All Comments on 'Coffee with John'

by Carol38

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Awesome story.... I felt like I was right there watching

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding!!

One of the best short stories I’ve read in a long time. Please write more. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story, Carol. Brilliant tension, well written without the usual literotica typos, discontinuities and syntax infelicities. Well done and please keep writing.

Jim

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Dang!

I need to hang around coffee shops more! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
coffee with john

C+

Rt3FarmerRedFordRt3FarmerRedFordabout 6 years ago
Just what the Doctor ordered!

Thank you Carol.

I could even feel the heat on my own thighs, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

You had me so aroused with this story I read all of your others. Then I saw your bio pic and re-read this seeing you in my mind. I came in my shorts too! You are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW!

Don't think I've read your stuff before Carol. Pity on me! Excellent story. l wonder what the difference between an exhibitionist and a cock tease is? Hmmmmmm Going to have to think about that one. 5 stars Carol.

DragonRider55

Redo1984Redo1984about 6 years ago
Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.

You must have rode a tsunami of sexual adrenaline and a leg wobbling orgasm. I was in a busy metro hospital just the other day, man the amount of smart and sexy women kept me out of my phone. I was thinking what a great place to start a story, but how? Then I read this and thought, what the hell would I do if saw some dark curls of my own from the woman that sat across from me?

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Now, that's one excited young man

"The dollop of John's cum slid off his penis, down his thigh, clung momentarily to the hair on his leg, then fell to the floor with a faint but audible plop."

Semen can be so noisy sometimes.

And John's also a responsible diner, cleaning up his mess afterwards.

I do like stories in which the excitement slowly rises, step by step, no single step going too far because then the other person would have to call the game off. All the best seductions work that way.

Carol, you left this one hanging nicely with hints at the next step. How far will it go tomorrow at 10am?

Lue

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Delightful observations

I need a cigarette after that. I think he was teasing you, how do you know where he was looking if you were inspecting his hardness. You are such a delightful and talented writer. Is right over left a preference for you it seemed to intensively increase your own desires. A lot of women like right leg over their left ! You never did find anyting you wanted in your hand bag, it was right in front of you for your arousal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous