Codi's Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you play with yourself that night?"

"Yes." she replied instantly. He smiled at that too. An appreciative smile.

"I see something in you. Something you may not see in yourself, at least not yet. It's why you feel so strongly and strangely about all this. Do you want to understand it better?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"That's what I want to show you. Yourself. I will make you this offer. Do as I say and I will help you to find the answers."

"What does that mean?"

"It's simple enough. Or we can shake hands, say goodbye and you can turn away from it all."

The only totally clear thing that she understood completely and fully was that there was no way she would or even could be saying goodbye.

"Do we have an understanding? Do you trust me?" He continued.

"I don't even know you.....but somehow, yes, I trust you."

"Good. Now unbutton your dress."

Her hesitation, where she just stared back at him, and he looked back at her, seemed to last for an age...

What?? Who do you think you are to say that to me? Are you crazy?" All these thoughts went through her mind....Except, none of that is what she actually said.,,,

"Won't they be right back?" She realized that it sounded like her only concern.....

"The door is right there, if you want to leave. It's fine. This is for you, not for me."

Oh, my God, she thought. What did that mean? I'm going to take off my dress in front of this forty something guy that I barely know? And it's for me? It went against every thing young pretty women are told. Yes, he is extremely good looking and I'm sure there are plenty of older women that would love to take up with him......but,..... once again........as much as she processed the racing thoughts that flashed through her head......she knew that leaving was out of the question.

She knew that he knew it too. Why was she wasting time? It was time to cross over into whatever it was that was waiting for her. She slowly undid each of the five buttons and the dress fell open a little. She didn't try to cover herself but wondered why?

"Sit in the center of the couch, on the edge."

She did, this time catching the dress from opening as she moved, and sat there, her knees tightly closed.

"Come on. That isn't you. You want me to see you. Pull the dress open ." She did, and once again was happy at her choice of lingerie. He breasts swelled over the blue bra with the white lace edging, the matching panties tight against her sex. She looked up to see he appreciated the sight.

"Very pretty lingerie. Not a more wonderful sight in this world than a beautiful woman in just her best bra and panties......like enhanced nudity."

"Enhanced?' she asked.

"Once you're naked, there's nothing else to take off. You can't get more naked, can you?" She looked back at him, shrugging with her eyes. "Open your legs a little for me..." She did, as though it were the most common thing to be asked and granted. "A little more." His eyes wandered all over her. It made her.....warm.

"Show me how you played with yourself that day." Her heart started pounding again. Was this really happening? Why was she here? Too many questions. The only thing she was sure of was that she didn't want him to mention the door again.

Her hands started to caress her breasts as she stared into his eyes, eyes that looked back at her with warmth and, of course, lust. Just him watching her excited her more than she could believe. Was she really about to masturbate in front of someone? She had never even come close to that in any of the unsatisfying romances she had had.

But now, her hands began to move down her stomach and then she moved her hands to her knees and began to slowly draw them back up, her fingernails extended down and tracing up the smooth flesh. She was putting on a show. Where did this all come from? She ran her hands over the soft material of her thong, her labia clearly pressing against the tight fabric. She slipped her fingers inside the waistband and down onto the soaking wetness of her cunt.

That was how it sounded in her mind. Not the school-girly word of pussy. No, today , and for the first time in her mind, this was a cunt. The thought made her even wetter as she began to finger herself in front of him. She looked up at him as she moved her fingers over her clit and along her wet lips. The back of her hand could feel how wet her panties already were.

None of the orgasms she had ever had, whether self-administered or not, had ever felt as good as this and she hadn't even come yet. Her whole body felt like it was glowing, gently throbbing and her pussy was the red hot center.

"Tell me what you were thinking of when you played with yourself that day..."

"I was your secret whore." Her blurted answer surprised her and maybe even him but that particular noun had always held a special power in her more lurid and forbidden fantasies.

"That's good. Did I fuck you?"

"I fucked you"

"I like that. That's what a secret whore should do, right?" He smiled as she squirmed under her own touch at the words. "How was it?" She groaned as her fingers sped up on her clit.

"It was amazing,"...and then,,,,,"Are you going to fuck me?"She asked, with genuine curiosity.

"Unfortunately, I don't think we have time today to fuck....but we will soon....."

She was almost crushed at his words but then she saw him undoing his fly and taking out his erect cock. It wasn't insanely big, probably a little more than normal with decent girth but today, to her, it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

"For now, I want you to suck me while you continue playing with yourself. Will you do that? Do you want to do that?"

Ohhhh yess, she thought to herself but, in actuality, she said nothing, feeling in somewhat of a delicious daze. He stepped closer towards her, just next to her right leg so she had to turn to him a little and she took him into her mouth. She felt herself start to gush between her legs...she had never been so wet in her life......his cock slid in and out of her mouth as she licked every part of it.......she was going to come soon just from the feel of it and him looking down at her fingers between her legs and then back into her eyes...

"I want to watch you come for me," he said. She nodded. Of course she would do that for him....

After just a couple of minutes, he knew she was close.......

"I want you to know...I'm filming this..." At the sound of those words, she pulled her mouth off his cock, looked up at him... and began to come...hard. Harder than she ever had before in her life. My God, her whole body tremored as the orgasm thrashed through her and she kept rubbing her clit. He was filming this?

No, it couldn't be true......but she kept coming and then, as he stroked himself while he watched, so did he. His hot cum splashed over her breasts and bra, over her stomach and onto her panties and thighs. She was shocked how hot it was. Two big streams followed by smaller drops.....she looked down at her cum covered body and felt another shudder.

"You're filming me?"

"I'm filming us. Now give me your panties." Oh God, he's some kind of weirdo.....She didn't know why he wanted them off now, some kind of trophy perhaps.....but she slipped them off, damp as they were with her own juices and his cum. He held them to his nose, breathed deeply in and then proceeded to use them to dab the cum across her body.....she could feel his drying cum all over her torso and then he was wiping her thighs and between her legs on her shaved and still ultra-sensitive pussy...... (post sex, it was evidently no longer a cunt to her she noted) ....At that moment they heard the door downstairs open, admitting the noise from outside. They could hear Ana and Jasper talking and laughing.

"I guess they're back." he said calmly.

"Oh my God! Where is the rest room?" She gasped.

"Downstairs." Codi started to panic, her dress all open, cum everywhere on her.....nearly hyper-ventilating as she stood, trying to button up her dress and compose herself.....just five lousy buttons,,,why was it suddenly so hard? The footsteps and voices on the stairs were getting closer. Then he handed her back her damp panties. She went to put them in her bag.

"No. Put them back on." Oh, dear God. She wasn't going to argue about it. She quickly stepped into them and pulled them up feeling the clammy mixture of their fluids against her sex. She almost came again. He had wasted no time putting his cock back in his pants.

He looked utterly cool and calm. As for her, she felt there was no way in this world anyone coming in through that door would not be able to look at her and not know exactly what had just happened. She felt an overwhelming sense of humiliation but even that just started to get her excited again.

The door opened. Ana looked right into her eyes and then smiled a neutral smile "So, what did we miss?"

Codi didn't sleep well that night. Her mind swirled through feelings of humiliation, anger, regret, and then the memory of how she had felt in that room. The extraordinary sexual energy she had experienced within her and then the mind-blowing prolonged orgasm.....and then the humiliation and regret would return. She would tell herself that he didn't really film them...that he just wanted to see her reaction...then she realized that was just stupid...and then the thought flashed into her mind for just a micro second that she would have been disappointed if he wasn't telling the truth.

The thought was banished immediately...but it had been there....where did that come from? What kind of sicko was this guy to film such a thing without asking her?......and then all she could think about again was her coming as he spurted his come onto her...she hadn't even showered yet, not wanting to wash off the dried cum. Was she some kind of slut now?.....She put her hand between her legs and groaned.....

At her desk the next morning, regret was winning the day. She tried to put it all out of her mind..though she knew that was hopeless. She wondered what to do next. She had to go back and confront him..right? Demand he destroy the video he had made.....report him to the police......for what? They'd have to watch the film.......that wasn't going to work....her criss-crossing thoughts received a jolt at around 11am when she received an email...with a video attachment.

She didn't recognize the email address but she knew right away it was from him. Oh Good Christ...she thought......it was on the company email server.....no-one but her could see it, of course, but just knowing it was there was enough. She closed the app and hurried to the bathroom. Alone in the stall, she brought up the email on her phone....

All it said was : 'Thought you might like a preview....' She scrolled down to the attachment and felt the blood pounding in her ears.......she clicked on it.....there was some low club-style music and then....the screen was suddenly full...of her....masturbating in front of him on that couch.....her dress open, now she knew why he had stood to one side of her rather than right in front of her......just so the camera had a clear view of everything..........then the music sped up as it cut to her sucking his cock...loudly...she frantically tried to turn down the volume and just managed to as she heard the bathroom door open and someone come in....she pressed Pause... ...

........holding her breath as the person seemed to take an hour and a half at the sink before leaving.......she resumed the video.....it had been edited so that some of the shots were now close ups......she looked into her own eyes as she sucked his cock.......and the panic and dread she felt began to mix with extreme horniness......she pressed the heel of her hand into her crotch........then it cut again....and he was shooting cum all over her and the look in her eye was clearly one of lust and satisfaction......then it cut again.....to him spreading the cum all over her body with her panties and then her putting them back on....and finally to just her face, filling the screen and then the words she had spoken "I was your secret whore."

My God, was ever a truer statement made? It was only sixty seconds long, the edited highlights, you might say..... but it did a lot...everything in fact.......she was so turned on...and disgusted,...and proud......and regretful and ashamed and scared.......she struggled to get to her feet and walked back to her office, convinced that everyone around her knew exactly what was on her phone.

At her desk, she continued to panic whilst also being alarmingly excited. What was wrong with her?

This line of meditative thought was quickly interrupted by another email. From him. 'Lunch? One o'clock at Gianelli's?' it said. That was it. Her initial thought was how this could be such a casual, normal email with the video hanging over everything. Damn right, she'd meet him for lunch...she'd tell him to get rid of that video and ask him who the hell he thought he was sending that video to her.....

"You look lovely."

She blushed.

"Thank you. So do you." It wasn't quite the way she had planned to start the lunch but it was done now.

They had been seated for a few minutes now and for some reason small talk was happening. Normal, chatty, bubbly, meaningless small talk. And she was a willing participant. In fact she was doing most of it.

The waiter was at their table. He was filling their water glasses and gathering their menus after taking their order and then.....

"So? How did you like your video? Wait til you see the full version now, you're fantastic in it."

She blushed beet red immediately as she looked up at the waiter. There could be no doubt that he knew exactly what they were talking about........but then perhaps not....as he had no reaction other than to smile politely and walk away. Her voice dropped to a near whisper.

"My God, why did you send that thing? And while I was at work? What if I had just clicked on it outside of my office?"

"Well, I guess that would have been interesting..." He smiled.

"It's not funny!" She managed a credible tone of anger.

"Are you mad at me? I thought you would love it. Maybe when you see the full..."

"That isn't going to happen". As she said it, deep down in the animal part of her brain, for just a split second, was a voice saying that 'Oh yes, that absolutely has to happen!". But the rational, normal conventional and scared part of her brain was ahead on points and the tiny scream was drowned out.

"No, you've got to delete them, destroy them! Immediately!"

"Why?"

"Why??"

"Yes. Why? No-one's going to see them that shouldn't. And don't tell me you don't really want to see it." Deep in her brain there was a little cheer!

"I do not. I didn't give you any permission to film me, much less make multiple versions. What are you? Some kind of freak? It's a total invasion of my privacy."

"I don't think so. More than that, I don't think you think so."

"What? I know what I think."

"Do you? Do you think about the fact that when you first danced for me, opened your shorts and let me taste you....." She looked around. His voice hadn't dropped at all.......it was still the same level he had had all along but to her, he might as well have been standing on his chair and screaming around the restaurant. ".....you started on a journey."

"Journey? What journey?"

"One that you trusted me to guide you on. Remember?". She looked back at him.....utterly dumbstruck.

"And I intend to do so."

"What....what are you saying? What does that mean?"

"Remember when I said this was all for you? Well, it is."

"What if I don't want it? Because I don't."

"Yes you do. You'll come to know that soon enough but in the meantime.....it falls to me."

Her powerlessness and his controlled calm were combining to get her a little hot. Not that that didn't annoy her a little, being betrayed by her own body. But she wasn't about to surrender to that.....she couldn't.

"I don't think I can see you again unless you destroy those videos."

"That can't happen. Like I said, I'm doing this for you."

"I think you need my cooperation, don't you? To do this noble thing for me?"

"I don't want cooperation, I want participation. And you'll very much want to participate."

"You don't listen very well, do you?"

He smiled at her wavering, weakening voice.

"Alright, I'll make it easy for you. Finish your journey, let me show you the way......or I will email that full length, edited and truly magnificent video to everyone in your company. How's that? Now you have an excuse. That's what you need, right?" His tone still hadn't changed.

She was stunned. Was he joking? One look told her he was most certainly not. She felt fearful, shocked, dizzy, and, most regretfully, turned on as hell. She could feel her pussy oozing. If she'd had to stand up at that moment, there was no way she could have done it. Michael looked as calm as ever, looking back at her. When would she get to fuck him?, she idly thought. Jeeesus, what kind of random thought was that? He was blackmailing her. He was a total lowlife.....wasn't he.......?

Just then the waiter returned with their food. Eating was no longer an option. Finally there was capitulation, surrender...and she heard herself say:

"What do I have to do?

He smiled his smile.

"It's going to be okay. Really. Better than okay. You're going to find out a lot about yourself."

It had been two days since that lunch of all lunches....and nothing. No contact at all. She didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. When an email finally came, she still wasn't sure.

"Meet me at this address tonight. It's a little party at a gallery at 7. Dress classy but sexy too. See you there."

So, these were her orders.....not even an attempt to make it an invitation.

An address was at the bottom of the email. Quite a distance across town. Even not knowing what the evening would entail, it was something of a relief that it wasn't going to be anywhere near her neighborhood.

What if she just didn't go? Would he really send that video to everyone in her company? As soon as she thought it, she knew it didn't matter. She couldn't risk it. All those pudgy male agents that stared at her with their fake smiles when she walked past.

The women who judged her mostly because of the leers of all those pudgy agents. Her parents would be mortified......her clients would hear about it...even see it.....No...it didn't bear thinking about. But the other very real thought in her head was that she wanted to go. Mostly her social life was boring, predictable, and this was anything but that so far.

Was she going to end up back at his place? Would he expect her to? Was it as simple as that? But before the blackmail, she had already asked him if he was going to fuck her? Difficult to appear hard to get now.....and when she was honest she had to admit she hoped he was going to fuck her.

But that was that naughty little voice inside her that was being heard from again and again and had a big part in her finding herself, after a nice warm bath, carefully shaving her legs and then her pussy making the skin silky smooth. Best to be at your best and be ready for the occasion, explained the little voice. My God, just the thoughts going through her head were making her moist already.

She took her time on her make up. He had said to dress sexy but as any girl knows, that means much more than just clothes. She plumped up her thick lashes, applied a little more eyeliner than normal and then some very dark eye shadow giving that smoky look that really made her dark eyes pop. She already knew lingerie was important to him. "Enhanced nudity" indeed.

Black would be the obvious choice with the black dress she had in mind. Was it too obvious? She even thought of wearing matching thigh-high stockings. Would he like that? Of course he would, he was a man with a pulse, wasn't he? But would it make her seem like she was trying too hard? She was over-thinking it, she decided.