All Comments on 'Cokewhore Ch. 01'

by HobstockleGrin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is really hot AND well written. Love the coke-whore twist. Let's see how she is conquered by him! 5 Stars!!!

glandenningglandenningabout 1 year ago

Good story. But shouldn't she be thinking about Johnny if he indeed "changed" her. I think she should be thinking about how much she wanted to be his cokewhore. Not messaging her dealer, like she's just another drugged up prostitute. She should be obsessing over the rich nerd with the huge cock that bought her and then made her squirt everywhere. She should be thinking about how she could land Johnny and become his girl so that she could get all of his huge cock and coke she wants without having to work. Which is how she wound up here in the first place. Johnny just wants to fuck. So she needs to make sure she satisfies him and he obsesses over her. Slutty lingerie. Other girls. Letting him tie her up. Staying in perfect shape for him. Whatever.

ClevercheddarClevercheddarabout 1 year ago

Really injoying this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHobstockleGrin@HobstockleGrin
Chapter 6 of the Cokewhore series, "Shoot the Devil" has been released! You can find it at https://literotica.com/s/cokewhore-ch-06-shoot-the-devil There's a couple more things I'd like to see Johnny do to Kelsey, but Ch.6 resolves the central story. I hope you enjoy!