Cody Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the parlor Desiree was in her usual position. She looked up anxiously as soon as she heard the door open. My god she looked even more beautiful, it was obvious she had spent some extra time on her hair and make up today. The Mary's words came back to my ears and I looked at her in a new light. Could there be some interest on her part?

"Hey Stallion, I heard you became a legend today."

I looked at her confused, "I don't know what you mean Desi?"

"You are the first person ever to tame my mother. The entire parlor already knows about it. I heard my father roaring with laughter, so I can bet it is all over town by now. Come have a drink."

"That wasn't my intention, I felt so bad for making her worry, the look on her face was breaking my heart so I thought a hug would make it better."

"Well, you definitely have won her over now. Maybe now she won't be as concerned about you sitting here courting me."

My mouth hung open in surprise. She thinks I am courting her, is that what I was doing?

"What makes you think I am courting you, maybe I just like the free whiskey?"

She rested her elbows on the bar and put her chin in her hands and leaned forward. "I know you are an honest man Isaac. So tell me the truth, do you come here early just for the free whiskey?"

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and knew she already held my heart in her hands. She was also right knowing I wouldn't be able to lie to her. "No, it's not for the free whiskey. Why would your mother be concerned about me courting you?"

"Well, for years men and boys have flirted with me trying to attract my attention, and she knew I could shut them down with no problem. However, you are the first man I have ever flirted back with, trying to attract your attention, hoping you would notice me." She looked at me when she was done and bit her lower lip nervously. There it was, she put herself out there to me. I had her heart in my hand, but I didn't know what to do with it.

"Desi, you had my attention the first moment I laid eyes on you, but you don't know me. Inside I am a cold man, with a certain death in my future. I have no home, no real job skill, nothing to offer a lady like you."

I saw a tear form in the corner of her eye, damn why do women always have to do that. "The only thing I would ever need from you is your undying love, and we all have certain death in our future. The most important thing is what we do with our lives until that time comes."

I laid my hand on hers "Desi, this will be really hard for me. There is so much you don't know about me. Before I could even think about making a commitment to you, I have to make sure I can change myself, and become the man you deserve. Can you be patient with me?"

"I would wait forever for you as long as there is hope for us" Neither of us said anything for several minutes, we just stared into each other's eyes while I caressed the back of her hand with my thumb.

Finally I broke the silence "I would love to be able to read your mind, and I am really glad you cannot read mine."

She gave me another one of those hungry smiles and leaned in and whispered "I imagine we are both thinking the same thing right about now."

We heard a door close and I quickly drew my hand back, moments later Lady Del-qua entered the room. She tried to ignore me and get back to her stern business mode "Desiree, is everything prepared for the evening?"

"Yes mother Dela-Qua." she sang back and I burst out laughing.

I walked up to her, she folded her arms in front of her to make sure I wouldn't try to hug her again. I took one of her hands and kissed the back of it. "Lady Dela-qua, you may think everyone listens to you out of fear. But they all know that inside you care for them and they love you for it, as do I."

She started tearing up again "Damn you Mr Colton, will you just drink your whiskey and leave me alone."

"Yes mother Dela-Qua, Desi may I have another whiskey please?"

She raised her eyebrows at Desiree, curious to know where my pet name for her came from. Desiree just smiled and made herself look busy, refusing to look at her mother, knowing that if she did that her love for me would be written all over her face.

Since it was almost three, I retired to my room, my mind was a mess. Could I love, or be loved. How would I support her? I still had a large amount of money in the bank, more than enough to buy a ranch. Would she even be interested in living on a ranch? I had myself worked into a complete mess when the Mary's entered. They saw the look of turmoil on my face and rushed to me, each sliding into one of my arms.

Mary Beth laid her face on my neck and whispered, "What is it Isaac, what is wrong?"

"Desiree."

"What happened?"

"She wants me, and it scares me to death."

Mary Beth feigned sympathy. "Wow that is horrible, a beautiful amazing woman is in love with you and you are miserable about it."

Mary Jane took my chin in her hand, "Look at me Isaac, Do you love her, or do you think you could love her?"

"Of course she is a dream come true."

Mary Beth reached up and kissed my cheek, "Then you will take our advice, don't overthink it, just let it happen. Most of all don't assume anything. Women don't want to be taken for granted or treated like a servant, they want a partner to walk beside, not behind. Talk to her, listen to her, ask her opinions, thoughts, and dreams."

Mary Jane kissed my other cheek, "Listen to us. We have seen hundreds, possibly even thousands of men compliment her, proposition her, flirt with her and she rebuffed each and every one of them."

"But do you know what the difference between you and all of them is?" Mary Beth asked."

Mary Jane smiled at me and laid her hand over my heart. "You caught her eye, and you have already captured her heart. No man ever has been able to do that. And you are forgetting you are also the only man to ever get into her mothers heart like you already have."

Mary Beth smiled and asked, "Do you know what we are going to do now?"

I shook my head no

"You are going to take us to dinner, we are starving."

The ladies took my arms and led me down the stairs for dinner. I felt like I was cheating on her by taking the ladies to dinner. Desi looked at us walking to dinner and I gave her a weak smile, she discreetly pursed her lips together as if blowing me a kiss followed by one of her signature smiles.

Our dinner was a little more subdued than normal, almost a dinner with friends instead of lovers.

I watched her father running the restaurant. A strong willed person who never wasted any time or motion. You could tell his staff loved and respected him, which reflected what kind of person he is. I wondered to myself if he could ever approve of someone like me.

The Mary's could see me struggling with my thoughts and came to my rescue. "Mr Dela-qua, when you are free, would you be able to sit with us for a few minutes?"

I froze in fear but they both found and squeezed my hand in support.

A little while later Mr Dela-qua approached our table, a bottle of wine in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other. I stood and shook his hand "Thank you for the fine dining this week sir, it sure beats the beans and beef that I am used to cooking myself on the trail."

Mary Beth stood and pulled me up. "Mr Dela-qua, I would like to introduce you to Isaac Colton."

"Mr Colton, it is indeed an honor, you have made the two women I love the most very happy in the last week."

"I have sir?"

Mr Dela-qua gave me a deep bellied laugh. "Ok first please call me Antoine, that is what my friends and FAMILY call me. Secondly, you have tamed my wife and I have never seen my daughter so happy. I hope you will not be a stranger after your week with the Mary's is over. What are your plans for next week?"

"I am not sure, I have a decent stake now, I just need to figure out what to do with it. The only thing I know is trails, cows, and ranching."

"Well, those are valuable skills. There will always be a need for beef and as more and more people come West, the need for beef will continue to grow."

Antoine knew just what to say and we had a pleasant conversation until his duties called him back to work. He rose and took my hand in his, "Isaac, it was a pleasure to sit with you, I hope we will be able to do it again many times in the future, good night."

I escorted the ladies back to our room, their arms linked in mine. Mary Beth wore an I told you so look on her face, "I bet you feel a whole lot better now don't you Isaac?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Desiree's father basically gave you his blessing. He said anything you do for a living will be fine and he hopes to sit with you often in the future."

They went to their room and came back again in their light robes. I felt uncomfortable all of the sudden, all I could think of was Desi. My Mary's again could read me like a book and knew just what to do.

Mary Jane tried to look embarrassed, but I knew it was for show, "Hey stallion, as much as we have loved all the orgasms this week, you are a lot bigger than we are used to and we are both kinda sore, would you mind if we just snuggled and held each other tonight?" My god I loved them, their tip was going to be huge!

Chapter 8

The next morning I slipped out of bed shortly after dawn and quickly dressed. "Ladies, will you be ok by yourselves for the day? I have some business to do and won't be back until dinner"

I am not even sure they heard me or not, they just murmured something I couldn't understand and snuggled up into each other's arms. Just to be sure I left them a note weighed down with a double eagle telling them to spend the day shopping on me.

I really didn't have any business to conduct, I just thought better when I was sitting on a horse. My life has been hell for the last eight years. All I had known was pain.

Can a person just change his life after a few days with some lovely women? And what the hell does Desi see in me? What if we could be happy together? I had never even thought a family would be possible for me, but now I wonder what it would be like?

After riding half the day I made my way back to town, I couldn't get Desi out of my mind, and I knew she would be behind the bar soon preparing for the night.

All doubt was removed from my mind when I entered the parlor. Not only did she greet me with her killer smile, but she ran around the bar, threw her arms around my neck and gave me a tender welcome home kiss. I spun her around in a circle, her feet never touching the floor. "I will give you one of those every time we meet, come I have a whiskey for you."

We talked for quite awhile until Lady Dela-qua made her usual entrance. Surprisingly she smiled at me "Good afternoon Mr Colton."

I rose to greet her and kissed her on her cheek, "Good afternoon mother Dela-qua, it is nice to see you again."

She playfully slapped my arm, "Stop that, if anyone sees you doing that my reputation will be ruined."

"Yes mother."

I turned serious, and Mary's words of advice came to mind. "Desi, the only real job I know is cattle and ranching, is living on a ranch something you would be happy with?"

"It depends, I guess maybe."

I swear my heart stopped beating. I swallowed hard "Depends on what?"

"It depends on if I would be there as your wife or not."

I felt my heart start beating again and breathed a sigh of relief. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Isaac, I don't care if we lived in a mine, on a ranch, or on top of a brothel as long as I am with you."

"OK my love, I will start looking tomorrow to see what is available close to here. I imagine you will want to stay close to your parents so they can see the babies often?"

"What babies?"

"All the babies we are going to have together of course, that is if you want children."

"Oh but I do, lots and lots of them. Now go get ready to take the Mary's to dinner, I am sure it will be a very special evening." She smiled at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

I returned to my room and found the Mary's dressed for a night on the town, both had the biggest smiles on their faces and I knew right away they were up to something. "Something you want to tell me ladies?"

Mary Jane smiled at me, "Well, you remember the surprise you had for us? Well we have a surprise for you."

I could tell they were excited and wanted to tell me but couldn't resist getting their revenge on me. Mary Beth teased me by lowering her voice to sound like me "Well it wouldn't be much of a surprise if we told you now would it, you will find out tonight. Are you hungry yet?"

Dinner was fun, the Mary's kept whispering and giggling with each other, giving me amused looks. I just rolled with it and let them have their fun, even though my curiosity was killing me. I cant imagine there was anything sexual left to show me, and we had an unsaid understanding that we probably wouldnt have sex again. What were they giggling about and planning?

At almost ten on the dot, the Mary's stood up "Come on, time for your surprise"

They each took an arm and led me back to the parlor. After they escorted me back to my room they each pecked me on the cheek, Mary Jane softly said to me, "We will be back soon, there is a whiskey on your table, relax for a bit."

Relax, how the hell do they expect me to relax? I sat in the chair sipping my whiskey, my mind going a million miles an hour.

Finally the door opened and the Mary's entered. They were both dressed in conservative undergarments, not showing or suggesting anything. Needless to say I was very confused.

They both wore the biggest smiles possible, giggling Mary Beth came up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

Nodding my head yes Mary Beth turned and left the room while Mary Jane turned down the lamps and then turned down the bed.

Soon I heard the door open and Desi stepped in wearing one of the ladies' sexy light robe. Her hair was pulled up, her nipples were hard and threatening to poke right through the thin fabric. The look on her face was a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Well?" she asked, her voice wavering just a little.

I stood up and held my arms open. "I thought you promised me a kiss every time we met."

I will never forget the smile on her face for the rest of my life. We met in the middle of the room, my hands sliding inside her robe and around her waist as our lips met in a soft tender kiss.

I heard Mary Jane whisper "Surprise!"

I looked over at her. "Mary Beth is sleeping in her bed in her pajamas, if mother Dela-qua looks in on her, she will be fooled and won't take a second look."

I turned back to Desi, "Are you sure about this?"

She looked up into my eyes and softly kissed me on the lips "For the first time in my life, I know what and who I want. Isaac, I am going to spend the rest of my life making you the happiest man in the world. Now please, make me the happiest woman in the world tonight."

I pushed the robe over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I stepped back for a moment and took in her beauty. As sexy as the Mary's are, Desi's virgin body blew them away. Her nipples stood up proudly on her chest, her stomach was incredibly flat and taught, and her hips were narrow with a tight sexy butt.

I drew her into my arms and brought my lips to her neck, giving her soft gentle kisses. I cupped her ass in my hands and lowered my lips down to her breasts. I teased her by running my tongue around her areaolas but not touching her nippples. I took a deep breath and breathed slowly on one of her nipples while flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

She moaned in frustration, grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my mouth onto her. "I thought you were going to make me happy tonight."

By then I was slowly suckling her nipple in my mouth. "Are you not happy my love?"

"I would be much happier if I wasn't the only one standing here naked."

"Well my love, I was hoping you would help me out with that."

She stepped into my arms, reaching up to kiss me while her fingers started on the buttons of my shirt. Once it lay on the floor, her fingers started on my pants, soon they too lay on the floor.

She looked up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. "I think you will find my love that I can dish it out as well as I can take it."

With that she dropped to her knees and started teasing me. She slowly trailed her tongue along the bottom of my cock, barely touching it. While doing that she breathed heavily on it, never taking her eyes off mine.

I didn't think it would be possible to be more turned on, but they way her eyes never left time nearly did me in. Finally she took the head of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, finally getting a loan moan out of me.

"Are you not happy with my efforts, my love, you don't sound pleased?" she looked up and asked me.

"I have never been happier, my future wife."

Her eyes got wide for a moment, then opened her mouth and took me deep in my throat, stroking up and down like a wild woman. I knew if she didn't stop I was going to lose it.

"Desi...... stop please........ Desi........ Desi....... I can't........ Desi please I can't hold back much longer".

I tried to pull back out of her mouth but she reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me deeper into her throat. She was sending me a message that she didn't want to hold back so I didn't.

I erupted deep into her throat, it had been a couple days and there was quite a load built up. I am sure the Mary's had been giving her advice and she probably thought she could swallow every drop, but the moment the first shot hit the back of her throat she started coughing and gagging.

We were both horrified, her with embarrassment, me with guilt. We both said sorry at the exact same time and then we both laughed. I took her into my arms and whispered, "Don't worry, we will both get better."

Mary Jane had just been sitting in the chair watching, now she had tears streaming down her cheeks. "I knew it! You are both so beautiful together."

Desi looked up at me "I hope you meant what you said, future husband."

"I have never been more serious in my life, Desi."

I scooped her into my arms and carried her to the bed. I laid her down kissing her, running my hand inside her thigh. Mary Jane was beside me and whispered, "Very very slow and gentle, you are pretty big and she is untouched."

I lifted her knee slightly and lined up to enter her. I was confused thinking something was wrong when I couldn't slide right in, she was hot and wet like the Mary's always were, but I couldn't slide in. Again Mary whispered to me "Slow and easy or you will hurt her."

I was worried I didn't want to hurt my love, I wanted to give her pleasure. I slowed down and kissed her softly. I kept slight pressure on her wetness feeling her raise her hips up to me.

Finally something gave and I felt the head of my cock enter her. There was an incredibly tight pressure around me, and if she hadn't finished me once moments before I would have came right there and then.

Her eyes closed tightly and she held her breath and let out a little whimper. My love was so fragile and scared, she placed so much trust in my hands.

"Hey, look at me." I said as I held perfectly still, the head of my cock barely tucked inside her. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Desi, I love you so much. Do you want to stop for tonight? I will be happy just to hold you in my arms, we have the rest of our lives for this."

In an instant her eyes changed from fear to determination. Before I had a chance to react she grabbed my ass in both hands and pulled down while raising her hips up. I felt myself rip through her tightness and bottom out inside her.