Cody Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Desiree, what is going on here?" As beautiful and graceful as she was, the venom in her voice was very clear. Like I said, I have been in countless battles and always thought I had ice water in my veins. This lady gave me such a hard look I am not ashamed to say I was a little afraid.

"Mom." she said, surprised by how much time had passed just chatting with me. There was a little apprehension in her voice and her eyes were ashamed. I thought to myself mom, no wonder she is pissed.

"Excuse me ma'am, this is my fault." I started to say before sharply cutting me off.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here before opening time?"

"My name is Isaac ma'am. I just recently came into some money and since I have been hearing about this place for years in every town I stop at within a hundred miles I thought I would treat myself. Since this is my first time ever in a brothel I was asking Desiree what I should expect or do."

The look on her face was skeptical as she looked me up and down. "You are here for a lady?" She asked surprisingly. "Why?"

I was totally confused by what she was asking me. "Ma'am, sorry?"

"Why are you here to pay a lady for the night? I am sure a man with your looks and physique would have women hiking their skirts up for free every time you walk down the boardwalk."

"No ma'am, I have never really done anything like that, my sexual experiences have been limited to ten minutes with a whore who was almost too drunk to stand up. Desiree was trying to calm my nerves and tell me what to expect when I came back at 3:00. I am sorry I took up her time."

Her face softened just a bit and she tried to stop herself from grinning at my discomfort, wanting to stay professional. "Well you are here now, no sense in leaving just to come back in twenty minutes. Desiree, go ahead and get our guest a drink and make sure you are ready for 3:00." With that she walked towards the stairs to make sure the ladies of the night were getting ready and looking their best.

"Thank you ma'am."

Sitting back down at the bar, Desiree gave me the most amazing smile of gratitude I have ever seen. "So yeah, my mom is a little protective of me in case you hadn't noticed." she said, sliding me another whiskey.

"Yeah, to be honest I have never been so scared in my entire life. Tell me, are the ladies here as beautiful as the stories say they are? Maybe even almost as beautiful as you?"

I felt revenged as she blushed furiously and could barely find her voice. "Thank you, I uh, um, thanks. Actually I wish I was as pretty as any of the ladies here. My mom finds the most beautiful women in the West and recruits them to join her. Most stay for a year or two and save up enough money to buy a ranch, business, or just a home. Many go back East or California as ladies, no one the wiser of their past."

"Tell me, what if I am attracted to two women, will I have enough time to talk to them both before making a decision?"

"That is what the larger seats are for three people. Just ask them nicely if they would like to join you for a talk. Then see how it goes."

I decided to throw her off balance and bring the conversation back to her. "So, tell me about the romance in your life?"

"She lifted her eyebrows in amusement. That is really quite funny, my romantic life is non-existent. No past, no present, and no future. My mother is a brick wall and no one can get through it."

"That is surprising, considering the business your mother is in. And considering how beautiful and amazing you are, I am surprised there is not a line of guys out the door just paying to talk to you every night."

Before she had a chance to respond the large clock struck three and the doors were opened by a large older man in a suit. He had the look of a frontier veteran who would do anything needed to ensure there was order in the parlor.

Surprisingly only five people walked in at first. Three older men, and a middle aged couple. No wonder Desiree and her mother were surprised to see a young guy like me come in. The blue hairs of the world usually have most of the money though and cowpokes like me usually visited the whorehouses with the two dollar whores.

Over the next hour it was hard to talk to Desiree with the other people at the bar. A pair of older men, obviously friends, came in and joined us at the bar. All the others were obviously regulars and all tried to monopolize her time and smiles.

She stopped in front of me for a moment to check on my drink and stare into my eyes. I softly asked "talkers?"

"Mostly."

I was kinda surprised, at least my chances were good to find a lady.

Finally Lady Dela-qua came in and announced "Thank you for joining us tonight, please welcome tonight's ladies."

Ten young women slowly came down the stairs and took positions on the loveseats. I knew I was in trouble, they were indeed the most beautiful and sexy women I had ever laid eyes on. I didn't even know there were this many beautiful women in all of the West.

I looked at Desiree, she was looking at me with a wistful but amused look on her face. With a little hand gesture she motioned that I should make my move. But instead I sat there frozen with fear and apprehension.

She finally came to my rescue when she came out from behind the bar and took my arm. She led me towards two beautiful ladies, their faces seemed to light up even more when they saw I was being led to them. Like a lamb to a lion I thought.

"Ladies, this is Isaac. He is a special customer who could use your expertise tonight. Isaac these are the two Mary's, they are the two special ladies I mentioned earlier. Mary Beth and Mary Jane, I leave you to him."

I introduced myself to the ladies and they eagerly drew me down to sit between them. Within minutes we were deep in conversation, they seemed to know exactly what to say to put me at ease. I decided that there was no way I would be able to choose between the two women, they were both just too perfect.

"Ladies, I have an impossible decision to make. I cannot choose one of you over the other, is it permissible to engage both of your services?"

They looked at each other and both gave each other a slight nod. "We usually receive $30 a night, but we can tell that you are going to be wonderful company so we will accept $25 each for tonight."

When she said "tonight" I suddenly had a wonderful and crazy idea and smiled widely. I stood up and approached Lady Dela-qua to finalize our arrangement. "Lady Dela-Qua, the two Mary's have agreed to spend the night with me for $50 but I have a better thought. I would like to offer $500 for the entire week!"

"A WEEK?" she said loudly. The entire parlor went deadly silent, the local patrons had never heard of something like this and you could see the curiosity in their eyes, waiting to see how this would play out. I am sure the conversations for the rest of the night would be colorful and the town would be full of gossip.

Lady Dela-qua could see every eye in the parlor on her waiting in anticipation for her next words. "Let's take this into the sitting room where we can talk privately." She got up and walked towards a side door where I could see some chairs and tables set up. "Mary's, will you join us please."

Chapter 4

Lady Dela-qua sat in a plush chair and motioned me to take a seat in the one next to her. The two Mary's sat together on a loveseat. Once we were all seated she turned to me "This has never been proposed before, so you have us all surprised. Will you explain to us what you are asking for?"

"Ladies, this is something that I will only have the opportunity to do once in my life, so let's make it memorable. I want you both, for the entire week. I want to see what you can teach me. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms, and wake up to you in the mornings. I want to dine with you and continue our wonderful conversations. Then, we will see if there is anything left of me alive at the end of the week."

She sat there for a few moments going over my words in her head. "Mary's I am not opposed to this, I will leave the choice to you. Isaac, the ladies usually eat together in the house dining room, but including you will intrude into the other ladies' private life and time. If you want to eat with the ladies, you can do so here in the sitting room. My husband's staff can serve you here and you can pay him directly ladies, your thoughts?"

The Mary's had their heads together softly whispering. Mary Beth looked directly into my eyes with a smile on her face. "You are right, this will be a once in a lifetime memory for you, and we want to be a part of it. We are going to make sure you remember us both very well for the rest of your life."

"Well Isaac, it looks like you have plans for the next week as soon as we settle payment."

"I have three hundred on me now, I will visit the bank in the morning for the rest. As far as dining in here, do we have to? I am sure the ladies would like to get out and spend some time outside of the parlor. We can have lunch at the hotel and dinner next door if they like, all expenses would be mine of course."

"That is acceptable, Mary's he is all yours."

We rose and both Mary's were immediately by my side, each linking an arm through mine. They wasted no time and guided me up the stairs into a waiting room. The room was simple, a large bed with a small table and wash basin. I discovered later they shared a private room in a different area of the parlor.

As soon as the door was closed, both of the Mary's closed in on me. One slowly slid my hat off and hung it up while the other undid my gunbelt and hung it up. Mary Beth pushed me down to sit on the edge of the bed, they each pulled off a boot and sock followed by my pants. Each grabbed a hand and pulled me back up to my feet.

Mary Beth pulled me into a smoldering kiss that made my toes curl while Mary Jane wasted no time dropping her dress, then started on my shirt. When I was completely naked Mary Beth gave my mouth to Mary Jane while she quickly dropped her dress, and then dropped to her knees. By then I was hard as iron and felt her mouth close around my cock. Quickly the ladies got into a rhythm with their tongues that quickly started pushing me over the edge.

By some unknown signal they both pulled back at the same time, one rose up while the other hit her knees within the blink of an eye. Sensing my urgency Mary Jane started in with long deep strokes while Mary Beth was determined in seeing how far down my throat she could push her tongue. Both ladies started humming at the exact same time and I lost all control. I swear I came for hours, Mary Jane never stopped swallowing.

Mary Beth's kisses turned soft and tender while Mary Jane's mouth did the same. She stood up and slid her arm behind my back and looked at Mary Jane, "My god he tastes wonderful." The ladies turned to each other and locked into their own hot deep kiss while leaning on me. Each of my hands held a soft round butt cheek, pulling them tightly against me.

Mary Jane broke off their kiss and softly nuzzled my neck while Mary Beth gave me an incredibly soft kiss. Soon their hands started drifting down my chest, finding my still hard cock. Mary Jane giggled and said "Look, he is ready for round two already."

Chapter 5

I am normally awake by dawn, but they didn't let me rest until there was only an hour of darkness left. I awoke with a start forgetting where I was for a moment. My arms were both numb from my two beautiful women laying on them. Both had their heads on my chest, making the cutest little snoring noises, their hair lay about their angelic faces. I lay there unsure what to do, knowing I could not sleep again.

I did not want to wake these sleeping beauties. Finally nature's calls overruled any other priorities so I slid out of bed and nudged them together into each other's arms. The way they snuggled into each other's embrace made me realize this was very normal for them. "Sleep my ladies, I will be back later." They both mumbled something and fell back into a deep sleep.

I had things to do and plans to make while they slept. I was used to only a few hours sleep a night so I let them rest. First I went to the bank and withdrew another five hundred for the week. I had lunch at the hotel and made arrangements to pick up a picnic lunch and buckboard in the morning. By then it was almost two so I made my way back to the parlor. My heart skipped several beats when I saw Desiree behind the bar when I entered. "Hello my love, how are you today?"

Desiree gave me a shocked look, followed by one of joy. "Your love am I now? How am I elevated to your love so fast, especially after spending the night with the Marys?"

"As beautiful and pleasant as they are, they will never hold a candle to you. I have never had a real love, but if I was ever to love a woman I hope she would be half the woman you are. Would you be offended if I pretended for a week that I could someday have the love of a woman like you?"

She blushed and quickly tried to change the subject. "I don't offend easily, think what you will. Your ladies are probably still sleeping, would you like a whiskey?"

We picked up our conversation from yesterday like we were old friends, laughing away the time. She asked questions about all the places I had traveled, from Mexico to Canada.

I learned her parents had immigrated to Louisiana from France when she was only six. She had few memories of her home country and considered herself an American. She was only eighteen, and already a stunning woman.

Not only was she incredibly beautiful with curves in all the right places, she was also fulfilling to be around. Many beautiful women cannot hold a conversation, but Desiree had a quick wit and spoke with an air of intelligence.

I had just finished my whiskey when Lady Dela-qua entered. She didn't give me the look of death like yesterday, but her eyes did not look pleased to see me. "Good afternoon Lady Dela-qua, I was waiting to settle up with you, I didn't want you to think I was going to dodge paying you." Her eyes went from hard to soft in a second and even gave me a warm smile.

I started counting out ten double eagles "And how was your first night Mr Colton, was everything to your satisfaction?"

"Last night was beyond my wildest fantasies, so yeah, I was beyond satisfied."

I gave her two hundred to settle our debt, then I gave another double eagle to Desiree

"Every lady here is perfect in every way, thank you so much for your hospitality ma'am. That being said, I suppose I should wake the Mary's so I can escort them to dinner. They are probably going to be starving by now. Desiree, thank you for the whiskey and the wonderful conversation. Lady Dela-qua with your permission, is it ok to buy a whiskey before three? It will give the Mary's some alone time and I promise not to slow down Desiree's work. It is much cleaner and quieter than visiting the saloon."

She didn't like it, but how often does a customer drop the kind of money that I had. "Normally it would be out of the question, but since you are a very special customer I will allow it. Please remember Desiree does have work that must be done before opening and this is a place of business."

"Of course, thank you and good evening."

I climbed the stairs back up to my room and found Mary Beth sitting at a table brushing her hair. She must have been at it for a while because it looked like golden silk. She had changed into the most conservative dress she probably owned, but it still wouldnt be presentable for church.

Her eyes lit up and she crossed the room throwing her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. She gave me a kiss that was both incredibly soft and gentle, but also extremely erotic. My pants quickly grew tight and uncomfortable and I had to shift my position.

After a few minutes she finally stepped back "Hey stallion, we missed you when we woke up so we decided to look our best for you when you got back. Mary Jane should be back in a few minutes."

"Wonderful, when would you ladies like to go to dinner? I imagine you must be starving by now, or would you like to go to the hotel and have a drink first?"

Before she could answer, Mary Jane rushed into the room. I could tell she wanted to get back before I returned. She smiled when she saw us still in each other's arms. We parted just a little and I raised an arm welcoming her into our embrace. "Sorry you beat me back, but I wanted to look perfect for you." She gave me the same version of the soft erotic kiss that Mary Beth had. I swear these ladies had some type of connection that tuned them into each other.

"You both look absolutely perfect, let's go have a drink."

They each took an arm and we walked down the stairs into the parlor. Every eye was locked on us and every eye was full of jealousy. As we passed by the bar I smiled at Desiree, Goodnight."

Again she almost seemed to have a twinge of jealousy on her face, but she hid it well. "Bed him well ladies, bed him well," she whispered as we walked by.

The Mary's both giggled and simultaneously said, "Don't worry, we will."

We made our way down the boardwalk to the hotel. I swear some of the men in town almost broke their necks trying to get a better look. I laughed as one guy got slapped by his wife who then stormed off, he quickly hurried after her making up an excuse.

We found a nice corner table in the hotel, "what do you ladies prefer, beer, whiskey or wine?" I didn't care for wine, but I knew most ladies had a taste for it. It wasn't super popular since it was quite a bit more expensive than a beer.

"We love wine, but you don't need to waste your money on us. We are already yours for the week."

I took one of their hands into each one of mine. "Ladies, this is important and I need you to listen to me. I want to pleasure you in every way possible and that means not just in the bedroom. For the next week, you are going to be my priority, your happiness and pleasure is my main priority. So if you want to make me happy, and give me my money's worth, help me make you happy ladies. Will you do that for me please?"

Both of them looked like children who had been scolded by their parents. "Yes Isaac," they said in unison.

I gave them my warmest smile and said,"Good, now would you like a bottle of wine?"

Their faces quickly went from contrite to excited. "Yes please."

I motioned to the barmaid. "A bottle of wine please for the ladies, a whiskey for me, and how about a warm pretzel for us to share." My ladies looked very happy which in turn made me happy.

Mary Beth leaned over and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear. "We are going to make you so happy tonight."

"Yeah about that. As much as I loved last night, we need to be asleep at a decent time tonight. We have plans tomorrow and need to leave the parlor by ten in the morning."

The look on their faces was comical. "Plans? What plans?"

"Remember what I said, I will be happy by making you happy. So be patient, tomorrow will be a wonderful surprise. Tonight we drink, dine, and make love."

After my ladies had drunk two bottles of wine I settled up with the barmaid and rose to take my ladies to dinner. By then they were on top of the world. I doubt if they had much kindness shown to them in their lives and the combination of my love and the wine had them floating on my arm.

We entered Dela-qua's and were seated in the middle of the room, as if to make us the center of attention which is just what I wanted to make my ladies feel as special as they were.

Gilbert, the rancher I had helped, was sitting a few tables away so I gave him a curt nod. I ordered a bottle of wine for our table and asked the waitress to bring us three unique plates of her choosing. Since none of us spoke French or knew anything about French cooking I told her I was putting my trust in her.