Cokewhore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny let her take her time, coming down from the previous orgasm. He reached up to grab a boob, lazily pulling at her nipples, pawing at each breast.

The stimulation from her breasts triggered Kelsey to pick up the pace. Now that her pussy had adjusted to his size, it was demanding another orgasm. Who was Kelsey to deny such a request?

She started bouncing up and down on him. His cock was perfectly sized for her, the tip of his dick barely tickling her cervix if she fully bottomed out on him. Her breasts bounced with her body as she impaled herself on his massive tool over and over again.

Her eyes were still closed, all her senses shut down except for the feeling between her legs. All that mattered was his cock, and Kelsey could feel a massive orgasm rising from the depths.

She whimpered with each wet thwock, knowing already it was going to be a big one. She moaned, surrendering to the fact this cock was going to change her. She picked up the pace, knowing it was already too late, eager to be tamed by this monster.

Kelsey impaled herself on his pole, using her entire body to fuck his prick into her gash. Johnny held her hips, helping support each rude thrust. Kelsey grunted like an animal, gibbering nonsense as she sawed herself on his rutting beast.

Her pussy clenched hard around his steel as she rode him, and she felt the orgasm unleash a torrent of pleasure that ripped through her entire body.

"UGHH! UGHH! UGHH!" She moaned as her body shook, still bouncing with intensity.

She wasn't making cute porno moans, these were the deep, throaty, guttural grunts of a woman being broken by an orgasm.

She slammed herself home one more time, entire body flexed, spasming uncontrollably as a brain-breaking orgasm reduced her to rubble.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Kelsey screamed, eyes in the back of her head. She was gone, the thing known as Kelsey replaced with pure orgasmic bliss. She was just a cumming body now, her brain gone to mush.

Her entire body shook, every inch of her cumming, wailing as she spasmed an earth-shattering orgasm all over Johnny's fat cock.

Feeling like her cunt was going to explode, Kelsey slipped off Johnny. She felt a warm, wet rush between her legs, a feeling like she was literally exploding.

She collapsed into Johnny, bucking wildly as her body continued to spasm wave after wave of intense bliss. Johnny held her tight as Kelsey shook, tongue lolling, eyes crossed. Her body sputtered and came on its own.

After what felt like an eternity, Kelsey started cumming down. Johnny held her still, spasms of aftershocks wracking her body. Finally she caught her breath.

"Holy fuck." Kelsey moaned, still shaking, "Holy fuck."

"You squirted." Johnny said.

Kelsey's brain wasn't working, she didn't understand.

She looked as he gestured down. Johnny, and the bed, was thoroughly soaked. Kelsey didn't understand.

"How that happen?" Kelsey purred.

"You did that. Squirted harder than I've ever seen."

Kelsey giggled, still not understanding, letting the thought slip away. Johnny's dick had fucked her stupid. It felt amazing.

Not that Johnny would give her much time to come back to her senses. Dick still hard, and watching a perfect teen slut break her brain on his cock made him want to finish what she started.

He pawed at her tits, sticking his tongue down her throat, devouring the wet blonde. Kesley was totally passive now, allowing Johnny to do anything he wanted. His cock had tamed her completely, her body totally submitting to his will.

And his will was to cum. He repositioned himself on top of Kelsey, still kissing her, as he started to thrust.

They were deep, desperate thrusts, only concerned with pleasuring his hog. He broke the kiss, bracing himself to concentrate fully on fucking the perfect teen under him. He grunted inside her, Kelsey moaning with each thrust.

He pounded her pussy, hard and fast, concentrating solely on his own pleasure. Kelsey was unable to resist him, in this moment he had complete control over her and they both knew it.

They both moaned with each thrust, both of them getting off on the power imbalance. They both subconsciously understood Kelsey's gambit to control Johnny, and the fact he had so totally reversed that control with his dick was turning both of them on.

Johnny fucked, hard and fast, getting close. Kelsey moaned with each thrust, could feel him getting bigger inside her.

She didn't want him to cum inside her, but knew she couldn't resist him. In this moment Johnny owned her body, her body would accept anything he did to her.

"Oh yeah... Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! FUUUUUCK!" Johnny roared, slamming home deep in Kelsey's pussy as his cock erupted. He bottomed out in her, pinning to the bed, depositing a massive load directly into her womb.

Cumming inside Kelsey wasn't a conscious choice on Johnny's part. His cock was in total control as he mindlessly humped a woman for the first time. Johnny's cock needed to cum, so he came deep in her snatch.

Not that Kelsey was complaining. Her pussy milked every inch of Johnny's rutting cock, legs wrapped around him to help him pin her down. Kelsey's pussy was in control of her, just as much as Johnny's cock was in control of him. Both of their rational brains were gone, both just cumming pieces of meat now.

They laid glued to each other for a long time, neither of them moving until every last drop of cum had been pumped into her body. At length, Johnny slipped out of Kelsey.

They laid next to each other, soaked in sweat and sex, panting as they stared at the ceiling. It took a long time for them to come back to their senses.

Johnny came back to himself first, getting up off the bed. Kelsey shook the cobwebs out of her head and followed suit. She had to steady herself getting up, knees weak from the intense sex. She heard Johnny turn on the shower from the en suite bathroom, and shakily followed.

They washed each other, groping each others parts, making out, before finally washing off and toweling themselves dry.

Kelsey finally saw the damage to the bed. She had never squirted before, and was cumming too hard to understand at the time. She had utterly soaked the bed. She must have been a geyser.

"I'll wash all that." Johnny said as he embraced her from behind. Kelsey moaned softly as he grabbed her tits.

"I have to go." Kelsey told him, turning to him.

He looked stricken, which Kelsey took to be a good sign.

"Can't you stay? I'll pay you." Johnny asked, desperately.

A very good sign indeed.

Kelsey considered. She could milk quite a bit of cash from him this way. Easy money. But pennies compared to his real fortune. That's what Kelsey really wanted... and more of Johnny's dick, now that she thought about it. But one would lead to the other.

Besides, she needed a fix, and wasn't sure how Johnny would react to her habit. Regardless, she had other clients she needed to see today. Her boss had no flex when it came to her clients.

"Look, I normally don't do this," Kelsey said, pretending as if she wasn't totally obsessed with his cock, "but I could come back tonight..."

Suddenly Kelsey had an idea. A way to bring her vice into the mix.

"...and I could bring some girlfriends. Make a party of it."

Johnny's eyes lit up at the idea, agreeing quickly as Kelsey slipped into her dress. Kelsey was pleased. A couple drinks, a couple hot girls- no one would blush at a couple lines of coke.

She let Johnny kiss and grope her as she waited for the elevator, pleased with herself. Sure, she'd have to out-slut Stacey, no mean feat, but she knew it'd look bad if it was just her trying to get high.

The elevator dinged its arrival, and Kelsey pulled away, swaying her hips as she stepped into the elevator.

"See you later, babe." She said, flashing her sexiest smile.

The doors closed. Kelsey dropped the smile, pulling out her phone.

She quickly yanked her dress and bra down, just barely covering her nipples, posed, and took a photo. She sent it to her dealer with a message saying how badly she wanted to suck on something right now.

She'd get her fix, score a fat baggy with the extra cash Johnny gave her, then see the last few clients of the day. She pulled her dress up just as the elevator dinged, her dealer replying with a pic of a fat line cut up on a mirror on his coffee table.

Kelsey felt a thrill. She was going to get high and suck cock all day, then she was going to get high and fuck Johnny's massive cock all night.

Fuck did Kelsey love being a cokewhore.

12