feel bad for anyone who ever had to deal with your ridiculous opinions of them. Seek professional help.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How do you get from “I know a woman who did that and told me how. She proved her ability to me, as well, by deepthroating my cock” to “ANY girl can achieve [deeprhroating] ten inches of a girthy soft dildo in about two to three weeks”?

HofeederHofeeder10 months agoAuthor

Anonymous person... I get there because it's common sense. Most people can't juggle, but anyone can learn how if they dedicate themselves. How do you NOT get there? It's a trick, a skill, a learnable talent, much like juggling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Came here to look for skills to step my game up. After a very embarrassing but necessary conversation with my boyfriend. I’m excited to take some of this back. It was comical and educational. For all the ladies that came to a sex stories site looking for sex advice.. who better to tell you what a man wants than a man. If he’s over 50 100 woman isn’t a stretch. And if he’s not and a whore let him be a happy hoe. Thanks guy! I’m gonna stare my baby in the eyes tonight. ❤️

queen_keira69queen_keira698 months ago

Great guide, which fits perfectly to my 'how to' piece, where I cover the mindset of a mistress of cock sucking. Maybe we should write a round-up piece? ;)

PS: really liked the part about 'technique'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.