All Comments on 'Coerced (The Pledge)'

by SluttyMatthew

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's such a good friend that she drugged Matt and arranged to have him raped. Now she's continously fucking with his mind.

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 1 year ago

Nice job on your first story...keep up the good work....Yay

wandereyewandereyeover 1 year ago
Hot

Such a wonderful story. I hope you come to the realization that it's ok to suck a cock.

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 1 year ago

Great first story...keep up the good work....kisses

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

After only reading the first two pages, Matt should have slapped that bitch as he left. He was drunk and she probably put something in the water she gave him. When she tried to calm him down, by replaying the video, at no time did he comply to the real thing. He said “your” cock and her penis.

Then only reason to come back would be to file unlawful restraint, sexual assault, and rape charges. When she was hugging him and Ben came out, he should have elbowed her in the head to release him and beat the shit out of Ben including many kicks to the balls. Grab her phone and sent the video file to himself. Then call the police.

Even if he was ignorant of the difference between a real cock and fake, he clearly showed non-consent by struggling when knew it was real. She then sat on his chest to keep him still and Ben grabbed his head to hold it. RAPE! Though if Matt was able to turn his head away from the cum shot, he surely could have struggled enough to stop or show non- compliance to the act, even yelling through the mouth appliance would show that and maybe someone would have heard.

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

So apparently, he likes it. And unfortunately, it looks like she will trick (rape) him again.

But, beautiful job of the description of the bj.

The first part was still rape.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

This is am amazing story and I want to thank you for writing it and posting it here. I love every aspect of it, especially the part about waking up in such a scene, having his mouth bound open and then throated for so long. I wish that I was Matty and that Latisha was my best friend and neighbor. I would love to be manipulated by her.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

bdave2bdave2over 1 year ago

'Hot story, but I didn't enjoy the mouth-clamp. I liked the dynamic otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great and yes HOT story about your introduction to sucking cock. Lots of detail and suspense, not to mention Latisha's persistence to get you to except you enjoyed it and did it well. At first I looked at the dark room scene and a total and unforgivable breech of trust and that mouth jack thing was the very worst stunt she added. But then an hr later you voluntarily repeated giving head to the same guy. You were obviously hooked on the act. Interesting to read IF she sets you with shemales (aka Chicks with DIcks) like she suggested towards the end of this story. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story describes in vivid detail the wide range of emotions that a cocksucker may experience when first beginning, before they (hopefully) come to self-acceptance without judgement of what they truly enjoy. Well done!

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I could understand your reluctance to sucking her dildos I had a female friend that wanted us to get together and have sex in reverse mode and she used a dildo on me, although ours was consensual I didn’t really like the taste and feel of the dildo. I personally love sucking a cock and transgender cock as well. I hope that you do come to terms with yourself that you did enjoy the second time you sucked Ben’s cock. It doesn’t make you any less of a man because you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, but, I would not have needed much forcing...👅🥒😋

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I get that it’s just a story, a good one, but it could have been so much better. I had to stop reading and fast forward to see the ending due to inconsistencies and situations. So…she let her friend get drunk and stoned, tied him up, gagged him with a ring gag and let a man rape him…all to prove a point. WTF! Worst case she should be in prison, best case the friendship would be over if for nothing else…trust issues. Then Matt goes from straight and very angry in the bathroom to loving Ben’s cock. WTF! If written differently it would have Ben hot, but as it is, I had to stop reading. Thanks for the effort tho, I know long stories like this take time, and I do appreciate that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyMatthew@SluttyMatthew
Have you ever been asked the question, "So tell me... what did you do all summer long?" Well, for me, after being trained by Nichole to appreciate anal penetration (with several butt plugs as well as how to ride a dildo) and receiving additional anal training from Latisha and...