Cocktease

Story Info
Poppy gets used by her gamer friends.
1.9k words
4.31
25.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocktease

Poppy sat at her desk playing her favorite game with the group she hangs out with. She always had her webcam on and wore skimpy little outfits. Today, her blonde hair cascaded down to her thighs which were barely covered by a black skirt. She didn't wear a bra and her shirt barely covered the swell of her breasts. From the view of the web cam her friends could see the tops of her thigh high socks.

"Poppy, how're you feeling today?" AJ asked. Poppy looked over to her other screen, where her video chat app was open, and giggled. "I'm high and feeling fucking good AJ." He laughed with her and they continued gaming. AJ's best friend Blake joined the call. Blake constantly tried to flirt with Poppy.

"What's that blanket behind you for Poppy?" Blake said to her, instantly spotting the blanket spread on the floor in front of her TV. Poppy just giggled "Uh, nothing."

"I think it's for me and you Poppy, to make a show." AJ said in a low voice. His voice was so smooth in Poppy's ears. Of course the drugs made her so horny she could barely behave. His webcam wasn't on but she started to imagine AJ's predator like, light blue eyes. She thought about the top of his blonde head between her thighs.

Poppy scoffed half heartedly and blurted: "What makes you think you should be able to fuck me?" There was a striking silence in the call, Poppy had expected to hear laughing.

"I'll be right back." AJ said, disconnecting from the call. Poppy felt a small pang of sadness. She felt like she had spoken too sharply. "Don't worry about him, Poppy. He'll cool off and come back." That was that, they carried on with their game. Blake was definitely more empathetic than AJ. AJ went through life as caveman as possible, seducing when he had the need for sex. Poppy had never seen Blake, but his voice was sweet and deep.

Some time later, Poppy heard a knock at her door. "Come on Poppy, open up." Surprise bit at Poppy's skin. She hurried to the door and opened it. "AJ what're you doing here?" She squealed out. When she opened the door, he was wearing a hood. Poppy would know his voice anywhere, though she was disappointed she didn't get to see more of his face. He swooped her up into a tight hug, and held her for a few moments longer than socially acceptable. He whispered: "I'm here to make use of that tight cunt. Blake is going to watch our show from your webcam." His grip on her tightened and he began pushing her back into her apartment.

"You think you could wear those slutty outfits for this long and nothing was going to happen?" His voice turned to a low growl. AJ flipped her onto her stomach and took out a pair of handcuffs. Poppy felt the cuffs against her wrists and winced in pain when AJ clicked them shut. She felt him crouch over her ass, pushing up her skirt. "Hm, I would have bet money that you didn't wear underwear." He said, snapping her thong against her skin. Her body lurched forward from the sudden pain. Poppy felt her pussy puffing out, and her heart was racing. She couldn't decide if it was from excitement or fear.

"Be a good girl and look up." A voice came from Poppy's headset which was still snug around her ears. She looked up and saw Blake's webcam on for the first time. It only showed him from the waist down. His cock was out and looked to be half erect. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there tonight, sweetheart. I'll get to have you next time." His slow laugh came from her headset. Blake's hand gripped his cock and he slowly started stroking. AJ's bare hands came down onto Poppy's ass, making a satisfying clapping sound. All Poppy could do was squirm on the blanket on her floor.

AJ brought his hips down against Poppy's ass. She could feel his erection bulging through his jeans. He brought his mouth down toward her neck and held her head up by grabbing a full fist of her hair. "I have... waited... for this... for so long..." His hot breath made her neck tingle, and with each pause he thrusted his covered cock against her cunt. AJ's other hand slid under her belly towards her clit, rubbing it through her thong.

"No, I don't want this." Poppy raggedly spit out. AJ was speeding up on her clit and it took everything in her not to moan.

AJ immediately removed his hand from her clit and slapped her ass. "Don't you dare tell me no, I know your snatch is dripping wet right now." He continued slapping her ass until finally flipping Poppy onto her back. He pulled her thong to the side and whistled: "It's pretty Poppy, but it's going to look better after I've ruined it." He thrusted his fingers into her cunt, and brought his thumb to rest on her clit as he began to pump and rub.

Poppy gasped loudly and her whole body shook, but AJ kept her still. As AJ used his other hand to push her bra up, her breasts satisfyingly fell out. Her nipples were taut with arousal. Blake spoke in her ears "I love watching you get violated. Tilt your head back princess, look how hard I am for you." AJ pushed her neck up, as she strained in the awkward position, she could clearly see Blake stroking himself. Precum beaded at the head of his cock on the screen, and Poppy exhaled in satisfaction.

AJ removed his fingers from her cunt, and wrapped them around his cock. He lined his cock up with her pussy and thrusted all the way in. "Oh I can't, ughhhh." Was all Poppy could get out as she was filled to the brim with AJ's cock. He brought his hands down on top of her breasts and moved a few times so that her pussy could get used to him. He would squeeze her breasts hard each time he thrusted. "Feels better now that I'm in it right, darlin'?" Her cunt was warm and clamped down around him so that every time he exited, there was a sucking sound.

"I wish could put my cock in your pretty mouth." Blake exhaled heavily into the mic. Poppy was surrounded. AJ was using every inch of her body and Blake was in her ears to remind her that she was being shared, in a way. Her orgasm was creeping up on her and shame burned in the back of her brain. AJ brought his body down on top of her and his left hand returned to her clit, matching the thrusts of his cock. "Your first orgasm is all mine baby. I can feel it in your pussy." Poppy had never cum with a dick inside of her before. She had drunkenly professed this to AJ and Blake one night. Which had inspired them since, obviously.

AJ's right hand gripped Poppy's left. He held her there, kissing and biting her neck. "I wanna feel you twitch on my cock baby, you're doing so good for me. I bet you're almost there..." AJ grunted against her neck, slightly whimpering, letting his thrusts become more forceful.

"AJ, ughhhh, you can't keep... I can't take it..." Poppy's moans began to fill the air and she felt her orgasm begin to crash through her body. AJ laughed deeply against her neck and said "You're such a good girl Poppy, I knew you'd cum for me. Your cunt grips my cock so well." Poppy could feel the spasms he was talking about, it was a tight knot, not allowing his cock out further. AJ slowed his strokes as Poppy came down from her peak. Once her pussy released him, he flipped her back onto all fours in front of the webcam. Poppy only had a few minutes rest before AJ thrust his cock back inside of her. "You're not done yet baby. It's my turn to cum. I am going to shoot so deep inside you."

"Don't do that, I don't use birth control, asshole." AJ pulled her up by her hair and grabbed her by the chin. "Keep your fucking eyes on that webcam. You're going to take my cum, slut." As he released her he slapped her ass, and began moving inside of her cunt again. The continued stimulation was brutal for Poppy since she had just finished.

Blake started talking in her ear "I love watching you get used Poppy. Your tits bounce so beautifully. I can only imagine how wet you'll be for me. AJ got first dibs, but I am betting I'll put a baby in you first."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Poppy got out, groaning as AJ was speeding up inside of her. He was hitting her g-spot each time, harder and harder. Over and over again. He was fucking her like an animal, and Blake had to take over the conversation as AJ was focused on filling her tight cunt. While Poppy was distracted watching Blake, his cock slick with pre cum about to burst. AJ's right hand ventured towards her clit. He had slipped on a vibrating device to his finger. Poppy hissed as the vibrations blasted her clit. AJ's left arm had curled around her neck, with his head resting on her right shoulder. They were in a kneeling position, Poppy's hands still locked in the cuffs.

"Mm you heard him, Poppy. We love you, you're going to be the mother of our children. We'll take care of you. Fuck, your pussy is unbelievable." AJ growled against her neck. She could feel him twitching inside of her. Poppy thought she saw Blake's cock twitch on the screen. This is so absurd, but it feels so fucking good. Poppy couldn't believe part of herself enjoyed this.

AJ used his vibrating ring to go in lazy circles around her clit. Every time he thrusted inside of her, she felt the carpet bite the skin on her back. "When AJ makes you cum again, your pussy will start contracting. Essentially sucking his cum into your womb." Poppy's orgasm was floating, right there, AJ just needs to do one more circle-

"Oh! Fuck me, I can't! Please!" Poppy's orgasm rocked her. Her whole body flexed under AJ's hands rested on her stomach, as if holding her womb. AJ unloaded inside of her just then. She felt a subtle heat pouring inside of her as his strokes slowed. She realized AJ's sperm was searching for her egg at that very moment. Blake loudly came in her ears, when she could process images again, she saw his cock dripping in cum.

AJ flipped her onto her back again and turned her so that she faced the webcam. He spread her legs so that Blake could see the cum dripping out of her. "Soon, that'll be my cum dripping out of you." Poppy was exhausted, she grew cold as she was left to be observed. Her nipples still hard, glowing in the computer light. AJ put his clothes back on and crouched next to her to say his goodbye.

"I love you, Poppy. You are ours." AJ said. He placed his thumb on her lips to stop them from quivering, then he rose, and left through the door he entered earlier. Poppy couldn't even think about her new reality as she passed out.