Cold Cream

Story Info
John fulfills his crazy for a sweet treat at the beach.
2.5k words
4.5
3.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
67 Followers

The glimmering bead of sweat trailed down the young woman working the ice cream stand as she bent over to swipe a sample of the cookies and cream for his son. It drew a path from her neck, over her collarbone, and down her cleavage into the fabric of her corvette red bikini top. John came to the boardwalk enough with his son during the summer to know the red bikini was not the uniform. In fact, given the likelihood that the August heat would melt off any polyester polo branded with the Cool Cream logo, it seemed there wasn't much of a uniform at all. Not that he was complaining. The collection of college girls waiting eagerly to serve him in crop tops, halters, or bikinis every time he visited was a sight for sore eyes, and he never rushed his son as he took his 7 year old time tasting flavors and picking toppings. He got to savor the view and then his son got to savor the ice cream.

"Would you like to sample anything, sir?"

His eyes snapped up from the view of her breasts to see the fair-skinned brunette smiling at him coquettishly. She giggled as a blush crept up her freckled cheeks, and John wondered just how young this nymph before him was.

"What do you recommend Ms...?" He trailed off with such ease, knowing she would pick up where he left off and give him what he was asking for.

"Colette," she supplied with a smile. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she grabbed a sample spoon.

"Colette," John repeated in a low, gravelly voice. "I'm afraid what I want is not on the menu." He gave her a sheepish smile, as though he had let slip a secret of sorts that he should have kept to himself. Her blush deepened, just like he knew it would.

"Dad, I want the rocky road," his son interrupted. John shrugged toward the young woman, and she grabbed an ice cream scoop.

"Can I get a cone, dad?" His son tugged at his shirt.

"Sure kiddo," John replied, his eyes never leaving Colette's. "One of us should get what he wants today." Then he licked his lips before tossing one more grin her way.

Colette's blush and grin of her own stirred his cock into action. He loved girls who were still new enough to sex to have the decency to blush at his innuendos. But exactly how new was she, he wondered. Judging by the romance novel peaking out of the bag behind her, John knew she had the interest, even if not the experience.

"You know, I'm always looking for good babysitters for the kiddo here, if you ever need extra cash for prom or anything."

Colette laughed as she replied, "Oh no, sir. I'm in my second year at UT. I stopped caring about school dances when I turned 18 and graduated high school!"

Bingo. John's smile grew wide.

"Did you want anything, sir?"

His cock hardened as he imagined her mouth licking his shaft and sucking the cum out of him. But he took a deep breath as he remembered that good things come to those who wait.

"Not at the moment Colette. I might be back later though. How late is the Cool Creamery open?"

"We close at 9, but it usually takes me about a half hour to clean up, so even if you get here a little after, I could make sure you get a treat before you go."

Her smile looked so pure that he thought she might not have realized what it sounded like she was offering him. And fuck that made him hard as a rock.

"Good to know," John said as he paid for the ice cream and walked his son back to the spot on the beach they'd claimed earlier in the day.

*************

"Hey honey, you didn't get anything?" His wife shaded her eyes as she looked up from her towel at their return.

"Naw, not quite feeling that sweet tooth yet."

"Oh Henry, finish that ice cream before it melts all over the towel!" His wife quickly shifted her attention to their son, which is frankly where it almost always was. Not that he minded. There had been a time when John had been envious--resentful even--of Betty's focus on their son. But with time came wisdom, and John now knew that with her attention on Henry, he was free to sample other delights. Oh, she had been a trophy back in the day, and she could still charm his coworkers and bosses at the office Christmas party. But honestly, who wanted to eat the same dessert every single night?

Henry and Betty built sand castles and cooled off in the water as the sun crossed the sky. Eventually, the bright blue above began to glow in warm oranges and purples, and his son came running back to their spot as his wife trailed behind.

"Hey John, wanna pack up and head over to the pier for the Outdoor Movie Fest? I think tonight they're showing The Princess Bride," asked Betty as she dried off with her towel.

"Oh can we dad? Please??" Henry piled on the puppy dog eyes for good measure, but it wasn't necessary. John had planned to spend a little more time at the pier before heading home.

"Of course! Why don't I take the beach umbrellas back to the car and meet you down at the pier?"

Betty smiled as she zipped up her bag. "Oh honey, such a gentleman. Thank you!"

She kissed his cheek and then took Henry's hand and followed the other families heading toward the pier.

********

By the time John got back to the Cool Creamery, the fading sun had turned to dusk. This time he came around the back, where the employee door was propped open, letting a breeze blow gently against Colette's golden skin as she wiped down the counter. He leaned against the doorway and cleared his throat.

"Oh!" Colette jumped as she spun around to find him smirking. "I was wondering if you would come back sir. Did you decide what you wanted?"

John licked his lip as he stepped into the small space. "I think I have, but I'd like a sample first."

Though Colette looked ready to ask what flavor, John confidently approached the young woman and dipped his head for a soft kiss. Her lips tasted faintly of vanilla chapstick, and she melted as he let his tongue lick them before he stepped back to admire his work.

Colette's small breasts rose and fell as he watched her struggle to catch her breath. Her eyes sparkled as she gazed up at him, no doubt romanticizing this very moment like a regency novella: young woman captivates older man, and he instantly falls deeply in love with her. They cannot keep their hands off each other for even a mere second, and why should they? All they have is this moment, this breath, this chance.

John watched her bite her lip softly and smiled. Let her believe this is the beginning of destiny, he thought. Whatever spreads her legs and wets her young pussy.

Slowly she approached him, sliding her hands up his button-up shirt and into his hair. She gazed into his eyes before closing the distance between them for another kiss. John slid his hands around her bare back as he deepened their kiss and pressed her against the cold glass. Her back arched in response to the cold, pressing her pebbled nipples against his chest. John moaned as he broke their kiss to lick and suck her bare skin all the way down her chest. Then he pulled the thin triangles of fabric apart just enough to reveal her pert young tits and groped one while sucking the other. Colette's fingers drove into his hair as she gasped. John smiled as he continued to suck on her hard little nipples. That was one of his favorite things about young women like Colette. They were so fucking sensitive. It really didn't matter what he did right now; it would all feel like bliss to her. John knew the mind was a powerful influencer too. Colette wanted to believe this was something special, and so everything would feel special. With this thought, John sucked harder and her mews echoed in the small space.

Slowly, his hands traveled down her hips to the hem of her miniskirt. (Fuck, he loved the easy access young women provided.) As he continued to suck her small perky tits, he pushed her skirt up and rubbed her hot pussy through her bikini bottoms. John could already smell the sweet scent of her juices as she rubbed her sex back against his palm.

"Oh my God...I don't know if we should be doing this..." She panted as she spoke but didn't stop the motion against his hand.

John knew she didn't mean it. She just needed him to fulfill his part of the fantasy. She needed to feel special.

"Colette please," he begged as he rubbed her clit harder through the thin fabric. "I need you so much. I need you right now."

She moaned as he felt the fabric dampen. God, he loved how easy young women were to arouse. It had to be their insecurities that made it this simple to get them wet and willing. He sucked on her neck as he began to pull the string of her bikini bottoms. With one side undone, he slid his hand into the fabric to grope her firm ass as he ground his hard cock against her. A couple of skateboarders rolled by then, and he realized they were not as private as he'd thought. This got him harder, even as he felt Colette tense at the sound.

Good, he thought. I want them to hear my young nymph moan for me as I fuck her.

John began to undo his shorts as he bent down to suck on her nipples one more time. Once his cock was free, he pulled on the last string of her bottoms and felt them drop to the ground. He straightened up and brought his lips back to hers.

"Mmmm...maybe we should..." She attempted to protest between kisses. But John knew better. Fucking her out in the open like this would heighten every feeling for them both. He wanted his little nymph to feel the breeze on her tits as he fucked her, wanted her to tip her head back in ecstacy and be able to see the stars. In the end, these details would be what she remembers when she touches herself in her childhood bed every time she comes home.

And with that thought, John groped her thighs and parted them as he thrust his cock into her tight, tiny entrance. Fuuuuuck, he dropped his head to her shoulder as her pussy milked him with every move.

"Oooohhhh, mmmmmm" Colette moaned into his neck as he filled her. He felt her fingernails dig into his back as he fucked her harder. "oh God...oooohhhh yeeeessss..."

He pulled back and pushed against her collarbone to lean her back again against the glass. He rubbed her down her naked skin, between her breasts, down to her stomach as she fought to catch her breath. He didn't need to say anything else at this point. He knew her mind would weave the story itself. She would imagine this to be what she wanted it to be, and he would get to fuck a barely legal college student while his wife and kid watched a movie fifty yards away.

John thrust harder into her wet pussy as she mewed and rubbed her clit against his pelvis. "Please...oh God..." His little nymph continued to plead for more as she writhed beneath him. Spreading her legs wider, he picked up his pace and lifted her hips for a better angle. She cried out at the sudden pleasure before clasping her hand over her mouth. He began pounding her as her moans fought to be heard behind her palm.

"I need...I need..."

Though her voice trailed off, John knew what his nymph needed. It was the same thing he needed. The reason why he was here. They needed to feel the ecstacy of this made up fantasy. He needed to feel his cum fill this young tight pussy, and she needed to feel the explosion of pleasure that could only be given to her by the handsome stranger in her novels.

Colette's pussy tightened around his cock as he speared into her again and again. Yeeessss, he grunted as his cock fought for space in her narrowing crevice. She reached out her arms and he pressed his full body against her as he continued his relentless pace. If she needed to feel closeness in this moment, to feel her stranger's body against her to make her cum on his cock, John was happy to oblige. As his weight pressed her against the glass display, he could feel her pussy begin to flutter.

"Oh God...oh my God...you're gonna make me cum...please...don't...stop....unnnggghh!"

He pounded into her as she bit her arm to quiet her sounds of ecstacy. The rush of wetness that came with her orgasm intensified his pleasure, causing him to cum suddenly as he shoved his cock as deep as it would go into his young nymph. He kissed her passionately as he filled up his nymph, solidifying this moment as the fantasy she would touch herself to for months. Fuck, he loved fucking young pussy.

The sound of laughter from not too far away caused Colette to tense, and John took the opportunity to slip out of her sweet pussy and tuck himself back into his shorts. She quickly got her bikini bottoms back on and her top straightened out. They both looked up as they tidied themselves up, and Colette reached out her hand with a shy smile.

"If you give me your phone, I can put my number in for you."

John smiled at her newfound confidence, no doubt from the endorphins flooding through her. He reached into his back pocket to pull it out and found a text from Betty:

'Hey honey, the movie's starting.'

'Honey, where are you?'

'Did you go satisfy that sweet tooth of yours?'

John quickly put his phone away again and pulled his young nymph to him by her neck for another passionate kiss. When they pulled apart, he leaned into her space and whispered in her ear, "Believe me, I don't need your number to find you. Your sweet scent will call me back to you."

He swallowed her swoony sigh with one last kiss, then walked out the back door to meet up with his wife and son.

Was that last line a bit too corny? Maybe, John thought. But it definitely worked.

As he headed back to the pier, John got out his phone and texted Betty back:

'You know me too well babe. I just had to go back to the Cold Creamery to satisfy that craving. I just can't help myself!'

He smiled to himself as he hit send.

Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
67 Followers