Coed's BBC Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to breed this pussy," he warned.

"Sounds great! Breed me, fill my pussy up," I agreed, wanting to feel his dick pulse, wanting to feel him unload inside me.

"Oh yeah, get ready slut," he said.

"Pound me with your big hard dick and fill me right up, fill my white pussy with your big load," I begged, desperately wanting that load.

"Ohhhhh," he grunted, before depositing his load inside me.

"Yes, fill me uuuuuuuuup!" I screamed, loving the feeling of the warmth of his load going deep inside me.

"Yeah," he grunted, as he pumped his entire load into me.

When he was done, he pulled out, moved to my mouth, and slid it back inside.

Hungrily, I tasted myself on his dick, and sucked any last remnants of cum off of his beautiful black dick.

After a couple minutes, he pulled out and said, "Sooooooooo..."

"Yes, Master?" I asked.

.....

.....

......

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ENDING

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 1: SISSY

"Do you know you're not the only one who loves black dick?" he asked, as I felt his big load beginning to leak out of me.

"I imagine that's true," I said, licking his big shaft, not really wanting this to be over.

"I'm referring to someone you know," he clarified.

"Oh?" I asked, wondering where this new twist was going.

He got off the bed, grabbed a remote control and said, as he turned on the huge television that hung on the wall, "This is what your boyfriend has been doing while you were getting blacked."

I stared at the television and then gasped when the screen came on, and I saw my boyfriend of two years on all fours getting spit-toasted by two dicks. "What the fuck?" I said, with both shock and anger.

"He's a massive black dick slut," Mr. Big informed me.

"I can't fucking believe this," I said... as I watched my boyfriend taking two dicks at once.

"I've got another surprise for you," he added.

"Even more black dick?" I asked, seething while I watched my boyfriend taking those black dicks in both ends. Not in anger, but out of jealousy, since I wanted to be doing exactly what he was doing.

"Okay then, I have two more surprises for you," he laughed.

"What else could there be?" I asked, this postlude to our sex being an utter whirlwind of surprises.

"Your boyfriend doesn't owe me any money," he said.

"Excuse me?"

"He never did."

Just then Ben, who was bent over on all fours, screamed from the television, "Yes! Fill my pussy with that big load."

"His pussy?" I asked incredulously.

"Sissies don't have assholes, they have pussies," Mr. Big explained.

"My boyfriend is a sissy?" I asked, although it wasn't really a question, but my processing what I was witnessing.

"Yeah, he can't ever get enough black dick," he said.

"And you're saying we're not spying on him, but he actually wants me to see this?" I asked.

"Yeah, all of this was his plan," he said. "I'm not some monster named Mr. Big who breaks deadbeats' legs, I'm just his Master. And my pet requested that I get you to experience some BBC, and then to let you see who he truly was. Plus, my name is actually Jerome Hayes, but I still expect you to call me Master. Unless of course, you'd rather go back home and forget tonight ever happened."

"No Master, that's the last thing I want!" I gasped urgently. "But except for that, I don't even know what to say," I said, as the black guy in his ass pulled out, and the brother who'd been face fucking him went around and slid into his ass.

"Oh yes, breed my slutty cunt," Ben moaned, sounding so amazingly feminine and lustful.

"Jesus," I said, this being a whole new level of WTF.

"Yeah, he's one dedicated dick hound," Jerome said.

"He's taking it all with such ease," I said, shocked by how apparently painlessly he could take what looked like a good nine inches in his ass, or in his pussy, or whatever.

"Yeah, he takes a few dicks in his pussy every poker night," he explained.

"Jesus," I repeated.

"He never plays," he explained, "he just sucks black dick and gets fucked."

"Jesus," I said for the third time.

"So do you want to go downstairs and confront him, or have me call my buddy, who's in the office downstairs to come up here and help me spit roast you?" he asked.

"Call your buddy," I said. "But please leave the television on; this is better than porn!" I added, as I watched Ben getting his pussy pounded... because oddly, as my jealousy faded... I found myself perversely turned on by it.

"Jake, get up here," he said into an intercom. Then he asked me, "Kind of hot, isn't it?"

"I don't know why I think it is, but yeah," I said. I told him before we came here that if he ever cheated on me I'd never forgive him, but for some reason, that doesn't feel like he's cheating."

"That's not uncommon, and I have many couples serving as my fuck toys," he said.

"You do?"

"Oh, yeah. Many white men want to suck and fuck BBC, and they also like having their wives or girlfriends get fucked by BBC," he said. "Especially if they get to watch."

"Really?" I asked, as another black man, likely in his thirties, fully naked and erect, came into the bedroom.

"Yeah, it's almost literally a revolution," he shrugged, as he slid his dick back into my mouth.

A couple minutes later, I was on my knees, swapping back and forth between the two dicks.

A couple minutes after that, I was getting spit-roasted... anally.

Thirty minutes after that, I had a second load of cum leaking out of my ass, and another load dripping down my face.

Five minutes after that, I was strolling out of the house, cum still on my face, still leaking out of my ass, as I walked hand in hand, with Ben.

I said, "So, sissy, Master tells me there's a glory hole on campus, just for black men to use white boys and girls."

"Oh," he said.

"Let's go see how many black dicks you can take," I said, slapping his ass and turned on by the idea of watching him be fucked, dominated and used by black dick.

THE E ND OF SISSY ENDING

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 2: CUCKED

"Ben, get up here," Master pressed a button and said into an intercom.

Ben came into the bedroom a minute later.

I looked at him, my legs spread, a little cum leaking out of me, and said, "I've paid your debt in full."

Ben didn't say anything... he just looked at us in utter humiliation.

"Get over here and clean up my mess," Master ordered brusquely.

"Pardon?" Ben asked.

"Come and eat your girlfriend's cream pie," he said, "unless you want her carrying my child."

The idea so wicked, it actually turned me on, I ordered, "Get over here, Ben. Come and eat the white pussy my black Master here just finished destroying."

Ben silently came over to me, crawled between my legs, and began lapping up the cream pie.

"Oh yeah, suck that big load out of my pussy," I ordered, and I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him deeper into the mixture of male and female cum.

"That pussy is reserved for only black dick now," Master said. "Isn't that right, sexy?"

"Yes Ben, you may still eat my pussy, but I'm blackened now, so it's off limits to any pitiful white dicks," I said. When he didn't answer, since he was licking my pussy, I yanked his head up by his hair and growled, "Do you understand?"

"Yes," he answered sheepishly.

"Good; now lie down on your back," I ordered.

He obeyed.

I straddled his face as if we were going to 69... except that I had no intention of reciprocating... and ordered, "Now eat my pussy, while Master fucks me again."

"You really are an insatiable little slut," Master chuckled, as he went behind me and slid his dick back into me.

"Well, as they say, 'Once you go black...'" I smiled, as Ben began to lick my pussy, and I bounced back to take that huge dick as deep into me as possible.

THE END OF CUCKED ENDING

.....

.....

....

ENDING 3: PEGGED

"Come with me," Master said, as he climbed off the bed.

"Yes, Master," I replied, willing to do almost anything for this man and his dick.

He took my hand, and utterly naked except for my torn pantyhose, I followed him out of the room and downstairs to the living room, where... OMG!... Ben was naked, on all fours, and was getting ass fucked by a black grandma, easily in her sixties.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

"Belle!" he moaned, looking at me with guilt in his eyes... while I was still holding Mr. Big's hand.

"What are you doing?" I squealed, trying to process the sight of him with a strap-on in his ass.

"Bounce back on my dick, faggot," the grandma ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Ben responded, and after a guilty glance at me, he turned his head away and began bouncing back on the dick attached to the large, naked, black grandma... her breasts hanging down a foot. It was without a doubt the strangest, yet somehow hottest thing I'd ever witnessed... except for the amazing fucking I myself had just experienced.

"My Mom likes pegging white boys," Mr. Big explained.

"That's your Mom?" I asked, even though it was obvious.

"Yeah," he said.

"Take it all, faggot," the grandma demanded, "show your slutty girlfriend what kind of bottom bitch you are."

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole," Ben moaned, as he took the dick.

"Tell her what you are," the grandma ordered.

"Belle, I'm a bottom bitch faggot for black women," Ben declared.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"He lost a different bet a few weeks ago, and he paid it off with his ass at my mother's bridge party," Mr. Big explained.

"Seriously?" I said.

"Yeah, he ate four black grandma pussies, and took four strap-ons in his virgin ass," the grandma said, as she bucked forward to meet Ben's backward bounces.

"Jesus!" I said.

"Don't use the Lord's name in vain," the elderly woman rebuked me sternly.

"Sorry, ma'am," I apologized.

"Want to fuck him?" she asked.

"What?"

"You can peg him, if you like."

"Peg him?"

"Yeah, it's called pegging when a woman wears a strap-on and fucks his asshole, making him her bitch," he explained.

I don't know why, but once the idea was planted in my head, I loved it instantly. If he wanted to get fucked, then I'd fuck him. I'd turn him into my little bitch. "Yeah," I said. "I'm in."

"Yeah?" Ben asked, even as he continued bouncing on the dick.

"Yeah, I want to fuck his asshole," I said, going over to the two of them.

The grandma pulled out and said in a kind voice, as she removed the strap-on harness, "You're quite the pretty thing. And if you were offended by my calling you a slut, don't be. You'll need to get used to that around here, and please keep in mind that I'm more of a slut than you'll be, probably for at least a couple of decades."

"Thank you, ma'am," I said, as the woman had shifted from demanding Domme to kindly grandma in a heartbeat.

As she slipped it off of her body, she said, "Let me help you with this."

"Thank you," I said, and she assisted in fastening the harness on me. Which was very helpful, since I'd never even seen a contraption like it before. Although the dick was a lot smaller than the real one I'd been playing with. This one was only about seven inches long, and much narrower than Master's.

Then switching back to her Naughty Nana persona, "Now go fuck that faggot's asshole," she barked, slapping my ass.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, going over to him. "Ready to become my bitch, Ben?"

"Yes," he said sheepishly.

"Beg for it," I ordered briskly, as I went behind him.

"Please fuck my ass, Mistress," he whined, as my dick poked against his already slightly gaping hole.

I enjoyed being called Mistress. As I slid my dick in his ass, I told him, "This dick is nothing compared to the dick I just took in my pussy, Ben."

"Ooooooh," he groaned, as I began to fuck him.

"Let's make this into a sandwich," Mr. Big said a couple of minutes later, and he went behind me and slid his big dick in my pussy again while I kept fucking Ben.

Twenty minutes later, I had another load inside my pussy, Ben had come all over the floor, and he was now eating my new cream pie.

One day, and everything had changed... very much for the better.

THE END OF PEGGED ENDING

.....

.....

.....

ENDING 4: GANGBANG

"So, do you really want some more black dick?" he asked.

"Yes Master," I said without hesitation, glancing down at his dick.

"I can get a few guys here in a few minutes," he said.

Again without hesitation I responded, "Yes, please call them in."

He made a call, and then slid his dick in my mouth, and I slowly worshipped it for a good ten minutes before three men, much younger, all in their twenties, came in, and without anyone saying a word, they got undressed and formed a circle around me, while Mr. Big stepped to the side of the room.

I got down on my knees and went from dick to dick... sucking each great, big black dick. Eventually I was sucking one and stroking the other two... then eventually I was getting face fucked... then another eventually, I was picked up, placed on the bed and spit-roasted... the three men rotating between my two holes... fucking me hard... pounding me to multiple orgasms... and as if I wasn't one already by now, turning me into a completely white slut for black dick.

In the end, I'd taken three more loads in my pussy.

And... one on my face, since Mr. Big had just watched the action, before painting my face with a big load.

Once done, I accompanied Mr. Big downstairs, still naked, with cum dripping off my face and leaking out of my well fucked pussy, to see Ben still sitting in the same spot where we'd left him.

"As you can see, the debt is paid in full," Mr. Big told him.

"Although," I added, as I stroked Mr. Big's finally flaccid dick, "going forward, you're welcome to use me as collateral in your poker games anytime you wish."

THE END OF GANGBANG ENDING

.....

.....

.....

Which ending did you like the most?

1-Sissy

2-Cuckold

3-Pegged

4-Gangbang

Share below....