Coco's Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Coco returns to finish things. Will David welcome her?
3.3k words
4.44
1.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

This is Part Two of the story "Coco's Visit". It can be enjoyed as a stand alone story, though it would be easier to follow along if you read "Coco's Visit" first.

It was 8:37pm and there was a knock on the front door for the second time in the same day. David had fought off his raging hardon from earlier by watching football and convincing himself that he would play later on in the evening. He'd been visited unexpectedly by his ex-girlfriend earlier in the day and had fun teasing her before she stormed off so he wondered who could be knocking at his door this time. Surely it wasn't her now that her boyfriend was home.

He hopped up off the couch and made his way to the front door. He could hear sobbing from the other side before he even opened the door. Swinging the door open, he saw Coco standing on his front porch once again. This time in tears. He was again shocked that she was at his door, especially after all that he had done earlier in the day.

"Now why are you here?" He asked with a tone of disdain, not wanting to deal with her emotional sorrows.

"Can we please just talk? I need someone to talk to."

"So you go home and fuck your boyfriend then run back to me in tears? Really?"

"No, I didn't have sex with him. We fought the whole time because he accused me of cheating on him."

David chuckled. Her boyfriend knew her well. "Well..."

"Stop!"

"Fine! Come in."

"Thank you," she sobbed.

She was a 26 year old mess, he thought to himself. "She left me for him then can't get along with him so she is back here at my house."

This was definitely the very last thing he had expected for the night, though it was the best possible result as far as he was concerned. She was either going to dry up those tears and leave or ...give him what he wanted. Either way, he was in control of the situation again. He also knew that it wouldn't take much to get her primed again if he could get her out of the depressive state of mind.

"Come here, come here" he said while closing the door behind them. He put his arm around her and walked her to the couch. When they sat down, she buried her tears into his chest. He held her for support, though he knew he could be an asshole and threw her back to the streets since she was the witch that broke up with him for no good reason. He had to admit he still had feelings for her though...and was still horny.

For the rest of the hour David listened to her cry about her fight with her boyfriend and how it was all his fault, while he tried to watch the Primetime football game. He apologized to her and pleaded his case that she was just as much to blame since she let him do it and could have easily stopped him. She held to her argument that she was asleep and didn't really know what was happening until it was too late. Though he knew she was full of crap, he let her win the argument, knowing that he needed her to be okay with them in order for things to go his way later in the night.

He held her until halftime of the football game then went to the kitchen and made them a snack. She had finally dried up the tears, though she had become silent while they watched the game. He hoped this was an olive branch extension that would get him back in good graces with her, if it was even possible. The thing he had going for him was that she was still here with him. Yeah, she had a boyfriend now, but if he was really that important to her, then she would be with her boyfriend, not him.

During the second half of the game, she fell asleep in his arms. He gently rubbed her back and her shoulders, comforting her rather than trying to hit on her again. Around 11pm, when the game was over, he woke her.

"I'm tired and it's late. I'm going to bed." He assumed she would get up and leave.

"Can I stay the night here just for the night? God knows where Jonathan is and I don't want to go home right now in case he stops by and tries to argue with me."

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"Please." She begged of him, pouting her lips and giving him puppy eyes.

"Fine! Come on." He acted frustrated, but he was dancing inside.

Though she had removed her clothes earlier in the day when she went to his bedroom to take a "nap" he didn't expect her to remove her shorts and shirt again, especially since she wasn't wearing a bra this time. He removed his clothes and climbed into the bed wearing only his boxers. To his surprise, she removed her shorts, shoes and socks then asked him if he could turn off the bedside light.

He did as she asked and heard commotion at the foot of the bed before she made her way over to the far side of the bed. He was fairly sure she had just removed her shirt. Climbing under the sheet in the darkness, he felt her lay on the mattress next to him then turn onto her side. He could see she was facing away from him.

Moving in closer to her, he put his arm on her stomach, feeling bare skin, confirming she had taken her shirt off. He moved his hands up a bit and felt her arms crossed over her chest. Her actions were confusing to him. She wouldn't let them have sex earlier and wouldn't give him a blowjob either yet she climbed into bed wearing only her thong.

Wanting her to feel comfortable, and hopefully having the side effect of turning her on, he softly began rubbing her stomach and arms with his hand. While touching the top of her wrist, he felt the softness of her breast for a brief moment while touching her skin. She kept her breasts guarded the entire time and from the calmness of her breathing sounded like she was going to sleep. Not on his watch! Wanting to keep her awake, he rolled her over toward him, onto her back and went in for a kiss.

She wasn't having it this time. "No, I'm tired. I want to go to sleep."

"You're not sleeping in MY bed with practically nothing on and not doing anything with me. If you want that, then you can go home and sleep in your bed."

"Really?"

He was surprised by her response and even more surprised by her reaction. Did she really think he was going to let her go to sleep in his bed, virtually naked, and think he would be okay with it?

After a few seconds she said, "Fine. I'll just go then."

He didn't reply, instead he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the neck while sliding his hand down below her waist. Her legs were closed and remained closed as he tried to get her to unlock the gate. She tried to pull her neck away from him at first. It took a few minutes, then her breathing started giving her away to him. He'd unlocked the safe.

Leaning forward, he attempted to give her a kiss on the lips, though this time he was denied. She reached forward with her left hand, leaving her breast unguarded and pushed his chin away from her body. Taking the chance to leap, he moved his hand from her upper thigh to her exposed breast and pinched her nipple right away. The sensations caused her to yelp as his hand began kneading her breast. The pinch of her nipple sent a shot of fire through her body that reverberated over and over for several seconds. He'd blown air onto her simmering coals and lit the fire all over again.

A soft moan accidentally escaped her lungs when she wasn't thinking. She'd been concentrating too much on the sensations of his hand on her breast and forgot to keep her composure. She shoved his hand away from her breast and covered her nipple again, attempting to protect herself from the crumbling walls.

David resumed kissing her neck and began breathing softly behind her ear. She was melting like butter. She turned away from him, laying on her side. He spooned up against her, pressing his manhood against her butt. She was beginning to get angry, at herself and at him. It was getting harder and harder for her to fight the fire that was growing stronger and stronger inside of her belly.

If she let him touch her naughty spots again, she knew she would be done for. The gates to the castle would be swung wide open and she wouldn't be able to protect herself from him anymore. She tried to pull away from his manhood while curling up into the fetal position. To her surprise, he left her alone. She had finally won and attempted to go to sleep, doing her best to fight off the roaring fire between her legs. She tried to keep from thinking about his tongue between her legs as she lay still.

After several minutes without any advances from him, she began to drift off to sleep, relaxing her body. The fire had simmered back down to a smolder. She hoped that she would be able to settle things with her boyfriend in the morning and then extinguish the fire with him in the afternoon.

Half asleep himself, David rolled toward her and placed a hand on her mound, as he had done hundreds of times before during their 14 year relationship, not even thinking of them being separated now. When his hand touched her mound, she instinctively rolled over onto her back and partially spread her legs, also half asleep.

Taking a deep breath, his hand slid further down between her legs. He felt something damp that immediately caught his attention and brought his mind back to Earth. He moved his index finger slightly and noticed that she was still damp from earlier. His mind went into overdrive realizing that her legs were slightly parted. Slowly, he began moving his fingers up and down her slit.

Coco didn't realize what was happening until she felt a jolt of electricity that hit her clit and poured gasoline onto the burning embers. His finger softly rolled over her swollen clit, not knowing that was just what was needed to change her mood. She moaned softly, instinctively spreading her legs a bit wider and reached for his face. This time when he kissed her, she kissed him back.

Her kiss had much more force than he had anticipated. He scooted closer to her and added more pressure with his finger as he slid it down her slit. Upon reaching the top of the elevator, her body shuddered. She released a whale moan from her lungs and reached down inside of his boxers, pressed up against her hip.

To his surprise, she grabbed his semi-hard dick and began stroking it with fever. "Go inside," she exclaimed as her legs spread wide open, propping her left leg on top of his hip. Not needing to be told twice, he slid his hand inside her thong and ran it down her slit, shocked to find her sopping wet. He slid his finger up and down a few times then circled her clit. Her body shuddered before she took over.

Her hand forcefully shoved his right shoulder, pushing him onto his back. She rolled her body on top of him and began grinding her hips against his manhood while she leaned forward and kissed him with more passion than he had experienced in quite a long time. He delightfully kissed her back. Her kisses were long and deep, barely allowing him to take a breath of air.

"Take off your boxers" she demanded as she reached down and practically ripped her thong off her hips, throwing them onto the floor.

He lifted his hips off the mattress and began pulling his boxers down his legs. He apparently wasn't moving fast enough because she shoved his hands away and tore them off his ankles herself before spreading his legs and doing something she'd never done before, not with such passion anyway.

She grabbed the base of his dick and began sucking his head like she needed to extract his semen in record time. She slid the whole length inside her mouth and slowly made her way back to the top. He was rock hard in a matter of minutes.

Teasing her for the better part of an hour earlier in the day had made him very horny. Having had no release, his testicles were already full and ready to explode. Lucky for him, she didn't mind swallowing, or at least she hadn't for most of the relationship until things changed toward the end.

She turned her body around and straddled his chest without removing her lips from his dick. He was thoroughly enjoying her work of art. She was licking the backside of his dick and sucking the mushroom feverishly while alternating between stroking the base and cupping his swollen testicles. He knew he wouldn't last very long.

Pulling her hips up toward his face, he began running his tongue along her slit. Her hips ground his face violently as she continued extracting his semen. It was hard for him to hold her bucking hips while attempting to please her. She slid her tongue down the entire length of the backside then closed her lips over his entire manhood once more and slowly slid her wet lips all the way back to the top. His hips bucked, pushing his manhood all the way back into her mouth.

"Don't make me cumm yet," she said, pulling her mouth off his dick. "Wait until I'm finished then you can devour me right."

He knew she would be putty in his hands if he could just get her into the right frame of mind, but never did he think that he would pull out the devilish side of her. What he didn't know was that she was just getting started. She wanted to show him a few new tricks that she had learned in the past few days.

Sucking with purpose she could feel his dick beginning to throb, letting her know he was getting close. She moved with his thrusting hips, letting him push his dick deep into her mouth then sucking it hard as his hips dropped back down to the bed. She stroked the base of his dick quickly, knowing it made him nut hard, while quickly sucking on the tip. His grunts grew louder and louder as his hips locked into the air.

She tasted the pre-cum on her tongue and smiled knowing she was going to give him an orgasm he would not soon forget and would sorely miss after tonight. His hips thrust one more time. She slid her mouth down his length and felt him coat the back of her throat with his seed.

She wasn't expecting him to give her such a bumper crop as his hips kept thrusting and thrusting. Wanting to be proud of her work, she slurped up every last drop and cleaned his dick with her tongue until his body was sprawled out flat on the bed. Moving beside him, she smiled with a Cheshire cat grin, leaned in and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

After a minute or so, David had regained some strength. One thing that Coco admired about him was that it didn't take too long for him to recover. She was lying on her back, anxious for him to devour her like she knew he would. He gave her a big passionate kiss and said, "Thank you very much" before sliding down her body and lifting her legs into the air. She smiled knowing what was about to cumm.

She wrapped her legs around his head and pushed his face right into her honey pot. He buried his tongue deep inside her and lapped up her flowing juices for a minute until she pulled his head up to her burning clit. She couldn't wait any longer. She needed his tongue to please her like he had so many times before.

"No teasing this time!" She commanded him.

He softly swirled his tongue around the tip of the tip then slid the tip deeper inside the folds, forcing her hips off the bed. He gripped her hips with two hands and pulled her back down onto the mattress then held her hips firm as he kissed, sucked and lightly licked her clit and surrounding areas while slipping two fingers inside her and massaging her G-spot. Her hips bucked, vocals crooning him, filling the room with her moans. He sucked her soul out through her clitoris and left her dripping in a puddle of joy. She felt tears run down her face and couldn't stop smiling as her body attempted to regain strength.

Lying on top of her, David inserted his new hardon between her legs. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. "Don't move. Stay there for a minute."

She lay breathless, attempting to catch her breath meanwhile enjoying the heat of his manhood buried deep inside her for a minute, feeling her inner walls contract. Gaining her strength from the orgasm back, she was ready to show him the new side of her.

Grabbing him under the arms, She rolled on top of him. She had only rode him once before, early on in the relationship, and never did it again because she didn't feel comfortable with her inexperience. Tonight, she was fully secure in herself.

Keeping him deep inside of her, she slowly began to grind her hips, something she practiced with her new boyfriend. She was pleasantly surprised to hear him express how good she was making him feel. She felt his hands grab hold of her hips, claiming her as his. Slowly, she rolled her hips moaning as his dick hit just the right spots inside of her walls. Their moans coincided as she began moving faster and grinding deeper on hip.

She knew his breathing patterns and every time he started to get anywhere near reaching an orgasm, she lifted her legs and began bouncing on his pole. She'd been told that it felt great to a man but wouldn't get him off so she wanted to test the theory. To the best of her knowledge, it was working great. She was riding him for several minutes and it made her feel great as well but also wasn't pushing her toward an orgasm. When her legs were getting tired, she reverted back to grinding on him.

His moans were just as loud as hers. She loved the feeling inside her walls that his manhood was giving her, so much so that she wasn't listening to his cues. He was thrusting deep inside of her like a piston as she ground his pole deep inside of her, getting very close to another orgasm.

Throwing her head back, she grabbed onto his wrists that were locked onto her hips and felt his hips slam into her womb. She felt his hands tremble just as his body locked up. Terrified, she realized she'd gone too far and felt his semen splatter her insides, sending her into an orgasm of her own. Her hips were grinding, walls gripping and orgasm flowing over her so much that she couldn't stop, though she wanted to.

Collapsing on top of him, she slipped into his arms, rested her head on his chest and felt him wrap his arms around her. She fell asleep, feeling guilty that she'd just cheated on her new boyfriend, yet blissful from the best orgasms she'd ever experienced up to that point. Ten months later, they welcomed to the world their baby daughter, Rèqíng.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers