Programmer

Story Info
Career struggles lead to new ideas and success.
2.7k words
4.46
3k
6
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[Stories in the [Collared] universe are standalone but connected. If you want more details about the universe you can read "Pop Star", but it's not required. Tl;dr: open expressions of sexuality including nudity and sex acts are now protected under the Freedom of Expression clause of the First Amendment. These stories will explore ideas under that concept.]]

My name is Savannah and yes, I was your typical southern belle. Big hips, buxom, long hair, could fill out a dress and shake my ass on the dance floor in either boots or heels. I wish I had that confidence in my career though.

I'd recently swapped careers, taking a coding boot camp and becoming a full time programmer. Six months in it wasn't going great. My ideas weren't being taken seriously in our team meetings. My comments on code reviews were mostly discarded. I'd love to blame sexism but in this case it was really my fault. I felt totally out of my element, lacking confidence in myself, and it showed in my work. I was disappointed. But I had a plan to get my spunk back.

Back home and in college I'd been a free spirit. I'd done the campus streak, gone skinny dipping with friends, and flashed more times than I could count. I even used to run around the dorm bare assed half the time. But after college and in the professional world I'd stopped being so bold. Dressing in clothes that hid my figure. Never being flirty. Never having fun. Being reserved.

I figured I was about to lose my job anyways, I might as well embrace my inner nature. Especially now with the courts ruling that it was protected, so I couldn't lose my job over it. Best case, I got my confidence back and started excelling at my job. Worst case I had a bit of fun and saved on my laundry bill. Plus I just enjoyed the freedom and exhilaration of showing off my body. Of people seeing intimate moments of mine or parts of me they normally wouldn't and their reactions to it. It had always turned me on something fierce.

So that's how I found myself strolling into the office on a Friday. We were hybrid now, you only had to work from the office two days a week and almost no one showed up on a Friday unless they planned to go out drinking after. I knew that's exactly what two of my coworkers planned to do, one of my male programmer peers and our female graphic designer.

Of course, unlike them I was fully embracing the idea of casual Friday. I had my bag on my back. I had my choker and sneakers on. And nothing else. So when I strutted confidently up to the area where our cubicles sat and tossed my bag down my male peer, Brian, ignored me, as they had their headphones on and were deep in code. But my female peer, Jeanine, looked up, and offered a casual wave and smile before stopping short.

"Whoa. Did you forget something this morning? Like getting dressed? What are you doing?"

I stood proudly there before her, hands on hips and charms on display. "I didn't forget them, I left them back home. It is casual Friday after all."

She snorted. "I don't think they mean that casual. Besides once our friend comes out of his trance he's going to see everything you have to offer. He drools over you enough when you're fully clothed. He's likely to cream his pants when he sees you like this."

I offered her a saucy grin then strutted over to Brian's cubicle, turning to sit on his desk next to him and drawing his attention. He blinked once as I crossed his peripheral vision, then turned and his eyes went wide as sitting down he was eye level with my pussy. I casually spread my legs, offering it up for his gaze, my folds opening up under his attention and beginning to warm. He lingered there for a moment before trailing up my bare, aroused chest with tight, hard nipples and then finally to my face. Recognizing that it was me sitting bare ass on his desk he tossed his headphones off and rolled back from the desk putting some space between us.

"Whoa, uh, what's going on? Why are you naked? Are you ok?"

I sucked on a finger suggestively as Jeanine giggled at my teasing him. "I'm wonderful. And why wouldn't I be naked? Have you been keeping up with the news? It's legal now and think how much I can save on outfits. Plus it turns me on, which you can probably tell." I looked down at my parted legs suggestively where my lips glistened in arousal, drawing his gaze back to my inflamed pussy.

He shook his head, stood and made an effort to look me in the eyes. "What news? It can't be legal to run around naked. Who would allow that?"

I quickly caught him up and Jeanine confirmed my story. "So now you don't have to sneak looks. I'll be coming to work like this every day and you can look all you want. Speaking of which, as I said I'm kind of turned on do you mind if I jill one out here on your desk? I think it would be really hot to have you watch me cum. It's been so long since I've had a real audience and not just strangers watching me on my cam."

Jeanine moved over to stand beside him. "Oh, I definitely don't want to miss this. Do you mind?" She held up her phone, the implication clear that she wanted to record it.

I shook my head. "I don't mind at all but please send it to me so I can share it later." A video of me touching myself in the middle of the office for my coworkers would do well on my socials.

Brian was still trying to play catch up. "Is this a prank? You can't possibly want to do that." He looked back and forth between me and Jeanine perplexedly.

With a nod from me, Jeanine grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back down in his seat placing him again at eye level with my needy sex. I lifted my feet up on his desk, spreading myself obscenely for him and Jeanine's phone recording me, before I laid back and gazed lustily at him through half lidded eyes. My left hand mauled my tits as my right snaked down between my legs. I moaned and shivered as I watched him drink in my debauchery. I'd never know this feeling of pure power over another person, it was like I had him in my thrall. His eyes drank up the show I was offering him. My fingers increased in pace, flicking my clit as my toes curl. I bit my lip, already incredibly turned on but trying to edge myself to prolong the show. Looking up I noticed our boss standing by, one eyebrow raised as he watched me perform. Knowing he'd seen me sent me over the edge, I quivered, leaning forward and crashing into an intense orgasm.

Shaking for several minutes as I came down my eyes finally opened. My boss was gone but Jeanine was giving me a thumbs up, her phone still focused on me, her own nipples hard beneath her thin top. Brian's mouth was agape, a large tent formed in his pants.

"Jeanine, can you do me a favor? Can you end that video and start a new one?"

"Sure but I don't know how you could cum again after that one, it looked intense!" Her fingers danced over the phone screen as she rubbed her thighs together absentmindedly, obviously trying to get some friction to her own aroused pussy.

"Mmm, it was delightful. But you're right, I can't. But he can. And considering I'm the one that put him in this position the least I can do is help him out." With that I traded places with him, guiding him up to sit on the desk while I kneeled before him, making sure to spread my legs and stick out my ass towards Jeanine, knowing my pussy would be spread and inflamed as I offered it up to her phone. I then reached for his belt and raised an eyebrow. "Unless you object?" I gave him a few beats, before undoing his belt, opening his pants, then sliding them and his underwear down to his ankles. Now both my eyebrows raised. "Whoa. That is one nice penis you have there sir." Then I reached forward and wrapped a hand around it, slowly stroking him while my other hand slid down and played with his balls.

"As much as I'd love to take you in my mouth and service that beautiful cock until you're filling my mouth with your seed, I think the perfect accessory for my outfit today would be having you come all over my tits. A nice pearl necklace for me to show off all day. What do you say?" I looked up into his eyes mischievously.

His eyes shifted from my mouth to my firm tits perched just in front of his dick. The same tits I'm sure he's fantasized about numerous times but were now not only on display for him but being offered as a canvas for him to paint. It was too much for the poor boy as his body tensed and I aimed his tip right at my chest just as a large spurt erupted from him. Still milking him I moved the tip to aim at my left nipple, then my right, covering both in his cum as well. Finally I leaned forward and licked him clean before standing up and turning to face Jeanine's phone offering up my tits for the video to capture.

She clicked a button ending the video and lowered her phone. "That was so hot Savannah. My panties are drenched. I might have to go to the ladies room and rub one out myself!"

"Mmm. You should just do it out here, we won't mind. I'd offer to eat out your delicious little pussy but I have to do some actual work today before I get in real trouble. The boss was already checking on us earlier."

I sat down at my desk, unpacked my stuff, and got to work leaving Brian to quickly get himself together and do the same, still speechless at what had gone down. After opening up two pull requests for review, I quickly got back praise from our senior devs working at home. I also made comments on a few of theirs, which they immediately fixed and thanked me as well. Our tech lead even put a comment in our shared Slack channel saying "I'm not sure what changed today but keep it up, whatever it is is working! I knew you had it in you."

I giggled and winked at a smirking Jeanine. If he only knew. Well, he would next week when we were all in the office. Pretty much wrapped up for the day I stood and sauntered over to my bosses office, leaning in his doorway, my arms crossed under my tits lifting them up to showcase them, still shiny with Brian's seed. "Are we in trouble? I know the sort of behavior you saw earlier isn't usually welcome in a professional environment sir."

He looked up from his desk, peering over his reading glasses and drinking in my exposure before sitting back and gathering his thoughts. "It wasn't when I was your age. But times are changing. Look, I'm about results. I don't care what you wear or don't wear. I don't care if you're all out there buck naked having an orgy every day as long as the work gets done and you clean up after yourselves. And based upon the feedback you've gotten today, the code you checked in, and how productive Brian was after your little escapade I think I'd be a fool to do anything but encourage you to embrace your sexuality however you're comfortable with. Tension is a killer of productivity. You cleared it today for all three of you and built bonds with your teammates."

I raised an eyebrow suggestively. "Would you ever come and play with us? I know Jeanine won't admit it but she has the biggest crush on you. I bet she'd love to have you bend her over her desk and fuck her while we watched."

He smiled then shook his head. "She's cute but some rules still exist, like not engaging in that sort of behavior with people that report to you. But if she ever wants a transfer to another team, I'll gladly take her wherever and however she wants. I'd have to get over my devastation of losing her skills somehow now wouldn't I?"

I laughed. "I'll be sure to let her know. Thanks boss, you're the best." I turned around and strutted off, shaking my ass back at him provocatively. Nothing said he couldn't look and lust, even if he doesn't touch right?

And that's how it started. The next week my coworkers walked in to Jeanine bottomless with my tongue buried in her pussy as Brian fucked me from behind, our boss recording it for us. She eventually did switch teams and got to fuck our boss, enjoying it so much that she joined me in working naked everyday, constantly striking provocative poses to tease and tempt him when he walked by. I started every morning by laying spread eagle on a beach towel on our conference room table and rubbing one out for anyone that wanted to watch, encouraging any guys that wanted to jerk off and cum on me which I then massaged into my skin after giving it a nice shine but not dripping all over the place making a mess. Our most productive times were right after my shows, proving my bosses point right about releasing all our tension and focusing our minds.

My work continued to improve as my confidence spiked. My next two performance reviews went well earning me a promotion and hefty raise. I even signed up to give a talk at a conference about using casual nudity and embracing your sexuality to build confidence and improve your career. I was going to be standing completely bare assed before a conference room of my peers. My team was coming along and I'd asked Brian to once again adorn me with my favorite accessory before I took the stage, which he'd agreed to.

At least getting there would be easy, being nude all the time made getting through TSA checkpoints a breeze even though they still made me take my shoes off. Suspiciously I also often got "randomly chosen" for a pat down and cavity search. Although I'm not sure why they used their dick to probe my cavities instead of their fingers. The thrill of getting bent over a table in the middle of a crowded airport as everyone watched you get often multiple holes fucked, then cumming for the crowd after they watched your depravity made up for the inconvenience in my opinion. Plus my friends and teammates were always gracious to record it for me so I could share it with my growing online following. I reveled in the moments I got to embrace my inner slut shamelessly.

I have no regrets. The money I saved on clothing and my raise had helped me to buy a new apartment in a downtown high rise with floor to ceiling windows and a balcony I used to my full advantage, much to my neighbors enjoyment. Plus I also saved on curtains since I didn't need them, I wanted anyone that desired to watch me. My career was going well. I was blessed. Maybe I should start coaching other women on how to embrace their sexuality for fun and profit. Especially if I could get some sponsor deals with my favorite sex toy manufacturers. Regardless I was more sexually satisfied and liberated than I'd ever felt before, content in my new lifestyle, comfortable in my body and sexuality, and loving life.

[[If you liked this and my other stories, please give it 5 stars and feel free to leave a comment letting me know of what you'd like to see more of or ideas you might have that I can explore. I've got several more ideas but I'm always open to inspiration. Thanks for reading.]]