Collar me Crazy Ch. 03

Story Info
April and Vicky come to terms with the night before.
3.4k words
4.55
11.2k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So. I sucked off the guy, then ate her out, and then was presumably supposed to do you again when Teen Tits over here inevitably rejected you?' April said, rude but without malice. Mike was too caught out to do much more than nod; it was essentially true, and he had wanted to fuck April again - but he'd let his hots for Vicky drive him and in doing so ruined it all. April nodded. She'd just gotten the story - including, albeit reluctantly, the afternoon she'd spent wearing a collar she mysteriously hadn't wanted to find - and was caught up. Victoria still stood behind her impassively, awaiting commands, her shirt hanging over her teardrop breasts, her pussy still out. Subdued as she was, she wouldn't be able to offer argument until the collar was removed, so her state of dress was irrelevant. And although she'd never let Mr. Pizza Dick here know it, April did kind of like being able to see the lady bits she'd just eaten out. Vicky wasn't the only bi girl in the room.

'Alright, here's how this works. We're even on the collar sex. I'll even let you get away with the app, the commands and using my collar against me. But this whole bullshit? Using my house for your little drug party, the sex, the beer? You're going to pay for that. And we need to deal with your girl toy over here.' April moved to the couch, cocking one leg over the other, not bothering to dress. Her body had already been the plaything of these three twenty-somethings; she might as well not do them the favour of putting it away. Let it be a little extra humiliation.

'First, you owe me. Four beers, a cleaner's bill, whatever your last weed hit cost you and two blowjobs.' April raised a finger to silence Michael before he could reply. 'Perhaps not in that order or exactly that form, but you owe me. Next,' she said, picking up her phone. 'You need to tell me how Vicky here is going to deal with waking up from her little subduction here. And yes, she's going to wake up,' April said. 'You're going to deal with what you nearly put her through. The collar might grant you consent, but you don't have mine or the phone that gives you hers anymore.'

Michael swallowed. His hard-on had long since shrunk so far that he felt like it was nearly inverted. He looked up at the pliant face of Vicky, the collar flickering around her neck. Even now, standing semi-naked, her breasts holding up her top, her slack, freckled face creamy in the dull light, she looked hot as hell.

'Alright. I'll explain it to her.'

'Good.' April said, watching Michael's face fall. He dropped his eyes past the young girl's feet as he understood his consequences. He fiddled with his fingers, rubbed his purpling cheek. After a few moments, and when April didn't command Victoria to do anything with her phone, he looked up. The corner of April's cheek creased as a mischievous grin worked across it.

'Victoria,' April said, thumbing the button. 'Strip-tease for Mike over there.'

A second or two passed, Michael in confusion, April conniving, and then Victoria came to life. She locked her eyes on Mike and put one foot to the side, stepping so that her legs parted. She put her palms to her thighs, slipped them around the insides and up, sliding her fingers past but not over her already glistening cunt. Her fingers split and slid underneath her shirt, clasping, squeezing and then releasing her breasts, and she slid them around her back, lifting her shirt with them but not revealing her chest to him. She stepped closer, leaned in and ran her fingers over the top of her shirt, defining the shape of her two perky, teardrop tits as she ran them back down her body.

'Victoria, if Mike there tries to touch you, hit him so it hurts but doesn't injure him.' April crossed her legs and sat back, watching Victoria from behind as the bare-assed woman thrust towards Michael, rubbing her body sensuously. She sighed and raised her shirt before shimmying it back down, pulling it so it hid her snatch. Mike looked past her at April in bewilderment.

'I never said this was over,' April teased. 'She's wearing my collar, and you could do with a little humiliating. Since I can tell your little chick-a-dee there not to remember this anyway, I don't see why I shouldn't play with you. Remember, you owe me. Which reminds me. Vicky,' April said now into her phone. 'Degrade Michael. Tell him things like how silly he is, how small his cock is, how you enjoy fucking all his friends more than him. Don't be too mean, just some shallow confidence play.' The inbuilt AI processed a good way to instruct Vicky's brain on performing the action and sent the command. Vicky moaned.

'Oh Mikey, little boy,' she sighed. 'I'd fuck you, but I'm afraid I need a real man inside me.' April laughed out loud.

'She's better at this than I am! She must have had some of these pre-prepared!' she said over Victoria's next words at Mike, who was squirming more and more now. Victoria leaned in and pulled her neckline apart, giving him an exquisite view straight down her cleavage to her bare thighs below. He barely looked.

'Michael, you'd barely fit,' she said with a grin that might equally as much have come from the effort to degrade him, or from the tease command. 'Real men grow more than they show.' She winked and slipped her shirt over one arm, the breast on that side popping free. She played with the other side, not fully stripping yet. 'Oh Mike, barely able to ask a girl like me for a root,' she said, putting one foot on the arm rest. Mike couldn't decide if he wanted to stare at the cooch a foot in front of his nose or bury said nose into the cushion.

'Vicky, I,' he stammered.

'Vicky, please,' Victoria mimicked. 'Please let me go from your hot strip tease, I don't deserve it, you're too hot for a little boy like me.'

April watched, impressed at the collar's performance. Reasonably, it made sense - the collar sent commands, not thoughts. It found a way to tell Victoria's brain to degrade Michael as Vicky would have done herself - manipulating her emotions and responses to stimulus, rather than putting words and phrases in her mouth. It was why you could tell her "suck my dick" and she would know to put the tongue into it, keep her teeth away and come up for air. Whatever Victoria knew, she used to complete her commands. After a while, when Victoria had thrown her top aside and was squeezing her breasts in Mike's distressed little face, April sent the stop command. Vicky retracted, let go of her bosom and stepped away. 'Come sit here by me, just naturally.' April said. Victoria resumed her earlier seat, her legs together and her hands on her thighs, obedient to a fault.

'Now wasn't that fun?' April said. When she saw Mike's torn face, she laughed. 'Oh come on, you've got to admit it's a bit of fun, right? Using someone else's body for pleasure? Having them on tap to do anything you think is funny?' April said, suddenly straight-faced. The last bit was a dig, and Mike knew it. He bit his lip.

'I'm sorry.' He said softly. 'I used you and I got way too carried away with it. I should never have-'

'I already told you I respect the move,' April said, nonplussed. 'Where you fucked up was bringing friends into this who could cloud your mind, and then letting them cloud your mind.' She wiggled the screen in his direction. 'This isn't a toy Mike, this is a real thing - mind control, real human pet-ification. It's like your wildest dreams come true, or at least it's mine come true. You made the same mistake I did, although for a different reason - you let me take it off. Next time, think.'

Mike looked at April. 'You're really taking this better than I would have expected.' He said candidly. She shrugged.

'I'm a dirty whore,' she admitted. 'I'm into some crazy shit. I ordered the stupid collar to begin with; I know what I asked for.' She shrugged. 'You're a side-effect, a consequence. I'm not your mother, I'm not here to tell you what's right, I'm telling you where you fucked up from my point of view.' She paused for a few moments, and neither of them spoke. 'You're your own dude. I'm just telling you how it is.'

She sighed, sitting up. 'Right. Now, about those blowjobs...' she said.

Mike blanched. He'd never eaten out a girl before, and he was sort of afraid of it. It was so much, so close to his eyes and nose and face. He'd hoped to do it for Vicky one day, but he'd wanted to go through a lot of dirty sex first. Thankfully, April had other plans.

'She owes me one too.' She said, thumbing towards the pliant girl beside her. Mike nearly grinned before he caught himself and managed to keep his face humble. 'Smart move,' April said, catching it. 'I can still play with you before the night is over.'

Thirty seconds later, April was leaning back as Victoria, fresh commands readily being obeyed, leaned in and began to lick April's cunt. April sighed and parted herself with two fingers, inviting Vicky's tongue deeper as she began to slip inside her body. 'Mmm, good girl,' April moaned as Victoria ran her tongue over her clit. 'Victoria, you will respond favourably when I compliment and encourage you, working a little harder and faster each time.' The app sent her new command, and this time when Victoria's tongue delved deep between her folds, April moaned her approval and Victoria buried it deeper. Soon, moans and comments of "good girl", "yes, there baby" and "work me Vicky" had the young blonde frantically suckling at her labia, her lips half buried as she pressed into April's snatch. April put both hands around Victoria's head and gently held her tight, keeping her in place as the enslaved girl tirelessly worked April's cunt until she was steadily and rapidly building. April only had to say - without the app's help - how good Vicky was doing and ask her to make her cum. The girl mashed her tongue into April's clit, sucked hard and slipped over her sensitive spot, digging as deep as she could muster. With a soft yelp and a jerk, April clenched around the girl's face and shook softly in orgasm as she came.

When April rode the hazy wave out and started to return to herself, sensitivity burning between her legs, she moved to pick up her phone to slow the girl down before she overloaded her down there. She scratched around for it, turning to look as wash after wash of tenderness rippled out from her pussy as Victoria kept up the pace. Halfway through her awkward search, her legs still cocked up over the teen's shoulders as the leaned over her on the couch, she looked up - and cursed herself bitterly for her stupidity. There, standing behind her coffee table, she saw Michael holding her phone, his face set.

'Mike,' April said, resisting a gasp as her tender pussy pulsated under Vicky's ministrations, powerless to move on her back on her own couch.

'Respect the game,' Michael said. 'Victoria, don't let April move. Keep going no matter what.' April didn't need to see the phone to know it was a command. A few seconds later, Victoria's hands came up to grasp April's hips, and Vicky redoubled her oral efforts. When April tried to twist away, she pulled her down, keeping her weight low on the couch and her legs pinned between her arms. April gasped in frustration, then moaned as her motions brought Victoria's tongue sharply into her clit, then slumped back.

'Michael, you can't- FUCK!' April shouted in both frustration and pleasure as she struggled in vain to get up and as Victoria ran her tongue along her spot, sending ripples through April's pussy. April had never tried to get away from something so pleasurable, nor had she had sex while her attention was so split, and so orgasm crept up on her mostly unawares. As Mike walked away from the couch, helpless to stop him with her phone, Vicky mashed her clit, April gasped, and a fresh orgasm suddenly ripped into her crotch, taking her over for a few seconds and forcing her focus between her legs.

Striding into April's kitchen with her phone in his hand, Michael nicked another beer, draining half in one go. He scratched himself, leaned against April's centre island and sighed, trying to figure out what to do now. He listened to the moans and wet sucking sounds coming from the lounge room as he drank over April's sink, occasionally interspersed with curses and calls to Mike from April. Once or twice, he thought April might have cum - she went quiet and gasped a lot during her orgasms - and he swilled while she did. After a while and most of her beer, he put it down and returned to April's lounge.

'Victoria, stop,' he said into the app. Vicky's mouth went still, though she didn't retract herself from April or relax her grip. 'Alright, here's my bargain,' he said. 'You let us walk out of here with our clothes, our bong and the collar. I'll take Victoria home and explain everything to her. I'll come by tomorrow on my shift and drop the collar in your letterbox, and that's it.' He tried to stare down the older woman, still held immobile by the woman between her legs. She was panting hard from the strain of repeat orgasms and Victoria's unrelenting assault. She struggled to sit up as best she could muster in the teenager's grip, pinioned somewhat embarrassingly on her back like a turtle.

'How about,' April panted. 'We just... Do THIS!' she said. As quick as she could, she threw her hands forward for Victoria's head, catching Mike off-guard. But where he had thought she was going for the girl's head - to push her aside or try to squeeze out - April had another target. Before she lost strength and balance, she reached out, just grasped the collar, strained her fingers for the clasp and as Michael jumped in to stop her, lifted the spring. The collar popped open and left Victoria's neck, and April scrambled backwards out of her grasp as her muscles began to return to her own control. April scratched across her couch, trailing dampness, the collar limp in one hand and Mike stepping back. Victoria took in her position, her previous target, and the taste and texture coating her mouth. Then, she looked up at April, and turned to Mike.

'Now Vicky, wait,' Mike stammered, all confidence gone in an instant. April, by contrast, stared in silence, knowing what ought to come next.

Victoria slowly stood up, rubbing her obviously aching jaw. She looked at April, took in the pussy she had just been devouring and the collar in her hand. Since no one had commanded her not to remember her actions while under it's influence, she had a vague, albeit blurry idea of what had happened - muted, foggy snaps of April, Mike, then the room, and April's body up close. She rounded on Michael.

'You fucking cunt,' she spat. 'You put it on me so you could fuck me.' When Michael didn't reply, she turned to April. In a strange way, the two mostly naked women shared a common attribute here - both had seen the other act while wearing the collar. April's stance, her attitude and something in Vicky that made her want to trust the girl who had been at their mercy earlier in the night worked to make her trust the woman - at least, more than she trusted Mike in that moment. April just nodded.

'Vicky, please, I-' Mike started. Victoria just hit him. 'Oooh! Point to Sista'!' April cheered, clapping. Victoria eyed her without humour, and April expected none. 'Tell me what I did.'

And as Michael reeled from his second punch that night, April filled Victoria in, Vicky eyeing Mike for confirmation anytime she felt she needed it. Meek and twice outplayed by the women, he took the chair facing the couch and only nodded dumbly as April spoke, once again defeated. For a while after April finished none of them spoke. Many awkward minutes later, as the three of them sat arranged across April's couch and couch chair, Victoria raised her voice.

'At least you taste good.' She said. She turned, eyeing April from the side. A wry half-grin cracked the corner facing April, and April smiled genuinely back at her.

So do you.' She said. 'Anytime you want some real action, sister, you know where to look.' She winked. 'Collar not required.' Victoria snorted a laugh. She was exhausted, riding the drugs and drink and sex until she passed out, and she wasn't far from that point. Weariness was addling her and she just wanted to sleep.

'Mind if I make a suggestion?' April asked, facing the blonde girl. She looked up, meeting the older woman's eyes. When she said what she was thinking, Victoria cracked the first full grin she had made since April had been the one wearing the collar.

'Now wait, wait, that's not fair, that's not-' Michael objected.

'I respect the game Mike, I do, but you chose to play it,' April said, standing up. 'And now it's two against one. So consider this your payback for trying it on with me and Little Vicky here, hmm?'

And as Victoria moved around him, taking his wrists in her hands, April approached him with the collar. Still naked, Victoria slipped herself up tight behind him, knowing her nipples would drive him stupid as they scraped his skin.

'Hey, for what it's worth, I was going to do you when we got home,' she said. 'I like you, I just didn't want your dumb friend watching our first time together. Think about fucking that one up,' she whispered into his ear as she held him. Confused, reeling, desperate for what was coming not to happen but at this point but spent for even one option he could take to get out of it, Mike fumbled over his words even as April slipped the leather tech around his neck and clipped the spring home. A second later, his conscious brain slipped into low gear, and he fell under the control of April's phone once more.

'If you want, you can give him a go now,' April offered, holding out her phone to Victoria as she stepped away from the now pliant man. Victoria eyed it, then shook her head.

'Nah. I'm screwed. I just want to sleep.' April nodded, locking her phone.

'Sure. If you want, my shower's two doors up the hall on the right. You can take a shirt and pants from my cupboard in the bedroom if you want, or a few towels, I don't care. Wanna crash here for the night?' April squinted at her window. 'Or, rather, the morning?' Victoria sighed, suddenly feeling very self-conscious. She had been going to turn down both offers, but now that she thought about it, the idea of showering away the sex, sweat and the night overall called to her like a primal instinct. She was already naked and she couldn't get the smell of April's sex out of her nose; resining herself to a little more time awake, she shrugged.

'Yeah, thanks.' April nodded.

'I'll put him to sleep,' she said, waving a dismissive hand at Michael, standing abandoned behind them. 'After he cleans these clothes up and puts a wet one on the stains. You're too damn wet,' she joked, shoulder-bumping the younger blonde affectionately as she passed her. Victoria smiled weakly and took up her shirt, holding it over her chest. 'That's what happens when you meet a real woman!' She stepped up the slight step into her front room, her hips swinging.

'Two doors on the right,' April called over her shoulder, not looking back. Victoria watched her bare ass leave, waited for it to enter the kitchen, and then turned to look at the impassive Michael.

'She's kinda awesome,' she said. 'And you're kinda an idiot.'

And then she left him, staring past her swaying ass, for a burning hot shower, and for him to begin cleaning - though he wouldn't know it.

TO BE C[ONQUERED]ONTINUED?