All Comments on 'Coda Cum'

by SaviorSamurai

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Not only is this poorly written, but it seems someone has some childhood issues with religions. Your bio says you turned comments back on, so be nice. Well no, comments dont have to be nice. You need a thick skin if you're going to be a writer, especially a successful one.

Now I will agree there are too many dick comments, saying stupid things like "you suck, this is trash, dont ever write again, you should die". Those comments you should ignore, and even delete. They offer nothing. But constructive criticism isn't always nice. Your scores should indicate to you that you have much work to do.

Now here is me not being nice, but trying to offer constructive criticism and not just be a straight up dick like thise idiots. Your writing is flat. Monotonous. Boring, really. You have good ideas, and structurally you write pretty well. So you're ahead of many writers in that aspect. But there's no oomph to your stories, particularly in dialogue.

My suggestion is get an editor. Even the best writers on this site use editors. One could even argue they're the best because they have editors. Seriously, just slight changes in your wording make a huge difference. You could see hour views and scores climb. So hopefully you take this in the good spirit it was meant. I'd like to see more of your work, with an improved readability. I believe you have it in you. Good luck

TimTam

amepaculamepaculalmost 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with your review Timtam...and you weren't too mean. I thought the story idea was okay, even the religious angle. I found the dialog disturbing. I know its not easy to write engaging dialog. Using the girl's full names...all the time, was creepy. The author treated us like we were idiots, having to explain who was doing what to who... anyway...don't stop writing...you will continue to get better.

neotoyneotoyalmost 2 years ago

The writing style was very different, really gave me AI vibes. The obsessive relentlessness of it and the curious turns of phrase, I found pleasing in the sense that the subject matter was very familiar but it was told in such a divergent way. Is her name Sarah or Sabrina though? I look forward to reading your future creations.

SaviorSamuraiSaviorSamuraialmost 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate all the constructive criticism.

Sarah's name is Sarah. The Sabrina mentions were a mistake on my part.

Coda Cum is one story, but I plan on writing Literotica stories for as long as I can. I'm grateful for everyone who took the time to read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the subject matter. The dialogue was a little off-putting, but only in spots. I liked the characters. Their bond is well described. Please keep writing.

SaviorSamuraiSaviorSamuraiover 1 year agoAuthor

Coda Cum was published months ago. Recently, I decided to look at some of it. The prose is clunky and pretty bad. I see that now. Hard to understand, actually. And some words were repeated in the same sentence too many times. Sentences could've been shorter, too. Coda Cum does have that "AI vibe". It would've been better if this story was written as a more simple one. If anyone likes Coda Cum, thank you. But I do appreciate the criticism and see what the critics mean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaviorSamurai@SaviorSamurai
Unfortunately, I doubt I'll ever publish new stories on Literotica, because of that AI detector nonsense. I got accused of using AI for the would-have-been greatest story I've ever published here. I used Google Docs, and using it is considered using AI, by Literotica. Stupid b...