Codi's Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked out a hot pink lacy thong with a white lace edge in the back that would make anyone lust and a matching strapless bra that would barely contain her..Her breasts really were pretty gorgeous, she thought, as she looked in the bathroom mirror. She cupped them in both hands and then gently squeezed her nipples in turn. She wondered if he would be sliding his cock between them, tonight? She had never done that with any of her previous lovers, or wanted to, but now the thought careened into her head like it was the most normal thought in the world.

She tried three tighter than tight dresses that accentuated her magnificent curves but that was too much for a crowd of strangers. Didn't want to be branded some kind of a party-girl right away. She had way more to offer than that. She finally selected a little black dress, with spaghetti straps. It had a daring but not too daring neckline offering just a glimpse of the lacy bra.

It had a full flaring skirt that fell to about two inches above the knee. She decided to go bare legged and chose a pair of Jimmy Choo heels that had a two inch thick ankle strap. She looked at herself in the full length mirror once she was finished.

She was pleased with the results as she turned to see all angles.....with finally a little turn to the mirror as she lifted her dress to see that thong, with the pretty lacy edges at the top of her ass and smiled to herself...... Man, she never got to do this!!.....You wanted sexy? You got sexy, mister. She was totally ready for whatever Michael had in mind. Or so she thought.

On the drive to the gallery her mind kept racing as to what might happen after the gallery opening. Would it be dinner? What would that lead to? Would she discover something about herself tonight? Would it happen so soon? Whatever it was. Or was this all just a normal, run-of-the-mill date with a handsome, charismatic man who was blackmailing her?

One thing she was thrilled about that surprised her, was just the fact that on some level, maybe many levels, this was exciting. Something she realized had been absent from her life for a long while.

As she approached the Valet parking, she could see quite a few people exiting their cars and greeting friends outside the gallery with air-kisses or handshakes. So it really was an event. She could forget about the possibility that it was just going to be him and it would turn out to be his gallery and they would fuck like bunnies. Just as well, she thought, unconvincingly.

He stepped into her path just before she reached the gallery doors. He hugged her, and of course she hugged him back. "Wow! You look sensational!" He looked pretty good to her too in his charcoal gray suit and crisp blue shirt. But she wasn't going to do that again. "Thank you." she said, and left it at that.

"Come on in. Have some champagne."

He graciously led her ahead of him as they walked in and almost immediately a waitress in black tie wear was proffering champagne. Michael took two glasses and handed one to Codi who was busy looking around. The gallery was quite large. On two floors with an opulent staircase in the middle of the room. Off the main floors, there were smaller viewing rooms.

It was pretty crowded. There must have been more than a hundred people. Old money types and young beautiful people and then some old money types actually with young beautiful people that were probably not their grandchildren. She was glad she had taken the time to get ready as he had requested. Everyone was dressed to the nines...including Ana. Ana? What was she doing here?

Well, right now she was looking fabulous in a black and white figure hugging dress, walking forward to greet the two of them. Codi was flashing back to that time when Ana and that guy Jasper, had almost walked in on them. Suddenly she realized that maybe this opening was for Jasper, and then of course there he was, shaking hands every two seconds with someone or other like it was the most onerous task in the world.

"Don't you look great?" said Ana.

"Look who's talking" said Codi. Maybe she and Ana could be friends she thought....since she was an old and dear friend of Michael's. Might be best to get along with her. They had to have been an item at some point though, right? Never easy to get past. Listen to me, she thought. I talk like he's my boyfriend or something when the truth is....I have no idea what we are.

Before the small talk could even get going, Michael was pulled away by someone and promised he'd be right back. Ana and Codi just gazed around at the crowd. "Nice looking bunch", said Ana.

"Yes. Is this all for Jasper?'

"It is. You like art?"

"Sure. Is Jasper your....."

"Lover? Main squeeze? Boyfriend?"

"Something like that, I guess."

"No. He's just a project of mine."

Codi looked away from the crowd and back to Ana to see if she could figure out what that meant exactly. Ana just smiled back.

"I loved your video."

A feeling of utter drowning enveloped Codi in a split second. That bastard........

"What...?"

"I haven't seen someone come that hard in a long time....or make Michael come that hard."

With drowning being rapidly replaced by rage, Codi turned away and headed for Michael. She brusquely pulled him away from his little group in mid conversation.

"You son of a bitch!" Codi tried to make sense of rage and whispering co-existing. "You told me no-one was going to see that video."

Michael looked over at Ana who just smiled that dazzling smile back. Michael gave Codi a harder look than she had seen before. He stepped back from her.

"No, I didn't. I said no-one would see it who wasn't supposed to."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that I will decide, in your best interests, who's supposed to see it."

Codi was ashen. What she had tried to spin in her mind as some sort of off center romance

had taken a decidedly darker tone. Then, of course, his smile returned. "Don't worry. You will ultimately determine what happens by your actions. Now, I have to get back to the group you so indelicately pulled me away from. Go back to Ana. She will tell you how you can help yourself."

And he walked away. What was happening? Help myself?? Who were these people? What had she done to deserve this? She walked slowly back to Ana, who handed her another glass of champagne.

"Feel okay?"

"What do you care?"

"Oh, stop pouting. Or is it self-pity? Neither of those is going to help you with your task tonight."

Codi felt a stirring of dread in the pit of her stomach. "My task?"

"It's why you're here."

Codi waited a long moment. Silence."Are you going to tell me?"

"I want you to ask me. Nicely."

Codi gave her a sarcastic look. "Ana, beautiful, wonderful sweetness and light Ana, what is my task?"

"That's better." She turned back to look Codi in the eye. "It's 7.15 now. We are going to be here for precisely two hours. I like that you think it's a nice group here because you have just those two hours to make two of them come."

"Come where?"said Codi, hoping a destination of some sort might be the answer but not really believing it would. Ana's answer quickly confirmed it would not.

" Your choice. On your face, in your pussy.....on your magnificent tits."

Back came that sinking feeling.....but impossible to deny that something else was stirring as well."What?"

"You heard me."

"Which two people?"

"Any you choose. Just no-one you have met before."

"I have to find two people to fuck me? Here? Where am I supposed to do this?"

"Up to you. It's a big gallery. Plenty of nooks and crannies. Doesn't have to be two fucks. A blow job is fine but they have to come on your face if you do that. Just no hand jobs. Too easy. " So many rules....the thought of her having a guy come on her face...even insisting he do so......this was really taking her to a new level of just about every emotion....

"Easy? I can't just walk up to strangers and drag them to the rest room with me and-"

"No rest rooms."

"What?"

"No rest rooms allowed."

"Pray tell why?"

"We don't have cameras in the rest rooms."

Now there was definitely a combination of feelings swirling inside her......

"Have to record this adventure..........for your library", continued Ana by way of explanation..

"I can't do this."

"Then don't. And just deal with the email everyone's going to get tomorrow. Which is going to be tougher for you?"

"But how? I..." Now they both recognized in her new voice the tone of her surrender and acceptance of the situation. At that moment a waiter walked past with some hors-d'oeuvres. Ana took one and then asked him...

"If this girl came up and asked you to fuck, you'd do it, right?" Codi wanted to disappear into the floor.

To his great credit, the waiter took it all in stride....."Well, Ma'am, actually I play for the other team but I'm sure no-one as beautiful as she would have to ask."

"She does tonight." said Ana with a smile as the waiter resumed his rounds. "Look, you're wasting time. You only have one hundred and ten minutes left. Do it or don't do it."

With that, she walked off, leaving Codi alone with her pounding heart, dread, fear and rapidly moistening pussy.

Codi started scanning the crowd and just felt overwhelmed. She also realized one added potential complication. This was an Art exhibition opening. Not a legendarily favored event for straight men. There were lots of couples......and no-one was going to give up their Sugar Daddy very easily She was a beautiful, sexy young girl.

There were probably a lot of these guys here that would love to chat her up and then take her home for a quick fuck and forget........heck, a few of them had already smiled and nodded at her from across the room.........but this was different. How many of them would have the guts to fuck her here? In a fairly crowded gallery. Especially if they were here with a wife or their regular arm-candy.

She could see more than a few of those women were now looking at her with openly hostile suspicion. Solo girls that looked like Codi were not at all popular with them. Holy shit!Twenty five minutes had gone by already with her scanning of the crowd and racing mind. This was impossible!

Finding even one person and getting the deed done would be a miracle, but two?? No-one was hitting on her....she realized she would have to do the pursuing. What if she came on too strong to someone and they turned her down? What if they were offended or outraged? Or made a scene? How humiliating would that be? Forget about all that, she told herself. This was just for the next hour and a half, an emailed video would be for her whole life.

She determined she had better find a location most suitable to the task at hand. She headed for the big staircase and went up to the next floor. There were fewer people up here...strolling in and out of little viewing areas and alcoves. But it was far from deserted. Jesus, there didn't seem to be so much as a janitor's closet. And then she saw it.......an actual closed door.

That meant a room behind it. Just pray it isn't locked, she thought........she almost ran to it, reached and turned the handle and....it opened.... Praise the Lord! She stepped inside. It was a storage room with a big table, some stacked chairs and boxes......this was something of a real breakthrough......at least now she had a location. A plan began to form.....about time...there was only an hour and fifteen minutes to go........

She must have gone down the stairs and back up half a dozen times...scanning the crowd each time as though she would see something different. You have to talk to someone, she kept telling herself. But how do you just walk up to a stranger and ask them to fuck you? Right now. Right here. You had better figure it out, she thought or her world was going to be a very different place tomorrow morning.

Less than an hour now....back up the stairs.....and then.....she saw him. A man on his own. She had seen him before downstairs. With one of the trophy wives/girlfriends. The kind of woman who probably hada chihuahua at home that drove the man of the house crazy. She could tell even from across the room the guy was here under duress. He was aimlessly heading up the stairs but seemed relieved to be alone for a while....He was probably in his mid fifties but not bad looking and in pretty good shape.

Still had a full head of gray hair and the kind of permanent tan that rich people always seemed to have. She felt a tsunami of emotion in her stomach....was she really going to try this? What if he got mad? For Christ's sake.....stop dithering, she told herself. Just talk to the guy. Maybe he'll ask to take you to an empty storage room?

She caught up to him where the stairs turned away from the room below. She smiled at him as she passed him.

"Having a good time?" He looked around reflexively at the voice, with a small smile that grew wider when he took a look at his questioner.

"Well...."

"Not your kind of thing?"

"Not exactly."

"Mine neither." said Codi before reaching up and pretending to pick off and then flick away a piece of fluff. An invasion of his space he was rather pleasantly taken aback by. She now stood a little closer than was polite and looked him in the eyes. Eyes that were a little unsure, maybe even panicked a little, but not for a moment looking away."

Codi put out her hand. "I'm Gina."

He took the hand. "Charles".

"And what would Charles prefer to be doing for fun tonight?"

She couldn't quite believe how calm she sounded. Inside she was raging all over the emotional map.

Charles looked back at her, trying to maintain his smile, but utterly lost for words. She smiled back and gently guided him along the corridor towards the storage room pausing only to pretend to look at another one of the small gallery alcoves.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

He looked at her for a moment and then the picture she was looking at.

"Sure. Absolutely"

She led him back down the corridor toward the storage room door. "You know, I haven't seen what I was looking for all night, but Charles, maybe you can help me find it in here." If he had been a dog, he would have been panting now. She opened the door and and led him in before closing the door behind him. "What are you looking for in here?" he said.

She flicked on the light, her heart pounding a mile a minute, and turned to him.

"Charles, I am looking for a real man in here." She reached out and felt a cock hardening in his trousers. "Are you that real man? The kind that can give me the fucking I truly need?"

If he didn't have a heart attack, she thought, she had a pretty good chance of pulling this off. She was so unbelievably turned on by just the possibility and the situation. What it was like to feel this way!! Her whole body and mind just crackling with pent up sexual energy.

God, this was the greatest high in the world! The moment hung there in the balance as scrambled thoughts of propriety and loyalty ran through Charles' brain...........was he going to balk!! Oh shit!!...........and then she saw it cross his eyes......the look of a man who married a younger woman and now sleeps in his own room........a man who gets snapped at if he leaves his shoes out.....a man who isn't allowed to order a steak in a restaurant anymore.......and she knew she had him. She looked him in the eyes as she unzipped his pants and released a respectably sized and very hard cock.

The waves of turn-on grew even more intense for her as she realized she was actually pulling this off. And it was being filmed!!....it was almost enough for her to come right then.

She turned to the table, her back to him, and moved her legs apart and then reached back and pulled her dress up over her ass, showing her pink panties to a thunder-struck Charles......who she briefly worried again might actually have a heart attack as he stared at her.....

"Fuck me, Charles. Fuck me now and fuck me hard..."

Somewhere in Charles, a switch was thrown! He lunged forward and pushed her panties aside and was inside her in a second. All the way inside her. She gasped at the fact that she was really getting fucked, by this stranger in this storage room! It was actually happening!! She didn't think it would take long but she couldn't believe after just a couple of minutes that she might come before Charles........ but it was building inside her fast, a tidal wave of pleasure starting to explode and make her quiver and shake...... "Oh my God! I'm coming!"

Charles of course, poor guy, thought he was entirely responsible for it which wasn't quite the case but it was enough to send him over the edge too and he grunted and staggered forward and emptied himself into her. She wasn't even beginning to recover from the enormity of her orgasm when the door flew open...startling both of them and there she stood. Charles' wife.

"What the fuck is this?"she snarled.

Codi remembered her. She was about thirty five, maybe five four, long raven hair, in a short silver cocktail dress. She was cute, with just a hint of botox.

"Tera! Close the door!" said Charles, closing the door himself, before starting the traditional mindless line of the caught red handed, "It's not what it looks...."

"Don't even try. Who the fuck is this whore?" What was it about the word? She wasn't a whore and had no plans of becoming one...yet there was something about being called one, even calling herself one, that was doing a number on her....but Tera wasn't finished yet with her opening inquiries. "And why is your cock inside her?"

This last part wasn't entirely true as Charles' member had quickly lost its' vigor, slowly slipping out of Codi's drenched pussy and now hung listlessly, glistening with sex's juices.

Charles could scarcely get a word out. The Real Man in him had run for the hills and he was clearly back to old hen-pecked Chuck. He started to put his cock away when Tera stopped him.

"No. Don't put it away. Let it hang in shame until I say otherwise.." Charles hands went back to his side without protest. And now the focus turned to Codi. Tera was blunt.

"And who are you, whore?" Uhhhh....that word! "I knew you were trouble when I saw you downstairs. This is what you like to do, is it? Fuck strangers in public places? Other women's husbands? Do the others keep you on as some sort of paid slut? Because that isn't going to happen here."

"No, not at all. Really. I'm so sorry. I've actually never done anything like this before." Somewhere, deep down, Charles ego got a much needed little boost for all the wrong reasons. Codi was suddenly mindful that she now had only forty five minutes left to do this all again. For some reason, she now had every confidence it could be done. "I'm really sorry." She turned toward the door.

"Oh no you don't," said Tera. "If you walk out that door right now, I will be right behind you and announce from the top of the stairs to everyone what a money-grubbing whore you are." Codi felt a little tremor of excitement at that happening, that word would seemingly never lose its' power over her......but it would likely screw up her discreet attempts to hunt down her next project. She had better let the little woman have her moment.

"I want to hear you say, 'Tera, I am sorry I fucked your husband. I'm just a little whore who can't help spreading her legs for anyone'." Charles' ego took a renewed hit there and was now sinking fast.

Codi looked at Tera and thought about how Michael and Ana would be listening to this later and instead of feeling shame she could feel the waves rising in her again.

"Tera, I am sorry for fucking your husband."

"And?" said Tera.

"I'm just a little whore...." right there she knew she was in danger of coming again soon..." who can't help spreading her legs for anyone." It would probably be apparent to anyone who saw this, thought Codi, that being called a whore turned her on like nobody's business!