Coffee and Cream

Story Info
A work affair reaches riskier exciting heights...
1.8k words
4.21
5.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile at you as I walk past your glass walled office. You smile back. There is no need to pop in and say good morning.

As I turn into my office, I hear the familiar sound of high heels on the tiled floor behind me. As I drop into my chair, you appear in the doorway, the two cups of coffee you carry have become a handy 'accessory' for you to come to my office when I arrive. You take a step into the office and with your hip, nudge the door shut, before walking towards my desk. In those few steps I can take every part of you in. It has become a daily ritual we both enjoy to the point of absolute obsession.

As always you are dressed immaculately; formal yes but with simmering sexuality that has me hooked on you. Your dark shoulder length hair, loose but neat. The smoky makeup accentuates your large seductive brown eyes, your full lips emblazoned with fiery red lipstick. You are wearing a stylish charcoal coloured dress I have not seen before. Knee length and fitted to accentuate your boobs and curves. It has large pale grey buttons running down the front. The assemble is complete with black stockings (I know without needing to check!), and classic style stiletto heels.

You have deliberately undone plenty of buttons to ensure I get the message loud and clear to what you expecting from me. As you move around to lean against my desk, the skirt flares to reveal ample thigh and the hint of the lacey tops of your nylons. The anticipation of what to expect when driving to the office is always a turn on, but seeing you never fails to feed my desire to have you. The hunger grows.

You snap me back to the present, lewd thoughts for the moment paused, as you hand me my coffee. With shaking hand, I endeavour to take a sip. You giggle lightly enjoying the effect you know you have on me.

The welcoming coffee is a 'happy accident'. A few weeks before, you were already in work, I came in and went to my desk as usual and as I settled in you walked in with coffees to discuss a marketing plan, nothing more. There was more to us by this stage, but we had decided, despite the frustration and want, the workplace was off limits. Away from the office we would enjoy the opportunities to explore and feed our indulgent pleasures. Lunchtimes had become our erotic playground.

It had become apparent over the following weeks that actually we had a reasonable amount of time to ourselves before everyone else started to turn up for work. The coffee became the intro into our day. Work projects had given way to personal plans, the day ahead and crucially, was lunchtime free.

It was inevitable I guess that we started to feel more relaxed knowing we had this precious time alone. We started to steal a tentative quick kiss. Not long it was several more kisses. No surprise when we landed full on tongue fucking snogs.

We now quietly ignore the one golden rule, not at work, forgotten to feed our hunger for each other, tease us, frustrate us. The hours of the morning have become agony, because of our deliberate provocation. When the lunch break comes around, we are at each other at the first opportunity. We do nothing to stop our total sexual demand for each other, pleasure and fulfilment.

Despite everything I have said, we have not gone beyond kissing in the office as much as I know we both want to. Two colleagues (married to other partners) caught kissing would be embarrassing and just feeds the rumour mill. Two colleagues caught in some sexual act, very embarrassing, sackable offence and probably worse.

I finally give up on trying to drink the coffee and carefully place it on the desk. You grin triumphantly at me, clearly pleased with yourself.

"Good morning" you say chirpily, before bending down to engage in a sensuous lingering probing kiss. We both enjoy this first intimacy. My hard cock seems to become stiffer, certainly uncomfortable. I feel a certain relief as you pull away and lean back against the desk.

You continue and straight to the point "Lunchtime?"

"Yes" I reply and smile at you, the anticipation already flooding my mind with hot images. Even in these first moments together, lunchtime is just not soon enough.

I look you up and down before returning to your eyes. "New dress?" I ask.

To be honest I have no idea but a lead in for me. You look at me questionably and open your mouth to reply, but no words come out, as you are distracted and your eyes drop from mine to my hand that I have placed on your hip. As I move my hand down over your curves, your eyes return to stare at mine. Transfixed you can feel the touch as I move my hand down and across your thigh. I slide my hand until I feel the thin band of suspender that is obvious under your skirt. Naturally my hand moves down following the strap to your stocking top. I give a firm squeeze of your thigh that sends a noticeable shudder through you, before I let my hand drop from you. "Soft material" I add quietly.

We continue to stare at each for what feels an eternity. My lame approach to teasingly touch you doesn't seem to have had any adverse reaction. I move my hand to your knee and start to slide my hand up over nylon. Your skirt gather around my arm as my hand reaches firm thigh, the texture change of stocking top before reaching silky smooth naked thigh. You suck deep and shudder slightly as my fingers touch bare skin. I stop and hesitate

"You know I can't see anybody walk in so it is up to you," you say quietly with a smile; and with that you move your heels apart by a couple of feet.

In that moment I slip my fingers under your knickers, feeling your hot mound, sliding to your sex. Now you gasp as my fingers stroke your clit before moving to the wet valley of your hot lips. Hot and wet

I slide my finger tip along your swollen lips, and nudge between your lips. I'm rock hard and hungry for you. "I wish this was my cock" I hiss before pushing my finger into your well. You gasp and grip the desk as my finger penetrates you.

"On the desk fucking you" I continue now fingering you, corkscrewing my finger feeling you, teasing you.

"You want my cock to take you.", as I slip another finger inside you. "Take you and use your pussy horny bitch" as I now pump your hole harder and faster. You moan and gasp as each drive into you slams into your swollen lips. Your wet pussy squelches and slurps around my fingers as I pummel you, faster and harder.

Three fingers feed your deep wet sex, pumping you deep and hard, and faster as your climax builds. Your moans and gasp come quicker and louder. Your eyes flicker often close as you are lost in my pussy attack of you. With my other hand I reach to squeeze and knead your tits and judging by your reaction is only adding to the orgasmic pleasure your body and mind is gleefully succumbing to.

I know you want to come, "I'm gonna fuck your cunt until you come" I tease, "and if it could be my cock, my come will spill into you". I pump you even harder, "My cock taking you, my cock and seed owning you."

As I drive into you sopping sex even more, I push up your skirt, and yank your knickers enough so that I can dip down and flick your hard clit with my tongue. No more talking, just full on pussy attack and clit fucking. I ram you even harder and suck your clit until I feel your body quiver and the tension of your climax rips through you and the sensation of you reaching the summit of sexual heaven.

I drive into you more, exploiting your total loss to erotic desire and pleasure until finally you climax starts to subside. You breathe deeply as I relax my harsh pounding of your pussy and watch as you slowly drift down.

You look slightly shaky and uneasy. I hope I did that to you! I stand up and let you sit down and I adopt your position and lean against the desk. I hand you your coffee and you clearly enjoy the caffeine rush on top of finger fucking crush.

"You know what coffee should be served with?" I ask. You look at me quizzically. I drop my gaze to my groin before looking back at you. "Cream". I smile.

You smile back and without any further prompting reach for my fly and unzip me. As often before you reach into my boxers and release my raging hard on, my cock standing proudly pointing at you. I shudder as your fingers wrap around my shaft, your touch already too much!

You wank my cock which is just fantastic. You look and enjoy what your touch and stroking is doing to me. You look at me smile wickedly and then dip to lick my dripping cock head. I gasp as your tongue instantly teases my sensitive purple dome. Once again you look at me before opening your mouth and devouring my cock completely, lost totally in your mouth. I grip the desk now as you suck me and slide my hard shaft in and out of your mouth and your hand strokes me and cups and squeezes my balls.

I look down at you as your gorge on my cock, sucking deeper and quicker. You know I can't resist your sensuous blowjob and you feel the tension of my climax build, begging, urging you not to stop. You tease me with licks up my shaft and across my cock head before engulfing me again. As your mouth takes me completely into your mouth -- that is it I can't hold back. My come jets into your mouth. I cry out as my seed spews into your mouth and throat. As you continue to suck me so I feel my cock spitting more cream into your mouth. I feel my cock pulsing and exploding as your tongue toys with my shaft.

Finally, and quite literately I feel you have sucked me dry! It takes a while for the hot climax to subside and I feel delightfully exhausted and the day hasn't even started.

Somewhere in the following minutes we get ourselves back together and surprisingly our coffee is still hot to drink. In a strangely surreal moment, we return to our previous positions, me in the chair and you leaning against the desk.

"Lunchtime?" I ask.

"Yes" you reply and the anticipation and desire instantly re-ignites. We kiss and I watch you walk out of the room. You stop briefly and smile wickedly "No coffee lunchtime, but don't forget to bring the cream."