Cocktails, Heels & Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,839 Followers

"Shit. That still feels good." He groaned as she suckled on the head for a moment, before her second attempt. This time, her throat did open to let him in briefly, and it took Jack everything in him not to try and push towards her.

"That's... It. Damn. Oh, that's good, that's good." Jack encouraged her, one hand steadying himself by resting on her gently bobbing head. "Oh, keep that up. Won't be long."

She grinned at his response, a mixture of saliva and precum drooling from the corner of her mouth as she did.

"F-faster." He hesitated to suggest, unsure if she could.

Instead of trying to fit more of him into her throat as she moved her head up and down his shaft, those fingers wrapped like a vice at his base began to pump away at him.

He shook his head, feeling discomfort, "Nope. Not that."

Krystal's cheeks flushed, but she didn't stop the rest of what she was doing, which was probably enough for him. He was just riding the edge of his orgasm, and desperately wanted to be pushed over it.

One of her other fingers moved, pushing firmly at a spot just behind his balls. It wasn't exactly an erotic movement, but he found his shaft stiffening in response.

He sucked in air, "Ooo-kay. Fuck. I think, I'm gonna..."

Krystal pulled her mouth off him and frantically moved her hands up and down. "That's it. Cum for me, Jack. Cum just for me. Cum all over me. Please. I want this. I want you to cum, Jack."

He felt himself swelling, and gave a final groan, before he followed through.

She jerked her head in surprise as the first shot hit her in the cheek, before the second hit her square in the mouth. The third hit her in the forehead.

Jack leaned on his knees, as Krystal burst out into nervous laughter.

He frowned, "I do bad?"

"No..." She didn't stop laughing and shook her head, "It's just... Wow. Kinda like a shotgun, isn't it? A pump action."

He stifled his own laugh at her ill-timed analogy.

"Jack, mind grabbing my phone for me? I want a pic. Just for me." Krystal grinned as his cum dribbled down her face.

He leaned over and opened her purse, which threatened to explode, as usual. He pulled out the phone, and she spoke, "Passcode is 0203."

He unlocked it and took a couple photos of her face, before turning the phone so that she could see.

Krystal smirked, "God, I look like such a slut."

"I think it looks hot."

She nodded and tossed the phone onto the bed, "Well, I'm going to go clean this mess up. You should probably, too. Then... My jaw needs a rest. Can we watch a movie or something?"

.......:.....

Krystal decided she utterly, completely, hated the taste of cum.

She was happy that she'd done what she had for her brother, of that, there was no doubt. She was downright proud of the fact that she'd made him cum all over her pretty little face.

She was probably willing to blow him again, every now and then. But she didn't want that to be a regular part of their relationship, as selfish as it was.

She wanted his tongue between her legs, but she didn't want to return the favour.

She especially wasn't even considering swallowing for him.

That'd probably just end with her puking and ruining the mood, because the fact remained that she despised the salty taste. It was awful. She'd expected bad, but...

... How on earth were there some girls who actually liked the taste?

"Oh shit." Jack said, entering the bathroom to wash his hands, "You've got a serious look. You're not regretting it, are you? We can stop if that's -"

"No, moron." She shook her head, "Just... Thinking about stuff. Irrelevant stuff, mainly. I kinda loved getting you off. That... That made me hot and horny. But my mouth does hurt. I'd rather not talk at all."

"Okay." Jack washed his hands, and then grabbed the wet handtowel from her hands and began dabbing at her face, "I made a mess."

She smiled at him, "You did. It was awesome. I made you make a mess all over me. Next time... We'll be a bit tidier. All up inside me."

"Fuck, Krys." He gave a small gasp, "You have no idea how horny that statement makes me feel."

"Makes me wet." She grinned, and pulled uncertainly at her top, looking down at her scar nervously. Knowing that when it came time for that, she was going to be putting it on display.

Knowing he might be distracted by it.

Or he might catch a finger on it, and then she'd end up howling. "Um, Jack. About my scar..."

"Mmm?" He said, beginning to dry off her face.

Krystal swallowed, "It isn't a normal one. There's still a bunch of live nerves and stuff in and around it. Caught it on a door handle once. Spent the next hour bawling my eyes out. It's mostly numb but also sensitive as shit."

"Oh. That... Sucks?"

She sighed, "You're going to be on top of me, Jack. I have to tell you sometime."

"No, I get that." He shook his head, "It's just kinda surprising that you can still feel stuff with a scar. Now, I wanna go look it up."

"Keloids." She shrugged, "Not that common. Also doesn't mean I can't get normal ones. Just can't predict if my next scar will be normal, or some fucking monstrosity."

"You hate it." He said quietly.

She bit her lip and tried not to cry as she gave a nod.

Jack hugged her gently, putting his chin onto her head, "I don't care, either way. It's a part of you. I'll do my best not to hurt you, and to protect you. I just wish I could do more."

"It... Used to be even worse." Krystal said quietly, "Went through cortisone treatment. Cut the bloat in half, but it's still ugly as fuck and makes people... But not you. You didn't hate me for it."

He made hushing sounds and ran his hands through her hair. She smiled through her tears. Now, he was acting the big brother. A few moments ago, he was the boyfriend.

Getting both treatments... Was something she could definitely get used to.

She pulled timidly out of the hug, and leaned up on her tippy-toes to kiss his cheek. "I'm going to go watch some TV, now. Don't let me freeze to death before you decide to join."

Krystal headed out to the lounge, pausing before she sat down on it. A grin passing over her face as she remembered him eating her out. His tongue making her absolutely drenching.

She could still see a stain on the carpet in front, where she'd been dripping.

She smiled and then curled into a ball on the couch, grabbing the remote and flicking through the available streams quickly. Nothing much grabbed her attention, but then... She was still daydreaming about Jack putting something else into her.

She kinda wanted him to take her on the couch. That was lustful and energetic, and he wouldn't try and dress her down. They'd just be all over each other.

On the other hand, she desperately needed him to see her again. To see her, and to love her as she was. To ever so gently remove the title of virgin from her personal file, before claiming her pussy as forever his.

She wanted both.

Hot and heavy, but also romantic and slow.

Making up her mind which she wanted more, which she actually wanted to be her first time... That, she couldn't do.

Krystal squealed as she suddenly found herself picked up, breaking her out of her fantasies. Jack tucked around her and lay back down on the couch, "Making room."

She handed him the remote, and grabbed his other arm, pulling it tight around her waist as she snuggled back into him. "Just manhandle me, why don't you?"

He kissed her neck, sending a shiver through her, "What do you feel like watching?"

"Dunno." She sighed, her head dropping onto the couch. She yawned, wincing at the ache in her jaw. He might say he was average, but if down there ended up aching like this, she was never going to let him forget it.

"Basically just want to fall asleep on me?"

"Mmm."

He found a monster-of-the-week type show and began playing it, before remembering something. "Oh, before we went out, you... Got a call."

"Oh. That." She gave another small yawn, "Not important."

"Hilarious timing."

She smiled softly, "Mmm."

"Not a call you should be returning?" He prodded.

Krystal rolled her eyes, "Not a call I want to, no. Great detective work, Jack. It was Frank. My ex."

"Your ex is calling you? After dipping himself into crazy?"

She hugged his arm tighter, "I think you can take a guess what he wants to say to me. Apparently ignoring the last hundred messages wasn't enough of a hint."

"He threw up when he saw you. A pretty dick move. And now he wants to hook up with you, again? Pick things up where you left off, after he slept with another girl?"

She nodded, "Aha."

"Is he the most desperate and shameless man to have ever lived? He burned that bridge down to the ground. No rebuilding it."

Krystal shrugged, "I mean... Kinda. If I still hadn't got laid, and you and I hadn't worked things out... I might have been desperate enough to give him a second chance."

"Ouch."

She sighed, tucking her head in underneath his chin, "I was desperate for someone who could just see me and be happy. You gave me that, and I stopped looking to get fucked. That was never going to be Frank."

"Desperate people do desperate things." Jack tried to sound understanding of something he clearly wasn't.

She liked that about him. That he really did try his best not to judge her. He'd let her know he thought she was being stupid, but then he'd still support her.

"You're the perfect big brother, sometimes."

He stiffened, "I'm not sure if that's a compliment, after what we've done."

"It is." She reassured him, "Just because you are my boyfriend doesn't mean you can't also be my brother. I mean... You are both. And you know how to act like both. So... Why not just let that happen? I don't actually mind it."

She'd nearly vomited when she'd first found he was her brother. Horrified, and had dumped him immediately. Now... Looking back at that moment, she couldn't actually tell why.

It didn't seem like a big deal, anymore.

"I'm making you talk too much." Jack heard the tiredness in her voice, and hugged her tighter, "If you need me to be your boyfriend and tell Frank to fuck off, I can do that, next time he calls. Also, if you need me to be your brother and threaten him, I can do that, too."

"I can take care of myself." She said one last time.

The two of them went silent, but it wasn't awkward. She just lay in his arms, watching the action playing out on the TV. Knowing that she was safe in his arms.

Cherished.

She smiled as she realised that when she'd gone to clean her face earlier, she hadn't hated what she'd seen. Even thought of herself as pretty.

All she needed, everything, was right here.

"Can you get my kitties fixed, tomorrow?"

:.......::...:..: :.

Sneaking out of Krystal's grasp required a bit of clumsy manoeuvring, and Jack nearly fell onto her a couple times before he was off the couch.

He grabbed a blanket quickly and tucked it around her, smiling down at her as she snuggled into it. Jack fixed a strand of her hair, before sneaking away from the beautiful girl.

He moved into the kitchen, and considered what he was going to do for dinner.

When she'd taken a turn to do that, she'd gone pretty much all out. Candles, and dressing up. She'd not really bothered with the food, but that was mostly because that hadn't been a romantic dinner.

He knew that both of them had already decided that tonight would be the night.

She might change her mind, and he was fine if that happened. However, he was going to set things up on the presumption that he would be taking her first - that he needed to show her that he was worth her attention.

She'd ask for light cocktails, but he'd made her something heavy instead, last time. She might have adored the chocolate, and she was a sucker for sugary things, but he might make her something bubbly this time.

There were two sugar heavy cocktails he could make with what he'd bought the other day, that could fit the bill.

The French 75 was a pretty good classic. Lemon, sugar syrup, gin and champagne. It was sparkling, but it might just knock Krystal sideways with her low tolerance for alcohol.

The other was a bit heavier on the stomach. Raspberry liqueur, framboise lambic, actual raspberries, and a sparkling white. Sugary, and vaguely reminiscent of a cupcake, but definitely up Krystal's street.

He didn't want to give her a choice, he wanted it ready for her, along with the meal, when she woke up.

He opted for the raspberries, and then moved on to preparing the food that would hopefully be cutting the alcohol for them.

The tray was tucked around the outside with potato, sweet potato, squash, and zucchini. Roasted veggies were trivially easy to prepare. That went into the oven as he prepared the salmon.

Jack considered how far they'd come in so short a time, and found himself in a strange mix of emotions.

He was angry at himself for ever letting anyone take Krystal away. He had probably been too young to actually do anything at the time, but she had been hurt and abandoned.

All alone with emotions that nobody but Jack really had a chance of understanding.

He was sad about how much she'd been hurt. That she could never have her own kid, adoption being her only choice if she ever wanted to become a mother.

Stealing that from a woman... That was one pain Jack wasn't even going to try and comprehend.

Yet, thinking about their future together made him feel all kinds of excited. They'd managed to pick things up and into a full blown romance without any effort at all.

The two of them felt like they had been designed to go together. Almost enough to make Jack believe in the nonsense of true love, or soulmates.

Too bad his soulmate was his half-sister.

He smiled to himself, thinking about how easily Maria was going to be able to squeeze this one out of him. The teasing was going to be utterly relentless.

That and Maria getting all excited and asking if she could borrow Krystal. Fiona would only want to get her hooks into her even more.

He wouldn't put it passed Fi to ask to borrow Krystal as a wedding present.

Those two were... Voracious.

He finished his preparations, and headed back to the couch. Crouching in front of the gorgeous woman drooling there, and brushed her cheek gently. "Krys."

She gave a little moan, and shuffled backwards, refusing to wake up.

He couldn't help but smile at how adorable she was. Short girls really were cuter... Though, she'd been showing him how she could go from cute to hot fire sexy in the time it took for his heart to issue a beat.

He was hoping that she'd suddenly be in the mood, after dinner, and ask him to take her virginity. To make her all his, and empty himself inside her.

Hoping, but not expecting.

If all she wanted was for him to hold her and be her teddy bear, he could do that. Today had been huge, and tiring. He couldn't imagine how tired she would be feeling from it.

"Krys." He tried to wake her again, one hand trailing down her neck to tickle at her gently.

"Ugh." She groaned, and blearily cracked open an eye, "What?"

"Dinner's nearly ready."

Krystal blinked furiously and sat up, rubbing at her eyes. "Dinner? Oh, right. Dinner."

Jack chuckled at her, and sat beside her on the couch. Putting an arm around her shoulders and hugging her.

She turned her head and kissed his cheek, "How long have I got?"

"Fifteen, twenty minutes."

Krystal smirked, "You know I want to dress up for this, don't you? That's why you're waking me up."

"I might have just been lonely."

She reached down and patted the inside of his thigh, "Well, you're going to have to be lonely for a bit longer. I'm going to go find something sexy to wear."

"No need." He shook his head, "You're always sexy, Krystal."

She rolled her eyes and headed for the bedroom, "If you can talk when I come back, I didn't do a good enough job."

:.:. ::: :.:. :.: :.:...:.....

Krystal's heart hammered out a beat faster than most electronica beats as she looked through her suitcase for something to wear. Something that would turn Jack's head, but not something that was too slutty.

This was why she borrowed a dress from the weirdo.

Jack clearly liked it when he could see the shape of her ass. Liked holding it, too. That was one of her assets, even if she couldn't really tell it, herself.

Weirdly, though, he also seemed to like her breasts. She'd never considered those one of her assets, even when she could look at herself and see something attractive.

Krystal smiled to herself. He liked them because they were attached to her. She made them sexy, rather than her assets making her sexy. He was such a soppy romantic.

She had plenty of dresses that attempted to push up her B-cup, most dipping low, but not quite low enough to show her scar.

She also had a few with a slit down the side, to make it easier to show off her legs and butt. Paired with some silk stockings, those would drive him crazy.

She remembered showing off her heels, and the way his eyes had lingered on her stockings. He definitely liked those.

Krystal could already feel herself wrecking her underwear at the thought of what was coming. She was going to have to put on fresh panties before dinner, and she doubted those would last the anticipation without becoming uncomfortable.

He was finally going to lie her down, and make her entirely his.

She shivered at the thought.

Krystal didn't really want dinner at all, right about now. She really did just want him to appear behind her, kissing at her neck, asking for permission to be inside her.

She wanted to feel his skin against hers, like a woman in the desert wanted water. She was burning up with desire, a frustrated desperation.

Just a meal.

An hour, maybe two, and she would have what she wanted.

What she needed.

Krystal grabbed a simple open-backed dress. Nothing impressive, but it would cling to her, and it ended low enough that he'd be able to feel for her panties without dragging it out of the way.

She slipped her panties down her legs, and gave a small whimper as she heard them splat loudly against the floor.

She really didn't know if she could wait for Jack.

She gasped in surprise as she found a finger rubbing at her clit, before she realised it was her own.

God, he drove her crazy.

Krystal looked at the bedroom door that she'd left open, and realised she wanted him to catch her. She could try and be a little louder, providing an aural invitation.

Or she could try and get this out of the way quickly, so that she could sit through a romantic meal and feel the unconditional love that she craved even more than his cock inside her.

Knowing he didn't expect her to demand it.

Or...

"Jack?" Krystal struggled to overcome her nerves, "Can... You come here for a minute?"

When he entered, she was sitting on the edge of the bed in the dress, face flushed as her impatient hand worked away. It was embarrassing, but the lust that lit up his eyes was worth it.

"Wha...?" He said in confusion, "Okay, dress is definitely sexy. Do I need to turn the oven off?"

"Uh uh." She shook her head, hand still moving, "I... I want you. But I also... Want dinner. So... Um... Can I borrow your tongue, again?"

He smiled at her happily and then knelt down in front of her. Gently taking her hand away before suckling at her wet fingers.

She let out a quiet and breathless moan.

He continued to play with her hand, cleaning up the beginnings of the mess that she had been making.

"Jack. Please. I... I need this. No teasing." Krystal begged him.

Her eyes widened, and she let out a groaning whimper as she felt his tongue move the entire way along her virgin slit. Tasting her deeply, her fluid spilling over his tongue.

She moaned quietly, barely breathing at all, as he continued to show her that he knew what he was doing. Touching her in all the right ways, better than she could do it to herself.

shakna
shakna
1,839 Followers
1...456789