Cocksure Ch. 02: Incest, Inevitably

Story Info
Mum arrives unexpectedly and watches me with Consuela.
2.8k words
4.61
26.9k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,805 Followers

Lying naked on my bed, sporting an erection that I had been caressing idly in anticipation of Consuela's arrival, I smiled to hear my door open and someone enter. Losing my legs in the accident had made my life difficult in so many ways, but it was the loss of my balls and damage to my diminutive cock that had crushed my youthful spirit. Fortunately my university research had given me the skills and access to the resources I needed to reverse that cruel emasculation.

The experimental serum that I developed and tested on myself had not only worked amazingly well, regrowing my balls and repairing my cock, but had magnified these too by a factor of four. My three-inch shaft was now twelve in length, and a formidable eight in girth, beautiful to behold, and indeed also to hold, although perhaps a little problematic in practice. My balls too were huge, the size of peaches, and capable of producing a marvellous quantity of cum.

I had expected some growth of my genitals, but not quite so much, but I certainly wasn't complaining. It was far better to be excessive in size and quantity, than deficient. Far better to be able to wrap both hands about my mighty shaft than to see it disappear within one. And what joy there was in the epic fountains of cum that splashed across Consuela's breasts and face, and into her mouth.

Poor Consuela, my twice-weekly maid, a happily married mother of three, old enough to be my mother. She just wanted to do her job and go home to her family. She didn't want to be my whore. But she was. From the moment she first saw my magnificent new cock, bare and erect, throbbing with arousal from the scent of her, she was hooked. A slave to my lustful desire for her.

Her mouth and hands and tits had given me great pleasure during her previous visits. The smell of her pussy was a clear and exciting memory for me, and I was eager this time not merely to lick the juice from her wet folds and feel her squirm as I sucked on her clit, but also at last to penetrate that sweetness with my new cock. It was time I used it as God intended, and had my helpless maid fuck herself senseless on it. She would go home to her beloved husband with my cum deep inside her cunt.

"Andy?"

The voice was not my maid's. It was my mum's. Tremulous and shocked. I looked round in horror, and saw her staring at me from the bedroom doorway. She was the last person I wanted to see right now. "Mum!" I shouted, about to demand she leave when I saw the way she was staring at my erect cock, as if she also was desperate to leave me alone but couldn't tear herself away.

My erection showed no inclination of subsiding. If anything, my cock pulsed with even greater eagerness. As if I lusted over my own mother.

"How..." she started to ask, but was too distracted to finish. "It's so big," she said after a minute.

Behind her, the apartment door opened and Consuela entered. She and my mother stared at each other in confusion, then looked at me for explanation. On a wicked impulse, I looked at my mum and said, "Take your coat off. Come and sit beside me on the bed."

She did so, with clear reluctance, her cheeks aflame with embarrassment, her gaze drawn inexorably to my cock. She sat on the bed where my knees would be if I still had them, close enough for her to put her hand on my cock - but she didn't dare. "Put some clothes on, Andy," she pleaded, but I ignored her.

To Consuela I said, "Don't mind my mother," and Consuela nodded unhappily.

My mum's eyes widened in disbelief as Consuela undressed herself then pulled on high-heeled ankle boots and yellow rubber gloves. "Why is she doing that?"

"Because I ordered her to," I said. "Stroke my cock while we watch her clean."

"What? No!" She looked at me, shocked. "Andy, what the hell is happening? And I told you: Put some clothes on!"

Her voice was stern, her words too, but her gaze was drawn helplessly to my erect cock, and almost of its own volition her hand reached out. Her palm brushed against my hard shaft and her fingers sought to encircle it, but failed. "So big," she murmured, caressing it gently.

My own mother was stroking my cock. The utter wrongness of this incestuous touch was almost magical in its eroticism. I was so excited that within seconds she brought me to climax, and I moaned in ecstasy as I convulsed within her firm grip. My cum burst out over my chest and belly in great long stripes, and I held up my hands to shield my face, so vigorous were the creamy jets.

It was a mess. "Oh wow," my mum said, her eyes wide in awe and bright with lust.

"Take your clothes off, Mum," I said, "and then lick me clean." She nodded eagerly, and hurried to obey. The two women were about the same age, but while Consuela's breasts were larger, my mother had a lithe sexuality that my maid lacked. Regular exercise kept her in shape, and her pink-dyed, shoulder-length hair gave her a youthful air.

As far as I knew, my parents were no longer having sex - with each other, at any rate. I had long suspected my dad of sleeping with one of his colleagues (perhaps more than one) and my mother's seeming indifference to this suspected infidelity suggested a lack of innocence on her part. When they visited me, maybe once a week, it was separately, my mum fussing about and checking that Consuela was cleaning the apartment properly, that I had plenty of the right sorts of food to eat, that I had clean clothes to wear... my dad asking awkwardly after my health and finances...

Clearly they both felt some misplaced guilt over my injury, which ultimately was my fault alone, but I had to wonder what my father would make of my mother reclining naked on my bed, while I too lay there naked. Naked, erect again, and cum-splashed. To Consuela, who was watching her enviously, I said, "There's a gift for you on the table there. I want you to wear it in your cunt while you clean the apartment."

With an expression that was both fearful and intrigued, Consuela opened the box I had left for her, and pulled out a pink silicone toy. A pussy plug. Extra large. "I really don't want to," she said, clearly afraid to touch it, but I knew my cock's control of her would soon overcome her reluctance, just as my cock now controlled my mother, her tongue sweeping hungrily across my skin in a quest for cum to scoop up and swallow.

My cock was pulsing eagerly despite its recent eruption. Of course it was. I could feel my mum's breasts against my stumps and balls, her hair kept brushing against my sensitive shaft, and I knew it wouldn't be long before she took it in her mouth. Her son's huge, virile cock. I could hardly wait.

Consuela was watching us, her hands working the plug into her pussy, fucking herself gently with it until it was properly in, just the pink base still visible. With that accomplished, she set to her work, cleaning the apartment, casting frequent looks at me that were full of lust and resentment. Too often to be accidental, she positioned herself to give me a clear view of her stuffed pussy, perhaps to excite me, perhaps to distract me from the fact that another woman was sucking my cock instead of her.

My mum couldn't get enough of my cock. She had one hand working the shaft while she sucked hungrily on the huge head, her tongue exciting me wonderfully. I pushed her away before she could bring me to another climax. "Tell Consuela to fuck me now," I said. "And I want you to spank her and call her a whore while she does."

Grinning delightedly, my mum marched over to Consuela. "Go fuck my son, whore," she said, and marched her over to the bed.

Consuela did not object, although she scowled at my mum and muttered, "I'm not a whore." She plucked the plug from her very wet cunt and straddled me on the bed, still wearing her ankle boots and rubber gloves. I took the wet plug from her hand and pushed it instead into her mouth, making her whine in complaint, but she didn't spit it out.

My mum's hand was on my cock, gripping it firmly, holding the huge head against Consuela's pussy as she descended. Consuela gave a muffled whimper of complaint as those soft, sensitive lips were forced apart and the tip of my cock demanded entry into her cunt. "That's it," my mum said. "Sit on my son's cock."

I heard the sharp smack of flesh on flesh and Consuela squealed, her eyes wide with shock. She wriggled in a startled attempt to escape her fate, but my hands held her by the hips and my mum must have been pushing her down too, because suddenly I was in her, an inch or two of my thick shaft stretching her cunt, surely more than any cock she had ever known. Amazingly she still held the plug between her teeth as she panted heavily about it.

By the extremity in her expression, I couldn't tell whether I was causing her pain or giving her pleasure, but also didn't care which. I needed to penetrate deeper. "Yes, whore," my mum said, spanking my poor maid again, "ride my son's cock. I want to see you take all of it."

Moaning with effort and excitation with each movement she struggled to make, Consuela lifted up a fraction and pushed herself down onto my cock, taking a fraction more. Sighing with pleasure, I moved my hands to her breasts and massaged them, pinching and pulling on her swollen nipples. "Yes, Consuela," I murmured, "fuck me like the whore you are."

She gave me a fleeting scowl and mumbled something about the plug that may have been a denial, but thrust by determined thrust she took more of my cock until fully half its length must have been buried within her. I could feel tongue and lips against the base of my shaft. Perhaps the sight of another woman enjoying my cock had been too much for my mother to merely watch. I didn't mind at all.

Consuela's cunt was exquisitely tight, and it was increasingly clear by the excitement in her eyes that she loved having my cock inside her. She was growing accustomed to it, the thrusting of her hips becoming more assured, longer and smoother, until she was fucking me properly. Every so often my mum would stand up and watch, an unmistakable gleam of pride in her eyes. "Deeper!" she would demand, smacking Consuela's bum. "Take it all, whore!"

The pink plug fell from Consuela's mouth as she cried out in ecstasy, her stretched cunt contracting about my rigid shaft, her whole body trembling with convulsions. I squeezed and tugged on her nipples as I watched the emotions play across her face. This was the first time she had actually climaxed while I could see her face and look into her eyes. This happily married mother of three was fucking herself on my cock and crying out in pleasure. It was beautiful.

"Tell me what you want, Consuela," I said once she had calmed a little.

"Come inside me, sir," she said without hesitation. "I want your cum inside me."

"Then do what my mum says and take it all, whore."

"Yes, sir," she said wearily, and began thrusting again, slowly but with clear determination.

"Tell me what you are, Consuela," I said.

"I'm your whore, sir," she said, and I heard only resignation, not resentment. She winced as my cock nudged against her cervix, but continued to thrust long and deep despite the discomfort of it.

I handed the plug to my mother. "Wear this in your cunt for me, Mum," I said. "Whenever you leave the house, I want you to wear it for me. One day it will be your turn to ride my cock while Consuela spanks you and calls you a whore. Would you like that?"

My mum stared unhappily at the pink plug in her hand. "I'm your mother," she said unconvincingly, "not your whore. Beside that would be incest, and..." Her attention shifted to my cock as Consuela suddenly managed to take another inch and the surprise of it triggered another wailing orgasm. "Incest is wrong," my mum added faintly, and abruptly guided the plug into her pussy.

Consuela's orgasmic contractions and ecstatic cries, combined with the thrill of my mother's surrender to my perverse desire, was enough to push me over the precipice. I grabbed Consuela by the hips and held her tight against me as my cock stiffened intensely within her, as my whole body tightened with exquisite need.

And then my cock was pulsing and kicking within Consuela's tight, gorgeous cunt, my cum bursting out deep inside her. She cried out in shared ecstasy, and we convulsed together in a glorious release that went on and on, a perfect orgasm. My mum watched us with a lustful expression, fucking herself with the silicone plug. "I want it," she kept repeating. "I want it."

Consuela collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. "Thank you, sir," she said. "Thank you for making me your whore."

"Go get dressed, Consuela," I told her. "And since I gave your gift to my mum, I have a different one for you to take home. In the drawer over there."

"Thank you, sir," she said, and moaned loudly as she pulled herself up off my cock. It had wilted a little but was still jutting up, long and thick and slick with cum. More cum dripped from Consuela's cunt as she stood and walked stiffly over to the drawer. She found there the large purple buttplug I had planned to give her on her next visit.

For a moment I was sure she would protest. She would say that she had never done anal before, not even with her husband. She would say that I was too big for her, that it would hurt, that it was a dirty thing to do and only whores did it. That - despite everything she had just said and done - she wasn't a whore. She wasn't my whore.

"Thank you, sir," she said quietly. "Would you like me to put it in now?"

"Tomorrow morning," I said. "And every morning. Before you go to work. You're my whore, Consuela, and one day you'll prove it by offering me your ass. Now get dressed, Consuela. You have other apartments to clean, and I like the thought of my cum soaking into your underwear as you do your work."

"Yes, sir," she said, and soon her cum-filled pussy was covered with cotton lace, and her cum-stained legs concealed by cotton trousers.

My mum was frantically fingering herself. "Please, my boy," she said, as soon as Consuela was gone. "Don't make me wait. I need you now."

I shook my head. "If you want to make me come, use your hands and mouth."

With a cry of lust, she dropped down onto the bed and devoured my cock - or would have done, if I hadn't been so thick. She managed to get the whole, bulbous head of my cock into her mouth at least, and sucked for a minute before working her way down the shaft, licking and kissing, sucking every trace of cum from my sensitive skin.

I had already come twice since her arrival, but I was quickly erect again and loving every sweet touch of her lips. "I don't know how or why or where you got this cock," she murmured, "but I can't get enough of it."

"Is it better than Dad's?" I asked, curious.

"So much better," she said.

"Do you have any lovers?"

"None that excite me like you do."

"I think it's pheromones."

She paused in her sucking and stroking of my cock. "Hmm?"

"Some chemical scent in my cock that makes women helpless slaves to my whims. I don't suppose you know any young, beautiful and wealthy women you could introduce to me?"

She thought for a moment, then smiled. "Maybe I do," she said, and doubled her efforts.

It wasn't long before my cum was pouring from her lips as she struggled to swallow my third and equally extravagant outpouring of cum. "Thanks, Mum," I said. "Now go set me up with some posh pussy..."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,805 Followers