All Comments on 'Cohabitation'

by olderhormones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
G5902G5902almost 2 years ago

Great story! I am looking forward to reading the next chapter of their young lives!

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT. What sweet premise, starting out the school year just like a new marriage. You man almost NO word gaffs which shows that you proof read carefully. I followed so I can best assure I catch the next semester. Won't those parents get a major surprise down the road?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When talking about a person and relating their gender, referring to then as "a male" or "a female" is incorrect. Those are adjectives. A male and female,,, what? A man and a woman, a guy and a gal, a dude and a dudette, all those are correct. "A female" also has the association of being used by incels referring to women as things instead of people. You don't come across as an incel, and your story doesn't have that taint, so it's something to keep in mind in your future writing.

It's a sweet story. Admittedly, they both sound like whiny brats in the beginning, literally crying about having a fully paid, fully furnished, off campus apartment they have to share with an acquaintance to aid in their privilege of attending higher education, but both of them have an aw shucks quality to them that ultimately is endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
great story wrong category

This story is so sweet, so tender, so heartwarming and joyful, that it really should be in the Romance genre. The romantic mood of the story is obvious almost at once, and the author does a masterly job of story telling in bringing out that romantic mood as the plot unfolds. This story is a sheer joy to read. Wonderful writing and storytelling like this fully deserves a Five stars rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userolderhormones@olderhormones
110 Followers
I am an older man married over 50 years. I love writing stories and I hope to contribute more as time goes on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES