All Comments on 'Cole's Humiliation'

by YourObedientServant

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gets a gun and comes back tell the truth šŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this a good story of mind control, of domination, of blackmail. I would have liked to know why they did this as it seem to be planned a head of time. I wonder if this is why his said she was ill. Would have been good that when it was all over and he turned around to see his wife videoing the whole thing. It appears Becky is also a slut are they trying to get a group? I think we need to see a chapter 2 to see what happened to him from here , does is wife help their friends or is she the next victim. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, no way he wouldn't have known it was a dick in his mouth the second it touched him. With a little more thought it could have been interesting. The blackmail was weak. Any straight guy would have been history.

EzraCarmichaelEzraCarmichaelalmost 2 years ago

Oh this is... this is really good. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have not commented before but saying you are inspired is one thing but copying a story in this way is ridiculous. It is simply stolen.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourObedientServant@YourObedientServant
I have previously written stories, often paired to pictures, and posted as depravednerd.tumblr.com I recently wrote another and decided to post that here, in light of Tumblr's decidedly puritanical streak these days, and work on moving over my other stories. And just for not...