Twin Trouble

Story Info
He gets more than he can handle!
50.3k words
4.68
16.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Or Eric Meets His Match)

[Author's Notes: If you're new to my stories this is the part where I tell you the general content and save you angrily clicking through a dozen or so pages and leaving a comment telling me you didn't like it. In this story two hot blonde twins compete to see who can fuck a guy the best. I'm sure this is a male power fantasy, but I might be a little biassed. There's plenty of sex in this story (vaginal, oral, anal, and knee..al) and most of it occurs in public spaces (with quite a few onlookers!) Speaking of which, the sex is deliberately silly, hentai-esque nonsense.

If this appeals to you: read on.

If not... why the fuck are you still reading?]

Settling into the plush train seat in the private cabin given to those who could afford to travel by business class, Eric Winters listened to his colleagues banter about various uninteresting (to him) cases that one of the most prestigious law firm in the UK, Hills & Follett, were currently involved in. One of them was his own - a case of claimed embezzlement regarding a corrupt CEO and the pension funds for the eight thousand people in his employ - and Eric knew he should be paying attention to what his attractive Polish boss, Ewa Kowalska, was saying, but the sight of the gently rolling green hills of the Essex countryside speeding past the high-speed train was too captivating.

Plus there was the fact his dick was getting royally sucked right now.

Seriously sucked: Eric knew that Giselle Laurent was a woman soaked in sex - he had an eye for such - but he was seriously impressed by the blonde stunner's attention to his massive hard cock (almost ten inches in length, and thick enough to force Giselle to almost dislocate her jaw in her effort to keep it sheathed in her tight, moist throat). She had been down there for only fifteen minutes, but Eric was already worried it might be showing on his face how much he was straining to not cum; hence looking out the window with his head propped up against it.

Better he looked disinterested than on the verge of cuming.

"I'm sorry, Eric, are we boring you?"

Eric turned to the camera on his laptop and gave his boss a grin. "Sorry, but the view is fucking beautiful," he said (not a lie, the train was working its way north past Colchester, towards where Essex bled into Eroshire, and the countryside was lush greens, and vibrant yellows). Meanwhile, beneath the table, Giselle had all nine and half inches of his cock buried deep in her tight throat, and was massaging his organ with her throat contractions as she fondled his large balls between the open zip of his jeans. The feeling was incredible, and Eric was struggling not to let it show on his face - the laptop had 1080p quality on its damn camera, and his face was currently projected on the wall in the main meeting room of H&F's offices, where Ewa, and seven colleagues were all arranged talking to Eric and the only other person not currently present at the table.

Who spoke up: "It's just Essex, Eric; nothing special," Jacob Cook commented. On the screen of Eric's laptop, beside the view of eight people arranged around a circular table, Jacob seemed to be in his kitchen. His hands kept moving out of sight.

"What are you cooking?" Eric said, genuinely intrigued: it was half-ten in the morning!

Beneath the table Giselle was back to pumping his cock in and out of her throat. Eric stifled a moan as this return to a previous tactic took him by surprise; to cover he shifted his position, his hand bracing his chin as he leaned forward over the laptop.

"It's barbacoa beef," Jacob replied. "Entertaining friends tonight."

"You have friends, Jake?" One of the men seated around the table piped up with that comment - Theodore Miller, one of H&F's best lawyers and Eric's competition for biggest slut in the office. "I thought they all disowned you when John barred you from the club."

Said 'club' was the Rigid Pole - one of the most expensive golf clubs in the county. John Follett and his buddies were frequent attendees, as was Jacob up until a few months ago, for reasons that had not been made public, but office gossip had it that Jacob had a very public falling out with his girlfriend; public enough that management (considering all the sordid shit that went down in the offices) had actually taken a stern view of his conduct and 'encouraged' Jacob to work from home until further notice.

As well as see a fucking therapist (paid for by the company, of course).

Anyway: this was all office gossip. Nothing was officially stated. Except Jacob's WFH status.

Giselle started doing something with her tongue on the base of his cock that made Eric stuff a hand over his mouth; trying to look casual as he silenced the moan of pleasure before it could be heard. Jesus, she was good: he might have to cum soon just to compose himself for the meeting if it went on any longer!

"Everything OK, Eric?" Another colleague of his asked: Katherine Hooper made lounging on a soft office swivel chair seem seductive, and she was stroking the pen in her hand in a suggestive manner that was drawing the eyes of quite a few of her male coworkers. Her suit was so tight her breasts were threatening to explode the buttons of her shirt, but the thirty-something brunette didn't seem to notice (or maybe she had and didn't care). "You look a little hot under the collar."

"Thermostat on his train is a little higher than I'm comfortable with," Eric said, grinning like a madman as Giselle really began going to town on his dick. Shit! He needed to cum soon, but this fucking meeting was still going on!

"Poor you," Theo said, visibly annoyed that his attempt to rile Jacob had been interrupted by Eric's pleasurable suffering. "What? They don't have personal air con in business class?"

"Enough of that," sighed Grant Morrigan, a heavily-built man in his fifties, with receding grey hair shaved close to a handsome face and chiselled jawline. He was also Ewa's boss, although it didn't stop either of them hooking up every other Friday at an exceedingly posh hotel in the old town of Milffe, which Eric's train would soon be passing through on its way to the coastal city of Coytoss. "Glad to hear how it went this morning, Eric. How's the witness doing?"

"Oh, she's doing fine!" Eric forced a smile, as said witness continued to jerk her head back and forth along the length of his meaty cock beneath the table. "Yeah, I'd say she's handling it pretty well..."

Giselle moaned in agreement as she sucked passionately on Eric's dick. Using her tongue she caressed both his shaft and the sensitive tip, forcing Eric to clench his teeth and grin like a crazy person out of fear he'd start moaning with pleasure.

"From what I've heard you handled everything with the professionalism we expect at the firm," Grant said, apparently oblivious to the way Eric's face had frozen, as he tried not to cum as the stunning blonde hidden out of sight of the laptop camera continued her assault on his dick. "We should have a coffee when you've settled back in Eroshire. We have a lot to talk about regarding your future here at H&F."

Those were the words Eric had longed to hear from Grant, but did he have to pick this moment exactly? All Eric could do was smile - a forced smile, at that - and nod, and say "of course," in his strained trying-not-to-cum-right-in-front-of-my-bosses voice.

Oh this was definitely turning out to be a bad idea, but Giselle had been so turned on by Eric's suggestion; how could he say no? Especially when this had been their first moment alone, when so much of the past week had been spent in court and in meetings with other H&F staff from the London office. Eric had wanted to get his cock into the stunning blonde the moment they'd been introduced to each other after Eric had arrived in London, and he wasn't going to be put off even by a Zoom call with the bosses.

Well, Horny Eric was always getting himself into trouble...

"How was London?" Ewa asked, leaning forward on the desk and regarded the camera on the wall of the large office as if she was in the same carriage as Eric, leaning over the table, with her smug smile of apparent knowing, making Eric seriously wonder if she knew what was happening beneath that table right now. Knowing Ewa that wasn't beyond the realm of possibility: having fucked her himself on more than a few occasions, Eric was quite aware of how soaked the Polish woman was in sex, and how in tune she could be to people getting it on around the offices.

"Great! Real great!" Eric said, feeling his smile becoming painful with how forced it was, as she continued to suck enthusiastically on his meaty pole, taking it balls-deep until his sensitive cock head was buried almost to her stomach. Giselle was also squeezing and kneading his balls as she worked on his dick, churning the cum inside them. Eric was grateful the microphone on the little work laptop wasn't strong enough to pick up the ex-PA's muffled moans of pleasure. "Just like Coytoss, only bigger, dirtier, and less strike action!"

That garnered a cheap laugh from everyone, save Jacob, who gave the camera a scowl. Enough of a distraction for Eric to shove a hand under the table to make a motion for Giselle to slow her efforts. To which she responded with even more vigour, forcing Eric to shove his hand over his mouth lest a moan escape and alert everyone on the call to this hidden debauchery.

"Wasn't that funny," Jacob muttered, clearly misinterpreting Eric's action.

"Didn't spend too much of the company money, I hope?" Grant said, garnering a few laughs.

Eric shook his head, while doing some Kegel exercises to hold off blowing his load in Giselle's eager mouth and throat. "No sir," he squeaked. "I respected the company coffers!"

"I admire the attitude, son, but you didn't have to skimp out on celebratory drinks," Grant had a wicked grin on his face. "I know London's fucking expensive but you could have splashed out a little. I hope Miss Laurent was taken care of in a manner befitting the firm?"

"Oh most definitely!" Eric said, hoping Grant wouldn't hear how unusually high-pitch his voice was right now. Even with the exercises Giselle's assault on his cock was just too good; he was on the edge of cuming, and this meeting still hadn't ended! "I'm sure she's very happy with how the firm has treated her!"

Beneath the table, Giselle moaned her agreement with that statement.

Thankfully the shitty laptop microphone didn't pick that up; or at least Eric was sure no one on that table heard her (although Jacob did briefly give the camera a curious look as he continued to prepare food off-camera). Eric made another attempt at subtly giving Giselle a hand signal to slow down (which she ignored, of course) as he painfully held his grin as Grant continued to talk about Eric's future in the firm.

As his boss's boss continued to talk Eric's eyes garnered that look of a man trapped between an incredible orgasm and horrific workplace embarrassment; his smile so fixed it was threatening to become permanently seared into his flesh like the fucking Joker.

"I'm expecting great things from you!" Grant said, oblivious to the sordid activity happening off-camera. Then he did the greatest thing that ever happened to Eric: Grant settled back into his chair, a sign that the meeting was coming to an end. "Well... if no one else has anything-"

"Actually I have a question," Theo suddenly said.

Eric never wanted to jump through a laptop and strangle a man as badly as he did just then. A look must have passed his eyes, mercifully unnoticed by most save Ewa, who smiled and made a motion for Theo to settle down. "Later, Theo," she purred, giving Eric a frighteningly knowing look. "I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for that when we all get together in person next week. I think Eric deserves a relaxing ride home."

Making a mental note to go down on his boss next time he got a chance, and never come back up for air until she'd cum at least five times, Eric attempted a nod: "Gonna catch some shut-eye before I get to Coytoss, I reckon. I'm shattered after these past... mmmm... few weeks!" His voice almost lost its normally deep tone as Giselle began her final assault on his cock, eager for him to fill her mouth with cum.

"You must be in Eroshire by now!" Theo said. "Only a half-hour before you get to the city."

"Then let's not keep Eric any longer than we need to," Ewa said, giving Theo a look. Turning a tanned face back to the camera, she smiled. "Take care, Eric. I'll see you when you get back to the office."

Ignoring Theo's knowing, smug look, Eric gave everyone a quick wave before clicking on the disconnect icon and unleashing a sigh of relief. "Oh thank Christ!" He gasped. Looking down beneath the table, where Giselle was furiously sucking on his cock, Eric grinned. "Are you ready for some cum?"

"Hmmmm!!!" Giselle moaned with the lust of a woman eager to receive her reward for a hard blowjob given.

Slumping back in his seat, Eric dropped all efforts to stave his orgasm and his mouth dropped open in silent pleasure as his cock began to throb; huge loads of hot, thick gunk travelled up the length of his dick, exploding out to coat the inside of Giselle's mouth. Blast after blast; his whole dick was shaking with the force of his ejaculations.

Looking down Eric smiled smugly as he watched Giselle's eyes widen as he continued to fill her mouth with his seed. He often wondered what it felt like for his conquests to feel his potent and heavy load slosh around inside their mouths, their vaginas, and even their arses after a good long and lusty fuck. It certainly felt good for Eric: his cock throbbed with wondrous pleasure as each heavy and thick load of virile viscous gunk was pumped up from his heavy balls, up the impressive length of his dick, to explode violently from his urethra all over Giselle's tonsils, teeth and gums. Each ejaculation sending bursts of pleasure coursing through him, made even the more pleasurable by how long Eric had been holding back on cuming.

"Hmmm... hmmm... hmmm..." Giselle moaned with delight as her cheeks began to bulge: Eric grinned with primal pride as he watched those smooth, tanned cheeks expand as his impressive volume quickly overpowered her ability to swallow it. Any moment now those luscious red lips of her would burst, and his creamy seed would ooze down her chin and onto those gorgeous tits of hers; so invitingly shown off by her tight-fitting shirt.

Yet Giselle surprised him by refusing to let any drop of his cum leak from her tight grip around his dick; Eric watched with awe as her throat moved, visibly gulping down his sperm again and again; keeping up with his cock as it continued to spew large quantities of his cum into her eager mouth; until finally, after what felt like several minutes, Eric felt his cock shudder with one last, powerful ejaculation, to which Giselle's throat responded with one last loud, visible gulp.

"Fuck!" Eric gasped, practically sinking into the plush business class seat. "I needed that!"

"Hmmm... I could tell..." Giselle purred, licking her lips as she clambered out from under the table to collapse on the seat beside him. Thick strands of Eric's cum still linked her teeth: a sight that captivated Eric as he watched her slowly lick her teeth clean of his cum. Giselle's bright blue eyes regarded him with obvious amusement, and she definitely made a show of moving her pink tongue around the inside of her open mouth for him. "Fuck... you've got some great-tasting cum, Eric! I've given a lot of guys head, many of them to get where I am... but I'd love to spend a day sucking your big dick!"

Eric raised an eyebrow. "Look, I know we did good in court but you don't have to butter me up that badly..."

Giselle shrugged, grinning. "Fine, if you don't believe me," she said, regarding him with some amusement, "but seriously: I've never encountered a guy who can cum as much as you can! How the fuck do you have so much left in those balls? I mean I heard you fuck Stacey this morning before we left the hotel!"

Stacey Alderman was Eric's counterpart in the London branch: she and Eric enjoyed a friendly rivalry, where they often tried to one-up each other both in court and in the bedroom. Eric had emptied his balls into her several times that morning, promising the fiery redhead that the next time they met he would be her boss. Stacey had laughed, pinned him to the bed, and ridden him so hard Eric genuinely believed his dick had exploded when he came up into her.

With the memories of that hot, sweaty morning romp still fresh in his mind, Eric couldn't help but grin madly as he attempted to look nonplussed at Giselle's incredulous expression. "That's nothing compared to how much I cum when I fuck," he said, a fact Stacey already knew, but that Giselle had yet to discover for herself. Glancing at his phone, Eric looked back at the hot blonde and smirked: "we've got a half-hour before we get to Coytoss..."

Giselle needed no further encouragement: with her blue eyes glowing with sexual hunger, she straddled Eric's lap, reached under her skirt, and shifted her thong aside; her other hand guiding his massive dick into her as she lowered herself down.

Like any good Eroshire lad, Eric rarely got sore after the first cum. Or the second. Or third...

The moment his cock head pushed against her vagina Giselle moaned: "Oh fuck... oh you're so fucking big..." Her eyes closed as she used her body weight to push him up into her. "Fuck... how are you so big?"

"They make 'em big in Eroshire," Eric said proudly, emphasising his accent a little to hammer in the point. "Guess they make pussies real tight in Burgundy!"

"Oh... tres vrai, my dear," Giselle purred, opening one eye to regard him with a proud look. "So let me show you how a tight French pussy can rock an English cock!"

What unfolded over the course of the next thirty minutes was an intense education for Eric, as he held tightly onto Giselle's thighs as the woman pounded her ass onto his lap repeatedly, and with incredibly fury, power and skill; her body twisting and flexing in ways that saw Eric gasp as his cock was squeezed, twisted, sucked and gripped from all manner of directions. If trying not to cum while on the Zoom call to his bosses had been difficult, then holding back from blowing his thick loads up into Giselle before he heard the driver's announcement that the train was soon to arrive in Coytoss Central Gate station was almost fucking impossible.

"Holy shit! You can fuck, girl!" Eric said, grinning despite the sweat dripping down his face, as his hands squeezed her thighs through the thin skirt. His cock was slamming up into her cervix each time she pounded her ass cheeks onto his thighs; the meeting of his sensitive head against the entrance to her womb sending shivers of excitement coursing through him.

Eric loved to fuck, and he loved to fuck bareback: only three times in his sexual career had Eric used condoms, and each time the plastic had ended up splitting open with the sheer amount of cum he produced (much to the frustration of the women who had insisted he wear protection). Right now he couldn't think of a better way to pass the time travelling in business class back into Eroshire than having a hot French blonde ride his cock until he filled her with his seed, just after pumping a heavy load down her throat!

"Ohhh... oh I'm good when I have something HARD to work with!" Giselle moaned as she rode his massive dick. She was loving the way Eric felt as his pole pistoned up deep inside her - much deeper than most of the guys she had been fucking recently. Her sex life had been dull ever since she'd blown the whistle on her boss's scandalous activities (endless meetings with lawyers didn't offer much time for sex, unlike her previous office job), and she had spent the last week curious about how good this tall, pale, toned guy from the eastern part of the UK could be in bed. Now she had her answer.