Cody Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a scream of pain and bit into my shoulder while I remained motionless. "Are you ok my love?"

She looked up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. "This is the best moment of my entire life. I love you so much too"

I slowly started rocking back and forth barely moving. We never took our eyes off each other, two people totally in love with each other. Soon her juices started flowing and my strokes started to become longer and longer.

I lowered my mouth to hers and we cemented our love. Our lips never left each other while I slid in and out of her. Soon I could feel her starting to breathe faster, her feet linked behind my legs pulling me deeper and faster. "My Love." is all I could gasp out as we started joining faster and faster. "Please my love, cum for me soon."

That was all the urging she needed as she dug her fingernails deep into my back while pulling me deeper with her feet wrapped around my legs. Her lust pushed me over the edge and we came together in a tremendous finale.

We were going to have to talk about her self control during sex. The biting and scratching during sex was something I wasn't used to, but I guess if it made her happy, I could live with a little pain.

I rolled over pulling her on top of me and into my arms. Mary Jane appeared and kissed us both on the cheek. "Don't even think about going again for a few days, she will have a hard time walking tomorrow the way it is."

"I am going to our room for the rest of the night. Desiree, Mary Beth will come for you early in the morning to switch rooms."

I pulled Desi into my arms holding her tight. "I love you Desi. I can't wait until I can hold you in my arms every night. I promise you I will spend every day for the rest of my life making you happy."

"I love you Isaac, I loved you the moment you walked in the door looking like a lost child. I will be the best wife ever. I can't wait to wake up in your loving arms every morning."

With that we fell asleep in each other's arms. Just before sunrise Mary Beth came in and told Desi it was time to return to her own room. Watching her leave was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life.

Chapter 9

I was up for the day, I still wasn't used to sleeping this much every night. Knowing the parlor would be quiet,sleeping the morning away, I decided to have breakfast at the hotel and then talk to the bank to see what my options were.

I discussed my plans to buy a ranch and build a herd with the banker. He asked several questions about my ranching and cattle experience. He was very skeptical knowing I was only twenty years old, but I answered every question with knowledge reflecting my experience. He asked about the canyon and I had to relate the experience in detail.

Finally he agreed to back me and my ranch if I stayed local and married Desi, evidently the Dela-Qua's have some respect and pull in town.

The meeting with the bank took longer than I expected so I was running late returning to the parlor. When I walked in I could see Lady Dela-qua in the sitting room, but that didn't deter Desi.

She let out a squeal of delight, rushed around the bar and threw herself into my arms pressing her lips to mine. I caught her in my arms and swung her around in a circle, just like yesterday her feet never touched the ground. "I missed you." she said.

"And I love you.'' I replied.

I relaxed my grasp slightly and she slid down my body without breaking our kiss. Her eyes never left mine.

"Desiree, MR COLTON" Lady Dela-qua barked.

Desi looked over at her mother in amusement. "Shush mother, this is the man I am going to marry, I can kiss him all I want" I wasn't nearly as rebellious as Desi so I sat her down and approached her mother.

"Mother Dela-qua, I love her and intend on making her my wife, but only with the approval of her mother and father."

"You are still a young man, how are you going to take care of my daughter, and eventually even children"

"Mother, I spent the morning with the bank and he has agreed to back me in buying a ranch" I love Desi and will do everything I can to take care of her"

"How can you love a woman you have known less than a week?"

"The moment I walked into the parlor, Desi and I were drawn to each other. Even though I have spent most of my time with the Mary's, Desi was always in my heart. Ask the Mary's what they think. They saw our connection and pushed us to follow our hearts."

"I can't argue the attraction you two seem to have to each other, but attraction does not make a compatible life."

"Only time will tell, but I swear on my soul I will make her happy for the rest of our lives. All we can ask is for a little trust."

"Mr Colton, I like you for some reason although I am not sure why. You certainly make Desiree happy. You buy your ranch and build her a house, then I will give you my approval. I am not going to have her sleeping under the stars with only a promise and a prayer."

"Yes ma'am."

"Desi, there are a few valleys that I know about within a few hours' ride of Cody. I am going to scout them out and pick the two or three of the best choices. Then I will show them to you and you can make the final decision where we build our home."

"You are going to let me make the final decision?"

"Well yes, a woman should have a voice in deciding where she wants her house built that she will live in for the rest of her life."

"Oh Isaac, come have a whiskey and tell me about them while I finish up tonight's preparations."

We chatted the afternoon away. Desi was so excited. She must have been dreaming about this for a long time. She talked about how she wanted a wrap-around porch with a bench that rocked. She wanted the front door facing the West to watch the setting sun every night. She even shared some of the kids' names she had already picked out.

Lady Dela-qua must have been feeling our love as she came out and informed us the doors would open in ten minutes and then she retired to the sitting room. God bless her for letting us say our goodbyes in private. Desi came around and melted into my arms. I thought to myself I am going to build that house damn fast.

"I love you dear, I am going to ride out today so I am ready to start scouting at first light in the morning." With that I dipped my face down and gave her the most tender, heartfelt kiss I could. I wanted her to feel how much I loved her with that kiss.

"How long will you be gone?"

"At least three days, but maybe four or five, I want to make sure your future home is perfect."

"I don't know how I am going to sleep without you now, I will be dreaming of the day we are married so we can hold each other every night, of course that is after we wear each other out."

WIth that the doors opened, I gave Desi one final kiss and walked down to the livery and out of town.

*****************************************

The next few days I rode hard visiting several valleys looking for the perfect home for my Desi.

There was a valley that was a little out of the way I had rode past a couple years ago that always seemed to intrigue me. I rode into the valley a few hours before sunset and I knew it was the one. Since it was off the trail quite a bit, it seemed untouched by man.

The sun was starting to sink and the evening sun lit up a grove of aspen trees. I closed my eyes and pictured a house nestled in the trees with the evening sun lighting up the dining room. There was lush grass everywhere that would handle hundreds of cattle. There was a small stream running through the middle of the valley that would make sure there would be year round water. I took the time to look for places to dam up low areas to keep even more water in the valley.

I made camp and ventured down to the stream to see if I could find anything good for dinner. The stream was full of trout that were hungry and easy to land. I ate my fill and drank a pot of coffee going over plans for the house, barns, and stables. I could not wait to get back to Cody and see Desi.

I decided to show her the worst location first, and then bring her here. I promised she could make the final decision, and I knew once she saw the valley she would fall in love with it like I had.

The next morning I drove a few posts in the wet soil and carved a small sign to hang on them. I named it Desi's Valley and left it early the next morning. Cody was a three hour ride by horse, a little farther than I wanted but it would be worth it.

The ride back I thought about how to sweet talk Mother Dela-qua into allowing us to be married before the house was completed. I envisioned us building the house together over the summer, and buying a herd the following spring. I don't think either one of us would be able to wait that long, and the joy of building the house together would make it that much more special.

I arrived in Cody late morning, I didn't even bother to stable my horse, I had to see Desi. I tied my horses to the hitching rail and ran to the parlor. I didn't care what people thought, I had to see the woman I loved.

When I entered the parlor, it was much darker than usual, most of the candles remained unlit. I expected to see Desi behind the bar but she wasn't there. Lady Dela-qua must have been waiting for me in the sitting room, I didn't even have time to call for Desi when she entered the room.

Instantly I sensed something was wrong. The normally graceful lady was a disheveled mess, her eyes were red and it didn't look like had slept in days. Two words stopped my heart again. "She's gone"

"Gone, where did she go? She left me?"

"No Isaac, she is dead."

I fell to my knees in disbelief, no not again. The scream that left my lungs had to terrorize everyone in town that heard it.

The tears were streaming down my face, I looked up at her mother, "How?"

"The doors had just opened for the day when that new gunfighter Colby called out a couple men on their way to the parlor. I don't know what was said, but within seconds bullets were flying, one went through the wall and struck Desiree. Blood was everywhere, we couldn't get it to stop. She kept looking at me saying your name over and over. I am so sorry."

"Where is she now?"

"We couldn't wait any longer, we buried her yesterday. Isaac she loved you and would want you to have a happy life. Don't throw it away please."

Even in death, Desi knew exactly what I would do, what I had to do. And she didn't want me to do it.

"It's my fault mother, I am so sorry."

"Shush young man, there is no way this is your fault."

"Yes it is, he tried getting me into a gunfight last week, but I was in such a hurry to get back to Desi I ignored her. If I would have killed him when I had the chance, she would still be alive."

"You can't think like that Isaac, you yourself could have also been killed. It was just a random bullet that chose her, no way you could have known."

I rose to my feet and softly kissed her on the cheek. "I am sorry mother. Goodbye, please forgive me."

I didn't wait for her to respond, I turned and walked out the door with one thing in my mind. Avenge my Desi.

This early in the day, Colby would probably be at the hotel having lunch, it was too early for the saloon. As soon as I walked through the door, our eyes met. He knew I would be coming for him when I found out about Desi. He smiled like a kid at a candy store when he saw the look in my eyes. I am sure he was thinking he would be adding another notch on his belt today.

"Don't get up," I said, putting my hand out in a stop motion. "Enjoy your lunch. I will be at the livery when you are done eating."

I turned and strode out and walked to the livery. I wanted to make sure no one else would die from a stray bullet.

Colby didn't wait long, soon he entered the street walking towards me, wearing the biggest smile on his face. He wouldn't be wearing it for long.

"I heard about your whore, too bad I didnt spend two bucks to fuck her first, how was she?"

He wanted to get under my skin, but he didn't realize my heart of stone had returned. Fire was flowing through my veins consuming me. What he did not know was I really didn't give a shit if I lived or died, and long as I took him with me.

"Are you ready?"

I didn't answer him, I hadn't said a word. I could tell this bothered him, he was used to jawing back and forth. Instead I just kept looking him in the eye.

"I guess your whore took your tongue with her."

I know he was trying to make me lose it, but he should have known I was already dead inside. What he said or did now mattered for nothing.

Finally the pressure got to him first. He dropped his hand to his pistol in a flash, but as his gun cleared leather, mine was already roaring. Before he knew what happened, his pistol fell to the ground along with the thumb I had shot off.

I will give the guy credit, he had sand. Instead of panicking he reached for his other pistol with his good hand, but it too met the same fate.

He stood before me unarmed, his pistols laying on the ground along with two thumbs,disbelief written on his face. I put a bullet in his knee cap, putting him on the ground. He rolled onto his stomach screaming in pain. I stepped forward, stomping on an outstretched arm. I slowly, methodically shot off four more fingers at the knuckle one after the other, hearing him scream for mercy after each one.

I stepped off his arm and he pulled his bloody stump to his chest. He tried to crawl away again, when his good hand stretched forward to pull him forward I stomped on it and shot off every finger on that hand as well.

By now a few people had gathered around to watch the show. I looked at a kid standing behind a post "Get the doctor."

Within minutes, the boy returned with the town doctor. I pulled a double eagle out of my pocket and gave it to him. "Make sure he lives, and if anyone kills him, know they will answer to me."

""Why didn't you kill him?"

"He has no fingers, and won't be able to walk normally again. The rest of his miserable life he won't even be able to wipe his own ass or feed himself. Every day for the rest of his life will be a nightmare, and every day I want him to think about the choice he made. He thought he was a fast gun fighter, in reality he was just another mediocre bully."

The Dela-Qua's never opened their doors again, the pain was too much for them to continue. They sold out and returned to New Orleans. I visited the Mary's one evening, I couldn't even bring myself to kiss their cheeks. The tears never stopped rolling down their faces as we sat and talked. I gave them each $500 and told them to honor Desi's memory and follow their dreams. A few days later they boarded a stagecoach East to catch a steamer to Europe.

For me, it was time to hit the trail, and put some more evil into the ground. I didn't care anymore. If I died I died, as long as I put more in the ground every chance I could. I almost welcomed death, it would be the only thing that would stop the pain. I know one thing for sure, I would never again let someone into my heart.

********

That is the end of part one, I hope you enjoyed it.

Part two should be along within a couple of weeks.

If you don't like it and give me a one star, let me know why.

Thanks