Collar me Crazy Ch. 04

Story Info
April, Vicky and Mike chill under their collar's influences.
3.4k words
4.64
8.7k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour later, as April was adding chocolate to a mug under her coffee machine and the first rays of morning sunlight were starting to spear into the house's north-facing windows, Victoria emerged from April's bedroom. She'd found an oversized plaid shirt and a pair of baggy grey track pants and tucked the shirt in. 'I hope you don't mind me wearing these,' she said weakly.

'You look cute girlfriend,' April reinforced. 'Keep them. I have plenty.' She turned. 'Besides, that shirt was from one of my exes. It always reminded me of her. It'd be an honor for it to go to another deserving gay-die.' She winked. 'Drink? This one is coffee but you can add chocolate right here if you want.'

Victoria took the mug and held it in both palms. 'Thanks.'

April shrugged. 'Don't mention it.' She leaned over her countertop across from Victoria, and the other girl cocked her leg, resting the mug between her hands.

'I don't know why I'm here,' she said to no one. April knew better than to interrupt a sentence that began like this.

'Like, not why I'm here tonight, but like... Oh, I guess I mean that. Just everything, you know?' April sipped her coffee.

'All too well, babe,' she said. 'I didn't know what I was doing for a long time - still don't, I guess. I've just bounced between jobs for years, spending all my time fucking cute girls and guys from parties I don't care about and lounging around here, masturbating to porn I could never replicate. I'm hardly one to give out good advice.'

'I just,' Victoria said. 'I feel like all I do is get high and drink and go to these parties, but I never actually live. I just bounce between things like a ping-pong ball, too drunk or spaced out to really care.' She stared into her cup. 'Kinda relate to what you said, really.' April held up her cup.

'Snap,' she said. 'To the fuck-ups.' Victoria snorted and touched glasses.

'So what are you into, then?' she asked after a few moments. 'You said you have a lot of sex? Isn't that enough?'

'Is it for you?' April asked back. Victoria shrugged. 'Yeah, I guess not really.' April nodded.

'That collar is what I'm really into. But that's some next-level shit, and you'd have to take me to fourth before we talk about that. Oh, wait...' April joked. Victoria met her look and smiled when she saw April's. 'Hey, I won't tell if you won't.' she said to the young blonde. 'Want to go see how he's doing?'

'What is he doing?' Vicky asked, following April.

'He should be cleaning our mess up,' April said. She rounded on her couch. 'Perfect. You know, the sooner you soap up a damp spot, the less it stains?' April said, mock-announcer like.

Victoria laughed. 'We should give him a break,' she said.

'I've already told him to grab a towel and use the fold-out,' she said, pointing to the couch chair which evidently extended into a laying position. 'He's nearly done.' She sat in it, gesturing to the third couch chair. Victoria took it.

'How do you feel about kipping here?' April asked. Victoria nodded. 'Good. When he's done, I'll give him blankets for you both. He's not going to touch you tonight - not with that on.' She touched Victoria's shoulder gently. 'I'm going to clean up, I'm still coated in it - I'll let you two knock yourselves out in here for the morning. Call me if you need anything.' And she left, her shapely ass swinging again much as Victoria's had done a few hours earlier. It was only then that Vicky realised that April was still dressed only in the tank top she had been wearing earlier. I must be blasted if I didn't even notice her pussy was out, Victoria thought to herself.

Maybe that's what happened after you'd been deep down south with someone through repeated orgasms, the mused rhetorically.

She watched as Mike rubbed the couch down. Eventually, he finished, put away the soap and towels and came back with two blankets, passing one to her without a word and curling up on the spare chair a moment later. Victoria tried to rest herself, occasionally looking up to the form huddled under the blanked on the other chair. As the sunlight outside slowly brightened and dawn crept into the now quiet space, Victoria stood with her blanket, moved to the other chair and cuddled up behind the collar-wearing boy, tucking herself in behind him and drifting off to the sound of his steady, rhythmic breathing.

In the morning, or rather the afternoon, Victoria roused to the sound of the dishwasher's completion song. Blinking and struggling back into the world of the living, she sat up and stared around herself until she gathered her bearings. Slowly and achingly, the muscles in her thighs and back burning and her jaw stiff, she stood, collecting her blanket about herself and walking in it. April found her in the kitchen a short bit later, staring at the coffee machine.

'Go for it,' she offered without being asked. 'hit start and turn the knob up for more strength.'

'Thanks,' Victoria said. April put her used mug in the sink and moved out. After a few minutes, still slowly gathering her wits again, Victoria joined her in the main living area.

'He's in "passive mode",' April said when Victoria walked up behind her, holding the corners of the blanket in her hands over her chest like a cape, yawning. April jerked her chin at Michael. 'The collar has a default timer; if no commands are issued, it releases control after an hour. He was asleep by the time it ran out last night, so he's sleeping entirely under his own steam.' She pulled out her phone, navigating to the app and showing it to Victoria. There was an orange warning over the sliders and inputs that allowed the user manual control of their victim, and words saying "NO COMMANDS IN OPERATION: COLLAR IN PASSIVE MODE. TAP TO RESUME CONTROL."

'Let's let him wake up and eat something before we exact our womanly revenge, hey?' She winked at Victoria. 'You can even have first call.'

About an hour later on that afternoon, as the sun continued it's steady turn towards the far horizon, Mike woke, groggy and tired. April had ordered Chinese, and Vicky brought him a bowl. He barely spoke until after he'd wolfed it down, and didn't for several more long minutes.

'Vicky,' Michael started eventually. He trailed off. 'I...'

'Don't worry about it.' She cut in when he failed to keep talking. 'We'll talk about it later.' She squeezed his hand once.

'Are you mad at me?' He asked.

'A bit. I don't know,' she said. 'Let's just get out of here and talk about it later.'

At that point, April entered the room.

'Right,' she exclaimed loudly. She knew the pair had begun talking, and that her interjection now would help keep their minds occupied and move them closer to resolution. 'Now that everyone's revived enough; Mikey boy. Here's how the ledger runs.' She sat down in the third chair and faced the two youngsters. 'I got one up on you. Then, you got yours back on me, along with both your friends. Let's call that one each; so you're up two. You get one back on me with ol' sweet tits here,' she said, thrusting her chin at Victoria. 'Which means you're up one - so you owe me.' She sat back in her chair. 'So I'll do you the dignity of picking how you want this hunk of sexy meat.' When no one spoke, she grinned.

'Vicky,' she said, turning to the blonde. 'How about you warm up our boy toy?' She threw her phone to the young girl, who caught it. For a while, she didn't react, looking at it and then at Mike. Michael's face stayed impassive as he waited for her to make a decision, part of him resistive, the other half passive. Slowly, something came over her that he wasn't sure he liked. Perhaps it was his actions last night that swayed her, or perhaps it was April, herself cute, perky, curvy and a wavy blonde, easily an older sister or more mature version of Victoria, or perhaps she was just young and stupid and saw an opportunity she wanted to take. Whatever it was that made her do it, in that moment as she held the power over him, something in Victoria's face changed, and Mike knew what she was going to do before she had opened up the app and said the words.

Five minutes later, once more under the irresistible control of the collar around his neck, Michael's nose pressed deeper into the soft, flawless flesh of Vicky's navel as he feverishly dug into her slick pussy, driven by his command to eat her hard until she came. Unlike both women, Mike was newer to this, but this only served to elongate his work as he slowly learned how to move over her and twist inside her. It took about twenty minutes, but eventually Mike's face was working Victoria up nicely, and as she leaned back and wrapped her milky thighs around him, gasping gently, her first orgasm broke inside her and washed through her body like a crashing wave. Mike didn't let up, and April joined them on the couch as Victoria's ever more sensitive cunt was licked, sucked and eaten to it's third blissful release, watching and finding herself getting surprisingly heated at the shameless display of pleasure and control. She slipped one hand into her pants and gently rubbed her own snatch as Mike's face drew Vicky up and over the edge of her third, and April enjoyed the realness of the way Victoria rocked his head with her hips and rolled about to better use him.

Gasping and panting from the bliss, sensitivity starting to drive her wild, she eventually drew April's phone up in jerky hands and issued the stop command, cautiously withdrawing her nether regions from Mike's grasp and tenderly sitting on the couch, shaking. She looked up as her thighs continued to twitch and pulse to see April shamelessly touching herself, one leg cocked up over the armrest, gazing intently at Victoria. Vicky watched the lumps of her fingertips going up and down, bulging as they bent and rolled, and met the older blonde's eyes.

'What?' April said, not stopping for a moment as she met and held the gaze. 'This shit's hotter than mind control porn, and I didn't even have to make an account to see it.'

Grinning, Victoria looked back down between April's legs again, then back up. Slowly, she parted her own legs, dipped a finger gently between her slick lips, and sampled it. April's own mouth parted to let out a soft breath as she watched the display.

'You know,' Victoria whispered. 'It's growing pretty quickly on me, too.' April grinned at that.

Barely minutes later, moaning into Victoria's soft mouth, April twisted her hips upwards to meet Michael's face as he now worked her body, putting his newfound experience to use between her legs. Victoria straddled April's stomach, bending over her, the women passionately kissing as April's hands slipped sensuously up her sides and mauled her tender, hard-capped breasts. Victoria steadied herself on April's shoulders, gently rubbing herself on April as the pair rocked, Victoria on April, April into Mike's face. Gasping for breath, April released one of Vicky's tits and threw her hand down to crush Michael's nose into her. He took the signal and worked the orgasm out of April's already sopping pussy, licking deeply as she began to throb and buck. Victoria giggled as she felt April tensing underneath her and put her hands into April's bosom, heightening the pleasure as the older woman came. April gasped and gritted her teeth, staring into Victoria's soft face as pleasure tore through her skin. 'Fuck,' she breathed as she rode and crested the high. Rocking into both youngsters, she let the pair stimulate her through the cloud.

When she resurfaced, April took charge again. 'He's your boy toy,' she said as Mike responded to her latest command, stripping in front of them. 'If you want him for yourself, I won't fuck him. But I want to at least suck his dick before I give up this motherfucker,' she said, wholly serious. April's shirt had come off and Victoria was once again completely naked on April's couch, breathing heavily from the passionate snogging that had ended only moments before. She sidled herself up on the couch and looked with unrestrained longing as Mike's underwear slid down his legs, his member bursting free in front of April's face.

'I want to fuck him,' she said.

'That doesn't tell me that I can't fuck him,' April growled, desire making her animalistic. She pushed Mike back by his hips and he fell onto the chair, April swarming over him. Victoria stared as April's fingers slipped up his shaft, running up to his tip, collecting the generous helping of lubricant that was welling up there and slipping back down again. She inhaled and put her pursed lips to his tip, pressing down so that his helmet pierced them. Mike's hips bucked as pleasure flooded him, and April twisted and worked her way down his length until she bottomed out.

Victoria was torn. Everything she saw was hot as hell, and she realised with a not so alien shock that she wanted to see them doing it - wanted to see April rewarded for everything she'd done for them, both freely and under their command, wanted to see Mike pleasured by her - but part of her wanted to be the one doing it, wanted to feel her pussy around him as he unloaded in her. She squirmed, the thought wetting her already leaking labia further.

'You can fuck him,' she burst out all in a sudden rush. She bit her lip and watched April lift her head off his length, stringy precum still connecting her mouth to it. She turned and met Victoria's eyes for a moment, then returned her full attention to the man underneath her. With one powerful motion, she bounced up from her crouch, throwing her legs over his and landing above him on the chair which was still reclined from when it had functioned as their bed earlier that day. Practically growling with desire, April shuffled upwards, and Victoria thought she was going to sit on him right there - but April kept going until she could lean forwards and pull the set of drawers bedside the couch open. She fished inside, pulled out a condom, tore it clean open with her teeth and crammed it over Michael's length with one experienced motion. Then, repositioning herself slightly, she held him in one hand and sat down.

April was wet as a bath and hornier than a bitch. She felt Michael's head hit her cunt and just kept going, blissfully shuddering as she felt her snatch pop around him and swallow it whole. Pleasure burned hot and deep as her ass hit his thighs, and she only had to shuffle herself slightly above him to find the perfect place to ride, enjoying the feeling of him slipping and moving in her. Leaning over him, her breasts touching his chest, April quickly started to bounce her hips, her lower half sliding easily up and down him, her taut ass jolting and bouncing as she easily fucked him. When the effort started to build and April's panting breathing grew more laboured, she sat up and switched to a deeper thrust, adding a back-and-forth rock that stimulated her g-spot along his upper side. As Victoria watched from the couch behind her, staring between Mike's legs as his cock disappeared deep inside April's body, April worked herself on him, climbing and climbing with every thrust until she could feel her orgasm roiling beneath the surface, a few strong motions from exploding free. She switched to a tight, deep motion and settled low, feeling his head filling her deepest corner and rocked along him, working as much back and forth as she did up and down. Gasping and moaning loudly, both hands steading herself on Michael's sweat-soaked stomach, her breasts rolling and bucking, April barely got out a few jolting, throaty words.

'Vicky, make- him c- cum,' April ordered. Behind her on the couch, enjoying the show more than she had thought, it took Victoria a few moments to comprehend exactly what April wanted. Then, seeing April's phone abandoned on the coffee table, she realised, shot forwards, grabbed it up, tapped the app's microphone icon and said: 'Michael, cum inside April.'

April heard the words and knew it was coming, and for a moment thought it was going to start just as she moved backwards. But the app took a few moments to process the command, and that gave April's motions enough time to thrust forwards again. There at the zenith of her push, as she felt Michael's cock touch her back wall and his thickness stretch her perfectly, Michael's collar sent the impulses to his brain, and he came explosively to life inside the condom. April moaned throatily as she felt Mike's first thick ejaculation slap hard into the reservoir inside her, heat from his seed fuelling the last tiny push she needed herself, and as she slipped over his throbbing length, April screamed, froze, and shuddered from toe to titty as she came. April exploded around Michael, and unlike his sperm confined to condom her squirting ejaculation sprayed freely out the edges of her full pussy, jetting against his navel and the chair. With a few ecstatic pulses, April came, locked in place as she erupted before shaking over the peak and collapsing over his body, rocking and gasping as the pair released together.

When eventually April rode down the high, she collapsed fully over him, letting herself rest on his chest, her bent legs still spread around him and Michael's cock still inside her, panting hard and struggling to refocus her eyes on anything that wasn't foggy pleasure. Down below, droplets of April's juices rolled slowly down the underside of the condom, while inside it his own seed welled under the pressure. It wasn't until Michael was beginning to soften out of both the condom and the woman that April finally picked herself up, sticking to the sweat coating both their skins. Tenderly, she lifted her ass, drawing up until Michael's half-hard member plopped out of her and onto his navel. Still dripping, April sat back, sidled down and dismounted the spent man, collapsing straight backwards over the armrest of the spare chair, spent.

'Fuck ME, girl,' she moaned. 'That was fucking fantastic.' Victoria looked at her - at the legs and cunt she could see from her place on the couch, anyway, her hole still dark and wide from its recent penetration - and couldn't stop herself from grinning. Despite all the fucking strangeness, this felt so weirdly comfortable - the openness, the transparency, and the unashamed pleasure. Her core was flickering nicely after the show, and she was starting to think of a way to help it really catch fire.

'Hey April,' she said after a while of staring between the collapsed cunt-hole and the collapsed cock that was all she could see of the two freshly separated people.

'Whad?' April said, not lifting her head.

'My turn.'

And April did lift her head this time, expecting to look at Victoria and query exactly what she meant.

But the perky breasts that swung above her as a leg was thrown over her body killed any words that might have been preparing to escape her throat as Victoria took matters into her own hands. Reaching down for the release bar past her head, April felt the chair jerk as Vicky reclined this chair too and could only stare in half amazement, half amusement as the hairless, glistening pussy above her face descended until it's soft heat settled right on April's waiting mouth. And fuck me if the spunky little whore didn't dig right into April's own love cave with even more vigour than April did into hers.

Shit, the teenage bitch has youth energy on me, April thought wryly as she parted the slit with her tongue and dug in hard. I'm going to have to make her pay for thinking she can push me aroun-ooh, or maybe, on second thought, she can just push me a little more before I do...'

TO BE C[LIMAXED]ONTINUED?