All Comments on 'Coincidence Happens'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Story was horrible. First site he already wanted to divorce her and in the end he enjoys everyone else fucking his wife. Worst line ever: "There were tears in her eyes when she looked up at me, "Did I not just tell you that I love you? Did I not just tell you that I won't go to him? Have you lost your trust in me? Because if you have, then you've given up on me and I don't know if I can stand that. " How the fuck could he ever trust her? Everything she did was with consent. There was no blackmail here. She did consent to everything. I mean, they had for 9 month no sex and she had an affair for 6 month. And he still believed her, because she is a terrible liar. How didnt he notice it everytime she lied to him about ther lacking sex life? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was rotten as fuck

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good fantasy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story just too damn long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid! The husband solves his problem by making his wife a whore? Don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband is written as inconsistent as a dashed line and the wife is a bimbo slut. With no characters worth reading about an a completely idiotic story line, there is no literary value to this abuse of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I try to be objective in analyzing the efforts of writers to get their ideas down:

Did they write well in terms of the writers' workshop kinds of criteria (grammar/syntax/spelling/ consistency/etc.) In general I'd say that was done fairly well, so maybe a medium 4 on that.

Secondly, was the idea of the story logical enough that a reader could suspend judgement (Literotica IS about erotic FANTASIES, after all) and (sort of) accept the plot development of the story as being realistic enough as to make sense. As a couple of other readers have commented--the plot twists and inconsistency of this area are too noticeable to ignore. I could only give this story a rating of 2 in that regard. Do the math and that averages out to a 3.

So far as to how the characters themselves were described/presented (bimbo/thug/insecure cuckold/unrepentantly "hot" wives/etc.) THAT WAS HOW THE AUTHOR MEANT FOR THEM TO BE IN ORDER THAT HIS IDEA OF THE STORY WOULD PLAY OUT AS HE ENVISIONED IT). To criticize a writer for creating characters which an individual reader might find repugnant or contemptible or admirable or weak or strong or masculine of feminine or homosexual, bisexual, straight or any combination thereof? Come on, guys. How else can we find a Huck Finn or Gatsby or Indiana Jones or Lara Croft or Modesty Blaise or Juliet or Elizabeth the 1st? THAT'S THE WRITER'S PREROGATIVE--and more power to all of you who make the effort. So far as I'm concerned you're all in the running for Olympic honors.

Thanks IJSO904 for this tale. Kudos and more please.

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

Good Job....The story flowed well and held my attention start to finish....Thanks

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

Cheeky bit of fun. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This effort was fucking stupid. Not even a realistic possiblity. No way in hell. zero credibility, note even entertaining at all. Crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I could care less if that son of a bitch lives or dies. I care about you." The phrase is actually, "I couldn't care less". Writing "could" implies that you DO care, at least to some degree. It's a common mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No matter how will written, trash is trash

Emma2009Emma20093 months ago

Great story no matter what is said. Thought it a little strange that Miranda went from the angry wife to the willing wife. Her time with big Stan was erotic and she didn't seem forced at all. Neither did Debbie although she had been 9 months without sex and her husband was shit. Miranda, after professing her love to Jeremy, and her anger at the perceived affair with Chasey, was an eager participant with Big Stan. In the end she proved herself by refusing Big Stan and encouraging Chasey and Jeremy, Debbie and Jeremy, Lee and everyone, quite the story and I loved every minute of it. I will now read the rest of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.