Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter-8

Christine reluctantly placed her hands on her ass. She was very unaccustomed to performing in such a raunchy manner, least of all for another man. She parted her thighs and began making very small gyrations.

"Now don't be bashful, kitten. I'm far more demanding than Nolan. Come on, move those hips, girl. Get your sexy on for me. Let loose, girl." Justin added.

Christine complied with his request and avoided looking me in the eye. I tried to remember the last time she had done something like that for me. Justin was laser-focused on her crotch and Christine knew it. I could sense her mixed feelings about her crotch drawing so much male attention. After a few minutes, Justin asked her to walk to him right in front of his face as he sniffed.

"Well, I'll be damned, you still get wet when your crotch is being ogled. Good girl. I want to see just how big that wet spot is that you have for me, girl." Christine blushed profusely.

"Nolan, how about taking a couple of cushions off the couch, and laying them in line covering that beautiful oak coffee table you have there?"

"Now then, Christine, I want you to back up to the cushions at the edge of the table, and sit down right at the very edge, right on the edge, now."

She complied with his request as Abby and I looked upon the scene unfolding before us.

"Now lie down, all the way down on your back, girl, with your butt nearly falling off the edge, don't scoot up, now," Justin commanded.

She again complied, saying nothing as she placed her hands flat on the cushions by her side.

Justin instructed, "Alright, Nolan, I'd like you to pick up one of Christine's legs by the ankle and raise it up as Abby does the same to her other leg. Pull both of her legs straight up if you will."

We both did as asked and her legs were pointing upward, though slightly bent at the knee.

"Excellent. I'm very pleased so far. Now then," he continued, "Pull her legs wide apart and open her up for everyone in the room to see. Let's get a good look at that wet spot I've been anticipating so much."

There was no mistaking it. Even with her dark panties, the gusset of her crotch contained a large, unmistakable, oval-shaped wet spot. Christine wore a tense, very embarrassed expression. I knew she was extremely humiliated by this. This was beyond wearing a bikini swimsuit. The fact that she was so obviously sexually aroused by another man in front of me without him even touching her embarrassed her beyond measure. Yet, she stoically did not resist Justin's attention. She knew that this was only the beginning of her vaginal deflowering by another man other than her husband. Abby and I held her legs wide open as Justin dropped to his knees and lowered his face immediately above her panty-clad crotch. He, once again, took a big whiff of her pheromone essence. Christine cringed at the humiliation she was enduring at his brazenness. She was always in control of her body before, and here she was playing the role of an obedient submissive, which was like a fish out of water for her.

Justin puckered his lips and kissed her wet spot. "Well, I believe we've ascertained that Christine here is definitely aroused, there's no getting around that. So why don't we take it to the next level, shall we?"

Justin crooked two fingers at her sides and slipped his fingers beneath the waistband of her panties and began slowly tugging them down. This was no, quick exposition. Instead, this was a slow, deliberate exposure of her nakedness a quarter inch at a time as he began gliding them downward. In response, Abby and I instinctively raised her butt up a bit so that the fabric would easily continue its downward decline. Her sandy brown bush began to make its appearance before his inviting eyes. I watched with irritation and disgust but exhibited no outward signs of it.

As the fabric rounded her ass, Justin began pulling her panties upward and Abby and I closed her legs sufficiently to allow the removal of her panties.

"Okay, open se-sa-me," he commanded as Abby and I, once again spread my wife's legs extremely wide for his viewing pleasure. "Long time no see," he added. Christine's resultant gulp at her humiliating exposure could be audibly heard, though she remained unmoved from the table. Abby and I moved one hand to support her at the knee while our other hand grasped her ankle. Christine had no say in how wide her legs were being spread. Justin was pleased with the unfettered access.

As Justin looked down between her legs, her labia revealed that she had full but not excessive pussy lips. On display was a neatly trimmed V-shaped bush. Justin licked his lips in anticipation as he viewed the treasure before him; the treasure that, up to now, had been exclusively mine. That was obviously about to change. I almost felt an out-of-body experience at that time, as if I was somehow detached emotionally from the woman I have loved for over five years and was merely an outside observer watching two lovers come together for the first time.

Justin spoke in a sultry low voice, Christine, if or when you happen to get close to cumming, you are to tell me that you're close BEFORE you climax. I do not want you to cum until I choose the time, understood?"

"Yes," Christine whispered in embarrassment. "But Justin, I haven't showered. I'm not clean down there. Please, please let me go take a shower and clean myself up first. I had no idea that I would be doing this now so I am in no way clean enough for this. Will you let me do that?" She urged.

"No, thank you, Christine. I want your musky scent. I crave your natural juices untainted by chemical scents. I want to savor your soaked pussy through your wet matted crotch hair. I want you to freely give that to me, understood?"

"Yes," she heaved, "It's yours. I'm all yours Justin. Take me as you wish. I'll do as you ask and let you know when I'm near orgasm."

"Good girl," Justin sighed as he kissed all around the edges of her pussy. He kissed big circles with tiny kisses covering every bit of the circumference of her crotch. Christine was breathing heavily as he did so in anticipation of what was to come. His tongue soon made its appearance as he began licking the hollow between her thighs and her pussy. It is a known tender and sensitive spot to most women and Christine was no exception. He forced his open lips solidly against the hollow and swirled his tongue in undulations, teasing and prodding her excitement.

Abby and I were engrossed in his efficiency in extracting Christine's womanly juices. A clear flow began oozing from her vulva and dripped downward. Her response to the intimate touches of another man was unmistakable. Nothing was being faked. Christine's breasts began heaving and moving about as her uneven gasps moved them up and down. After licking all around her nether regions for some time, Justin slowly began licking from the bottom of her clit. He stuck his tongue way out, so as not to make face contact with her crotch. He was touching her solely with his tongue and she was loving it. He made a couple of obvious slurping sounds as he drank her sweet nectar. Having been between her legs myself many times, I knew the sweet taste all too well and disliked his captivating attention with my wife.

Christine's nub suddenly stood proudly above her mons. I had never seen it quite so engorged before. Usually, I have to hunt it down but this time, it was making itself known, inviting itself to become his target. She WANTED this. Christine's lust was betraying her emotions. She was no longer in control. Justin was playing her body as a master solo violinist would play his instrument. I had never seen Christine respond like this before. This reaction was foreign to me.

His tongue responded to her clit's invitation. Nearly ten minutes had elapsed now and Justin had not even touched her with his hands yet, nor her breasts, which, by now, I was certain ached to be touched. His tongue began circling the nub of her clit. Slowly it rounded her center of pleasure eliciting an uncontrollable gasp from Christine as he did so. Her fingers began clutching the leather cushion at her sides in response. I heard moans emanating from her that she never expressed with me, and she had not even come near to orgasm the first time yet. I was amazed at Justin's expertise.

Finally, after 15 minutes of tortuous teasing, Christine uttered the words, "I'm close."

As she did, Justin quickly removed his tongue from her clit and firmly caressed her inner thighs with both hands as Abby and I maintained our holds on Christine's legs. I could see the tension that had been building within her rapidly dissipate as her heavy breathing continued unabated. After about 20 or so seconds, Justin puckered his lips and sucked Christine's clit completely inside his mouth. I couldn't tell exactly what he was doing to her but I knew Christine and her sensitivity. If he was licking her clit as he sucked on it, the sensation would be too intense. Instead, Christine was undulating under his ministrations. She was loving it. I could see his cheeks sucked inward, so he was most likely merely sucking on her clit with pulsations of suction.

In less than 30 seconds, Christine was at the edge again and announced it. After each of the next three times edging her, Justin gently caressed her abdomen with both of his hands as he seduced my wife into a blissful state of euphoria. She had vocalized several familiar moans and groans supplying verbal feedback to the man who was slowly nudging her toward the pinnacle. When she again very reluctantly announced her impending orgasm, I could tell that she didn't want to stop him at all but she remained completely obedient to his wishes, something else foreign to me.

Justin paused, kissed her thighs, and caressed her legs and abdomen for nearly two minutes. I almost thought he was going to stop and transition to intercourse but he never moved from his position. He checked his watch, and after two minutes had elapsed, he spoke to her.

"I want you to do two things for me this time, Christine," he began. "I want you to look me in the eyes the entire time I'm bringing you near. Nolan can help hold your head up if need be. Secondly, and this is very important; when I get you close again, tell me you're there like you have before but this time, do everything in your power to stop yourself from coming. Mentally fight me with everything you have, okay? Not physically but mentally resist your orgasm."

Christine gave him a puzzled look but whispered, "Okay".

Justin took both of his hands and pulled her pussy WIDE open. I could easily see way down her canal. Then he stuck his tongue way out and with an open mouth, jammed his face solidly up against Christine's pussy. I could see his jaw moving in a manner consistent with him feverishly licking and sucking on her clit. Both of his hands instantly went for her tits. He massaged them very firmly, squeezing and manipulating them as he eagerly ate her out. Then his thumbs and forefingers trapped the nipple on each breast and began firmly tweaking back and forth. I reached my hand and offered her head additional support to help keep her eyes laser-locked onto his. Then she loudly repeated the words, "Oh, no" over and over again as she neared. I thought Christine's fingernails would rip through the fabric of the cushions. I had never seen her so worked up before.

Then she finally voiced the words he'd commanded her to say. "I'm close. Ohhhhhhhhh, God! Justin, I'm close, oh, my, I'm SO close. I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I can't stop it!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Christine grunted and nearly yelled at the same time. Her ass raised off the cushion about six inches as Justin held on tightly with his face formed to her crotch. Her stomach had tensed up and I could see every muscle at its peak. Her body shook uncontrollably for about ten seconds. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the powerful orgasm took over her entire body. Her hands reached up and grabbed onto Justin's as he was expertly squeezing her breasts in rhythm to her pulsations. In all our time together, I had never seen Christine cum like this before. I never knew it was even possible and without penetration! I was shocked and disgusted at the same time. However, the scene was incredible. Abby and I caressed her legs to add to her sensations while Justin milked every single pulse of orgasmic delight from her body, leaving her completely spent. She soon went limp until all of her pent-up energy was drained.

Christine's hands fell limply at her sides as Justin removed his face from her crotch. When he looked up at me, he had the biggest smile while his face glistened with her copious secretions. It appeared to me that he was very pleased that everything was off to a glorious start. If I had initially felt that any awkwardness was going to inhibit Christine in her performance as his lover, all such thoughts vanished instantly. Justin took Christine's panties that were lying on the floor and wiped his face dry with them. It suddenly occurred to me that if Christine had been endeavoring to hold back and not show any enthusiasm or exhibit any lust for Justin's efforts, she had failed miserably. It was very unsettling to me.

When Christine finally regained her composure, Abby and I gently lowered her legs to the floor. She sat up and immediately informed Justin that she needed to visit the restroom.

"To pee or poop?" He inquired.

Sheepishly, she responded, "To pee."

"I'll allow it but only under two circumstances," he inserted.

"What? What are you talking about? I said I need to pee." Christine insisted.

"You may go and pee but do not wipe when you do. I don't want anything to take away from the current juicy state of your luscious pussy. You may drip dry, but neither toilet paper nor your hand is to come in contact with your pussy. Is that understood?" He commanded.

"I can't wipe? But that's...."

"...My wish," Justin demanded. To make sure you comply, Abby will accompany you and watch to make sure nothing whatsoever touches your pussy. Once you're finished, gather up a pair of scissors, some shaving crème, a brand-new razor, a bath towel, and a hand towel. You are to remain naked the entire time. Bring everything back here to me after you're done peeing."

A very shocked and embarrassed Christine silently nodded her assent. Everyone else in the room was fully dressed while she alone remained stark naked. It was unimaginable for her to openly pee in front of someone other than me, and even more embarrassing knowing that she couldn't wipe and that after drip drying, she'd be walking back to Justin with a piss-coated vagina, a very disturbing thought to her. After the girls left for the master bathroom (where the shaving supplies were), Justin looked at me.

"Nolan, I'd like you to go to the kitchen over there and fill two large glass or metal bowls a little over half-full with hot water and bring them back here. Make sure the water's good and hot, okay?"

"Got it," I said, stunned at his request. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they were going to be used for. This night was evolving ever more interesting. I was back in the living room with the two bowls before the girls returned from the bathroom. I placed the bowls carefully on the floor under the table so that they would not be accidentally toppled and spilled. While we waited on the girls, I decided to ask Justin a question.

"How is it that you have so much confidence in your relationship with Abby that you could move her into another man's bed for a month and be so nonchalant about it?"

"Astute that you should ask that, Nolan. It was just luck that my roommate in college wasn't a jock like me. As a matter of fact, he had a much smaller build than me and wasn't good-looking either. I wouldn't say he was ugly but he wasn't a hunk that girls would typically dream about. But I learned some of the best lessons in life from that guy and I'll be forever grateful to him. He had not one but two girlfriends constantly who knew about each other. He was a dominant alpha male with a personality that was somehow magnetic to a good portion of the campus ladies. How he managed their jealousy issues was beyond me at the time. He was never without a date. It amazed me that his outward image was the opposite of his inward embodiment of an assertive male."

He continued, "He taught me to be kind, yet dominant, embracing the natural role of the male of the species. He was never arrogant or abusive. His kindness and authoritative powers were derived from his charges. His women volunteered their submission to his dominance and he had signed contracts with his women that sealed the nature of their relationship. Think of it as BDSM without sadism or masochism. He simply called it D/s, dominance, and submission. He opened my eyes to a new reality, and I am grateful for it. Abby is under contract with me. Her gift of submission to me is spelled out in a notarized document. She'll do anything and everything I ask of her, bar nothing. It requires an element of trust few couples ever achieve. It is almost impossible to describe the depth of our bond. That's how I can categorically state that she and I will never be parted."

"Wow, I had no idea; D/s you say? Amazing. I never imagined, I mean, I knew there was a difference in our personalities but apparently, you have adopted ways that enable you to live your role as a man to the fullest." I surmised, trying to massage his ego.

"That's true. But only to the extent of the quality of commitment that I have from Abby. She belongs to me, mind, soul, and body. I own her, not because I take. I have her total commitment solely via her gift of love to me. She is my greatest love and possession."

After his last statement, the girls rejoined us in the living room. Christine was carrying the shaving crème, scissors, and razor while Abby bore the towels. When she stopped before us, Christine looked down at the floor beneath her crotch to make sure urine wasn't dripping from her untouched pussy. That would have humiliated her immensely. Justin took the bath towel from Abby and draped it over the cushion on the table and onto the floor

"Okay, Christine, I want you to lie on your back once again on the table exactly as you were before but this time, keep your feet on the floor and spread your legs very wide. As Abby has told you, I'm sure, I want my wife's crotch to be clean-shaven at all times, and since you'll be my wife in every way for the next month, we might as well go ahead and get that little detail taken care of right now."

Christine wordlessly complied, seemingly resigned to her fate.

Justin instructed, "Now, Nolan, take the scissors from your wife and trim all of her crotch hair as close to her body as you can. Drop her cut crotch hair on the towel on the floor. Take your time and trim carefully so as not to nick or cut her beautiful skin."

This is something I never wanted to see happening. I LOVED Christine's bush. It is one of her most attractive features to me personally. And here I was being instructed to play a part in her being shorn of her hairy frock. I strenuously wanted to object but knew that this was only part of the test he was administering to determine the level of commitment we would deliver based on our word. I knelt and began snipping away at her bush. I gathered small bunches of her pussy hair and clipped it under my fingers, much like that of a barber. I continued shearing her love nest until there remained only about a quarter-inch in length. I looked up at Justin.

"That's good enough, Nolan, thank you. Now, sweetheart, you know what to do. Nolan will pull out those two bowls of water from under the table. Use them to shave and rinse her pussy until it is as smooth as a baby's bottom. I figure you have much more experience shaving a pussy than anyone else in this room since you keep yours smooth for me. She's very good, Christine. You don't have to worry about being nicked."

1...678910...23