Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine closed her eyes, remaining silent. As Abby applied shaving crème to her crotch and began shaving her mons bare, I saw Christine close her eyes in embarrassment. She was obviously still avoiding eye contact with me.

After every few strokes of shaving, Abby rinsed the razor of lather in the first bowl. Once she had completed shaving the entire crotch, she reapplied the shaving crème a second time. This time she was aiming for perfect smoothness and ran her fingers over Christine's crotch to sample the terrain. She rinsed the lather from this second shaving in the second bowl. When she was done, Abby took the hand towel and gently dried Christine's pussy off, being very careful not to diminish the juicy wetness inside her pussy.

"Excellent, my dear. You definitely know how to please me. Okay, Nolan, I want you to stand on the other side of the table opposite Abby, facing your wife's head. Christine, I need you to lift your legs pulling your knees up close to your head. When she does, Nolan, you grab her ankles and pull her legs way up, and spread them very wide. Get her ass up and off the cushion."

Chapter-9

Christine and I did as instructed.

"Now, Abby, finish the job you started. Shave every single hair from her ass and around her asshole. Leave Christine with nothing but a clean shiny ass for me, okay, sweetheart?"

"Of course," Abby replied. She deftly made quick work of Christine's ass, being careful not to nick her asshole. I instinctively knew that Christine had to be humiliated beyond anything she ever could have possibly imagined. Her rosebud was spread wide before three sets of prying eyes looking over her smooth pussy and sparsely-haired ass. Her entire butt was clean-shaven in less than three minutes. As before, Abby used the hand towel to dry off Christine's ass and asshole. Christine's utter humiliation was now complete.

"Alright, Nolan, you can let her down easy now."

I gently lowered my wife's butt down to the cushion and then softly released her legs to where she could lower them to the ground herself. I could tell that Christine was nervously uncomfortable with her new condition. I wasn't a fan of her new clean-shaven state either. But then again, she wouldn't be with me; she was going to belong to another man for the next month.

"You have done a fine job of shaving my new wife for me my dear," Justin praised. "She's just about ready for me to take her. But I think she could use a little more arousal before I slide my cock into her love canal, don't you, Nolan? I mean, you wouldn't want her to be uncomfortably dry, would you?" He asked me.

"Of course not," I rejoined.

"Well then, why don't you help the girl out a bit? Get between her spread legs, and give her some of your special oral attention. I don't want you to make her cum, now. Just get her juiced up and ready for me, alright?"

Although I again despised being told what to do, especially in matters of intimacy, Justin was in charge and he was making it painfully obvious. I had to comply if I wanted to be with Christine for the next three weekends, so I had no choice but to get on my knees and begin licking and sucking on my wife's pussy in front of an appreciative audience. However, this was not our usual place for oral. As a matter of fact, I'd never given her oral sex on this table before. Not that I would have refused; she just never would have allowed it, so this was a first for us. Another first was the completely different, almost rubbery texture of her pussy in my mouth. Without so much as a single hair to serve as cushioning, the feeling of eating her out was a completely different experience for me. Since Christine had already cum once orally by Justin, and it was a draining orgasm for her, it would take her much longer to get near and cum a second time, even with me as the servicer of her slippery cunt.

I gave her my usual best but she wasn't responding quite the same as she usually did with me when we were alone in our bed. Having an audience can sometimes serve as a dampener, which, consequently, was my goal; to dampen her and restart her juices flowing as Justin requested. Here I am, on my knees, sucking on my wife's pussy to prepare her to be fucked by another man, another first. It was an unnervingly strange and depressing experience. After somewhere between three and four minutes of me openly feasting on my wife's pussy, Justin stopped me indicating that she should be ready for him by now.

"Okay, Christine," Justin rejoined. "I think it's about time that we consummate our newly established husband/wife relationship, don't you?" Christine silently nodded. He reached his hand to her and helped her get up from the table. Of course, I moved out of the way, wondering exactly how this was going to unfold. Christine was uncomfortably still stark naked while the three of us remained fully clothed. I felt certain that was about to change.

"Christine, I'd like Nolan to watch you undress me as if you're opening up your Christmas present but with one catch. After every article of my clothing, you remove, socks and shoes included, I want you to give me a super-passionate French kiss that will rock my world."

"Anything to please you," Christine uncharacteristically responded. She removed his right shoe, tossed it aside, wrapped her arms tightly around him, and gave him a French kiss more passionate than any I could recall from recent memory. She followed suit with each article as she undressed another man in my presence. She kept her eyes on his face the entire time that he was being disrobed. She was uninhibitedly fulfilling her role; it couldn't be denied. Christine was succumbing to his dominance right before my eyes.

Christine's face lit up in pleasant surprise as she slid his boxers down his body, revealing his long, hard dick. It popped up after the waistband slipped by the head of his shaft. Justin's erect dick was about the same size as my own seven inches. After taking his boxers off, Christine gave him the most passionate kiss yet, lasting a long, long time, as his cock poked her groin. Without prodding, she cupped his full balls in her hand, and then glided her hand slowly back and forth on his shaft, as if remembering it tenderly from past history. Again, I had a difficult time recalling the last time she did that for me. Justin moaned his approval through their spit-swapping kiss, and Christine responded in kind.

After he finally came up for air, Justin looked at me and barked a command, "Nolan, I want you to take three couch cushions and stack on the floor them in front of the couch cushion on the left side of the couch. I'll say this much for the guy, he had been making much better use of the space than I ever achieved. I did as he requested. Justin then took Christine's hand and led her over to the left side of the couch and gave her his own version of passionate kissing, which included roaming hands grasping her ass cheeks, then moving upwards captivating her mammary glands and nipples in lustful fervor. Christine responded likewise, using both of her hands freely, one massaging his balls and the other intimately stroking his cock as their unbroken kiss elevated their ardor.

He pressed lightly on her shoulders and Christine went down to her knees. Without any direction, she instinctively grasped his cock and began giving him head. She took as much of his length into her mouth as she could and worshipped it. I could tell she wanted to please him. When his cock glistened with her saliva, he pulled her back up to a standing position and turned her around. When he pressed lightly on her shoulders, Christine bent over the end of the couch at a ninety-degree angle, presenting her shaved ass to him in all its glory.

Unexpectedly, he gave me another direction. "Nolan, I want you to lie down on the couch, with your head toward the back of the couch and your back resting on the stacked cushions you just placed on the floor. Let your legs bend down with your feet on the floor. I want you to end up looking straight up into Christine's eyes. Okay?"

"Got it," I responded with confused compliance.

Once I was correctly positioned, Christine's eyes finally locked onto mine. I could see wantonness in her eyes that she held for the intimate attention of another man. I think Justin wanted to test me with that. I could hear him shuffle his foot back and forth between her ankles as he induced her to spread her legs wider, leaving her belly solidly planted on the arm of the couch. I could tell the instant Justin slid his turgid member into Christine's pussy. Her eyes widened as she felt the first penis she had ever experienced besides mine, penetrate her. I could tell she felt that there was a perceptible difference. Justin began slowly and gingerly pressed himself all the way to the hilt in one go, plunging her depths to the bottom, gently nudging and saying hello to her cervix. Christine's eyes glazed over at that point. She was lost in the moment, completely suffused in ecstasy.

Justin directed Christine, "Speak nothing but 100% truth, Christine, 100% truth. Can you feel every inch of me inside you now?"

"Yes," she said curtly.

"Can you feel the head of my cock connecting with your cervix?"

"Yes," she again responded.

"Does getting fucked by me like this feel deliciously different than Nolan's dick in you? Remember, 100% honesty."

"Yes," she replied, offering no further comments.

As Justin was thoroughly plunging her depths, he continued, "Is your passion and lust for me steadily growing?"

"Yes," she gasped as her breathing intensified.

Abby squatted down beside me and unzipped my fly. I felt her hand slip inside and caress my flaccid prick as a reminder that she was there too. Abby giggled when she felt my flesh, something she would never have dared to do before. She winked at Justin as if to silently convey my humiliation as he fucked my wife. When Christine realized that Abby had her hand in inside my pants fondling my genitals, she suddenly regained her composure, and it appeared as if she was suddenly trying to resist the pleasure waves that were washing over her as she was finally being taken by her former lover.

Justin grabbed her hips with both hands, sawing back and forth with long, deep, powerful strokes. "Remember, 100% honesty, Christine. Setting your love for Nolan aside, and judging solely by the raw sexual lust you're feeling right this moment, are you completely aroused and turned on as another man's cock electrifies your cunt with erotic sensations never experienced before?"

Christine hesitated. She was looking me straight in the eye. She knew I could tell in her face if she lied, so she told Justin the unadulterated truth though it shamed her to admit it, "Yes, yes it's like nothing I've ever known before." She closed her eyes as another tear reappeared with her knowledge that she had favorably praised another man to my face for fucking her.

Christine leaned down and softly whispered into my ear, "I'm sorry, honey. It's such a....distinctive experience. I can't help it."

I said nothing but tears puddled in my eyes as I lay there looking up.

Justin was in no hurry. He slowly but surely stepped up his pace over time, relentlessly assaulting the spread folds of her vulva as they fiercely clutched the shaft that was ramming into her non-stop. Her engorged clitoris was being caressed each time his member went back and forth, her folds moving her clit in rhythm with his strokes. Still, Christine persisted with all of her might to not succumb to her desires, as if she was trying to hold out some small part of herself for me. I could see the lines of determination on her face. But her wall of resistance was about to be breached as Justin gave her yet another instruction.

"Kiss him, Christine. French kiss your husband as you're being passionately fucked by another lover. Suck her tongue deep into your mouth, Nolan." Christine gasped as she planted her face solidly to mine. It was as if electricity was flowing through every nerve in her body. She was trembling, actively trembling as I had never witnessed before. I sucked on her tongue as directed, preventing her from speaking.

Justin continued his verbal onslaught, "You love this cock and you know it. You crave this cock. This cock is bringing you exquisite pleasure now. But I'm not going to make you parrot my words. I'm going to prove it to you very soon, Christine. Very soon."

He upped his pace. I could feel her body jump every time his crotch slammed into her from behind. 'Slap, slap, slap, slap' were the sounds that were repetitively heard as he was now seriously fucking my wife. I could sense Christine's subdued will collapse as her lust once again overtook every fiber of her being. She was going to cum and there was nothing she could do about it. If I had been the one fucking her like Justin was at the moment, I'd have already cum. His stamina was greater than mine. It seemed to me that Christine wanted nothing more in the whole world right then than to be the receptacle of his cum. No condom, he was fucking her bareback. Christine was panting furiously. I reached up and squeezed her breasts to add to her excitement. The moment my fingertips found her nipples, it was all over. Christine loudly screamed into my mouth as her tongue feverishly tackled mine. Just as her moans began to diminish, I heard Justin groan an almost aching painful grunt, nearly roaring as he emptied his seed inside my wife's love canal, energetically attempting to breed her with literally millions of his searching sperm. He continued sawing inside her back and forth, slowing down his rhythm until he barely moved at all. Then he plopped it out of her. As she moved to stand, his pearly liquid that had been so deeply deposited made its way to the surface and began to run down her leg. It was a copious amount that she had never experienced before.

Justin stepped back and said, "Okay, Christine, it's time for you to clean me off with your mouth. Don't leave a single sperm in or on my cock, and make sure all of our mixed juices disappear into your stomach. Don't leave a trace behind." Again, I watched as my wife dropped to her knees and licked, hungrily sucked, and nearly sterilized another man's cock with her mouth. Then she stood up again and cupped his balls with one hand as his deflated cock just hung there limply.

Well, Christine, I must say that I'm impressed with your attitude and performance tonight," Justin praised. "Finally fucking the pussy of the woman who refused me her cunt was a delicious treat for me. You both have met my expectations thus far. However, the night is yet young. Let's see how things go from here, shall we?"

"Honey?" He said to Abby. "Christine has proven her mettle tonight as a good wife should. Now it's Nolan's turn to let you find out what kind of husband he will be to you. Nolan, Christine, until I say otherwise, Abby here is now in charge. Follow her directives as you would mine."

"Honey, would you please help my new husband up off his back?" Abby asked Justin.

"Sure, sweetheart. My pleasure." He grabbed my hand and I easily rose to my feet. Abby took two of the couch cushions from the floor and placed them once again on the oak table. She next placed the bath towel partially on the floor with the other half draped over the end of the cushion for protection. She next pulled me over next to the table and asked me to erotically dance and entertain the three of them as I did a little strip tease. I was extremely nervous about this because dancing has never been my thing, and I have no dance moves whatsoever. I appreciate watching an attractive woman stripping but had no idea how to mimic a Chippendale dancer. I tried to think back to the moves I saw in the movie 'Magic Mike', and did my best as I peeled my clothes off as slowly and erotically as I knew how. It was a pretty lame performance by anyone's standards but Abby knew not to expect too much from me with my limited dance experience. I think it was more of her testing my cooperativeness with requests foreign to me.

Ever the encourager, Abby provided whoops and hollers with big smiles during my entire performance. By the time I was naked as were Justin and Christine, Abby was the only one in the room still fully dressed.

"Okay big guy," Abby hustled, "How 'bout you lie down on that table just like your wife was a while ago?"

I eagerly complied in anticipation of finally having full sexual intercourse with the woman I'd fantasized about numerous times.

"Good boy. Now spread those legs wide for Mama, ya hear?" She instructed. I parted them as wide as I could with a big grin on my face.

Her next words shocked the mortal shit out of me. "Alright, Christine. I want you to do the same thing to your husband that I did to you. Shave him clean as a whistle. After you're done, I'm going to inspect him carefully and I don't want to find so much as a single hair left anywhere near his crotch or his ass. Take your time and do it right, his dick, his balls, all of his crotch, and everywhere around his asshole, not a single hair left. Understood?"

"I understand," a stunned Christine responded. She looked me in the eyes, wondering how I might react to this deed. We both knew that this was just a continuation of the tests Justin had made known that we would be undergoing. Christine took the scissors and trimmed back my crotch hair as short as she could without risking injury to me. The other two watched in silence. As she wetted my skin before applying the shaving crème, her eyes conveyed her apology for the emasculating service she was about to perform. I remained quiet. Nothing I could have said would have helped her or me so I held my tongue.

Christine shaved me fairly quickly as if she had done this before but then again that was just my imagination. She expertly applied the razor to my skin and by her third shaving, I was quite bald down there. The most stubborn area for her was my balls. She had to push, pull, and stretch my ball sack so that she could relieve it of every hair. I don't consider myself the hairiest guy in the world but it felt really weird around my crotch to become completely hairless. I was able to hold my legs up with knees apart to give her clear access to and around my asshole. I don't mind saying I was embarrassed to have such a tender, sensitive area openly displayed and manipulated in front of others, even if it was my own wife doing it. I'm guessing that the reason Abby asked Christine to do it is that if I had been nicked or cut, Christine would be to blame and not her.

Abby performed her inspection as she said she would, and offered her approval for a job well done. I just lay there not knowing what to think. She ran her hands erotically over my crotch and ass, spending more time on my balls and dick than anything else. The sensations made me feel naughtier than I otherwise would have. She then had me stand and replace all of the cushions on the couch back where they belonged. Next, she moved the towel to the second cushion from the left, draping it partially over the cushion and partially over the floor again, for protection. Then she spoke.

"Christine, how about you doing the honors of unwrapping Nolan's early Christmas present? Undress me gently please and set my clothes aside."

Without saying a word, Christine did as she asked, unveiling the canvas of the beautiful woman. Her breasts weren't quite as large as Christine's but in the same ballpark. Abby certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. As I had anticipated, she had a hairless crotch, obviously due to Justin's preference. I wasn't about to complain and was looking forward to familiarizing myself with it. Abby sat down on the toweled cushion with her ass at the very edge and laid back. She then patted both sides of the couch and looked at Justin and Christine inviting them to sit on either side of her.

1...7891011...23