Code-Switching Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina groaned with pleasure and bent her knees, using her calves to lock his thighs tight behind her. He began slowly pumping in and out, supporting himself on his arms.

He could hear the sound of his dick as it picked up lube from her eager hole, the sticky-slick sounds of juices overflowing. It was soon joined by her smell. Vaughn increased his pace.

"Ugggggh...mmmmmmm." The slaps of flesh on flesh competed with Christina's moans for airtime, but the visuals were front and center for Vaughn: her body bouncing as he pounded into her, curls spread across the bed, hands gripping two separate pillows.

He lowered his torso and let his body settle. One arm slid under Christina, encircling her and holding her tight to him.

They were like one being now, thrusting and sweating together, her moans now loud in his ear, her legs locked around his.

Vaughn could feel his back working hard, muscles doing the work for both himself and the smaller body underneath him. For his part, grunts were giving way to groans and a building tightness in his core.

Christina's hands landed atop his now. Her fingers wove into his, locking onto him as her body rose to another climax.

"Aaaaaah! Fuckyesfuckyesfuckyessssss!" Its suddenness had taken him by surprise, but it fulfilled Rule #1 for Vaughn: Tina cums first. But she wasn't going to get a break.

He was in go mode now. His dick throbbed as he slammed into her, feeling the squeeze of her pussy amid her desire.

"Fuck, Vaughn, fucking cum in me," she gasped. "Please. Please fucking cum in my fucking cunt. Yeeee-"

That did it. Vaughn felt the point of no return as his body expelled a heavy rope of jizz into her waiting pussy. The slapping noises ceased as he bottomed out and held his position, letting his dick pulse and blast several spurts of cum.

Christina felt it too, he could tell: her exclamation had never truly ended, transition straight from an exhortation into another loud orgasm. Her body shook underneath him, hands gripping his until her knuckles turned white. For a moment, it seemed she was barely there, completely lost in her body's pleasure, before she sighed with contentment and exhaustion and sucked in a fresh lungful of air.

Vaughn watched with pure satisfaction as she slowly eased down from her climax, eyelids fluttering back open.

He kissed her slowly and deeply, savoring her passion as her lips greedily met his. They kissed for a long moment and then he shifted his weight away from her.

He could see his cum beginning to leak out of Christina before she slowly closed her thighs and rolled onto her back.

"Not in the slow and gentle mood tonight, hmm?" Her voice was light and carried the edge of a laugh.

"Like you minded."

"What I wouldn't mind, Mr. Ashford, would be a glass of water for your guest."

"My pleasure," he said, rising to his feet, his cock slack now and still slick in the cool air. "Ice?"

"Just the wet stuff," she replied. "But maybe I'm in the mood to drink it slow and gently. We'll see."

--

Christina was standing before the bathroom mirror, door open to the bedroom, when Vaughn returned. She heard the footsteps on the bedroom's hardwood before she saw him. Their lightness always surprised him; for a large man, he had a remarkable grace about the way he moved.

"I look like shit," she said when he cracked the door to hand her the cool, calming glass. "Total freakin' mess."

"Second don't equal the first, Tee," he replied. His arms slid around her naked body. "Mess, yeah, but messy can be beautiful in the right context. And this is the right context."

He finger-combed the roughest part of her hair, taking his gentle time with a particularly tough knot. Christina sipped the water, feeling the chances of a hangover drop sip by glorious sip.

"I might need another glass," she said. Her makeup hadn't totally lost the battle to time and sex, but it was well on its way, and she'd rather rinse it off without his watchful gaze.

"I can do that for you," he replied, voice smooth. "But first, let's get you warmed up."

"I-"

"Those are goosebumps, lady. So don't start with the lying." Vaughn rubbed her arms for a moment, then turned to the closet behind him.

She watched in the mirror as he reached past a massive terrycloth robe halfway between maroon and purple. The first time she'd seen him in it, she told him he looked like a 1990 Chevy Caprice, that shade with a brown leather interior. At which he'd laughed and replied that at least she'd skipped the Oldsmobile joke.

"Chevy, meet the 1998 Honda CRV," he said now, reaching for a smaller white robe. "White inside and out." He draped it over her shoulders, then tied the waist belt. "Basic, functional, keeps you warm when you need it, easy in and out. Lasts a long time, like a Caprice."

Christina flipped her hair so it fell over the outside of the cloth. Vaughn had been right: it was warm and comfortable, and she immediately liked it.

"Got a better logo than Honda, too," she heard him say. His finger pointed to the left side of her chest, where a gold monogram sat, a crown with a capital T underneath. "Better to be queen Tina than an old-ass soccer mom SUV, huh?"

She turned her head and kissed him briefly on the lips.

"Hey don't knock a CRV. I had one in college and that thing... Anyway, I love it. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Water, yeah?" He had retrieved his own robe and wrapped himself in its expanse.

"Water, yeah," she echoed.

Christina felt the robe swish as she turned on the tap and began to wash her face. It had been a long evening. Confusing in some ways, but comfortable in so many others. The embarrassment she expected to feel about the blowjob after the comedown from her sexual high had failed to materialize. The unexpected gift helped her feel more at home here than she thought she deserved to at such an early point in their relationship.

And so when Vaughn stepped back onto the marble floor with a fresh glass of water, Christina felt the words began to flow unbidden.

"Hey," she began, "there's something I've been thinking about a little bit, but I didn't want to scare you."

"Yeah?" He'd retrieved water for himself and sipped it casually now, leaning on the doorframe.

"We've been together a couple months. Things going well?"

"Yes," he said. "Yeah. What's up?"

"They're going extremely well from my view." She put the water down on the sink and turned to face him. "I realized a couple weeks ago that I was falling in love with you."

He opened his mouth, but she raised a finger and cut him off.

"Tonight I realized that process had hit its endpoint, or whatever might be the most awkward way I could segue into this is. But anyway, I'm ready to tell you that I love you."

She felt the hot rush spread across her cheeks as he stood there silently, regarding her. Her mind raced, begging him to speak.

Finally a grin spread across his face and he drew her into his arms.

"A couple weeks, you said? Tina, I fell in love with you on like our fourth fuckin' date. So hell yes I love you, lady. Queens wear robes, Tina." He lifted her chin, looking her straight in the eyes. "And you, girl, are my queen."

"Which explains the purple robe, I believe," she said, letting her drawl through to turn explains into explines. "Purple for royalty. Good color for my king, right?"