Codi's Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good."

"Can I go now?"

"Not quite. See all that mess on my husband's cock? Your scum, his cum...get on your knees and lick it clean. I'm not taking him home like that."

Less than forty minutes left. Codi sank to her knees in front of Charles, who couldn't even look at her, and began to lick him, tasting her own juices mixed with his cum......and the wife watching....her body betrayed her and she started to come again. She tried to hide it but the quiver in her muscles was too much....

"Holy Shit!! Are you coming? You're coming just from licking up that mess???"

Codi didn't know where to look. Tera wasn't finished and walked over to her husband's side looking down on the kneeling and gently quivering Codi. "You have to be the biggest whore I've ever seen. Is there nothing that doesn't get you off?"

Codi really needed to get out of here. "I guess not," she said and started to get up on her wobbly legs.

"Oh no, don't get up. And undo that dress. Codi reached up and slipped the thin straps off her shoulders. "And lose the pretty bra." Codi did so, letting her perfect breasts fall free.

Tera took a moment. "Now, got to say...that's not a bad rack", said Tera, who had quite a rack of her own though not courtesy of Mother Nature. Codi looked back up to see Tera pulling up her dress and felt her stomach swirling again. Could she just get out of here? Jeez, I'll grab that gay waiter if I have to but I have to get out of here......

"I don't think it's fair that I be the only person I the room that doesn't get to come, do you Charles?"

Oh dear God.....thought Codi.

"Er...no, dear!"

Tera was right in front of Codi now, she pulled her tiny black G string aside showing a puffy pair of pussy lips and then spreading them, showing pink. She leaned back against Charles to offer Codi greater access.

"Bury your face in this pussy, whore."

Codi was in a kind of stoned orgasmic shock. She had never even made out with a girl, much less eaten pussy. Had never even come close, had never even fantasized about it.....but right now, as the waves of pleasure continued to ripple through her......she realized there was nothing she wanted more in this world right now than to taste the intoxicatingly aromatic pussy right in front of her.

She started to lick it, her tongue searching for the clit and trying to figure out what she was doing in her orgasmic state, when it occurred to her that this would count! Tera would count! Tera could be her second conquest and she was already licking her pussy..... so kind of half way there! No need to stalk someone else!

"Better do a good job, whore. I'm going to be very mad if you don't get me off."

Codi realized that was right. This wasn't a guy. Coming was not guaranteed. There couldn't be more than thirty minutes left, maybe much less, so realistically, it was this or nothing. Could she eat a pussy to climax on her first attempt?

"Look at her Charles, with all my cunt juice over her face. You like that, don't you?" Charles made some kind of non-committal sound. "You keep at it, whore. Don't make me take your picture down there and plaster it all over Social Media."

Codi licked and sucked away....her tongue swirled around Tera's clit. She became attuned to the little movements and groans coming from the cheated upon wife. As if being controlled by someone else, first she was sliding one figure in side to caress Tera's G-spot...then she had two in there,,,,,even more groaning and gasping...

Wow, maybe I'm a natural at this, she thought.......but how much time was going by? She was so busy wallowing in the high of being hyper-aroused and still on the verge of coming that she couldn't be sure. Didn't matter anyway, nothing she could do except hope for the best. God, she was enjoying eating pussy! Who would have guessed that half an hour ago?

Tera's groans were becoming more significant....much more....."Oh God, Charles....I'm going to come. I'm going to come all over the slut's face......watch me....."Codi felt a hand on the back of her head forcing her onto the pussy as Tera began to cum and squirt.....some right into her mouth and also onto her face...,,,,, which tipped Codi over the edge and she began to come again.

My God, how was so much intense pleasure possible? Where had it been all her life? Tera's squirted cum continued to drip down her chin and onto her breasts and then ran into the material of the dress at her waist. ...Codi was glad she had worn black.

Tera stated to straighten herself up, as Codi just sank to the floor...."Alright, you eat a good pussy, Whore ....but don't let me see you sniffing round my husband again. You understand?"

Codi knew much better than Tera that that was never going to happen. "Yes. I understand." Tera opened the door in a big gesture and strode out. Charles looked back at Codi and wasn't sure what to say...he settled for nothing, remembered to put his dick away, and walked quickly out to catch up to his wife.

Codi caught a slight reflection of herself in a silver tray on the table. The just-fucked look never looked more fitting. She was even still tingling........

As she found her way downstairs after trying, and mostly succeeding, to clean up, she saw there were still eight minutes to go. She had made it and she had to admit there were few challenges in her life that she relished crushing more than this one. No video nightmare tomorrow but that was far from the only reason hurtling around inside her.

She didn't see Ana or Michael in the crowd but that didn't matter. She swept out the front door and over to Valet parking like she was on a cloud.

The next day, the high, like so many highs, was gone but remembered, dreaded and regretted as two parts of her, one newly strong, struggled against each other.....

She threw herself into her work, trying to take her mind off what had happened. She wasn't exactly ashamed of what she had done. She was more worried. Worried about a loss of control. She knew she couldn't deny herself the insane amount of prolonged pleasure she had experienced......no-one in their right mind would give that up. She just wondered where it was leading.

Michael had said she would find out a lot about herself during this journey of discovery. Right now she just had more questions than answers, like who responds to blackmail by giving the blackmailer more ammunition? But it didn't really feel like blackmail. It felt more like a justification, or like he had said, an excuse as well as a motivator to do something she would never otherwise do.

The email arrived at 10.30. It just said 'Enjoy!" It also had a video attachment. Her stomach started churning and Dear God, was her pussy getting moist already? And she was worried about losing control? Maybe she already had. But that couldn't happen, mustn't happen. She wasn't come kind of sexual crack head, was she? No, that wasn't her. Whatever this was, her dominant everyday side had to stay in control.........didn't it?

She waited for the restrooms to be empty and slipped into a stall. She attached her headphones and even with those on, she set the volume so low she could barely hear it. She pressed 'Play'. It was just another short edited version. Only ninety seconds. It started with a couple of choice clips from Tera where the word 'Whore' was repeatedly used.....the churning in her stomach and heat in her pussy only got more intense.

Then from a different angle...how many cameras did they have in there?......there she was with her dress around her waist and Charles thrusting into her......she felt a little dizzy watching it and remembering........just watching herself getting fucked was deeply moving her......and then of course there she was, eating Tera out.... something she couldn't believe was now in her realm of experience......and being rewarded with her squirted juices which was in a category of its; own..........she had to get out of here....she realized it wouldn't take much for her to make herself come and then also realized that was why she had brought her phone in here to watch the video.

She could have just closed her office door.....but here she was sitting in a stall and starting to think about pulling up her skirt and plunging her fingers into what was already a soaking wet pussy...no way she could risk that in her office........the moment reached critical mass when the video ended with her in close-up, telling Tera that "I'm just a little whore who can't stop spreading her legs for everyone."

She snapped the phone off and was saved from a noisy session of bringing herself off when she heard someone else come in. Oh my God, she thought she was going to pass out right there. This had to stop. It took all of her will power to pull herself together and at least look and sound normal as she said 'Hi' to her fellow worker at the sink.

She went back towards her office and outside her door there was a delivery man with a package for her. She knew it would be from them. She signed for it and took it into her office. It had a little card that just said 'See You Soon! Enjoy practicing with your present the next few days.'. She couldn't even tell if she was happy or not that they had contacted her.

She opened the little box and peeled aside the tissue paper and there was a blue sparkly little disc. She held it and pulled up on it until the tissue paper fell aside and she saw that she was now holding a rather bulbous object. She had watched enough porn to know what a butt-plug was. She sat down heavily in her chair to steady herself as the two parts of herself went to war again.

TO BE CONTINUED