Coercion of Jen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, with this revaluation is a spanking the correct punishment?" Black asked. Jen had no idea where he was going but replied with a tentative, "No?"

"I agree." Black signaled her to stay where she was as he rose, left the room and returned in about five minutes.

He had a beautiful oriental printed box in his hand as he retook his seat. The box was at least ten inches long and about two and a half inches high.

"A punishment is not something to be enjoyed. It is to be born, demanding to be pushed through, and absorbed into one's being. A proper punishment of a valued person makes the recipient stronger not weaker. The punishment must be fair and I must strive to attain a goal that will benefit both the punished and the punisher. Punishment's that accomplish both are often best, although again, not always."

"You have reached the point where your fingers can no longer maintain the high standard of edging that we have come to expect of yourself so you decided to add a toy to our contract." With a sexually evil look in his eyes, he handed over the box. She caressed it a moment looking at all four sides. The wrapping was quite elegant and lovely.

He indicated she open the box so she did and extracted something wrapped in soft paper. 'Another dildo'? Rotating the unit, she realized it was an anal butt plug.

It started about three quarters of an inch in diameter progressing to the widest point of almost two inches, and then collapsing to one inch before the red jewel in the base. 'A ruby?' she wondered.

She looked up to him the question in her eyes. Black replied, "I don't provide fakes."

She wondered what it cost. "Please lather him up properly." She raised the plug to her lips and began to tongue the toy like it was the best ice cream she'd ever had. Rotating it and slathering it up as best she could.

Then, for the fun of it, for his pleasure, hell, for her own pleasure, she tipped her head back and slowly lowered the plug into her mouth and down her throat. No gagging and no apparent force. She could open her throat enough now to swallow the mid-sized plug easily.

"You may gather some more juice on the way by as you insert him into your sweet little ass," he was smiling now. He saw that she had figured out what was happening.

She was smiling too as she rubbed the plug along her pussy to gather the better lubricant. It felt good so she continued sliding it up and down while hitting her clit on each pass. Oh, she wanted to cum so bad.

She was so fucking horny she'd fuck anything right then. Black finally harumphed. She lowered the but plug and slowly, purposefully, slid the plug into and out of her asshole until the outer band of the plug finally slipped into place.

"This shall be your punishment for breaking your word to me. You will wear your new jewel for the duration of this contract and you may only remove it for bowel movements, after which it is to be cleaned and then immediately repositioned, understood?" She did because she was wearing her new toy right now.

When she had opened the box and unwrapped the anal plug she knew then and there what was going to happen. She had come to like masturbating, anal masturbating, so she wasn't afraid of the new task.

She did want it as slimy as she could make it and as horny as she was right then she decided to give him a real show while she lathered it up. On deep-throating the anal plug, which she hadn't been sure she could do at the start, she was thinking about what a slut she was becoming.

It was hard to smile while striving not to gag as she sucked on the plug but she'd managed it anyway.

"So, Jen, do you feel you have better control over your orgasms?" They were wrapping up her latest report session and she was exhausted. The orgasm she had enjoyed while fucking his shoe had been one of the deepest, emotionally draining, experiences of her life. She wanted her bed, she wanted to sleep, but he kept her on her knees, in full presentation splendor.

She answered truthfully, "Maybe somewhat more control, Sir but I found it very hard to edge and not finish. Very hard," she meant it.

She was intently looking into his eyes striving to convey her truth that she did not enjoy the week. "Jen, are you my little slut?" 'You seem to have turned me into one, haven't you', flitted through her mind. 'He sure has me acting like one so he must want me to be one. Only for him?' "Only for you, Sir," she liked her response. He did as well. He smiled his pleasure onto her and she lapped it up like a hot sun as her skin tingled.

"I want you to know that I have come to enjoy when you show me respect by addressing me as Sir. I like it so how about you commit to me to always show me proper respect by referring to me always as Sir while completing all communications with appropriate respect as well."

Jen knew what he was asking. She had stumbled into using the Sir over Mr. Black names he had provided on their introduction because he had never offered an alternative. He wanted to be called Sir, sure, she could do that. She came to see his request as almost humorous. She was smiling when she said, "Yes, Sir!" while offering a weak handed salute.

His stern voice, "A commitment?" Commitments must be met or punishment would follow. She understood. In a better tone, "I understand. I will always speak respectfully, Sir."

He accepted her commitment and presented her with another envelope. She accepted asking if last week's report was complete. "I release you, my Pet. You may relax."

He laughed and jumped up, "That was a very pleasant report, Jen," getting their conclusion drinks. She took hers and didn't wait for the traditional toast as she simply shot it back. For the first time she didn't shudder. She thought, 'Smooth,' and giggled.

Black, surprised by her action, took his seat. He threw down his shot. He looked at her and tapped his lap. She crawled up onto his lap and positioned herself so that her thighs were closed overlapping his left thigh. She snuggled her head into the crook of his shoulder. Her hair gave off the scent of fresh flowers.

He spoke over her head, "Jen, I must leave you for the next week. I have to attend some meetings in Asia and will return Saturday evening. I have provided directions for our contract within the envelope to be read at the appropriate time."

He had reached into the Parker's side pocket and withdrawn another beautifully wrapped smaller box and was handing it to her as well, saying, "I shall miss you, Little One." He made to rise while allowing her to slide to her feet. He turned to the door but she wanted more.

At the door he held it open with his right arm while facing her. As she was to pass in front of him, she stopped, looking up into his ever-enticing eyes, and he added, "Do not open the gift box until the letter tells you to."

Once again, rising up on her tiptoes, she planted a big lip kiss onto his cheek, giggled once more, hurried down the stairs and off to her little cabin and Brian. She had survived another week. She was almost giddy as she woke Brian up to give him a big hug and kiss before dinner.

12