Coco Austin Enjoys Being a Domme

Story Info
Coco Austin dominates a young man.
3.4k words
4.53
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sn90
sn90
15 Followers

Coco teaches her stepson's friend the art of pleasure.

It had been a while since that wild night Coco had in her office with her intern. She had become extremely busy with her fashion show coming up and taking care of her daughter. She had now started to crave another good fucking and was actually hoping to call her old flame Jason again. She was missing his magnificent cock, but needed to figure out how to bring him over. It had been a packed couple of days in the house, with her step kids over and some of their friends. It was a family gathering of sorts. But the big gathering was over, and now most people had filtered out. Ice had gone to work and her step children had gone off to college. She got changed into her yoga outfit, tight leggings and a tank top and went downstairs to do her yoga. When she went downstairs, she was greeted by one her stepson's friends, Winston. He was a good looking 23-year-old kid.

"Oh hi Mrs. Austin, your stepson said I could stay for a bit, before I have to head off to college, I don't have to be there till about late evening. Hope that's ok?"

"Yeah, no worries Winston. Make yourself comfortable." Coco let him know and went off into her garden to do her yoga. Unknown to her, Winston had a massive crush on her and actually stayed back so that he could watch her do yoga.

Once Coco was outside, in her garden, she laid out her mat and started her yoga session. Winston found a nice little spot from where he had a fantastic view of Coco doing yoga. He watched her get into some incredibly sensual positions and finally saw first-hand how ridiculously flexible she was. He was getting hard watching that gorgeous ass and beautiful pair of boobs busting out of her top. He couldn't help himself, and took out his thick cock and started jerking off at the beautiful site in front of him. He was trying to be subtle about it, but it was difficult as he did not want to obstruct his view.

As Coco was getting into the crab position, she saw from her new position, Winston, peeping at her. At first, she did not make much of it, but as she continued that stretch, she saw his cock and him jerking off. She was absolutely shocked, as this was her step-son's best friend! She quickly got out of her crab position.

"WINSTON! COME HERE NOW!" Coco yelled at him. He knew was in trouble. He was extremely scared and the worst thing, he was going to have blue balls! He quickly zipped up his shorts and worked over looking very embarrassed and scared. He clearly still had hard on. "What the hell were you doing??" Coco enquired, sternly.

"I...I...nothing.."

"Nothing? Really? I saw you! You were jerking off! C'mon! I am your best friend's step mom!"

"I know! I am so sorry! It's just that I have always had a crush on you! And it's really hard for me to ignore it, especially the way you dress!"

"That should not be an excuse! We need to sort this out! You can't keep coming in, and jerking off to me! It's weird!"

"I am really sorry! Please don't tell anyone! I promise I will try and control myself around you!"

"Well I don't trust you Winston! We need to sort something out. I don't know, If I flashed you, would it help?" She lifted her tank top up to flash him her gorgeous globes! And she did it again! He was gobsmacked. They were even better than in pictures that he had seen of her. "Did that help?"

"I...I...Wow! Now that you have flashed me, I can't get them out of my head!" Winston was now trying to see how far this will take him.

"Oh gosh! You are such a young boy! Here!" She lifted up her top again and just let it rest on top of her boobs. "Have a good look! Get it out of your system." She stood there as he admired her amazing tits. His hands started to move towards them and his mouth open, almost making a sucking motion with it. She was fed up that Winston was looking like a fool. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits. "Better?"

"Oh...Ummm yeah! WOW!" He was now just stuttering and couldn't believe his biggest fantasy had come true. His hands were warm and her boobs were actually very soft and just amazing. They were smooth and nipples had become erect. He kept slowly massaging and squeezing Coco's boobs. Coco had now made up her mind. She would help make his fantasy come true. She after all was in need of a good fuck, and from what she saw, he was adequately hung to satisfy her.

"Alright, I don't think this is getting us anywhere." She grabbed him pushed him onto the yoga mat. He was stunned. He was not sure what was happening. Coco got on top of him and straddled him. "Listen to me Winston, you keep this between us and I will make all your fantasies come true!" Winston just nodded in agreement. "You liked my tits, didn't you? Have some more!" She pushed her tits together and smothered his face with her boobs. "How do they feel huh? You dirty little pervert! This is what you were dreaming of weren't you? You sick little boy!" Coco kept smothering him more and more. He started to stick his tongue out and started licking her nipples. It was beautiful and was like having the most wonderful pillows on his face.

Coco stopped smothering him and got up. Winston looked disappointed. "You like using your tongue don't you, you dirty boy? I'll give you something to use your tongue on!" She turned around, wiggled her tight leggings down to reveal that gorgeous ass and her beautiful pink pussy. She sat down on his and said, "Lick my pussy Winston! Lick it good!" Winston stuck his tongue out and starting licking that wet pussy." Have you never licked pussy before? C'mon really lick it properly!" She lifted her butt slightly and smothered him again. This time he started licking and playing with her clit. "Oh! That's it! There is the spot! Mmmm I like that! Keep going!" Coco was not fully satisfied, but she was at least getting some pleasure from this. Winston himself was giving it his best shot. He was so fascinated by her body, that he was still in awe! He himself was fully turned on, and his bulge was very much noticeable through his shorts. Coco was getting impatient and started grinding her pussy on to his face! "Do you like that? You like that pussy grinding your face? Oh god yes!" Coco was pinching her hardened nipples more, as she rubbed her pussy all over Winston's face. She was now close to her orgasm. "Oh you like fantasizing about an older woman! Now handle one! Fuck!" Her orgasm hit and Winston could taste the delightful cum all over his mouth and face.

Coco was now breathing heavily, she started to slowly massage her clit, as she continued to sit on Winston's face. "I hope you drank all of that beautiful pussy juice! You better have not wasted any!" Winston did as instruct and continued to lick and suck that beautiful pussy on his face. Winstone was now basically hard as a rock and his boner was clearly showing through his shorts. Coco could clearly see this, slowly got off his face, turned around and crawled seductively up his legs, not breaking eye contact with him. She was now a cock hungry whore and wanted that nice piece of young meat in her mouth. "Have you been imagining this beautiful face sucking your fat cock? These luscious lips wrapped around your cock?" Coco teased him, while unzipping and pulling out his fat cock. Coco was happy to see it was fat and long, just the way she liked it.

"Yes Mrs. Austin! You have been my fantasy for so long!" Winston uttered back as Coco continued to look into his eye with so much lust while slowly stroking his hard cock.

"I bet you have!" She started jerking him off vigorously, while maintaining eye contact with him. There was already some precum on his cock, which she used for lubrication. "You are going to have to wait for these gorgeous lips around your cock. I am going to make you wait and punish you for perving on me!"

She stripped him completely naked and used his t-shirt to blindfold him and she took off her leggings and used them to tie Winstone's hands nice and tight behind his back. Winstone was lying on his back, with his hands tied and blindfolded with a raging hard boner. "You are going to stay here and not move an inch! I am going to teach you a lesson for perving on me." Coco left Winstone helpless and went upstairs. She opened her wardrobe and pulled out her leather boots that go up past her knees. She also pulled out her black leather leotard, which gave her a very nice cleavage and lots of side boob. She looked like a proper dominatrix and she was going to behave like one. She grabbed her whip, a rope, a blind fold, a bikini top, a dildo and a gag ball and went back down stairs.

She got back to her backyard to find Winstone still tied down and wriggling a little bit. "Someone is very anxious! Don't worry, I have not called my husband or the cops. But I will punish you, my way!" She took off his blindfold and as he was about to say something, she tied the gag ball in his mouth. "Shhh, you are in my control now. You will do as I say." Coco seductively instructed him in his ear. She undid his hands only to tie them up again properly with a rope. She then made him stand up, and put on her bikini top on Winstone.

He stood there, wearing a skimpy black bikini top, gagged and hands tied behind his back. Winstone had no idea what Coco would do to him. He was extremely turned on looking at Coco dressed as a hot dominatrix with a whip in her hand and those sexy leather boots. Coco started circling Winstone like he was her prey, looking at every inch of his young hard body. He was still rock hard, but she could tell he would not last very long. The poor boy stood no chance against her extremely sexy outfit.

"Get down on your knees now and bend over!" Winstone immediately did as instructed. His head down on the floor and his ass in the air. Coco went behind and starting spanking his ass with her whip. "So you like jerking off to hot older women don't you? You are one sick boy! You are going to be punished!" Winstone was for some reason enjoying this, getting spanked by Coco. He was extremely turned on. "Someone is enjoying getting punished! You are one dirty fucker! I think someone needs to be taught a stiff lesson!" Coco took her dildo and sucked on it and lube it up nicely. She then started rubbing the dildo on Winstone's asshole. Winstone was really shocked and had never taken anything up his ass. Coco was feeling in a nasty mood and wanted to fuck Winstone's ass. "Now its time for you to experience your first anal fuck!" Coco slowly pushed her strop-on into Winstone's ass. Winstone moaned and tried to scream, but the gag stopped him. Coco had never done this before but she was enjoying this a lot, maybe this was what it was like to be with a tranny. She slowly started to fuck his ass, which was clearly not turning him on, as his boner became limp. She could hear him moaning through his gag, but she didn't care. "This will teach you a lesson never to spy on a woman like me!" Coco was now really wet and wanted to get fucked, but WInstone had now become completely soft.

She finally pulled out of his ass, leaving a gaping hole behind. There were slight tears dripping down Winstone's face. Coco gave him another little whip and asked him to lie back down on his back. As Winstone followed her instructions, Coco sanitized the dildo and took off the gag from Winstone's mouth.

"Mrs. Austin! I am sorry! I will never spy on you again. Pleas...." He didn't even complete his sentence as Coco then strapped on her dildo over his mouth and tie it around the back of his tightly.

"Shhh...you are not allowed to talk. I am horny and I need to be fucked! You clearly are not equipped at the moment!" She put her leg over his face and squatted down, undid her button of her leotard so that her dripping wet pussy was directly above the dildo. "Now hold still! I need to get fucked as well!" She lowered herself onto the dildo and moaned in pleasure. Winstone had a great view of her beautiful booty bouncing up and down on his face. He could smell her beautiful pussy as well as she rode the dildo on his mouth, moaning in pleasure. Winstone was definitely enjoying this more, as his boner started to come back." Someone is enjoying this a lot more than before!" Coco continued to moan as she bounced up and down the big dildo. She bent forward and started twerking her ass on the dildo while jerking off the Winstone's growing cock. Winstone started moaning and was controlling really hard not cum. "I know you have been waiting patiently to have me wrap my luscious lips around your cock, your wait is over, enjoy the best blowjob of your life!" Coco put his hardened cock in her mouth she continued to ride the dildo. Winstone was now finally being pleasured beyond anything. He had never had a blowjob as good as what he was getting. Coco was swirling her tongue on his head while really using her hands to jerk him and started slobbering his cock down her throat. She would play with his head and then swallow his cock. It was all in perfect sync. "Is this what you were dreaming about? A fucking perfect blowjob?" She continued to suck him off and she could feel him coming close to having an orgasm. She stopped straightaway, much to the annoyance of Winstone. "Oh NO! You are not going to cum that easy!" Coco got off the dildo she was riding, instructed Winstone to sit up and she then took off the bikini top. She then tied the top around his balls, stopping him from cumming. "Now you can't cum at all, until I release you!" Winstone knew this was going to be torturous. He was going to have very swollen balls!

She undid the dildo off his mouth and replaced it with a gag ball. He was on his knees, hands still tied behind his back and rock hard. Coco was on all fours, with her ass facing Winstone. She started twerking and playing with her ass. "I bet this is torturous, not being able to jerk off and not being able to release that warm sticky cum! I want to see your balls so blue that you will be begging me for an orgasm, to the point the orgasm will no longer be satisfactory!" She continued to twerk and dirty dance in front of Winstone, giving him little peaks of her wet pussy and beautiful asshole. Her tits were popping out, but she continued to keep them covered. She then grabbed his cock and started to jerk him really hard for a minute, as Winstone moaned, hoping for a release, but Coco stopped immediately. Coco let out a little evil laugh, knowing that he was so close to cumming, but she was not going to let him. She was now face to face his cock and she looked up, gave him a wink and started sucking him off very slowly. She slowly started to quicken the ferocity of her blowjob and just as he started to twitch, she pulled away. "No...bad boy! You can't cum! Don't you want to fuck me?" She said turning around shaking her beautiful ass. "Isn't this what you want?" She turned back around stood on her knees, facing Winstone, grabbing his cock and looking him straight into his eyes and jerking him off slowly. "You wanna cum or you want to fuck this tight, wet pussy of mine?" Winstone was nodding and trying to say pussy. He wanted to feel her before cumming, no matter how difficult it was becoming. "That's what I thought! I think it is time for you to fuck me. You better not disappoint!"

Coco pushed him back down on his back and straddled him, and inserting his hard cock into her pussy. She was facing him, with a look of pure seduction. She slowly started riding him. " this is what you were dreaming of? Huh this tight pussy wrapped around your cock? Mmm, yeah!" Coco moaned a little as she continued to ride him slowly. He was definitely not the biggest, but he was just about hitting the right spot. Winstone could not believe how warm and wet her pussy was. He had never felt a pussy this amazing before. He was not sure how long he would last. He started to buck his hips to pump more into her pussy."Woah woah! I didn't say you could fuck me! You do as I say. Now stay still while I ride this dick of yours!" Coco stopped Jason and continued to ride his dick and let out soft moans of pleasures. Coco placed both her hands on Winstone's chest and started twerking her ass on to his cock. Winstone's muffled moans were getting louder. " You have been a good boy, I think I will give you the pleasure of seeing my ass bounce on your dick!" She turned around, keeping his cock inside of her, so that her ass was now facing Winstone. She went back to twerking and fucking that dick. "Enjoy that big ass bounce on your dick! This is the only time you get to see this ass!" Winstone was in dreamland. He had only ever seen pornstars work their bodies like this. Coco Austin was no less, in fact far better than what he had seen. She continued to ride him, as she was close to her orgasm. "That's a good boy, don't cum until I tell you to do so!" Coco herself was close within seconds her orgasm hit. "Oooo yeah...well look at this. You made me cum! Finally!"

She got off of him and undid his gag and sat back down on his face."Here is your reward! Drink my pussy juice, don't waste a single drop!" Winstone licked her pussy and tasted her amazing cum. He was being suffocated with her pussy, but he didn't care anymore."Mmm yeah that's a good boy. I think you have earned the right to cum yourself." With that she untied his balls and started jerking him off. "C'mon Winstone, cum for me, give me the big load you have been dying to release!" It didn't take long, within a minute of her jerking him off, he exploded. His cum went all over his own body, the yoga mat, the grass and some on Coco's hands. "Well, look at that! Look at the mess you have made now! You are going to clean this up now!" She got off his face, untied his hands and forced him to clean up. Like a good kid, he went to kitchen, got some cleannex and started wiping down the yoga mat and the grass. Coco took some of the cleanex to wipe his cum off her hands.

Once everything was cleaned, he started getting dressed, as Coco sat there with a wicked smile. "So Winstine, I think we have learned a lesson here. No more being a perv, especially when you are perving on a strong woman!"

"Yes ma'am! I won't, I promise!" With that Winstone rushed out, satisfied yet terrified of Coco. He was never going to perv on her again. Coco watched him leave and went back upstairs to return her kinky toys and changed back into comfortable clothes. She decided to start working on her fashion show project and start calling models to work with her. Interesting times were ahead of her.

sn90
sn90
15 Followers