Coke Makes Everyone Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While her new friend stared into Ray's eyes, Coke slipped away to the bar and picked up a fresh Long Island tea and a double mojito. As she got back to the group, Trisha's husband, Mitch, walked up. He wasn't quite as tall as Ray but had a similar build. His dirty blonde hair was cut short as well. Trisha gave him a hug and a kiss. Stepping back she turned.

"Mitch, this is Lilly. Lilly this is my husband Mitch."

The look on Lilly's face was priceless. Trisha laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah, I know, I'm black and he's white. I like white guys. So sue me."

"I'm sorry Trisha, I didn't mean anything by it. Just surprised me." Lilly blushed, giving her brown skin a beautiful glow that Coke admired.

"No problem. Most people are surprised. No big deal." Trisha moved over and gave Ray a warm hug and a kiss.

Coke smiled as she saw Lilly's eyes go wide when Ray grabbed Trisha's big round ass while they kissed. The kiss was obviously much more than a friendly peck.

"I got you a mojito." Coke tapped Lilly on the shoulder, momentarily distracting her from Ray's groping of Trisha.

"Are all of you always so friendly?" Lilly asked as she took the drink.

"We're a friendly group." Coke said with a shrug.

"I can tell."

"See if Ray will dance with you. He's a great dancer. Mitch is too, but he is completely besotted with Trisha."

"Trisha doesn't seem to be as besotted with him." Lilly said, again staring at Trisha and Ray kissing. The kiss was lasting a long time.

"She and Ray." Coke shrugged, "But then Ray has several interests."

"Have you really?" Lilly looked down at Coke.

Coke grinned. "Yeah, if you get the chance you shouldn't pass it up. He'll curl your toes for sure."

"I'm married." Lilly said, but her eyes went back to Ray.

"And you've never strayed? Never thought about it?"

Lilly was still focused on Trisha and Ray. "A couple of times, but ..." She stopped, her eyes going wide as she turned and looked at Coke.

"It's okay, Lilly. We're friends. I don't think badly of you. Hell, I already told you that I've fucked my boss's husband. I don't have the right to judge and wouldn't if I did."

Lilly gave her a weak smile. Trisha and Ray broke their kiss. Giving Trisha a pat on her ass, Ray spotted Coke.

"Hey Babe! Come over here."

Coke bounced over to the tall man and then tiptoed into his arms. Kissing her good and long, Ray pawed her ass, slipping his hand under her skirt to maul her bare cheek, and grabbed a handful of her tits as well. When Ray finally released Coke, Jill spoke up.

"Mitch says they have a booth over there. Why don't we go sit down?"

The group made their way to the booth where they all squeezed in. Lilly ended up on the inside, sitting beside Jill with Mitch on the outside. Across from them Trisha was on the inside next to Ray with Coke on the outside. The band was playing again. Ray took Coke out onto the dance floor. Her head barely reached his chest and to reach her ass, he had to bend a little and reach way down. His other hand cupped her breast. The song was a slow one.

"So tell me about your new friend." Ray whispered into her ear.

Coke twisted her head a little to grin up at him. "Looking for some fresh pussy, Ray?"

"Always."

"Well, she's married." Coke tried to keep her face straight.

"That don't plug no holes."

Coke laughed. "Maybe. She was staring at my tits today. Maybe being married is her cover."

"Even so, I've made lesbians cum before." Ray squeezed her ass.

"I'm not a lesbian, Ray. I like fucking men and women both. That makes me bi."

"Well, maybe your new friend is bi too." Ray squeezed her tit.

"Mmm, I hope so. I'm hoping I get to eat your cum from her pussy tonight."

After they returned to the table, a large black man came over and asked Trisha to dance, but she shook her head.

Jill smiled at him. "I'll dance with you, if you like?"

He looked at her and grinned. Mitch let her out and then slid back in next to Lilly. Across from them, Ray slipped his hand between Coke's legs, stroking her thigh gently.

"So Lilly, how long have you been at Daltech?" Trisha leaned forward. She was wearing a t-shirt with a low v-neck that showed a lot of her expansive cleavage.

"Not long, a couple of weeks. I'm still getting to know everyone."

"That will take a while. Daltech is a big place. We have several hundred people just in the Dallas office."

Just then Lilly's phone chimed and she jumped to pull it from her purse. "It's Don. He's here." The voluptuous woman squirmed in her seat, inadvertently pressing her breasts into Mitch, as she tried to find her husband in the crowd.

Coke grinned at Mitch who was trying valiantly to not brush against the busty woman writhing around next to him. "Just stand up on the bench. I do it all the time." Coke laughed.

"Yeah, but no one knows your standing up when you do it." Trisha laughed earning herself a mock punch from Coke.

Lilly wiggled up onto the bench and looked around until she spotted her husband. Waving her arms above her head, she called to him. Behind her, Coke, Trisha, and Ray all stared at her full ass.

Ray, his hand now cupping Coke's pussy, leaned into her and whispered. "Damn, I have got to get me some of that ass."

Coke didn't take her eyes off Lilly's butt. "Me too!"

Trisha on the other side put her arm around Coke. "I'm feeling like I've got some competition." She grinned. "Don't worry; I wouldn't mind some of her either."

As Lilly's husband approached, Mitch slipped out of the booth, allowing the new man to slide in beside his wife. Lilly grabbed her husband and kissed him passionately, surprising him with her ardor.

Once they broke their kiss, Lilly grinned at the group. "Guys, this is my husband, Don. Don, this is Trisha, Coke, Ray, and Mitch."

"I thought you said Jill was here." Don looked around at the group.

"She is. Somewhere." Coke reached across the table offering her hand to Don.

Ray turned to look out at the dance floor, but didn't see his wife. "She's probably giving that dude a blow job in the back."

Don's eyes went wide but Lilly grinned up at him. "He's joking, Don."

Ray looked at Coke. "Was I joking?"

"Yeah, you know Jill wouldn't waste time giving him a blow job when she could have his cock in her pussy." Coke grinned at Don's reaction. "Don, would you dance with me?"

Don looked at Lilly who just gave him a smile and a nod. "Uh, sure. Your name is really Cocaine?"

"Yeah, Cocaine Snow. Funny huh."

Ray and Mitch let them out of the booth and Ray, winking at Mitch, swapped sides putting Mitch next to Trisha and Ray next to Lilly. Coke led Don onto the dance floor as the band started up a slow song.

Pressing up against him, Coke laid her head onto his chest. Don was a little plump but could still move on the floor and his arms naturally wrapped around the tiny woman snuggled up to him. Her breasts were pressed into him as they slowly flowed around the floor.

"I like your wife. She seems sweet."

"She is. I love her very much." Don had just a hint of a Hispanic accent.

"She is beautiful. I bet she gets lots of attention."

Don's laugh sounded a little forced. "Yeah, sometimes too much."

"Oh, a girl can't get too much attention." Coke's hand slipped down onto Don's ass, cupping it gently.

"She can if she's married."

"Oh, come on, you can't tell me you'd deny your wife a little fun when you know she loves you deeply."

"She said that?"

"She doesn't have to. Every time she talks about you her face lights up like the sun."

"Really? That's nice to know."

They swung near the table and Coke snuck a peek at her friends. Ray had his arm around Lilly and Trisha was leaning forward on the table, clearly showing off her ample cleavage. Mitch was watching his wife with a silly grin pasted on his face.

"Hey, what's that guy doing, with Lilly?" Don grumped.

"Ray's probably putting the moves on her. But don't worry. If he gets too far, I'll take care of you." Coke squeezed his ass and pressed herself into him tighter.

"I don't want him putting moves on her." Don tried to pull away.

"Oh, don't be like that Don. We're all friends here. It's a Friday night and we all need to blow off some steam. Just relax. She loves you and no matter what happens tonight, she'll be going home with you."

He looked down at her. "You sure?"

"Absolutely positive." Coke grinned up at him. "It's a woman thing, but I know she's in love with you. Anything else is just fun, you know? I'd like to have fun tonight, wouldn't you."

Don's eyes widened just a little as he thought about what she was saying. "I don't know. I love Lilly."

"And she loves you. But look, she's enjoying Ray's attention." Coke swung him back around so that he was again looking at the booth.

"Yeah, she sure does seem to be. Come on let's go back."

"You have to kiss me first. House rules. You can't leave the dance floor until you kiss your partner."

"What?"

"Really. I'll show you the sign if you want." Coke swung him around pointing out a sign on the wall next to the bar.

"I'll be damned."

"So, kiss me." Coke craned her head back and Don cautiously lowered his until their lips met.

Immediately, Coke wrapped her arms around Don's neck and pulled him down harder. Her tongue pressed forward, slipping past his lips and into his mouth. Drawing one leg up and hooking her foot behind his calf, she pressed herself into him until he pulled away.

Panting he looked down at her with wide eyes. "Wow! Lilly wasn't kidding about you."

"What did she say?" Coke put her foot back down and released his neck.

"That you were wild."

"Mmm, well, I'm not tame, that's for sure. Do you like wild women, Don? Would you like to see how wild I am?"

"I think I'm afraid to," he smirked.

"Aww, don't be afraid. I don't bite hard enough to leave a permanent mark." She laughed. Taking his hand she led him back to the booth.

As they approached Ray scooted closer to Lilly freeing up room on their side of the booth. Coke beat Don to the seat leaving Don to sit next to Mitch. Looking over and down, Coke smiled when she saw that Ray had his hand between Lilly's knees and was slowly stroking her thigh. Lilly's legs were spread just enough to give Ray room to stroke. Coke didn't let her eyes stay on Ray's hand, instead she focused on Mitch.

"You should let Don dance with Trisha, Mitch. He's a pretty good dancer and he didn't even grab my ass."

Trisha leaned forward to look around Mitch at Don. "You didn't grab her ass, Don?" She shifted her attention to Coke. "Why should I dance with him, if he won't grab my ass?"

"Because he has a great ass and didn't stop me grabbing him. That's why Trisha."

Coke saw Lilly's eyes go wide. "You grabbed his ass?" Shooting her husband a look she continued, "and you didn't stop her? Maybe I should dance with Ray and let him grab my ass."

Ray chuckled. "I think that is a great idea. Coke will you let us out?"

"Wait!" Don's face had gone white. "I'm sorry Lilly, she took me by surprise."

"I don't really mind, baby." Lilly smiled. "I don't think you could have stopped her. From what I've seen tonight, I surprised she didn't give you head out on the dance floor."

"Oh, I couldn't." Coke said in a serious tone. "They don't allow that. Believe me, the last time I tried the bouncers broke it up right away."

Ray, Mitch, and Trisha laughed.

"I remember that night. They almost called the cops on you." Ray grinned down at Coke.

"Well, they should put up a sign or something, how else is a girl to know she can't suck a guy's cock on the dance floor." Coke gave a fake pout.

"You guys are crazy!" Don laughed.

"Let me out, Mitch. Come on Don, come dance with me." Trisha playfully pushed on Mitch's shoulder.

The two men slid out of the booth, letting Trisha up and she grabbed Don's hand and led him out onto the dance floor. Coke glanced down at Ray's hand, now getting very close to Lilly's crotch. She looked up at him and smiled. Mitch sat down across from Coke, his eyes still glued to Trisha. Ray twisted away from Coke and leaned down just a little to kiss Lilly on the lips. She didn't pull away.

Watching Mitch with a sly smile on her face, Coke slipped a hand down to Ray's lap and was a little surprised to find Lilly's hand already rubbing the big man's cock through his pants. Ray and Lilly were still kissing.

"Maybe we should go dance and leave these two alone." Coke said to Mitch, pulling his eyes back to her.

Ray broke the kiss. "No, baby, I need you to be my cover."

Lilly panted a little but smiled. "You are so bad."

Coke looked down and Ray had his hand nestled in Lilly's crotch. Lilly was still rubbing Ray as well.

"Okay, but it's usually me getting the action, you know?"

"Don't worry, baby. Help me get Lilly to my house and I'll make sure you get plenty of action." To punctuate his words, Ray reached over and stroked Coke's leg all the way up to her crotch.

Lilly turned more to face him and used her other hand to pull his face back to hers. They kissed again. Coke looked out to the dance floor. Trisha was keeping Don busy and turned away from the table. Coke laughed as she realized why Trisha had taken Don to the dance floor.

Just then Jill and her dance partner came back to the table. Mitch scooted over to give them room and they both slipped into the booth with Jill in the middle. As they did, Ray and Lilly broke their kiss. Lilly's face was very flushed and her legs were split wide apart letting Ray work his magic.

"Hey guys, meet Mike. Mike this is Lilly, Ray, Coke, and Mitch. Where is Trisha?"

"Trisha's out on the floor with Don." Ray turned back to Lilly again kissing her deeply.

"Who is Don?" Jill asked Coke, watching her husband and Lilly.

"Lilly's husband."

"Is your name really Coke or is that a nickname?" Mike's deep baritone was rich and full.

"Cocaine, actually. Cocaine Snow." Coke reached across the table, offering him her hand. "My God your voice is sexy."

Jill laughed. "I know, I about creamed myself when he whispered that he liked my ass into my ear. So I had to take him back to the back and get me a quickie."

"If you weren't so hot, we'd still be back there." Mike grinned at Jill.

"Don't worry baby, I'm taking you home and fucking you properly tonight."

The music faded and Coke noticed Trisha and Don making their way back so she elbowed Ray roughly. Ray sat back up and Lilly quickly took a drink, gulping it quickly. She managed to get her legs back together and her blouse buttoned before her husband and Trisha arrived.

"Oh, the booth is full." Trisha said as they walked up.

"Why don't we all head to our place?" Jill asked quickly. "We have a full bar and lots of room. We can put some good music on, dance, talk, and blow off some steam."

"I'm game." Mitch said smiling at Jill.

"Sounds like fun." Coke leaned forward to look at Lilly. "Come on Lilly, you and Don should really come. It'll be a lot of fun."

"Sure, I'd like to." Lilly seemed to remember that Don was there and she leaned forward. "Can we Don, please?"

Don shrugged. "I guess so." He looked at Trisha. "You're coming too, right?"

Coke wondered for a moment what had happened out on the dance floor when she wasn't paying attention. She made a mental note to ask Trisha later. "Great, you're coming too, aren't you Mike?"

"Wouldn't miss it." Mike grinned at Jill and then shot a quick glance toward Trisha. She was smiling back at Don.

As the group headed for the door, Coke sidled close to Trisha. "You should take Don in your car while we take Lilly."

Trisha grinned down at her. "Great minds and all that, I'm way ahead of you. Make sure Ray rides with you guys and get him in the back seat with Lilly."

Coke laughed softly. "That was the plan. So?"

Trisha winked. "I told him I usually like white meat, but wanted to try his brown snake out. I thought he was going to choke for a moment."

As they reached Jill's Escalade, Trisha grabbed Don's hand. "You should ride with Mitch and me. We'll bring you back to get your car later."

Coke piped up. "Lilly, why don't you ride with us, we can girl talk on the way over."

Lilly looked over at her husband but Don was being led away by Trisha. She turned her attention to Ray. "Are you riding with us?"

Ray smiled. "I'd love to." He opened the back door for Lilly and helped her in. "We'll take the back seat."

Coke grinned at his maneuver. She knew it wouldn't take long for her lecherous friend to pick back up with Lilly. Mike climbed into the center seat once Ray and Lilly were settled in and Coke climbed into the middle beside him.

"Oh, I see, I'm just the chauffeur." Jill laughed as she climbed into the driver's seat.

"Well, you are the only one drinking virgin's all night." Coke grinned at her friend. "And I want to try out your new toy on the way to your place."

"Play away, but you might taste something wonderful if you get too far."

Coke laughed. "Hmm, I wonder what that could be, you slut!" Coke sat in the comfortable leather seat beside Mike. "So, Mike, What do you do for a living?" She stared at his crotch, admiring the bulge she saw there.

"I'm an engineer for Symtech." Mike said in his deep baritone.

"Symtech! Jill you traitor! You invited the enemy to your home." Coke reached over and put her hand on Mike's arm. "Just kidding, it's okay. We all work for Daltech."

"No kidding? Ya'll stole a contract from us just last month."

"Stole? No we beat you fair and square for the stockyard contract."

"That's not what I heard. We had it wrapped up and then suddenly ya'll swooped in and it was gone. Some people even said you gave kickbacks or bribes or something to suddenly make them change their mind. How did you do it anyway?"

"From what I heard we just offered better incentives." Coke giggled. "I know some of the ladies in sales. They offer some really nice incentives."

Mike looked confused. "Like what?"

"Like what Jill did for you earlier, silly."

"Really? You're salespeople would do that?"

"We're a very liberal minded company when it comes to what we will do. James Fallon knows how to pick employees that are happy to go above and beyond, you know?"

Mike chuckled. "Maybe I should come to work for Daltech then."

Coke stroked his arm. She could feel his muscles and the contact excited her. "I think you should. You'd like it at Daltech." She leaned close and whispered in his ear. "We could have a lot of fun."

Mike grinned like a Cheshire cat and glanced in the back seat. Coke glanced with him, already sure of what she would see. She wasn't disappointed. Ray had one hand between Lilly's legs and the other up her blouse. They were locked in a passionate kiss and showed no signs that they knew anyone else was around.

Coke slid her hand down to Mike's crotch, cupping his growing cock through his pants. She half-closed her eyes as his cock twitched under her touch. "I'm glad Jill didn't completely wear you out. Let's get this big boy out, shall we?"

Without waiting for an answer Coke moved from her seat to kneel in front of Mike. The Escalade's spacious interior and her petite frame combined to give her plenty of room between his legs. She tugged Mike's belt free, and then quickly unbuttoned his jeans. Reaching inside, she maneuvered his cock through the fly of his underwear and pulled it out.

"Mmm, very nice." Coke lowered her head to take the tip of Mike's cock into her mouth. The knob stretched her mouth wide but she took it between her lips, letting her tongue brush the underside. She tasted of a mix of sperm and Jill's pussy.

Taking as much of his cock in her mouth as she could, she sucked hard, earning a groan. She slipped a hand into his pants to cup his balls. They were huge and she stopped sucking.