All Comments on 'Coitus Interruptus Ch. 02'

by davebccanada

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't like cheaters.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Why is she married to the guy she doesn’t want?

I mean, when your first two kids are with another man, maybe it’s a sign that you’re with the wrong man? Or do women generally get married to men they don’t like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Normal woman

She may still want him but that is normal. A lot of women want what they cannot have, that is the excitment. But unfortunately the hubby is usually better at providing, so money always wins. women dont let love get in the way of money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope his popsicle

Doesn 't melt... iI hope it freezs while it is inside her and breaks off. That will make great evidence in divorce, court and a great party story for the ER staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon as I loved it

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Not sure if writers realize how much they fail while trying to write a sexy, romantic, long lost love, cheater interlude. Because there is not one cheaters story thats actually worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of awkward. Is she just a whore?

Guess were not to presume she's fucking other people as well as the guest? Why not, she obviously has no respect for her husband or marriage.?

Didn't get it, but thanks for the effort.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

My public comment is that you need an editor really badly. You mix up about if its something from the past or future or present. It's difficult to figure out -when- you are talking about. An editor can help you with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wouldn’t call her a whore , maybe a sneaky cheating slut. She’s married and now only fucked one other guy besides her hubby. Hopefully hubby finds out and dumps the pig .

Hot story anyway

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore, feed her rotten ass to a polar bear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavebccanada@davebccanada
Been in College two years Canadian Air Force five years police, prison guard, fifteen years Drove truck, 12 years (includes part-time) Private investigations, ten years

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES