Codi's Choices Ch. 01

Story Info
Codi thinks she's being being blackmailed but is she?
12.5k words
4.6
14.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was certainly fun. A little dangerous even. Exciting for sure.

There was something in his eyes that had made it seem not only acceptable but inevitable. The soft but firm tones in his voice, the body language that seemed to hint at confidence in the extreme. All in all it was hypnotizing. It's true they had done a shot of some very smooth tequila but she knew it was the excuse for what she was doing, not the reason.

So now here she was standing, gently undulating, in front of him while he sat and pointed his cell phone at her, jokingly directing her. 'Okay, now bite your lip a little....that's it....always keep your mouth open just a little bit as you stare into the camera....yes...Wow....you've really got it'. He gave a little sigh of admiration as though he could barely control himself in front of her.

Nothing, no compliment ever given, no gift ever bought had ever made her feel more special or sexy or wanted than she did in that moment. She felt the growing wetness between her legs, relieved that she still had her shorts and panties on.

Start to pull up your shirt a little....a little more....let me see that stomach....' She did as he said, feeling something of a glow coming over her whole body as the shirt went high enough to offer a glimpse of her white lacy bra. She knew he could see it. That he wanted to see it. Who was she at this moment, she wondered. This couldn't really be her, could it? Giving what amounted to a lap dance to a man twenty years older than her whom she had known for only a few hours. How does that happen?

Codi was twenty three and blessed with the kind of body where anyone might assume she was a stripper or Playmate wannabe. She was voluptuous, with a figure most rail thin models could only dream of. She knew it too but didn't flaunt it. She tended to dress down, not overly sexy. But her general aura was not having any of that. Her body flaunted itself without any effort on her part.

And then there was a smile that could light up a room and long, wavy, dirty-blonde hair that would fall around her face and shoulders with that permanently tousled look if she didn't tie it back every day.

"Open the button on your shorts for me...."

She felt something deep in her soul at the request...It didn't sound like jokey direction anymore. She couldn't quite figure out a response so she just kept smiling and moving as she gazed into those confident seemingly guileless eyes...and then she realized it wasn't a request at all. It wasn't an order either...it was just a statement, a statement of inevitability.

With the blood pounding in her ears, she realized she was being overwhelmed by the quiet but powerful sexuality that was fast enveloping her. She could feel her pussy moisten as she moved her hands to the button all the while keeping her eyes on his....she undid the button...

"Open them wider.....I want to see your stomach"

She opened the top of the jean shorts a little wider and the zipper started to come down as they moved. Now his eyes left hers as he gazed at her tanned belly and the top part of her white scalloped panties that were just in view at the base of the zipper and stood out perfectly against her tanned belly ......she felt an absurd sense of pride and relief that she had worn this pair today.....

He positioned the phone on the little table next to the couch, leaned forward and planted the softest kiss she had ever felt right above where her panties showed......she felt just a hint of his tongue in the kiss and thought she might orgasm on the spot.

Then, he stood up, right in front of her, almost a foot taller than her and she was back to being transfixed by his eyes inches above hers and then she felt it, the palm of his hand on her stomach and she did nothing nothing to stop its' slow descent into her panties. She wondered what he thought of her being smoothly shaved down there. Would he think her a slut or a whore? Would he like that? What!? Where did that thought come from??

She had no more time to ponder an answer as she felt the pressure of his smooth fingers on her clit for just a moment. She gasped...she thought her knees might buckle but as soon as the moment happened it was gone and she felt the finger slowly trace its way down her swollen pussy lips and she knew he could feel how sopping wet she was. She thought she would feel him entering her but then she felt his hand withdraw and she almost begged him out loud to go back until he brought up his fingers, slick with her juices and he licked them, tasting her as she watched.

Now she really did feel a little weak and light-headed and almost fell back onto the couch. He steadied her with a firm hand at her back and lowered her down. What would happen now?

He looked down at her and picked up the phone from where it had seen everything. Was he going to fuck her now? Have her suck his cock? And record all of it? She realized with a little surprise that she had wanted him to. She would have done whatever he wanted in a heartbeat.

But now, he had picked up her phone and the crushing disappointment she felt at the reality that this episode was all but over, shocked her. Why did she even let it happen? She slowly realized that without the camera, she wouldn't have done any of this, no matter how much she might have wanted to. What was it about the camera that defined and enabled this encounter?

"Don't worry," he said, handing her the phone, apparently reading her mind. "It's your phone. No one has to see this. You can delete everything like it never happened.."

As soon as he said it she was surprised by how negative an action that seemed. It turned her on immensely that all that had happened had not only happened but it had been recorded. She knew it was dangerous. She knew even celebrities' home movies somehow ended up online.

My God, what would happen if this got out....her, half stripping for a man twice her age....letting him slide his hand inside her shorts......and then quite plainly tasting her sexual juices and her seemingly quite happy and hungry about all of it.....she knew she wanted to see it again, to relive it......but she couldn't believe these were the thoughts crowding out all others in her mind. She looked back at him again and started to recover a little bit of the normalcy she knew the world always expected, even demanded, of her.

"Of course," she heard herself say. "Thank you. I don't know what came over me."

She waited for his polite dismissal of what had happened. That's what you did in polite society. You let other people off the vulnerability hook.

"Really?" he said.

She heard it as a question. At least she wanted to...but was it? It was a different tone. She didn't know what she wanted.......and that made her wonder exactly who she was at this moment.

Whoever this was, in this room, at this moment, it absolutely, positively, was not her.....

What was her, was Codi Samantha Elliott. At twenty three, the Senior Realtor at her parents' Realty and Property Management company. One she had rescued when it teetered on the brink of collapse. That had put paid to a College career she wasn't even able to start.

All those years at the top of her class. Straight As every semester......and all for naught because there was no money available at that point. Her college fund had to go back into the business after her father thought property investment rather than just management, had to be easier than it appeared.

It wasn't just the money that was needed. She couldn't even go the student loan route. They needed her smarts So it fell to her to whip the company into shape, reorganize the debt, hire new people, let go of the old ones who did nothing but take up space. It was one thing to be telling people many years her senior, who had been there forever, that they were fired or warned they were on the verge of it. It was entirely another when you were barely nineteen..... and looked like she did.

Man, they all hated Codi. Although at work, it was deemed more appropriate to go by her middle name, Samantha. It was the first of many casual acts of submerging who she really was. Along with dressing down or having to behave in any way that would help everyone else there and their clients take her seriously despite her youth and beauty.

The plan of course was that it would take just a year and then she could go on to College as planned, but it was apparent very quickly that she was in for the long haul. After causing the financial catastrophe, her father was a shell of his former self and her mother had always looked to him for strength and now was floundering as she tried to fill his place but in the end, content to let their only child take on the responsibility.

Samantha/Codi had almost no social life. She knew as the boss she couldn't date anyone there, even if there had been anyone she liked, and there was never time to meet anyone else. When she was out somewhere, which was rare, the kinds of guys that hit on her, as is so often the case with beautiful girls, always thought they were God's gift and she couldn't stand them. Four unsuccessful online dating adventures had all crashed and burned.........life was somewhat stalled for her. Or, worse, perhaps it wasn't stalled at all. Perhaps this was its' natural state.

Gianelli's coffee bar. That was her one sanctuary for an hour each day. Not one of the Starbucks type abominations, Gianelli's had been here for over thirty years. This was a real authentic Italian coffee bar with genuine atmosphere where Italian pop music played quietly, under the hissing of the espresso machine, from an old fashioned tape deck behind the counter. Fresh, homemade cannoli and tiramisu tempted from a little glass case.

It may have served largely the same things as the chain coffee bars but it was a world of difference to her. It was a mile or two from the office but that just guaranteed she would never see anyone she knew there.

One Tuesday she had had a mid afternoon appointment uptown. No sooner was she out the door and headed for her car than they called and canceled. She sighed with annoyance and then turned to go back to her office....and stopped. It was only 2.30 but the wildly reckless thought of just taking some time for herself came over her.....and she turned back to the street.

Twenty minutes later she found herself at Gianelli's where her unusual second appearance of the day merited an upturned brow and a friendly nod from Mrs. Gianelli. It was quieter than at lunchtime, just a handful of customers. There was one she noticed that she hadn't seen before. He was in his early forties, she guessed. Very good looking in a blue suit with an open necked shirt. Black hair swept back from his face, a hint of grey here and there.. Even across the room there was something magnetic about his manner. Mrs. Gianelli, who was impervious to such things, had a slightly wider smile for him than was usual, as she brought out his coffee and pastry.

Her phone buzzed and she looked down at text and then quickly responded to it. When she looked back up, the man was standing right in front of her.

"I know you, I think. Don't I?" he said.

She felt like a startled schoolgirl.

"We do?...I mean....." Now she just felt tongue-tied. What was the right thing to be saying? Something witty or clever or charming? Nothing. Of course he saved her.

"How rude of me. To just blurt that out. Please accept my apologies. My name is Michael. Michael Carter." Perhaps this was just the worst pick up procedure she had heard but if it was, it was done with such charm and such an appealing smile, not yet a sexual one......a smile that reminded her of how Nick Carraway had described Gatsby's smile. It believed in her as much as she could want to be believed in.

I'm Sam----sorry...Codi. Codi Elliott. This was certainly a meeting for her...not Samantha. He let the name double take go. He asked to join her......

It would turn out much, much later that he had seen her before but she hadn't seen him.

He sat down and they talked and talked. She didn't find out too much about him apart from generalized talk of being a business consultant....but she provided all the specifics one conversation could possibly require. Everything about her life poured out of her for over an hour. The college drama, the financial mess of her parents' business...no social life....on and on it went, as though he had been a close friend for years. It was all something she had evidently had a need to let out, to vocalize about. Who else had there been?

By the time he told her he had to get going, she wondered if she had gone too far but once again, his smile assured her she hadn't. He invited her to come and look at his new offices sometime which happened to be not far from her neighborhood.. She would stop by the next day, wearing some shorts and a tank top, which did not even attempt to hide here body the way her normal wardrobe at work had to. She told herself she was just going out for a walk.....and pretending it was all so casual.

She even thought he probably wouldn't be there at the moment she chose. Of course he was there at that time. Still emptying boxes...wearing a pair of jeans and a casual shirt. He had a little stubble today. She liked that. They would chat and sip tequila and ten minutes later she was dancing for him......and he was filming her.....and then he was tasting her...

After what had happened that day, she felt thrills rushing through her when she later got a text from him asking her to stop by the following Tuesday, he had something he wanted to show her.

Tuesday was four days away and couldn't come soon enough. She couldn't remember feeling this excited about someone....ever. Was it even the someone she was excited about or how he made her feel? The situation rather than the person. She loved not really knowing what it what was.

On that Tuesday afternoon, as she knocked lightly on his office door, she was nervous, excited, scared and very alive. More so than she had been in memory...it would all disappear in a moment.

"Come on in." It was a woman's voice. Idiotically, she instantly felt jealous. Why was a woman here? Who was she? His wife? Secretary? Girlfriend? She rounded the corner and saw the back of a shapely woman hanging a picture frame in the office. She had black hair swept up in an elaborate bun. She wore a red two piece suit, the skirt finishing just above her knees, black heels.

'Is it straight?' The voice had a hint of Spanish in it that she hadn't noticed at first.....she didn't sound old.....

"Hello?"

Oh, sorry" said Codi. "Yes, yes, I think so."

She's an employee, decided Codi, with no little relief. At least until the woman turned around, wiping her hands together, her unbuttoned suit jacket showing a black low cut blouse underneath and more than a hint of an ample bust. "Thank you. I'm Ana. "

She was maybe late 30s, perhaps early 40s. Tasteful, expensive bling. Light brown, flawless skin. Black eyes, beautiful smile and perfect skin. "Shit', thought Codi, the woman was gorgeous and much too well put together for an employee.

"You must be Codi". So, she had been talked about. Was that a good sign? Maybe she was just expected.

"Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you." She extended her hand which Ana took with a smile on her face.

"Likewise." She proceeded to keep smiling at Codi whilst keeping hold of the hand a moment or two longer, before finally releasing it.

"Don't worry about me. I'm just an old friend."

At that moment, nothing the younger woman had ever heard was quite so wonderful. It was liberating even. "Oh.." she said. Even she could hear the relief in her utterance. She felt herself blush at her transparency. Ana let her off the hook.

"What a pretty summer dress."

"Thank you." Codi had tried on six different outfits before settling on this one, which she thought brought out her blue eyes. So she genuinely appreciated the validation from her suddenly 'no-threat', new acquaintance.

"Brings out your eyes. Drink?"

"A drink?" Codi looked at her watch.

"Coffee? Water?"

"No, thank you. Do you know -"

"When Michael will be back? Any minute. He just had to pick up some papers."

"Oh. Do you work with him?"

"Not, really. Like I said, I'm an old friend."

"Right."

'That's a nice bra you have on."

"Excuse me?'

"Your bra. It's pretty. There's just enough of it showing to warrant comment, don't you think?"

Codi didn't quite know where to look or what this meant. "I'm sure Michael will notice it. That was the idea, right?"

It was most precisely the idea. Codi had tried on more sets of lingerie for this meeting than she had dresses. What was up with this woman who was just smiling back at her? Who seemed to know way more than Codi liked.

Before Codi had time to figure out a response, there was some noise of chatter outside the main door of the outer office and then clearer as the door opened. It was Michael and another man. She felt a thrill at the sound of his voice, a sexual thrill. Just from his voice?

Wow, this was all very different for her. Wonderfully different. She couldn't wait to see his face. She wondered how it might make her react. But why did he have someone else with him? Was everyone in the world invited to their meeting? She thought it would just be the two of them.

All such thoughts left her head as soon as she saw him and he smiled. It was a smile that did everything but most of all it made her remember the feel of his hand sliding into her panties and coating his fingers all over again, But now he was looking at her waiting for a reply......what had she missed? She tried to snap out of it..

"Excuse me?"

"I just said it's wonderful to see you again.."

She all but melted. Why were these other people here? Why didn't he throw them out so they could be alone?

She was amazed at the intensity of the feeling. She was already getting wet between her legs....why? She didn't want to date him.....he was twenty years older than her.

It was more than that....she felt fuller....more evolved......more alive around him. She hadn't felt it with anyone else in her life. It took her entire existence to a new level being the object of his attention...she was drunk with it.

The other man, Jasper, was an artist and pleasant enough, she supposed. Maybe thirty, bearded and paunchy but had that spoiled artist charisma. He was the painter of the picture Ana had been hanging. The conversation flowed...it was witty, urbane....and she managed to participate even with her obsessions pounding in her ears and between her legs.

She was sure they could all see her flushing every time Michael looked at her and then......GREAT NEWS!!.......Ana and Jasper were going to run an errand together! Let them run it to another state!! But no, Ana said they would be right back...still... it was better than nothing.

As the door closed behind them, she almost passed out at the thought of being alone with him, for even just a few minutes. She couldn't speak as they both listened to the sound of Ana and Justin chatting and Ana's heels on the stairs down to the street and then, finally, the door opening, letting the noise of the outside world in for just a second before being once again banished as the door slammed shut.

Codi tried to keep her cool. "You said you wanted to show me -" She didn't get any further as he immediately held up his hand and the words died in her throat.

"We don't have long. How do you feel about what happened the other day?"

'Feel?" She cursed herself for the weak response. "I don't know. I don't know how to describe it."

He stood up and came toward her but just to pick up the water jug next to her to refill her glass.

"I still remember how wonderful you tasted." Now she could feel herself burning red......and it wasn't all embarrassment. He smiled at her plight.