Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it upon myself to speak first, "You couldn't just be a gentleman and an all-around good guy, could you? You just had to make this demand in return. You've been wanting to get my wife in your bed, we both know that. I guess this situation conveniently comes as a gift out of the blue for you, huh?" I stated indignantly.

"I can appreciate your insolence and accusations, Nolan. Whether you agree or not, Christine WILL be better protected by me for the next month than you are capable of, and I would willingly sacrifice my life to protect her just as I would for Abby. Remember, Christine believed she was safe here in your own home when she was somehow implicated in this despicable crime. So where would she, in reality, be safer? But Christine's not the only one involved here. Abby had to be convinced to undertake her role in this as well. You will have the benefit of her company as your wife in every way. It works both ways."

"I see," I fumed. "Abby, I'm sorry you had to be convinced to participate in this immoral association. Allow me to be a gentleman, and spare you the indignity of having to endure being with me for an entire month. I hereby release you of any such odious obligation. Why don't you stay at your home with them for the entire month, having Christine over as your houseguest? You two are best friends and enjoy each other's company. I promise I'll be fine here alone."

Abby finally lobbed her first volley into the awkward conversation, "I assure you I didn't need any convincing, Nolan. Don't disparage yourself. You're a great guy, and I would consider myself fortunate to share a month of my life with you. I've long been curious to discover what it would be like to be with you fully and completely. Were I to remain there with them, there would be times when I would often be in the way, and I don't care to be a third wheel. I love Justin, and will always be his. Think of this as a vacation of sorts for all four of us," she advised.

It was apparent to me that they had already prearranged their unified strategy in anticipation of my resistance. I had played all the cards I had in my hand, and now I found myself unable to think of any way forward other than to accept Justin's proposal. It's either that or prison for her, which is unacceptable. Letting him fuck my wife isn't much more appealing. I needed to talk to Christine first.

"Can I speak to Christine privately before giving you our decision?"

Justin answered, "You are free to say anything you wish to each other, however, I'd prefer nothing be said in private. Either you're with us or you're not. I need to know if either one of you is unwilling to follow through completely with my proposition in every way. Either way, just say so, and Abby and I will be on our way. Otherwise, I'd prefer to know what your true thoughts are if you're considering thinking of accommodating us on this.

Christine looked at me as she expressed her fears, "Nolan, honey, I'm not sure I can go through with this. At first, I thought all I had to do was lie there and let him take me. But what he's asking is, well, I'm not sure that I can express true uninhibited sexual lust for another man besides you. You're the only man who's ever been inside me. How can I brazenly exhibit raw lust for someone else? What if I fail?"

I considered her dilemma for a moment and then came up with a solution. "You CAN do this, Christine, I KNOW you can. Remember how much you've expressed lust and desire for that Superman movie star, Henry Cavill? You've repeatedly told me you'd let him have anything he wanted from you. All you have to do is imagine that you're with him. Doing that will help you give your all without reservation. Couldn't something like that work?"

"I don't know, maybe. But honey, are you sure you're okay with me doing this? To give my body in every way to another man? Once we begin, there's no going back."

I affirmed, "Don't forget, this cuts both ways. Abby will be living with me while you're with Justin at their place. This is our one and only chance to keep you out of prison. We both must do whatever it takes to get through this. I don't see that we have any other choice. We're both paying the price to keep you from harm, right?"

"Okay, honey, I'll do my best, and I know you will too. But first and foremost, I want you to know that if we had any other reasonable choice, I'd never choose to be with him."

"Alright, Justin. You and Abby have heard every word of our conversation. Christine and I both agree to your conditions to keep her out of prison but I do have some questions."

"I expected that you both would have questions. Go ahead, shoot," Justin obliged.

"What exactly do you mean when you say a month spent with each other's wives? Precisely when would this time period begin, and when will it end?" I demanded.

"Spoken with the true analytical mind that you have, Nolan," he complimented. "Tomorrow is the first day of July and the month of July has thirty-one days. So, tonight, Christine will go home with me, and Abby will stay here with you. On the morning of August first, we will swap back and both of us get our legal wives back, so basically we're talking about the whole month of July."

"What about our clothes, toiletries, and such?" Christine inquired. "How will that be handled?"

"Abby brought a suitcase tonight packed for a week, so she's already prepared for this to happen. Before you leave with me tonight, Christine, you'd need to pack for about a week yourself. After a week has passed, if more clothing is needed, I can bring you back here when Nolan and Abby are out. Similarly, they can come to my home for Abby to get whatever else she may need."

I wanted to know more, so I asked, "What are you saying, Justin? That I won't be able to see or talk to my wife at all for an entire month? Isn't that a bit extreme?"

"As I mentioned earlier, Abby and I have no designs or plans to interfere with your marriage in that way. Of course, you can talk to Christine, every weekday if you like. But I also think it best that such daily contact is limited to say......15 minutes max? Surely you can catch up on important things, and say your words of love within that time. Abby and I will do the same, limit our external contact to the same 15-minute time limit." Justin explained.

"When do you see these daily calls taking place, Justin? At the same times or at different times?" Christine asked for clarity.

"Excellent question. I've given that a bit of thought. You and Abby get off work at the same time every weekday, right? Why don't you call Nolan from your cell phone while driving to my home, Monday through Friday for 15 minutes? That way your calls will take place in total privacy. No calls on weekends though. Weekends are to be call-free. Abby will do the same with me while driving home here. That sounds reasonable, doesn't it?"

Christine and I both looked at each other and nodded our understanding and agreement.

Christine wasn't finished with her questions, however, "You said Nolan and I are to give our very best efforts to satisfy your and Abby's appetites both sexually and emotionally, and that we are to never deny either of you anything whatsoever, uninhibitedly catering to your every desire. Is that about right?"

"I almost forgot how sharp your mind is, Christine. You nearly repeated what I said word for word. Excellent memory, you have there, girl. Yes, that's it in a nutshell."

Christine continued, "If you don't mind, I'd like to know more specifically what will be expected of both Nolan and me so that we both can mentally prepare ourselves."

"Ahhhh, I see, want it spelled out, do you?" Justin quipped. "I'll be happy to oblige. Christine, you are to be ultra-cooperative with everything I ask in every way, being very vocal in expressing your sexual desires. However, you are to NEVER fake any passion, orgasms, or reactions to our lovemaking together. I will expect you to epitomize the very best sexual partner I could imagine you being. Even though you may have never deep-throated before, you will learn and successfully pleasure me that way. You will eagerly accept anal sex from me as if it is the best sex ever. You will never resist any of my advances, no matter how many times I may want it. And since I will be having sex with you bareback, I expect you to obsess about becoming pregnant by me, milking my seed, and expressing a great desire to be bred by me. This will be the ONLY sentiment you will be allowed to pretend in our roleplay. I love being rimmed, and you are to convince me that you love doing it. That's the long and short of it. Anything to do with pee or poop is out, however. I don't believe any of the four of us will have a problem living without that. But everything else goes. Is that clear enough?"

Christine nodded and I inserted, "And I guess the same goes for me as well?"

"Exactly, Nolan. Anything and everything Abby asks or suggests, it will be your role to make her glad she asked you to do it, as many times as she'd like, no holes barred. By the way, Abby loves anal, so you can expect to leave a lot of cum inside her back door. Any more questions, either of you?" He paused. "No? Now that you have the whole deal spelled out crystal clear, are you both sure you still want to take this option as opposed to taking your chance with the police department?"

I had to ask, "Now that you mention that, Justin, I do have one final question. Not that I'm specifically accusing you of anything, mind you but what assurances do Christine and I have that all of this is not just a ruse you are pulling on us to coerce us into doing your perverse bidding? How can we know for sure?"

"That's a fair question," he said with a smile. I'm not offended at all. But if you seek proof, check tomorrow's local newspaper. The department will be publishing a blurb about Deshawn Bodega's demise, and a description of the scene, including the unidentified female suspect asking the public for any information that may help solve the case. If you wish, either of you can contact the department at any time, inquiring about the case for yourselves. Everything I've told you about the crime and the evidence is completely true and verifiable independently of me. As to the one question you haven't asked, I'll go ahead and answer that for you now. On August first, when we swap back, as long as you and Nolan live up to your part of our bargain 100%, then I'll bring the original photograph from the evidence file to you, Christine, and put it in your hands. You may keep it or destroy it. It will be yours to do with as you wish and will no longer be in evidence. I give you my word on that, and I always keep my word. The one you see here is a copy for your disposal."

Christine looked over at me as if to convey her impatience. I'm sure she was wondering what I was waiting for. It was as if her eyes were saying, 'Tell Justin what he wants to hear'! And so here I find myself right where this story began. Christine had already begged me not to divorce her and she expects me to give my blessing for her to live with another man as his wife for a full month. If I hadn't just lived it, I wouldn't, in my wildest dreams, have ever believed such a thing would be possible, yet here we were at the crossroads. It all hinges on me. If we don't both agree to Justin's proposition, then he will turn her over to the police department first thing in the morning. If we both consent to his requests, then our exclusive intimacy will never be the same again. What makes this decision only slightly easier for me to swallow is the fact that Abby will be my wife in every way for the next month. And from the way she has been flirting with me since we came together as a foursome, she has been on my mind more often than I care to admit.

I extended my hand to shake Justin's hand and offered, "We have a deal. I would be devastated to lose Christine to prison. It would tear us apart. Christine and I will both do our parts to the very best of our abilities. And we expect you to follow through with your commitment, to eliminate the pictorial evidence by August first. You certainly are capitalizing on Christine's misfortune, Justin. For the month of July, Christine will temporarily belong to you and I'll belong to Abby. So where do we go from here?"

Justin replied, "Abby and I are pleased to hear you agree, Nolan. As long as you two give your all to Abby and me until August first, I swear that damning picture evidence will be yours. That being established, we both know that SAYING you will do something and following through with it can often be two different things. Please don't think I don't believe in the commitments you two have just expressed but since I'm literally risking my neck for you guys, in return, I'd like to celebrate our new temporary way of life with some tests just to make sure. Christine, you and Nolan will be asked to do some very intimate things tonight in front of each other. If you can both accommodate our requests to our hearts' desires without overreacting to seeing each other engaged in sex with another partner, then it will instill me with confidence that you two might be able to live up to your commitments for the next month. Fair enough?"

Christine and I again just looked at one another, gulped, and nodded our understanding. There wasn't going to be any time to absorb everything that has transpired tonight. Apparently, Justin wants us to hit the ground running. On one hand, I resent having such personal demands thrust upon me unexpected as this was. On the other hand, I recognized his point. Christine and I nodded our understanding.

"Excellent," Justin said. "I'm sure the four of us are going to get along wonderfully. I find it admirable that you two are willing to put some skin in the game alongside my neck, and I hope this is only the beginning of a lifelong intimate relationship. For now, let's just take it one day at a time. In an attempt to be generous, let me add another incentive I hope you two will appreciate. Christine, if you and Nolan BOTH blow the socks off of me and Abby here tonight, I mean kicking this thing off by performing beyond our wildest imagination, then at some point during each of the next three weekends, I'll arrange it so you two can have a bit of intimate time together. Of course, that means Abby and I will spend that same time together as well. It's up to you. I'm sure things may be a bit awkward at first but it will become second nature to you in no time, I promise."

I smiled at Christine entertaining the prospect of being able to be with her at least once a week throughout this ordeal. I could tell that she wanted to stay connected to me as well. It was almost as if she feared that I might come to prefer Abby over her. A myriad of thoughts was running through my head until Justin brought everything into focus.

"Right," he began. "Why don't we go ahead and get started? Nolan, I'd like you to strip Christine down to her panties. Be gentle and take your time. We have all night."

To be commanded to strip my wife for the pleasure of another man whether or not he had been my best friend before this irked and humiliated me to no end. Ordinarily, I'd kill anyone who tried to accomplish such a thing but there was no other known alternative. I'm sure this was all part of Justin's test so I numbly complied. I displayed no emotion so as not to be seen as uncooperative.

I walked over to Christine as she rose from the couch. I slid the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and pulled them down as the top of her dress left her exposed lacy bra for all to see. I continued the downward slide until the straps cleared her arms and the dress limply fell to the floor. Christine nervously stood and slowly allowed her body to be revealed to Justin, one garment at a time. She stood there in her black bra and panties that matched her dress as an offering to him. I next undid the clasp of her bra in the back and when it popped loose, her unfettered flesh seemed relieved at the release of pressure. Her bra quickly fell forward and off onto the floor on top of her crumpled dress. Christine didn't move her arms to cover her chest. She realized that she had to give her all to this man or suffer the consequences. She held her head high as she stood there in a pair of hip-hugger panties. She hadn't expected to be exposed like this when she had earlier dressed for the night.

I must admit, Justin didn't seem to be disappointed with what he saw. Christine stands 5'5" tall, weighs around 135 lbs., and carries an impressive pair of 36DD breasts. She is an enticing 36-24-38 shapely cutie-pie. In the face, her soft eyes were a brilliant blue above a pair of luscious pouty lips. Her cute nose wrinkles when she smiles. Her smile seemed a bit forced understandably but still lit up the room.

"Damn, girl," Justin evoked. "The last time I saw your tits exposed like this, you were wearing a C-cup. Looks like Mother Nature has been very generous to you upstairs. I see you're still covered in fur between your legs. I can see the hair bunched up in the crotch of your panties. Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm. You are just as sexy as you ever were Christine and that's saying a lot!"

Only then did his comment invoke jealousy in me that he had seen Christine naked before.

Seeing my shocked expression, Christine quickly reacted, "It was before I ever met you, Nolan. I told you about Justin. I dated him for a good while when I first started college and then we broke up."

"Yes, you told me you had dated a guy for a good while who left you because you wouldn't put out. You never said it was Justin. Is he the guy?" I asked startlingly. Christine looked down at the floor and barely nodded.

"And you never thought to mention that the husband of your best friend was your former love?"

"I never lied to you, Nolan. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea about him. He just happened to be Abby's husband. Until he picked us up for lunch that first day, I had no idea, I swear," she admitted nervously.

"Never lied to me? Ever hear of something called the lie of omission?" I added heatedly.

"But if you had known that from the beginning, you would have never...."

"....Allowed our friendship?" I intoned. "So it's perfectly okay that you and Justin were lovers as long as I didn't know about it?"

Justin jumped back in, "Well, it looks like the cat's out of the bag now. Finally. Yes, Christine and I were in love, and you know that she was a virgin on your wedding night. That was my main frustration with her back then. She would freely give me hand jobs, hundreds of blow jobs, and even let me ass-fuck her over a dozen times when we were together. I sucked those luscious tits and ate her to countless orgasms. But she would never let me have her love nest, not even with a condom."

"Nolan I...."

I interrupted her. "Don't say it, Lydia, I mean, Christine. Don't say anything, not a single word. You're finally going to get your wish to have another man's cock. I hope it's everything you dreamed it would be." I groused as a single tear ran down my face. She knew my reference to Lydia was intentional.

Justin didn't want emotions to get out of hand and ruin the night, so he jumped back in. "I need to know, are we all still okay here tonight?"

"You know damn well she is," I fumed. "I'm a man of my word. I said I'd go through with this and I will, even if it kills me," I stated looking directly into my wife's eyes. She turned her head.

"Good," Justin continued. "Now everyone here is caught up on the history. With that revelation behind us, I'd like to continue. Christine, how about spreading your legs apart, putting your hands on your backside, and gyrating that pretty bushy mound of yours while I take it all in? Go on, I want to get a good look at what you're offering me tonight."

1...56789...23