Cody Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were enjoying our evening, the ladies drinking their wine, me with my whiskey. One of the local ranchers was dining with some of his friends a few tables away. He was a big fish in a very small pond, but that didn't deter him from running his mouth.

"Dela-qua, I smell horse shit, what is going on in here" He laughed loudly with the other ranchers having dinner with him, proud of how funny he thought he was. "I thought the whores stayed in the whorehouses and the horse shit stayed in the stable."

Gilbert was sitting at the table beside him and went white when he saw the look in my eyes "Reynolds, that is the kid from the canyon," he hissed to him.

Evidently the story had been told all over town and since no one knew my name they referred to me as the kid from the canyon. The entire restaurant immediately went deathly quiet, knowing that he had obviously crossed a line, well obvious to everyone but him.

The evening of joy was gone from my ladies, and each had a tear in their eye that immediately ripped my heart out. I stood up and walked over to his table, he didn't even realize the trouble he was in. "The smell is getting stronger, I think we found the source." I answered his joke by drawing my pistol and putting it in his face.

"Open your mouth" His eyes went large as everyone else at his table seemed to back away. "I said OPEN. YOUR. MOUTH." When he didn't respond I brought my hand back and raked the barrel of my pistol across his face, slicing his cheek wide open. "I won't ask again, OPEN YOUR MOUTH."

The loud mouth rancher slowly opened his mouth and I slid the barrel of my pistol in until he gagged. "These ladies are very special to me. You can tear me down all you want, but NO ONE will hurt or disrespect my ladies. My respect for the Dela-qua family has just saved your life, but if I hear one more word out of your mouth, I will drag you out of town and make sure the varmints feast on your body. AM I CLEAR?"

The rancher had obviously pissed his pants and quickly shook his head in agreement. "Now, I could care less that you laugh at my expense, but you need to make it right with my ladies. I think a bottle of champagne for each of them and a heartfelt apology will be a good start."

I holstered my gun and turned my back to him. I knew this type of loud mouth wouldn't have the spine to even think about shooting me in the back. He asked Mr Dela-qua to send our table two bottles of champagne and almost fell over his own feet rushing out the door.

I kissed each of my ladies on the cheek apologizing for their hurt feelings. I addressed the rest of the room. "I am sorry for interrupting your dinner, please forgive me." Everyone was VERY quick to dismiss the issue and compliment me and my dates.

As exotic as my ladies are, they had never had champagne so the excitement of the exotic drink quickly made them forget the earlier insults. The dinner was amazing, and we all shared each other's dishes.

The ladies took my silverware away and were delighted in taking turns feeding me from the three plates. The entire restaurant was entertained by our antics and laughter. Everyone had quickly forgotten the ugliness from earlier in the night.

The laughter from beautiful women always seems to put everyone in a good mood. After we had finished our dinner my ladies were obviously more than a little tipsy and ready for bed..

Thankfully we did not have far to go, out one door and through the one next door. The girls got a case of the giggles as I had to half carry half drag them up the stairs. It was past ten so the parlor was empty save the guard so we were not disturbing anyone.

Mary Jane leaned up and bit my ear, still giggling, "We are going to freshen up real quickly in our room, and we will join you in a few moments."

They rushed down the hall to their private rooms giggling all the way. I entered my room, stripped naked turned the flame in the lamp down low and laid in the middle of the bed and waited for them.

They didn't take long and soon both entered wearing robes so thin it left nothing to the imagination. Gone were the giggles as the both dropped their robes and climbed into bed, one on each side of me.

"I hope you ladies had a wonderful night, I felt like a lucky man having two of the most beautiful women in the world by my side."

They both leaned over and each gave me a soft gentle loving kiss, Mary Jane looked up at me with a crooked smile and said, "This was one of the best nights of my life, I don't know if it could ever get better than this." They each laid their head on my chest sighing with content as my hand drew slow circles in the small of their backs.

"Wait until tomorrow then." Within seconds I realized they had both fallen asleep on me. Well no sex tonight then I thought, but they were right, it had been one of the best nights of my life too. They soon started snoring, cute little sounds that put me to sleep like a lullaby.

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning startled that it was full daylight. I couldn't remember ever sleeping as long or as hard as I had last night. I had made arrangements to pick up a buckboard after nine, along with plenty of blankets and a picnic lunch. I tried to shake the Mary's awake.

"Ladies time to wake up." Their eyes fluttered but they just snuggled up to me tighter not wanting to end their dream. "Ok, I guess you don't want the amazing surprise I had planned for you today."

That got their attention, they both shot up like I had thrown cold water on them. Mary Beth grabbed my arm and looked at me like a little girl, "What is it?"

They both noticed my morning stiffness standing up looking at them. Mary Jane looked over at Mary Beth and said, "Do you think that this is our surprise?"

"Well it could be, he has been looking for you ladies all morning since you both fell asleep on me last night and left him standing up alone."

Mary Beth looked at me with guilty doubt. "Oh no, we didn't, did we?" The memories slowly started coming back from the fog of last night. "Oh my god we did, I am so sorry," She looked over to Mary Jane lying on the other side of my hardness and said, "Let's make it up to him."

They both descended on my hardness with a sense of determination and fury. I laid back with my eyes closed thinking I could lay there forever. I made the mistake of looking down. Seeing my two beauties attacking my cock with incredible hunger pushed me over the edge and I fed them a nice creamy breakfast.

Mary Jane wiped off her mouth with a proud grin, "There, that should take the edge off for a while, can we have our surprise now?"

"My god, you ladies are impatient, I would have loved to see what you were like when it was time to open presents on Christmas morning."

They both giggled, Mary Jane looked up at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes ever and said "Yes we are, now are you going to make us beg?"

"As fun as making you beg sounds, we don't have that much time, but maybe later. Meet me in the front of the parlor at ten. You need to dress comfortably, with sensible shoes."

Mary Jane was out of bed like a shot and said, "Okay we will be there, thank you for being the most amazing man we have ever met." They both gave me another smoking hot scorching kiss letting me know that they were primed for more action whenever I was ready. They slipped on their robes and took off out of the room running down the hall to their room giggling like a couple of little girls.

I quickly got ready and picked up the buckboard and team, making sure there were plenty of blankets in the back. The weather had quickly turned and it was a beautiful warm spring day. My next stop was the hotel to pick up our picnic lunch. I added several bottles of wine to the basket now that I knew how fond my ladies were of its taste.

I pulled up to the parlor ten minutes early, the ladies must have been excited since they were already outside waiting for me, almost bouncing in anticipation.

I jumped off, bowed down and offered my hand. "Ladies, your chariot awaits." They giggled and took my hand as I helped them into the wagon. I had surmised the ladies did not have a chance to enjoy the outdoors very often and a trip out of town was even more rare.

We talked non stop during the ride, the ladies confided in me they planned on retiring together when they saved up enough money. They intended on traveling to France and Desiree had been teaching them French every day. I was flattered at the trust they put in me to keep their confidence.

Mary Beth leaned up and rested her chin on my shoulder. "Speaking of Desiree, she would make a perfect wife for you."

I was totally floored and taken off guard. "What ever would make you think that?"

"Well, first she makes sure to ask us about you every chance she can. She has never shown any interest in a man before, but she is smitten by you."

Mary Jane jumped in on the other side of me. "You are a perfect man, a true gentleman, someone who would treat her like a lady, put her happiness before your own, and I think she sees that."

I was shocked at the thought and quickly tried to change the subject. "My real dream is to run off to France with a couple beautiful women who will pamper me the rest of my life."

They rolled with laughter and said,"Good luck finding that someday."

We rode for a little over an hour to a secluded canyon that I had found during my many travels. There were large cottonwood trees offering plenty of shade during the heat of the day, a bubbling brook with a beautiful meadow full of wildflowers. By the oohs and ahhs I could tell the ladies approved of my plan.

I found a nice large tree near the brook. I helped them down and started unloading the wagon. I had asked for a dozen blankets to make a large soft carpet on the grass. I laid out the picnic basket and sunk the wine in the cold water to chill.

"Ladies, this is your surprise. We have a basket of food, several bottles of wine, a comfortable bed, and all the time in the world. What would you like to do first?"

Mary Beth leaned into me and started on the buttons on my shirt. "The first thing we would like to do is get you out of those clothes. We fell asleep on you last night, and while we took the edge off this morning, the taste of you just fueled our desires for you."

Meanwhile Mary Jane took my gun belt off and started on my pants. "You have vowed to do whatever you can to make us happy, well now it is time to pony up stallion, make us happy."

They attacked me like hungry animals. I don't know if it was the fresh air, beautiful scenery, or being treated like ladies for once in their lives. The next hour was nothing but raw primal mating. I pushed them both over the edge and they both came back for another round. I was starting to get worried about what they would do to me if I ever ran out of energy.

Finally we laid there, out of breath, hot and sweaty from our efforts to wear each other out. "I need to remember that a little fresh air turns a woman into a wild animal."

Mary Beth leaned over and laid her chin on my chest. "I don't know, this is the first time fucking outdoors for either of us, but we like it so far."

Mary Jane smiled and said, "Of course it may also be that you are a real man with an amazing body that keeps starting fires in our loins that can't seem to be put out for long."

I enjoyed teasing them every chance I could. "Well, if two ladies had not fallen asleep on me last night, those fires wouldn't be burning so hot today. Speaking of hot, since you have never had sex outside, I assume you have never been skinny dipping either."

They both shook their heads no and eyed the lazy water with eager anticipation.

I grabbed a spare blanket and led them down to the brook. It was ice cold from the spring snowmelt and they squealed as the frigid water touched their skin. They stopped when they got knee high. "Come on, you will get used to it, there is a little pool down here and you will love it."

I finally had to take them by the hand and lead them into the pool until it was shoulder high on them. "Is this cooling off those fires yet?"

Mary Jane threw her arms over me, while wrapping a leg around me. "I am freezing cold, but I am even hotter now." She climbed up on me, feeling our heat while surrounded by the frigid water.

I made love to both of them in the water, before the cold finally drove us out. We dried off with the spare blanket and ran back to our bed to get warm. I laid down, pulled them to me and covered us in a blanket where we all drifted off for a nap.

I woke up feeling a warm mouth wrapped around my cock and another nibbling on my ear and neck. Noticing I was finally awake Mary Jane stopped nibbling my ear and kissed me "The fires have flared up again stallion."

I thought they had shown me everything but they had another surprise for me. Mary Beth turned around and put a knee on both sides of my head and lowered her slit to my mouth.

Meanwhile I felt Mary Jane slide my hardness into her. They were kissing and fondling each other while they both rode me in a slow steady rhythm. Soon the pace quickened and their kissing stopped, replaced by moans and cries of pleasure.

I had my hands on Mary Beth's ass pulling her harder onto my mouth while thrusting my hips up to get as deep as I couldn into Mary Jane.

The Mary's hips became a blur, our screams and moans growing louder and louder until we all came together screaming at the top of our lungs in passion. Once we came down from our sexual high we had a good laugh at how silly it seemed screaming so loud knowing there wasnt another person for miles around.

I swear if I didn't live another day I would die a happy man!

The rest of the afternoon flew by as we ate, napped, loved, and drank. The sun was starting to set so I asked the ladies ``Do you want to sleep out here under the stars, or head back to town. There are still a couple bottles of wine left and plenty of food."

Mary Jane was a true city girl and looked terrified, "Would it be safe, aren't there wolves and lions?"

I chuckled, "ladies, I have slept most of my life under the stars and I am still here. I can make us a little fire if that would make you feel safer. Plus, there is no moon tonight so the stars will be absolutely incredible."

Mary Jane didn't look totally convinced but put forward a brave face. "Well this has been a day of firsts and lifetime memories, why stop now?"

Mary Beth looked a little more eager and jumped up and said, "OK, you are the boss, what can we do to help?"

"Well, I will gather some bigger firewood if you want to find some smaller dry stuff. Let's gather everything and have it ready and climb that little hill and watch the sunset."

We dressed in our underclothes and sat under the blanket and watched the Western sky turn a beautiful pink while the sun slowly sunk below the horizon. The ladies snuggled into me, none of us said anything, we just enjoyed the moment.

Finally Mary Beth broke the silence "Isaac, you need to think about courting Desiree. You are too good of a man to be out here alone. I know she would make you as happy as you would make her."

Mary Jane again agreed. "Very few men in this world would even think about doing something so romantic, it just shows how thoughtful a man you really are."

"To me the idea is a dream come true, but the thought of it scares me to death. I have been alone for the past eight years. I have no home, no family. All I have known is violence and death. I wanted to have this week so I would know what it was like to hold a passionate woman in my arms knowing I could die any day. What kind of life would a cowboy like me offer a woman like her?"

Mary Jane laid her head on my shoulder. "You have shown us the last couple days who you really are. You are warm, caring, loving and protective, everything a woman wants in a man, well that and the fire that you keep lighting in us, speaking of which."

We went back to our campsite and crawled into our bed. These women were teaching me so many things. Gone were the animalistic lovers from this afternoon, now they were the most tender delicate lovers I could imagine. We made incredibly slow passionate love, stared at the stars, made love again and fell asleep.

Chapter 7

The next morning I drove us slowly back to Cody, none of us were in a hurry to get back. I tied the backboard in front of the parlor and escorted the ladies into the parlor telling them I would see them at dinner time.

Lady Dela-qua stormed out of the sitting room, furious at me. "Where have you been with my ladies?" I was surprised that she would be mad at keeping them overnight, but then I realized she was worried and she obviously cared about her ladies. She had probably been up all night imagining all kinds of horrible thoughts.

"I am terribly sorry, we didn't plan on staying overnight, but there was a wonderful fancy hotel that served amazing food so I thought I would treat them. It was inconsiderate of me not to realize that you would be worried for them. Please forgive me."

"All of these girls are very important to me, I consider them part of my family. And when two of them don't come back at night, you can imagine the nightmares that ran through my head." Her voice wavered and she had a tear in her eye and I felt about two inches tall. How could I have been so thoughtless and selfish?

Without thinking I closed the distance between us and took her into my arms holding her tight like a contrite child who had been scolded by his mother. I buried my face in her shoulder, "I am so sorry, I would never intentionally worry or hurt you. I just wanted to give the Mary's the best night of their life. Please don't be mad at them and forgive me please." After giving my ladies so much pleasure, it killed me to bring so much pain to Lady Dela-Qua.

She stiffened in surprise at how much I cared about her feelings and how truly sorry I was. "You are forgiven this time, but please keep me informed if you plan anything like this again."

I kissed her cheek "Yes mother Dela-qua." This made her blush while the Mary's had a good laugh at her discomfort.

"Out you, don't you have some errands to run, and girls you need to get cleaned up" She tried to act stern and mad, but she couldn't get the smile off her face. Finally she grabbed the broom pretending that she was going to swat me with it.

I ran out the door and didn't stop laughing until I was up on the buckboard. I returned the buckboard and paid the livery man extra for keeping it overnight. I stopped at the hotel and grabbed lunch while listening to the local gossip. I was just killing time until I knew Desiree would be at the parlor behind the bar.

I was walking back to the parlor when I noticed a man leaning against a hitching post watching me. "You are the kid from the canyon aren't you? I hear you are pretty fast."

The hair on the back of my neck stood up realizing he was looking for trouble. "I am not sure who started those rumors, I am just a cowpoke who had a shotgun."

He looked at me and grinned, I noticed right away his teeth were stained brown from constant tobacco use, his hair was greasy and his scraggly beard hadn't been touched in weeks. He was thin and scraggly but looked tough as a whip. "I am Colby, I am sure you have heard of me. I bet I am faster than you."

Great, another gunfighter making a name for himself. Normally I would send him to boot hill but I had more important things on my mind. What I really wanted was to get back to the parlor to see Desiree so I let him live. I never realized that it would turn out to be one of the worst decisions of my life.

"I am sure you are, I am just a slow cowpoke." I walked away knowing he wouldnt gain any notoriety for shooting me in the back.