Coffee and Claire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started walking backwards towards her bed while I followed, and stopped at its edge. Her hand went to my raging hardon over my pants and mine went to her panty clad pussy. "I'm so wet for you Krish!" she moaned as I dragged my figers over her covered sex.

She pushed me slightly back and dropped her bra. My eyes were out of their sockets as I looked at her round and soft breasts. They were the perfect size and couldn't have been more amazing! I guessed they were a B cup but who gave a fuck? They were out of this world!

"You like them handsome?" she asked quirking her eyebrows. "Exquisite!" I exhaled. She started taking off her soaked panties as I was rubbing through them and held my hand back for a minute. They dropped down to reveal her bald sex. I had died and gone to heaven!

The most perfect woman was stood there baring herself to me. Lust in her deep green eyes. I kissed her again and just stood back to admire her heavenly form. She blushed red under my gaze and I could see her blush spread to her bosom.

"You're giving me a little complex there, Krish." She squeaked, suddenly getting shy. This change was unexpected but made her all the more inviting to me.

Then the thought hit me. I had absolutely no fucking clue how to proceed beyond this point. My hand went to my hair and I stood there sheepishly staring at my feet. Sure, I'd watched porn but that didn't

prepare me one bit to make love to this goddess. My mind suddenly went all analytical and I was busy trying to figure out my next move. I decided to be honest. She needed to brace herself for possible disappointment.

"I...I umm...have t-to tell you Claire...that I'm not very good at this." I said. She came closer and put her hands behind my neck. "What do you mean, Krish?" she asked. She looked a little confused.

"I... uh... haven't done any of this before." I said looking seriously at her. "What?" she said sounding somewhat anxious.

"Uh.. I've never made love Claire. I don't want to disappoint you." I finally admitted, looking at her with a pained expression.

She looked surprised for a moment but gathered herself quickly. "You're not joking." She said. It was a statement rather than a question. She kissed my lips lightly. There was so much acceptance in that kiss.

"I'm so happy to be your first, Krish." she whispered over my lips. Pulling back, she had a playful smirk on her face. She grabbed my dick and it got harder than it had ever been. I wasn't porn star huge by any means but I was a solid seven inches and respectably thick.

"Besides, you're a scientist. You must know where that thing goes." she said playfully and yanked my pants off. She kissed me again and said. "Don't you worry babe, you're going to be a natural."

I pulled her to me, my dick rubbing her stomach and began kissing and nuzzling her neck. I started walking forward and she sat on the bed bringing her face close with my dick. "Yummy!" she said and kissed it. My eyes rolled back into my head. She was running her tongue along my length and sucking the sides as she moved. I was going to nut if she didn't stop.

"Slow down, love. You'll make me come." I warned her.

"We can't have that now, can we?" she sighed and pulled me onto her by my waist. I landed on top of her with my arms on her sides and she quickly moved up to begin kissing me.

I started moving lower and kissed her neck before moving onto her delicious breasts. I suckled the bubblegum coloured nipple on her right and it got erect. She let out a yelp on contact and started moaning softly.

My hand started toying with the other one and I alternated between the two globes. I was losing my mind. Her aroma was filling my nostrils now and I wanted to desperately taste her. I started moving lower, placing kisses and licking my way slowly. She moaned loudly as I kissed her smooth nether lips. It was an assault on my senses.

I brought up all the knowledge in my head from watching porn and decided to go for broke. I licked her slit a few times, plunging my tongue. As it rubbed against her clit, she gave out a little cry and her hands went into my hair. I gave her clit a few more licks and started stroking her lips with my fingers. I pushed one in, feeling the incredible warmth as it entered. She let out another cry and started pulling me up.

"That is all fine and good and we'll have ages to explore that babe but I need you in me know." she said desperately. My mind went to anxiety again as I realised I didn't have any condoms.

"Claire, I don't have any protection with me." I said.

She touched my cheek and said. "I'm safe, Krish. I haven't been with a man since Brandon and we'd stopped two months ago. I got tested as soon as I found out about him and I'm on the pill."

She gave me a soft kiss and said into my ear. "I trust you, Krish. I need you now. Please babe..."

I couldn't have refused if you gave me a billion pounds! I trusted her completely as well. I lined up my cock with her wet slit and rubbed it along a few times. She was incredibly hot and wet. She was looking expectantly into my eyes and I started entering her slowly. Her mouth went into an 'O'.

She gave out a loud moan when I was completely encased in her warmth and I kissed her again. We were a tangle of limbs as I moved in and out of her. Our tongues trailing on each others' necks, tasting our passion. We moved slowly at first but then going faster as need overtook us. Claire was meeting every thrust. She was kissing me and moaning encouraging words in my ears as I neared release.

"That's it babe..... Right there..... Oh my!... Oh Krish!". She was the perfect picture of bliss. It made me immensely happy to have done that for her. To have satisfied her.

Her hands started furiously stroking her clit and I was now going faster. I kissed her and she was crying into my mouth. Her insides started milking me and I couldn't hold out any longer. "Oh god Claire! what are you doing to me?" I yelled as I emptied myself into her and felt as if my soul was leaving my body.

I collapsed onto her, still pumping as she gave out her final cry and rolled into bliss. "Oh.. Oh.. Ohhh..Krissshhhhh.... babyyyy!" she cried into the room. Her voice was music to my ears.

"Oh, Claire!" I sighed again, bringing a sense of deja vu. My dreams were real now.

She was panting furiously as I just lay on her for a while. I flopped down to her side and immediately pulled her to me. Her leg went around my groin, leaking our juices onto it and the sheets underneath. She snuggled into my chest and we both let out a contented sigh.

We just lay there caressing each other gently as I placed loving kisses on her forehead, taking in her sweet scent. "I told you, you'd be a natural." she finally said breaking the silence, patting my chest. I looked down at her and this surge of some deep emotion went through me.

"It will only get better now!" she giggled.

"Claire, love, if it gets any better, I'll have a bloody hear attack!" I laughed.

"It'd be a beautiful way to go." She said, kissing my chest.

"That was the best sex of my life!" I let out, stroking her beautiful long hair.

She laughed her melodious laugh again and said, "That was the only sex of your life! It was spectacular for me too. Like I said, the only way is up!"

Laughing together, we fell into another comfortable silence. The world drifting by as we held onto each other. Two souls, two minds and two hearts, joined by something otherworldly. Something pure.

I was in love with this remarkable woman. I wanted to say it to her but bit my tongue. Now wasn't the right time.

I also realised that taking it slow had gone out the window! And I didn't mind it one bit! I was hers and she was mine. I needn't hurry as the truth would come out soon enough. The way she looked into my eyes, her green pupils meeting mine, all but guaranteed it.

I kissed her sweet lips again and she smiled against them. She knew what I knew. It was our little secret. It was only a matter of time before it found it's way into words, waiting to be revealed.