Cold Winter Day

Story Info
A loving GF recalls a loving fuck session.
1.3k words
4.16
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I miss you so much right now. I know this is very much unlike me, since I usually like to be relatively submissive and enjoy you initiating sex, but I was thinking of how much I miss kissing you right now. If it was up to me, I'd beg you to be with me. I desperately want us to have sex.

My entire body feels tense because its been so long since its been touched by you. Even though we have been together for so long, your touch still sends shivers down my spine. I love how you always know what to do, the way that you can control my body is almost magical. I miss feeling your arms wrapped around me. I miss how strong yet soft your kisses feel on my lips and neck. I wish we were together right now.

I can recall in almost painful detail how wonderful it feels to be in your lap. Remember the time when we were living together and I would take a nap in our room and you'd go to the lounge to watch your shows. I for some reason can so vividly recall, that when I would wake up from the nap, I'd come find you sitting on the sofa, engrossed in your show. I'd walk over to you, still drowsy and wrap you in a warm embrace. I am not sure if the rest actually ever happened, but the image is so strongly ingrained in my mind.

It was a relatively cold gray day, I am very sure I was stressed about the deadlines and had decided to nap, you were lying next to me and when I fell asleep you got up and went to the lounge. When I woke up hours later, it was almost dark. I waked out of our room, came and hugged you from behind. I asked you to stop watching the show and gently pushed the table away. I badly wanted to feel you inside me. I softly pushed you back and climbed on top of your lap. You let go of the blanket you were wrapped in and pulled me closer to you. Your arms wrapped around me and you pulled me in for a kiss. I could feel your hand on the back of my neck, holding my hair away from my face, I could feel your other hand on my back pulling me towards you.

I kissed you passionately, loving the way your scruffy beard scratched my cheeks and chin. I moved my hands down toward the edge of your shirt and pulled it off. I continued to kiss your neck, and shoulders. I could feel your hand sliding down, trying to find the edge of my shirt. I was more eager than you to be naked. I quickly pulled off my shirt, smiled at you and pushed my body deeper into your embrace.

I began to kiss you again, paused and slid off your body. I stood in front of you for a second, topless, and you pulled down my pajamas... You got up for maybe less than a second and I took off your pajamas and pushed you down on the couch again. I could see a nice big bulge forming in your boxers and it drove me mad with lust. I so badly wanted you inside me, but I also did not want our foreplay to end. I sat down on the floor in front of you, between your legs and kissed your thighs. You could tell I was eager to take your boxers off. You slid your hands behind my neck and pulled my hair back from my face.

I moved up a little, kissing the areas that your boxers did not cover. I pushed my face towards your balls and kissed them from on top of the boxers. You used a hand to help me take off your boxers. I sat back, gently grabbing your penis in both my hands. I began to play with you, stroking you ever so lovingly. I loved seeing you so hard. My jaw began to tense, I so badly wanted you in my mouth. Even though I have a small mouth and I choke easily, I still love feeling you inside me. I lifted my head, wrapped my lips around the head of your penis and used my other hand to cradle your balls. I wanted you to have fun. You leaned back into the couch, one of your hand's still holding my hair. You used that hand to guide my mouth and watched while I kissed and pleasured you. You guided my movements, gently nudging me to go deeper. I complied. Watching you, feeling you, it was so incredibly pleasurable. I looked up at you and smiled.

You got up. Ever so lovingly you extended a hand to me, I grabbed it and you helped me up off the floor. You put an arm around me, turned me towards the sofa and pushed me down. I sat at the edge of the sofa, eager to touch you again. You stood in front of me, naked. Smiling down at me. You used your penis to tease my lips, not letting me wrap my lips around you. You pushed me down forcing me to almost lie on the sofa and climbed on top. Your hand quickly slid all the way down my body and forced my legs apart.

You started to kiss my breasts as your hand very gently teased me between my legs. You could feel I was really wet, my body was squirming to get more contact, I kept pushing myself closer to you. You roughly kissed my neck and pushed a finger deep inside me. My hands instinctively went towards your penis. I wrapped my fingers around you and started to stroke you, trying to match the speed and intensity of what I felt deep inside. You slid another finger in, and I was ecstatic. I was moaning with uncontrollable pleasure and watching me squirm and wriggle beneath your weight caused you to smile. You smiled at me, and I whispered that I was going to come, I could hear you whisper a response in my ear, You were so gentle with your words; you said come my sweetheart and pushed your fingers in harder and faster.

I came, my body twisted below you, I screamed in pleasure. I tried to clamp my legs shut but you used your hands to spread them further apart. You sat up between my legs, and gently tapped your penis on top of my clit. I was begging you to put it in. I kept saying my love I want you inside me.

You slid in. Slowly at first, just the tip, I moved down on top, wanting it all. I moved my hands up and wrapped them around your neck. You pushed yourself all the way in and I could feel the tremendous pressure build up way inside me again. I wrapped my legs around you. Moving in rhythm to your thrusting. You could feel the pressure too I think, you started to speed up and tease me from within. We moved together in pure joy and pleasure and I felt you speed up. You whispered that you were going to come.

I tightened my legs around you and pushed myself into you. You felt so fast, I needed to control it, but I couldn't. My legs gave way under your speed and force, I let out a soft mumbled moan and I felt us both come. You stayed like that on top of me, I could still feel you throbbing long after we had both come. You slowly pulled out and the movement made me squirm and come again. You smiled down at me, your face glowing from the passion, you bent down to put your hand under my head, pulled me up and kissed me.