Coffee House Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of “Coffee House”.
2.4k words
4.62
5.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miho," I slide in beside her as she fills an order for one of our regulars. It's an iced toffee mocha latte - which, in my opinion, is an abomination to coffee. We're already supposed to be closed but our regular just switched to night shifts and we're willing to wait the extra fifteen minutes for them to come in just before their Wednesday night hospital shift. All that's left now for us is to lock the store, turn out the lights, and leave.

Hopefully we leave together.

"What's up?" She asks, concentrating on getting the correct measurements of flavoring into the cup. Our regular stands outside the door on their phone.

"Can I take you to the movies after we close?"

"Nope!" She says cheerfully, flouncing away to pass off the coffee to the regular without even sparing me a glance. I hear her tell him to have a great evening before he walks away and she locks the door. I simply stand next to the coffee bar, stunned.

"What?" I stutter as she turns the sign. "But I thought..."

"What, that we're dating because I asked you to get on your knees?" Miho is looking at me, her dark hair framing her face. She holds the shop's keys in her hands and studies me as I stammer. I hardly realize I'm playing with my choker until I see her eyes flicker to it. I drop my hand. It's the only one I've worn since her and I hooked up in the stockroom. She saunters towards me.

"Love, if anyone is taking anyone out," she is close to me now, inches away and looking at me like a wolf studies its prey, "It'll be me taking you out on your leash."

My stutter stops at that. I don't exactly remember when her hands ghosted up my thighs, nor when she'd backed me up to the bar, but suddenly there we were. I don't mind being pinned in place by Miho.

"Put your hands on the counter." She says to me, firmly. I listen. I don't think there's a universe in which I don't listen. Mino finds it very funny.

"Wow," she leans up to kiss my chin, "that was fast."

"You know I'll do anything you say Miho." I can hear my own heart beating again, hard enough that it feels like my chest is aching. "Especially when you say it like that."

She hums a response. It isn't any real word but it still sounds pleased. She takes a step back and studies me. I try not to fidget. In all my past experiences, I'm not to move unless I'm told.

I like it that way.

"Anything?" She asks. I simply nod.

"So if I said I wanted to bend you over the counter and fuck you until you couldn't breathe," she asks, "would you do that?"

"Yes." I answer in a breath. I feel my cheeks go pink and hot under her gaze. She's smirking at me and I can't tell if it's because I break so easily, or because she likes to see me like this. Either way, her eyes are shining with something mischievous.

"No talking," She says to me. "The only thing you're allowed to say is stop. Okay?"

I open my mouth to confirm and then shut it. I nod my head instead. I have the sneaking suspicion that Miho likes it when someone has a hard time staying quiet. I don't mind.

"What if I said I wanted to make you come, over and over again on the counter right here." She leans in close and for a second we're breathing the same air. "Then I said I wanted to put you on your leash and take you to my house to do it all again? "

My eyes go wide. She laughs softly.

"What? I only live a few blocks away. Only a few people would see you." She stares at me, waiting for my response.

I'm comfortable enough in my submission to no longer get embarrassed over the fact I get off to ideas like that. And I'm comfortable enough to nod my okay at her. Apparently though, I'm not good enough at keeping quiet. Before I can stop it, a small whimper escapes my throat.

I whimper at the thought of Miho pulling off my uniform. The thought of my body spread on the cold countertop that her and I just wiped down together, her hand moving between my thighs. The thought of her whispering in my ear and biting into my neck as she tells me when I'm allowed to come, over and over again. It's enough to make me shudder, that is the thought of her pulling me up by my choker and kissing me softly as she clips her leash - my leash - to it and pulls me out the door, into the cold night air. Maybe she lives only a few blocks away, but I would be exposed and completely at her mercy. And Miho does not seem like she would be merciful.

She swallows my whimper whole with a kiss, nearly crushing my lips between hers. I want to reach and grasp her face in my hands, feel her cheeks to see if they're as warm as my own. See if her bravado is real. But I don't. I keep my hands on the counter because that's what she told me to do.

"Put your hands above your head." She says and I obey without even thinking. She tugs at my shirt and pulls it as high as she can. Our height difference means I have to get the last few inches of it over my hands, but it's no big deal. I cast it aside and stop, pushing her away from my lips, my fingers touching her chin. Her gaze instantly becomes worried.

"What is it?" She asks, bravado fading, "Are you okay?"

I nod and point at the glass doors and windows at the front of our store. Coffee Cup is a very well lit area during the day, mainly due to its front wall of floor to ceiling shatter proof glass. Unfortunately, with the lights on, anyone can see us.

"It's fine, I locked the door." She smiles shyly. "No one can get in."

I shake my head and sigh, breaking my silence.

"They can still see us though." I reply and suddenly she gets it. She just looks at me, something sneaky playing across her face.

"So what if they do?" She says and plays with the hair falling around my shoulders. She pulls my arms towards her and I gently wrap them around her neck, hanging them off her shoulders.

"Are you afraid someone might see you, lying on the bartop and submitting to my every whim?" She asks. I swallow. I don't exactly have an answer for her. She smiles and ducks out from under my arms. Walking over to the adjacent wall, she flips the lights off. The only light left is the soft glow from the streetlamp across the way. At night, Coffee Cup at least has enough shadows that any passerby would have to do a double take.

"Is that better Amber?" She ghosts across the tile towards me and I nod. "Good." She says and pats the bartop. "I want you to undress for me and lay yourself across here. I expect you to be ready by the time I'm back."

She steps up to me and loops my choker in her finger, pulling me to her level to suck on my neck. I think I melt a little under her touch.

"Remember, no more speaking." She whispers into my ear. "And make sure that I can see that lovely ass of yours."

She sucks on my neck again, hard enough to leave a mark.

I love when you do that. I think. I want to tell her. But I know it can wait until I'm allowed to speak again.

"I'll see you." She says and I watch her slide away to the store bathroom. I hear the sink turn on and I quickly shed my clothes, my work pants and underwear joining my shirt on the floor. I size up the countertop as I hear the hand dryer run. I appreciate Miho's hygiene and then vaguely wonder how this is going to affect the food safety. I laugh quietly when I remember that tomorrow is the quarterly deep cleaning of the store.

She planned this. I chuckle and slowly lay myself down onto the island until my chin rests near the edge and the tips of my feet touch the floor. The countertop is cold and I feel my nipples harden. As I hear her footsteps approach me, I shiver. I suppose the cold isn't the only reason for that particular reaction.

"You're beautiful Amber." I hear her say and suddenly her fingers are trailing up my thighs. Her hands are soft and she pushes my legs further apart. I see none of this, only feel her as she touches me in this slow and aching way. I watch the silent and empty street and our vague reflections in the windows. I watch as her silhouette stands over mine, feeling her hands touch my thighs, squeeze my ass, and graze over my back. I feel her weight lean down into me and she kisses the back of my neck. I try to turn my head to kiss her but she pulls back quickly and clamps a hand onto the back of my head, forcing it to stay atop the counter. She leans around to kiss me herself and then lets me go.

"Let me take care of you." She says and I gasp as her fingers push into me.

Miho, is a tease. I learn this over the course of the next several minutes. She finds a rhythm that takes me just to the edge and when I can no longer remain silent, she stops touching me, leaving me to pant on the now warm countertop.

I want to chastise her for it, but I know if I speak, she'll stop. But after the third time, I can't help it.

"Miho!" I whine as she pulls her fingers from me again.

"No. Talking." She whispers into my ear. I hear the sound of her hand hitting my ass before I feel the sting of it.

I shut my mouth.

"Is that okay?" She whispers the second after she does it.

"Yes." I breathe and smile as she smacks me again.

I have a vision of her hands leaving pink stains on my skin, some temporary mark that proves I am hers for the evening. It doesn't make me any less horny. In fact, it makes the fact she's left me hanging on the edge all the more unbearable.

I feel her fingers reenter me. She begins to push in and out with twice as much vigor as she did before.

"Since you can't seem to keep quiet," she says, a wave of fog rolling across my brain. No longer do I have space left in my mind for rational thought. "I want you singing my praise as you cum."

It only takes a few more seconds for me to do as she says.

"Miho!" It comes out somewhere between a moan and a yell. "Fuck, Miho." I add, making a few other sounds that aren't exactly words. In any other situation, I'd be rather embarrassed, but the pleased hum Miho makes as I finally tip over the edge makes any feelings other than contentment disappear. As I gasp, she slows her hands, turning her fingers inside me and curving them into a hook. She starts again after letting me have a few seconds rest.

"Since you seemed to enjoy that so much, why don't I make up for those other two times I left you on edge?" She says and bends over me to plant kisses down my back. I don't have the breath to respond, only to moan her name as she fucks me on that counter again and again.

"Here, I'll hang this up for you." Miho picks up my apron from the tile and puts it in the back room for me. I've already dressed myself again, Miho having told me that she wasn't keen on actually walking me naked across the block. I had a small laugh at her for it and she just pouted at me.

"Well, you seemed to like the sound of it!" She retorted, finally taking her turn to blush. I simply had just gathered her in my arms and held her for a bit before putting my clothes back on.

"Hey Amber?" Miho's head pops out the door of the back room.

"Yeah?" I reply, pulling out a wet wipe to clean the counter with. She walks over, grabbing one of her own to help me.

"I don't really like going to the movies," she doesn't look at me as she says it, just concentrates on the monotonous task, "but if you still want to go, I think I'd like to go with you. If that's okay."

I smile and toss my wipe in the garbage. She glances over at me and I gently touch her chin, tipping her head towards me.

"Of course it's okay." I smile and she lets out a breath. "And we don't have to go to the movies, We can find something we both like to do."

"Really?" She asks.

"Yeah, why else would I ask?" I chuckled and smile at her. "Actually, I was worried you actually didn't want to," I start meeting her intense gaze with one of my own, "which is a bit ridiculous considering you just railed me across the bar." I motion to the newly clean countertop.

It's Miho's newly faded blush returns in full force.

"Yeah, well... you liked it." She glances away and then back again. "I mean, you didi, right?"

"Miho, I don't think there's a universe in which I don't like the way you make me feel." I finally say and kiss her one last time. Together we walk through the stockroom and out the backdoor. She locks the shop behind us.

"Still want to go to my place?" She asks, carefully - almost shyly - taking my hand. But as I meet her eyes, I see something hard there. I feel my torso knot and a smile creep across my face. I squeeze her hand gently.

"Well," I reply cheekily, "it is only a few blocks away."