Cocktails, Heels & Desperate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every lick seemed to make her burn even more. Making her writhe beneath his attentions, a cold sweat breaking out across her forehead.

One of Krystal's hands squeezed at her own breast, whilst the other tightened on Jack's hair, pushing him into her desperately.

She bit her lip, arching her back, and let out a deep groan. Her hips began moving of their own accord, shaking and bucking, as she felt herself hitting the ragged edge.

"Cum." He issued a demand, briefly stopping his magical demonstration on her clit.

She paid him back by shoving him harder against her. She didn't need him talking, right now. She needed -

Krystal let out a soundless scream, eyes rolling back in her head, as he inserted a finger inside her. Instantly finding what he was looking for.

The entire world went white and silent for an instant, every muscle in her cramping up, as the orgasm assaulted her.

She collapsed, completely spent, but still shaking.

Jack stood up, and sat down on the edge of the bed, leaning over her to brush her reddened cheek. He was smiling proudly, possessively.

Her chest was heaving, too exhausted to be able to speak.

She reached up a frail arm. Jack caught her hand and pressed it to the side of his face, gently kissing her fingers. "I love you, Krystal."

She gave a timid nod, unable to find the words in her dazed state.

How in the fuck had he managed to make her cum even harder than last time? How had he managed to make her desperate moment into something so tender and loving, whilst at the same time completely blowing her mind?

She loved him, body and soul.

From this position, Krystal could feel his erection pressed up against her leg. If he asked, then she would let him. Right now, he could do anything at all to her, and she wouldn't complain.

Instead, Jack just smiled at her, holding her hand and waiting for her.

A tear slipped down one of her cheeks.

How in the hell could he be so good? After everything bad that had happened to her, after all the flames she had to walk through before they got to this point, she felt like he was her reward for surviving.

Someone too perfect, and all hers.

"I love you." She managed to finally say.

He lifted her up, to collapse against his chest. Holding her tightly, all his. "I love you, too."

Krystal took a few more deep breaths, "Well. I need some fresh panties... And some help walking to... We eating on the couch or at the table?"

.......:.....

Helping Krystal sit at the table, her legs still shaking, Jack found himself fantasising about her. His hand, on her bare back, letting him know how warm she felt.

How soft, and smooth her skin was against his.

Tearing his eyes free of the red-faced beauty took just about every ounce of willpower he had, and left him feeling drained as he made his way back to finish cooking their dinner.

Krystal spoke tiredly, "You found some candles. Candlelight dinner."

"Seemed appropriate, even if we just did that." Jack tried to remain focused, "What can I say? I don't have a lot of imagination."

She laughed weakly, "Doesn't mean you're not creative. I mean, how is your tongue not exhausted? And if you say practice, I will hate you."

"The reward is pretty amazing." He smiled as he began to finish the fish in the fry pan. "Hope that you're hungry, after all that."

Krystal yawned, "Mmm. Hey, Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Meow." She said before breaking off into hysterics.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "Well, kitty, you're getting fish, and roast veg. Hopefully that brings back the human in you."

"Aw, don't wanna fuck a cat?" She teased him as he began to serve their food.

He gave a tolerant sigh, "You know, I really hate it that I showed you that."

"Mmm. But I like teasing you." Krystal replied happily.

He put the plate in front of her, before placing the deep and bright red drink down as well.

Jack served himself, and then sat down at the table across from her.

He couldn't help but grin like an idiot as he saw her excitement. "It's mostly raspberries. Hoping that you like it."

"Wasn't looking at the drink." Krystal said, and rubbed a foot along his leg from the other side of the table. "This, all of this. You made it all just for me. I... I love it."

Jack shook his head, "I feel like I'm living in a dream. Treating you, feels like it is helping me not to wake up. I don't want to wake up."

Krystal blushed and looked away, "It... It isn't that much different from over here. You look at me, and you don't just see me. You see something I wish I could. Something better."

"I really don't think that's the case. You are drop-dead sexy. You know what you want, and take it." Jack said, "Now that you're back to being you, instead of caring what others think... You're too good for me."

She smiled and bit her lip, "I love it when you talk like that to me."

"I love talking about my precious girlfriend."

Krystal sipped at her drink, letting out a happy squeal at the taste, "Girlfriend? Well, I suppose this is our second date. And we have done almost everything. Almost. I guess you can call me that."

"Wish I could call you more than that." Jack felt the words slip out.

She froze up for a moment, long enough that he thought he'd just made a major mistake and screwed everything up, before a smile spread over her face. "Jack... I wasn't sure you wanted me here. To stay. I know you wanted me, but... Really? Wish you could marry me?"

"Kinda. Yeah." He shrugged sheepishly.

Krystal's nose crinkled, and she shook her head, "To think, I was going to be satisfied if you called me your fuck bunny. Anything, really. So long as I was yours."

He gave a nervous cough, "Seriously?"

"Aha. I wanna be yours." Krystal confessed, "All yours. In every way. I know you love me, and that's enough. Well, almost. I also really want you to prove it, later. That I'm yours."

Jack shook his head, "I think I can see why you wanted to do that before dinner."

"Fuck me on the table, right now, and I wouldn't stop you." Krystal said breathlessly.

He took a deep breath, the image fixing in his mind, "No. No, I want to do right by you. I absolutely want it, but I want to make sure that your first is as good as it can be."

She shook her head, "And that... That is why I love you. I don't deserve you."

"I think we need to agree to disagree. Neither of us is going to back down, thinking that the other is better." Jack mused.

Krystal shrugged, "Yeah. Probably. God... Everything just feels better, when I'm with you. I'm going to have to look for work, in the city, aren't I?"

"Work?" Jack said in surprise, "I mean, if you're staying, it would help with the bills, but I wouldn't mind having you here whenever I get home."

"Yeah, but I'm going to need something to occupy me when you're not, or I'm going to... Well... Not pout. All day. 'Cause I don't pout." She said with a half-smile.

"You're cute when you're pouting. Even if you do empty the cupboards of anything with sugar in it."

Krystal rolled her eyes, "When aren't I cute, to you?"

"Mmm... When you had my dick in your mouth? Or when I'm between your legs, or when you're dressed up like this?" Jack half-laughed.

She stood up, "Oh, fuck dinner. Fuck taking it slow. Please, Jack. Now. I want it, now. Just... Take me to bed. Please?"

:.......::...:..: :.

She stood awkwardly by the bed, her heart beating loudly in her ears, as Jack followed her into the room. He looked almost as anxious as she felt, despite being the more experienced of the two of them.

Krystal bit her lip, trying not to panic that this wasn't candlelight this time. "I... Need you to see me."

Jack stepped closer to her, putting his arms around her waist. "The scar?"

"Mmm."

His hands moved up to her bare back, just above the small of her back, really. He kissed her nose briefly, "Ssh. We've got all the time in the world. Just us. That's all that matters right now. I'm not going anywhere."

Krystal shook her head, "I want you to see me. Know that... You're not regretting this. That you don't hate me. What you'll see."

"I wasn't drunk, last time." Jack countered, "I wanted to try and kiss it better, then. As stupid as it sounds. But... You might let me, now."

She hooked her hands underneath the dress and drew it over her head before she could think twice about it. Eyes closing as she felt his arm arms embracing her.

She swallowed nervously, "Say something."

"Goddamn, you're beautiful." He whispered, and she gave a surprised gasp as she felt him do what he said he would. His lips gently touching where the scar tugged at her bellybutton.

It wasn't painful, but it felt strange, too. The stupid mix of numbness and extreme sensitivity.

She cracked open an eye, and looked down at where he was planting gentle kisses against her, working his way up. Krystal gave a tiny smile, and almost burst into tears again.

She didn't feel hideous, right now. She felt... Appreciated.

"Okay, enough of that." She pushed his head back, "I'm very nearly naked. Your turn."

Jack stood up, and kissed her briefly. Too briefly. She half-opened her mouth for his tongue just as he was breaking it off.

"You want to see me naked?" He asked coyly.

Krystal leaned up and nipped at his chin, just as her hands grabbed at the bottom of his t-shirt and whipped it over his head. She took a moment to breathe in his scent, before she kissed at his chest.

He was firm, but he wasn't as muscled as she was expecting. She'd bawled her face into him a number of times, and she knew he was solid. He just wasn't a model.

In fact, he had this tiny little gut on him. Dad bod.

She grinned as she put her arms around him and pulled him against her. Feeling him pressing up hard, pushing the wireless bra into her. She nipped at his chin again, "You know, this is the first time seeing all this. You're pretty damn sexy, Jack. I might have to ban you wearing a t-shirt around me."

"You're the perfect girlfriend, sometimes." He said as he began to nuzzle at her neck, again.

She moved her head to give him better access, "Mmm. Shitty sister, though."

"Can't be helped." He continued to kiss at her, "Not much experience on that front."

She was tempted to stomp on his foot. "You weren't s'posed to agree."

"Good sisters wouldn't be getting kissed by their brother in their underwear." He said, way too reasonably.

Krystal moved his hands up her back, "Help me with my bra? Bad brother."

He unsnapped it with way too much ease, making her feel a pang of jealousy. Jack mumbled, "Prefer to be your boyfriend, right now."

"You're both." Krystal said firmly, seeing him struggle with the taboo nature of what they were doing. "But, it's going to be my boyfriend who takes my virginity. Makes me all his. Fills me up inside, 'cause he doesn't need to worry about the pill or shit."

Jack winced, "Christ, Krystal. It just hurts when you bring that up. You sure that you're okay? I don't know how you cope with it."

"Silver linings." She growled, "Of course it fucking hurts. So the best way for it to hurt less, is for me to actually get a benefit from it. Like you getting to fill me up... Every. Single. Day. For the rest of forever."

He kissed her better, this time. Letting her snag his tongue, distract herself by falling completely into his embrace.

He fell onto her, knocking them both onto the bed. Nearly getting his tongue bitten in the process, but they went straight back to making out.

She could feel her pussy begging for attention, heating up and beginning to coat itself. Krystal kept kissing him, feeling his weight pinning her to the bed, his chest crushing hers. With nothing between them.

She needed more.

"Pants." Krystal growled into his mouth, before reclaiming his tongue desperately.

He struggled to free himself as she clung to him. Hands alternating between his mess of hair, his back, his chest. Feeling everything about him, everything that was finally hers.

She gasped as she felt his hardness prod against her. Realising that he'd got a lot more than just his pants free.

All that was between them now was a sodden pair of nickers.

Her heart leaped into her throat.

Jack broke the kiss, leaning back and looking down at her with concern. Feeling her hesitation, and respecting it. "Do you want to stop?"

Krystal shook her head silently.

"You need to tell me." Jack insisted gently, "I don't want you to have any regrets. We have all the -"

She covered his mouth with her hand and glared at him. "I'm only having a mild panic attack. First, everyone says it's gonna hurt. Second, I still don't believe you that you're average. I don't know how the hell that thing is going to fit. So shut up, and stop trying to give me a way out. This is what I want."

With that rant out of the way, she reached for her panties and pulled them off, dropping them over the side of the bed whilst she glared at him.

Jack shook his head, "You always get what you want."

Krystal, for her part, had forgotten how to breathe. She could feel it. His bare cock, resting just at her entrance. Getting covered in her fluids, whilst Jack didn't seem to notice at all.

She knew, mechanically, that she didn't have a hymen anymore. She'd lost that a while back. She also knew that sometimes the damn thing grew back, if it was only a tear.

She also knew that even if it was gone, she was about to be stretching new muscles. Even if it didn't exactly hurt, she wasn't going to feel comfortable at first.

So she really didn't want to sit there thinking about it, whilst he stared down at her, lost in the image of her naked body.

"Jack... Do I have to say it? Really?" Krystal whispered.

He frowned, "Hmm?"

"Fuck me, moron." She rolled her eyes.

He ignored her suggestion, leaning down and putting his face between her tits to kiss at the top of her scar. "I love you."

"Then make love to me." Krystal demanded, "Come on! Now is not the time to be teasing. Do you have any idea how tense I am feeling?"

Jack gave up, "I was trying to get you to settle. My bad. Uh... I guess you should be in control. I've never been someone's first before, but that seems to make sense."

"I don't want to be on top." Krystal shook her head, "I want... This. I trust you. I love you. Just... Be gentle with me."

She gasped as he pushed up against her. She felt the pressure as she was suddenly invaded. Stretched wider than her two fingers did, instantly.

Krystal's cheek twinged at the slight ache she felt, "Slower. Slow."

She grunted as she felt herself relaxing a little, the head fully inside her, easing the stretch. She put a hand to his chest, "Just... A minute."

Jack seemed to be having trouble breathing, himself. Eyes focused on her face, as his cock flexed inside her. Barely inside her, but inside, nonetheless.

Despite the discomfort, she could feel something approaching enjoyable, right on the edges. Something that purred inside her chest, demanding more.

"Keep going." Krystal tried to relax her body, untighten the ball of knots that had formed around her abs.

He moved even slower than before, being gentle with her, listening to her.

Krystal didn't know what to do. She wasn't moaning, or groaning, or whimpering. Her mind was sort of freaking out that she already felt full, and he was still pushing into her.

This wasn't exactly the kind of sex that him playing with her clit had led her to expect.

Idiot.

It was her first time, of course things were -

She whimpered, as she felt him stop, his balls lightly tapping against her ass. She hadn't felt it coming, not until it arrived in full force, and she broke like a dam all over her brother's cock.

Krystal writhed, feeling her own fluids overflowing and run down her asscrack and soaking into the bed. She gave another quiet little whimper, "Fuck. Fuck."

Before she could come to her senses, she felt him kissing her again. His tongue moving into her mouth, with his cock embedded deep into her pussy.

She let out a pathetic little moan into him, as she felt him begin to withdraw, rubbing against her in all the right ways. The ache nothing but background noise as the withdrawal turned into a deeper thrust.

Krystal felt herself cry out, and her hands grabbed at the bed, balling up into fists.

"Are you -"

Her hand flew to his mouth, and she glared at him, "Shut. Up. Keep going."

He smiled at her, kissing the palm of her hand, and then resumed his ever-so-light fucking of her cunt. A rhythm that you could count seconds between, but also set your watch by.

Krystal found herself being slowly driven out of her mind as he sawed his way in and out of her. Filling her, pushing at just the right angle that each thrust sent a pulse of pleasure through her.

"Mmm. Fuck." She cursed, "M-more, Jack. Oh god, please. Fuck me harder. I want it, I want it all."

She wanted to cum again. Wanted to feel herself cum all over the rod piercing her depths, sliding in and out of her slick little hole.

The bed began to creak as Jack gave her what she wanted, and really started to fuck her. Pounding into her, balls slapping noisily with each thrust that pushed her closer to climax.

"Yes. Yes!" She gasped, trying to communicate with him, remembering what the weirdo had said about learning to moan. "That's it!"

Krystal held her breasts, looking up with wide eyes at the lustful gaze of her brother as he taught her pussy what it was to fuck for real. Bouncing beneath him, wanting more of him.

So far, he'd been fucking her, she wanted to join in, but she didn't really know what to do. If she tried to lift her hips, she upset the rhythm, and he didn't end up hitting the right place to make her feel the pulse.

"Oh, fuck me." She resorted to dirty talk as her contribution, "Fuck me, just like... Ugh... You were... Always meant to. Fuck me!"

Jack was a mess of panting and grunting, when he suddenly grabbed her hands with his. Lifting them above her head, and interlacing their fingers together.

With her pinned in that position, he leaned in to kiss her. Thrusts becoming slower, but harder and at a new angle that was somehow even better than before.

Krystal forgot how to think or speak.

Her whimpers became tight little yips, crying out as her overstimulated body gave in and understood that it didn't know how to deal with the physical feelings, hormones, and emotions, that it was going through.

Her fingernails dug into the back of Jack's hands as a blistering orgasm ripped through her with violence.

Krystal felt Jack forced out of her as she tightened up like a bank vault closing.

She moaned in disappointment before her eyes bugged, Jack thrusting back into her, all the way into her, with a single stroke. "Oh."

With her legs still shaking, he upped the pace, verging on uncomfortable, before pressing his head to hers and letting out a deep-throated cry.

"Fu-uck yes! Do it!" She cried desperately, before the strange and dull sensation of warmth flooding through her pussy hit.

Jack gasped weakly, and collapsed onto his elbows. His head resting on one of her breasts as he breathed hard.

Krystal could still feel him inside her, feel his seed dripping out of her, and her face split into an absolutely massive shit-eating grin. "Oh god, yes. That was... Perfect."

He gave a tired nod of his head.

She moved her arms to hugging him against her, struggling not to just fall asleep right her and now. Even with him still halfway on his knees, bent so he could be inside her as he lay there.

"Jack... Tell me this is forever." She whispered.

"Always. Forever." He replied weakly.

She squeezed him, and then sighed, "And now... I gotta pee. Move."

:.:. ::: :.:. :.: :.:...:.....

He felt a little bit guilty about sneaking out of the arms of the gorgeous and naked girl in his bed, but he did still have things he needed to do.

1...456789